Free Remote viewing magazine

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Free Remote viewing magazine

Postby dazdude » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:03 pm

2-3 times a year I plan to publish a magazine showing the lastes thoughts and experiments within remote viewing.

"What is an "eight-martini" result?
Well, this is an intelligence community in-house term for remote viewing data so good that it cracks everyone's realities. So they have to go out and drink eight martinis
to recover."
- Ingo Swann

eight martinis is a FREE downloadable Remote Viewing magazine dedicated to the pursuit and the applications of Remote Viewing. Each Issue we will show full examples of Remote Viewing sessions and projects from some of the leading remote Viewing practitioners in the field.

Issue: 1 contains the following:

* Prediction and Multiple Universes
* CRV: From Tool to Application
* Remote Viewing from the Perspective of “Embodied Mind”
* Remote Viewing - So What’s new?
* Ethics in C/RV
* Sharing Experiences
* Do you know RV? - Crossword
* What is the Matrix?
* TDS Remote Viewing from Jesus to JFK
* Medical Remote Viewing
* Remote Viewing Blogs
* Remote Viewing websites

http://www.eightmartinis.com

all the best...

Daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Re: Free Remote viewing magazine

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon May 18, 2009 9:11 pm

This is great, thanks for what you continue to do in this field of bringing to light all this information. Thankfully, I don't even have to right that url down in my notebook.....don't think i'll forget it!
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dazdude » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 pm

just to let you know.
eight martinis is on issue 3 and is available in printed form as well as for a free download.

lots of great info and rv examples in issue 3:
Issue 3 contains the following articles:

* Searching...
* The Role of Sketching in Remote Viewing.
* Remote Viewing Processes and Layers of Meaning.
* A Remote Viewing Experiment.
* Frontloading and Throughput in Remote Viewing.
* The Road Ahead.
* The Cassandra Syndrome.
* Remote Viewing & Project Stargate; An interview
with Lyn Buchanan.
* Remote Viewing Websites & blogs.
* Ah, the Wonderous Joy of Doing Demo Sessions.
* Remote Viewing Documents: The DIA Grill Flame Report - January 1983.

http://www.eightmartinis.com

daz smith
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:14 pm

dazdude wrote: * Ah, the Wonderous Joy of Doing Demo Sessions.

Oooh...I'll have to check out that one tonight! Always interested in a demo session, especially if it was successful. Most remote viewers I've met refuse to do them... :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dazdude » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Oooh...I'll have to check out that one tonight! Always interested in a demo session, especially if it was successful. Most remote viewers I've met refuse to do them... :)

Then you must be mixing with the wrong remote viewers :)

For example I have with many others participated in public remote viewing projects for the last 2 going on for 3 now years. Each month doing a new target all BLIND.
This is for the Farsight Institute and Courtney Brown.
The first was for a project on climate change,
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/R ... Page1.html

the second on a project about multiple universes - whereby we tried to predict a news event weeks before the event, and even before an event was chosen as the actual target.
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... iment.html

and now a project on mysteries - the first target which turned out to be Mars is here: http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/ ... ect_1.html

The feedback was a NASA image with some possible anomalous things.
9 x remote viewers from four different methods and schools did the project which had three parts to it.

Now I must state that this is not the best use of RV and not the best kind of target because the feedback information to judge the rv information against is scant - but given this, the remote viewers data is interesting.

I perosnally think I nailed the target and what looks like a plume or spraying liquid/gas. But again as I said its not the best target choice but its just interesting - This is NOT a good example to prove the validity of remote viewing - just for curiosity.

I also have over 200 remote viewing sessions on my website here:
http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote_viewing_results.htm
and here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote_view ... litary.htm

I have also done public demo's for sceptics when we can generate a level playing field.

All the best...

Daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:56 pm

I can Remote View myself now.!
Its called Google Earth and Street View.

Now what we need is Google UFO and Google Ghosts

Remote viewing is about as accurate as psychics 'cold reading' and probably based on the same con trick.

And yes ! I'm back. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Google Ghosts...that sounds like something I'd try to invent.

Welcome back Chorlton. :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 am

dazdude wrote:I have also done public demo's for sceptics when we can generate a level playing field.

Well, I think Steve had something he wanted to try but you turned him down?

Chorlton wrote:And yes ! I'm back. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

=D>

You know, my therapist said I wouldn’t truly be over the abandonment issues I had when you left until I could welcome you back with open arms...

You’re not going to leave again…

:HBW

...right? :)

That reminds me, have you seen Torbjon lately?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 am

HI AD Thanks for the greetings.

Torb is still around, I get his 'newsletters' regularly. Not quite as good as Alistair Cooke's 'Letters from America, but always interesting.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dazdude » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:08 am

Remote viewing is about as accurate as psychics 'cold reading' and probably based on the same con trick.

Ah its nice to see more of the same kind of unintelligent and uniformed talk.
How can remote viewing be cold reading if when done properly its done BLIND?

but lets test this theory of yours shall we?

heres an rv example form a 12 target series I did in 2008.
http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/11.4. ... sydney.pdf

The target was eventually chosen by random process as the Sydney Harbour/Opera house.
The sessions were completed before the targets were assigned, thereby demonstrating that remote viewing can be used to predict the future choice of a target and the actual target.

During this time while the remote-viewing sessions were being completed and downloaded by the public, the targets were not yet assigned to the remote-viewing sessions. The remote-viewing sessions were assigned targets according to a truly random and publicly known process (a so-called "signal marker") that occurred during the first week of June 2008. This event is now known, and it can be seen in a link http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/S ... arker.html . The dynamic event was used to determine which among 999 possible target assignments would be used for this study. A file that contains the identity of this dynamic random event and the complete set of possible target assignments was available for public download since 22 March 2008. Once the password for this file is posted on this web site, it will be clear which targets are assigned to which remote-viewing sessions. That is, one of the 999 possible target assignments is determined by the dynamic random event, and the public will be able to see the actual target assignments as well as the 998 other possible assignments that were not chosen when the decrypted file is examined. Crucially, until the dynamic random event occurred, it was impossible for anyone anywhere to know which target were assigned to which remote-viewing session.

full details here: http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/R ... Page1.html

Daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:47 am

dazdude wrote:
but lets test this theory of yours shall we?

heres an rv example form a 12 target series I did in 2008.
http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/11.4. ... sydney.pdf

The target was eventually chosen by random process as the Sydney Harbour/Opera house.
The sessions were completed before the targets were assigned, thereby demonstrating that remote viewing can be used to predict the future choice of a target and the actual target.

Or it could show just a remarkable coincidence of random choices. Or it could have been fiddled.
You tell me whats in my front garden, or in my back garden. You have two chances there really as Im moving house at the weekend so you have a random choice of 2 properties.
Or tell me what type of wheelchair I will be sitting in on Sunday?
Or what, or who's guitar is hanging on the wall of my present study.

Theres a good choice for you.
If you got even 1 right I would be VERY impressed.
But you wont, you'll come out with a pile of excuses.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dazdude » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Or it could show just a remarkable coincidence of random choices. Or it could have been fiddled.

A coincidence that I got all 6 of the baseline targets in this study?

heres another from the same study:
http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/11.4. ... island.pdf

then the following year in another public study got results like this:
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... h2009.html

how many times do you allow these so called coincidences - and add to this all the other remote viewers in the same projects, 9 in the climate project, more in the others - are they too just getting coincidental results?

Or tell me what type of wheelchair I will be sitting in on Sunday?
Or what, or who's guitar is hanging on the wall of my present study.
Theres a good choice for you.
If you got even 1 right I would be VERY impressed.
But you wont, you'll come out with a pile of excuses.

LOL - but that's not blind - I'm not allowed to remote view if its not blind, and its not really remote viewing if its not blind - this is what I'm talking about. You are seriously uninformed in the subject you try to mock.

All the best...

Daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:22 pm

That's true - it wouldn't be double blind.

I believe we did offer an opportunity where you would remote view a target that only one of us was aware of - something at my house for example. I would send the target information to three "analysts" - say Steve, Tom and Murnut (maybe even throw in Jeddyhi and Ray for good measure). You would then forward your RV session results to those same analysts, and then all 5 would review the two and provide their analysis as to the accuracy of the session results. The 5 analysts are of mixed "skeptical" levels, some are not very skeptical while others are extremely (not naming names...lol). They would independently (without talking to eachother or discussing their opinions) post their analysis on this site. We would then see how truly accurate the readings are.

In a sense I agree - I don't believe RV would ever be successful given the above scenario because not only "believers" are doing the analysis and trying to make the results fit (such as squiggly lines equaling a picture of a brain in a neurology book). Now...if FIVE people agree the squiggly lines represent the picture of the brain at the target - that's a match.

I'd love to personally witness such a session (I'd love it even more if it produced successful results....boy would I love to rub it in certain people's faces...who shall remain unnamed... LOL). In other words, I *want* to believe that RV'ing is a real ability and actually possible - but I've never personally witnessed anything even remotely accurate. One person who said she could remote view failed miserably when we tested it. I would *love* it if you could finally help us generate a situation here that we could all personally witness and no one could reject out of hand as "coincidence"...because we'd all equally be witnesses.

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 pm

ryguy wrote:I believe we did offer an opportunity where you would remote view a target that only one of us was aware of - something at my house for example. I would send the target information to three "analysts" - say Steve, Tom and Murnut (maybe even throw in Jeddyhi and Ray for good measure). You would then forward your RV session results to those same analysts, and then all 5 would review the two and provide their analysis as to the accuracy of the session results. The 5 analysts are of mixed "skeptical" levels, some are not very skeptical while others are extremely (not naming names...lol). They would independently (without talking to eachother or discussing their opinions) post their analysis on this site. We would then see how truly accurate the readings are.

I would also love to see, and participate in, such an experiment. And I commit that my analysis would be as objective as science allows. In fact, to prove that I am not a "deny everything" person like my friend Toon, here is a link to a post I recently made at another forum I participate in (and moderate) about an experimental design to query whether there might be a DNA link in what stimulates our dreams:

An idea for a potential experiment

PROPOSED: Dreams are initiated by a combination of internal (to the brain) and external means. Investigations could, and perhaps should, be performed to attempt to identify what external means may impact the formation of and content of a person's dreams.

Detailed Hypothesis: (i.e. I am not sure if this is correct, but I state it such that it can be tested) I would submit that it is possible that a physical DNA connection between "sender" and "receiver" could possibly explain a signal that may induce not only a dream in the "receiver" but may induce a dream that includes the "sender" in the dream's content.

I have even had some good feedback on the experimental design from a gentleman who has a MS in psychology with a lot of thesis experience in formulating such experimental designs. I offer this as proof that I am "open minded" but not soooo open minded that my brains fall out! I am not saying I believe this is true, but when you read the preamble to my post you will understand what happened to me that triggered this "I wonder?" moment.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby gunter » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:06 pm

In fact, to prove that I am not a "deny everything" person like my friend Toon,
You must have me confused with a different Toon, Rainman. I'm that 'consider everything' guy. Remember? Never let abstraction be the enemy of process.
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Next

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control