Contact

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Contact

Postby Yse » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:26 am

Ryguy..

I am seeking contact with you for several reasons.
Information was send to me, which enabled me to contact lawyers, they checked the proof. I refer to 2006.
My story as posted in 3 pages is not true. Ressit knew/knows this.

Ryguy can we 'talk' ?
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Re: Contact

Postby Yse » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:28 am

Topic= MILAB & Monarch presidential candidate & Fashion/Movie world.
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Yse wrote:Ryguy..

I am seeking contact with you for several reasons.
Information was send to me, which enabled me to contact lawyers, they checked the proof. I refer to 2006.
My story as posted in 3 pages is not true. Ressit knew/knows this.

Ryguy can we 'talk' ?

Absolutely - contact me at ryguy [at] realityuncovered.com. I'd love to hear the truth and offer whatever help we can.

Thanks,
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Will do so.

. ..I am, as I'm sure are many, enjoying reading through each part of your story. It's fascinating.
Judging from the skyrocketing viewcount of these threads, you have quite a readership following. >

Ever asked yourself who all these readers where? Ever checked who Resist really was/is? I am sure that he will be notified about me contacting you.
Just in case..Resist I am into spilling the beans. Remember Vienna? Remember Munchen? I do, very clear. Logical that at first I did not recognize you, you were darker of complexion back in the 80s. Your pinkish these days.

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Ry

I tried to send you a message but when I click on submit, nada happens. Can you let me know what I am doing wrong?

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Ry
Do you mind if I call up the "..readership following." ?
Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Yse wrote:Ever asked yourself who all these readers where? Ever checked who Resist really was/is? I am sure that he will be notified about me contacting you.

No, I didn't. After we had that fuzzy phone conversation where the reception was very poor, I sort of let the story go because there were just too many things, and too many wild claims, that lacked any form of evidence or documentation. You have to understand that we are contacted all the time by people with a wide range of psychological issues - and without documentation or evidence we have to err on the side of caution or risk getting sucked down various rabbit holes.

I do believe there's significant evidence supporting mind control experiments from the 60's through the 80's, some of which I'm confident the public has never heard about. If you have inside information as a subject, I'm pretty sure we can all guess regarding readership.

Several things you can be confident about when dealing with us at RU. Threads will not mysteriously disappear. Any evidence or proof that you have will see the light of day here, and it will remain visible to all regardless what organizations or groups don't want it disclosed. And finally, we have absolutely zero fear of spooks, black organizations or any threats that they may issue. In fact if any threats are issued, we typically go after anyone who attempts to threaten us with every weapon in our arsenal and in broad daylight for all to see.

So, your story, if it's supported by documentation as you say, will be told here at RealityUncovered for the sake of truth, and disclosure - and to take a stand for ethics in government research.

Thanks,
-Ryan

P.S. I'll send you a PM with my exact email address that you can use.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Resisistthem..your astral body is travelling again' ..how about a chat between you , me and Ryguys as the moderator and questioner?? care for that act?

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Resistthem - if you're reading this thread I do need you to contact me ASAP. It's fairly important and I need to talk to you privately. If anyone reading this knows how to get in touch with the OM user Resistthem, please let him know that I'd really like to talk. He can PM me on this board or email me at ryguy (at) realityuncovered.com.

Thanks,
-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:52 am

Resistthem .. When I said I am here to spill the beans, I dont refer to splattering your name on the board. I am here for those who gave you the order, as far as I can see it, you took some assignment, you did that what you had to do in return for some fame. Fine each its own. I am here and are calling you and friends up, due to chasing my real identity. You my dear made it clear back in 2006, who you are and from which tribe you came.
I am not into a catfight, such as 2006 turned out to be. I am here for truth.
You can tell your superiors, that this little fish called Nat has grown up, and tell them, that I received info from somebody working for the state. This info was and is enough for my lawyers to feel the need to dig deeper.
What am I ? A Milab a litle Monarch prinsess or just a hard core assasine spy? [ I plee the 5th]

Questions there are , of course. But this time around I am not dancing in the Dark anylonger. Its very interesting to read that my parents are not my real parents. The dutch state not knowing how I got my dutch nationality. That my birthcertificate is false..to read all of a sudden that I am not a dutchy...a stepmother insisting that she will take the truth with her to her grave..dont you agree? That truths like this sets a mind into another mode?

Another very, very interesting point, would be Vienna. Made some phonecalls, digged into the 80s, called up some in Munchen, seemingly I am not the only one who remembers you. Remember the photographer Peter. K. ?
Or how about digging into Amsterdam, remember Amsterdam Oost, beginning 80s? I do. Your lucky so far I have not been able to find J. remember your friend? from Euromodels? that early noon? the thee? the girl passing out? the sex? I do very clear. [ one thing you changed your skincolour easy it seems ]
How about going to the 90s Xaviera Hollander her Soirees? she is still alive and the guests as well. There was no need to dig this one up, happened to bump into a few who use to go there, they told me about your presence there, I must say did not know you were into that sort of things.

How about Munchen? Remember Munchener Freiheitsplatz? Remember my little dog? I remember weird bookings from from Munchen, remember Micha? he remembers you very well.
Vienna holds some 'weird' thruths..remember Lugeckplatz?, that was a long stare dont you agree?
There are some very strange rumours roaming the streets in Vienna as well, about you holding a bundle of halfsisters, from your fathers side. My ex-partners, are very handy these days.
Still have that appartment in Paris?

I know for you, it must be a bitch, growing older and seeing that the past simply wont go away. Becomming successful in ones later live , does not erase a past.
Making sure there is no info to be found regarding ones past , does not make that past go away. In your case you would need another 50 years, before that past would be gone.
Calling your work penance for that what you do in your private live is a bit weird, dont you agree? I would say clean that closet and you dont need penance.

My intention is to dig all up, who remember. I wont stop until I have and hold the truth about my identity.

All in all, in this time, at my age, I could care les [ just a matter of speech] about who you are these days, what I care about is my identity.
Dont you agree that every humans deserves a identity? Dont you agree that I have the right to know? Especially afther these last 10 years.

Another thing..The Elderly..how are you oldies these days. To you I say one can play games, use outsiders for your own gain, but somewhere down that lane, you will bump into a different kind of Alice in Wonderland. One who wakes up and remembers.

To others..I am not Ruslana nor am I Karen Mulder..I come from the other side. Your Darkworld is a bright Sunny world to my eyes.

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:40 am

Ry.. there are easier ways to proof things, when one lives in a lawsystem, set up, proof and only proof can proof something to be false or true, one can find proof in many ways..one way is to seek proof in words.
To me its easy reading who he is,Resistthem I am going to call you mister X

Resistthem...

when it is all said a done I hope you meet you vision with eyes wide open
i guess i said what needed to be said and if Yse want to become instantly oblivious To what really happed then the hell with this be lie to i care not all lies are negated by the truth am i have faith it will on get more wack out as uppdates come. SEEK TRUTH!

well so long N..Yse

by resistthem on Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:46 am
dankk wrote:
I will respectfully withdrawal from this thread to give Ysensa and "that mod from OM" a chance to hash it out.

Good luck Ysensa, I do hope to talk with you again soon. PM me if you like.

Dankk

Wow it not hard to cut and past OTHERS words i took Yse last post to be quite frankly hurtful and distribing I made my motives clear of why I'm here and will not repeat them to you or any other

hmm either Yse suffers form ma multiple person complex or some one else it typing in her steed hmmm sooo more games huh? wow this is beginning to become very child like and is a drain a waste

Happy yes I was very happy but then I was lied to then wrapped in her wild sexually over toned vampire delusion well that was the finally straw in order to keep her lie us she needs to make more and more and more of them but when you lie so much that you world is full of it you have to believe the lies you made in order to survive and in the end the truth in not in you Yse
manipulation, despite, anger, rage these are not the Fruits of a blessed spirit.. Make your den with the father of all lies

All she is is a hoax a fraud False and a danger to her self and others and soon her past which she dares not utter to you about will catch up to her this you will find out long before 2008 thats for sure
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:51 am

Resisthem...I know you are reading.

The reason for me dragging your old postings from 2006 to Dec. 2009 is to make a few things clear. Lawyers today love the internet as well, it saves a lot of time to go directly to the scene of the 'crime' and confront within that scene, dont you agree?

Zep dont worry..I promise not to mention his name. I am here to allow him to put some info up about me, as he made it clear that he knows who I am in 2006 on this board, so do I ask him to actually post who I am, or better said who he thought I was back in them days. The truth about my identity lays with him, I want that truth.

Resistthem, how many bodycounts in my name? or do you lack this info? How does it feel today, knowing that what you insisted you knew about me was not quit the thruth? I wonder did you get angry at your employees or the Elderly, for not filling you in a full 100%? Did the info you got in 2007 match that what you knew in 2006 ?

How about you putting down what you know about me being a MILAB...your friends did so ones before.
You insisted in 2006, that everybody would know the real truth about me by 2008. Dol its 2009.
One thing you are correct about, in 2008, they send me the dossier.
Last edited by Yse on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:00 pm

If I have to , I will go sentence by sentence to tell you who you are..between you and me who got something to loose, you or I? nuff said. Dont worry I am in a good mood.

>>>when it is all said a done I hope you meet you vision with eyes wide open

Interesting to read how a stranger can tell me Yse {...btw a name I used on the Matrix of the Real in 2003 firstly-Dec 31 2005 in my mailbox "Yse is this you?" } what my vision is..

>>>i guess i said what needed to be said and if Yse want to become instantly oblivious To what really happed ..

Mister X isn't very clear that only if you as person tracked my ass while being in Toronto in 2006, you would be able to say this..but having said this..Dude you did not know what happened, how did you ever came to believe that what they told you about me back in the 80s >> Munchen/Vienna..did you never wondert about that truth they gave you about me??

>>>then the hell with this be lie to i care not all lies are negated by the truth am i have faith it will on get more wack out as uppdates come.

Update hitting you in your head today

>>SEEK TRUTH!

I am sure you understand that I am seeking truth..time to close chapters dont you agree? We are both to old for childisch games..

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Ok here we go..Mister X lets have a stroll through the catfight conversation of 2006. I hope that your memory functions well..mines has a bad habbit, she cant forget.

>>Wow it not hard to cut and past OTHERS words i took Yse last post to be quite frankly hurtful and distribing I made my motives clear of why I'm here and will not repeat them to you or any other

You never made your motives clear, fact reading your reactions it looks more like a dude satisfying himself.

>>>hmm either Yse suffers form ma multiple person complex or some one else it typing in her steed hmmm sooo more games huh? wow this is beginning to become very child like and is a drain a waste

Trying to turn me into a nutcase, so you can safe yourself would be a real bad thing to do this time capice?
I am no Karen Mulder. When she talked she forgot the need of a lawyer. One thing in her Defence, I warned back then not to go to Monaco. I turned down the Diorshow that is used to get the pretty clean models into Monaco. I told the other models dont go there, they drug you and rape you without you being able to do anything. The agency in Paris did not understand at all, that I turned down the Dior show in Monaco, and when I told them nobody is going to drug me so they can rape me again, they backed of.
Karen her accusations to politicians and the house grimaldi is correct. The same as Elite models, one huge call girl center without to many of the models being aware of it.
The boys comming from the house of grimaldi and their friends, do have a appetite for clean classic looking models, I do remember them wel, from Mauritius.
Mauritius, face of the 80s, organized by Elite models.
Politicians, Priminister of Mauritius, Monacohof, young female want to be models , and the top models of that time. Many young girls where drugged so they could have sex with the young girls, youngest age back then 13 years.
I
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:55 pm

I was in Mauritius during the face of the 80s, for bathingsuit shootings. I was set up in a suit, in the wingside of the hotel, where the prime minister and the grimaldies were set up. The guards where roaming the hallways. The interest in my person was huge. The table of the Monaco house insisted me to sit on their table. I refused, the photographer insisted me to join them, so I ended at their table.
I did not drink, so they could not feed me on alcohol. I refused to come to the afther party. I went to bed early. The phone goes, number code activating my alterstate. Next day proof on my body, i was beeped up for sex. In order to get their interest away from my person, I hooked up with one of the male models, had sex with him. Next day photographer angry, the male model was send back to Milano as a warning. At lunch, I want to lit a cigarette, photographer asks me if I dont miss the male model he send back to Milaan. My answer I could care less. The photographer tries to forbid me to smoke, he trows away my cig. They dont like it when the girl they pick out smokes cogarettes. I look at him take another cigarette and lit it. He then looked at me saying " Either you are very naive of deathly dangerous" I told him back then 'option for the last one' he laughed my reaction, when I am out of this business I will get those who drug us. he got up saying Oh boy this one is dangerous. We speak 1985.

They where drugging the very young girls. At their tables at night they would look at the photo's taken from these young girls, the old drooling politians and others; such as actors and music artist, would pick out their liking, and things where set up. If they could not get the girl, they would drug the girl. I refused thus I was beeped up.

Back then as far as I know I was the only MILAB.

Again I say Karen Mulder was speaking the truth. Her problem she should have stayed away from the coke. Ruslana was to young to realize, they have no problem killing pretty girls.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Next

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control