Contact

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Contact

Postby ryguy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Just got back from a week vacation so I'm hoping I'll be able to hook up with your lawyer on the phone some time soon...
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:41 pm

I Direct myself to and Resist his group..as well as 'the powers that be'..my personal watchers and 'controlers'

Its 2010...

Starters..The Computers of the banks in Germany did not recognize the date 2010.what was expected for the turn of the millenium 1999/2000 did not happen, cause it could not happen.
Dates were falsified. Y2k bug was a huge sheme. Gov/USA used comp wizkids to fake the Y2k bug.
However..earth was trapped in a loep as of 1999/2000, set to repeat every event for one decade.
One decade/10 years be over.
German Bank computers functions as a warning. Its not a sheme from Germany.
New portals have opened.
Start date 2012=2010.

I know that you Resist have no idea what i am talking about, rest assure your employers know.
Again aint no Tidal wave hitting earth..if IT has to be activated IT will be worse than any tidal wave can be.. IT will hit the world at the same time around the globe. IT will happen. The Severity of IT was set to be as forcefull as is needed to erase the negative enrgy fields on earth, may these energyfields be in ground, water or within a human being..all that carries that one energy will be destroyed by IT as it was set to be..without erasure no new beginning.
IT does not bring endings merely new beginnings..Human ways and behaviours such as they have developed within these last 10 years have shown to be of the negative..sexualization more greed more vanity more violence..
What a way to set sailing the waters that will lead us to that one change..

Happy New Year.

Yse
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Resist..its 2010..not 2006/7..4 years passed by..I say this only one time..STOP the Astral visists..this counts for my controlers as well.

Yse
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Resist contact is needed..bij whatever means..I am deathly serious.

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Still At It, Yse?

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Yse, (and AD)

I would submit to you that this thread has long ago outgrown the purpose of this particular sub-forum at RU, which is merely to introduce yourself as a new member. In my view, it is inappropriate to continue to carry this thread onwards in this forum.

If you are going to talk to "resist" without any hope of that person replying in-kind and in-thread, can I suggest that your sideshow be moved to a more appropriate forum?

Ray
Edit to add: Perhaps the PSI/Mind Control forum? It would seem from your accusations against "resist" that it would be the forum with the closest match.
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Still At It, Yse?

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:51 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Ray
Edit to add: Perhaps the PSI/Mind Control forum? It would seem from your accusations against "resist" that it would be the forum with the closest match.

Very good idea - thank you Ray!

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:53 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:If you are going to talk to "resist" without any hope of that person replying in-kind and in-thread, can I suggest that your sideshow be moved to a more appropriate forum?

Agreed, moved to PSI/Mind Control per your suggestion... don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. I guess I was waiting for Ryan to throw up his hands in frustration and ask me to close it. :)

Thanks Ray!
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:28 pm

I Agree.

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Access Denied wrote:Agreed, moved to PSI/Mind Control per your suggestion... don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. I guess I was waiting for Ryan to throw up his hands in frustration and ask me to close it. :)

Thanks Ray!

LOL...not quite there yet, but close. Other events took priority so I haven't been able to stay on top of this. I'm still interested in who Resist really is though. His comments here a few years ago were interesting, and I'd love to hear his take on all of these current claims.
-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Ry...Thanks for moving Contact to the right location

Ry when I gave you the phone number of the lawyers, I had asked them if it was ok for you to call them up and ask some questions, you did not call them up. If this year you still want to inform, let me know.

"I'm still interested in who Resist really is though. His comments here a few years ago were interesting, and I'd love to hear his take on all of these current claims."

He will not react anylonger as Resist, he is amongst your new members.
He is who I claim him to be.
Non of you understood the conversation between him and me.
Nobody but him could answer in that way but K.R.
What I have experienced since 2000 was due to him and his group. Look for the WOW [ warriors of words ] group.
Look into the Bohemian group, you will find his presence as well.
If you really want to know how much can be proven as to who he is. Look for the 80s Vienna and Munich. You can aslo find him in Amsterdam where he was signed in as well up to 1994. You may look into the Xaviera Hollander soire's held mostly on sundays. He was a fan of her sexual soire's [party gathering] I was with a few members of this group in dec/2009 , it was confirmed.
Ry one thing..actors may take new identities and have their agents make up new lifestories..however..one can not erase the past that one tries to hide, lest one kills every person of that past..his friends and enemies are all alive and all remember him very well, most did not like him due to his ways drugs alcohol and sex topped with aroganse was not the attitude they wished for. Why he gave up his house in 1994 and backed away from Amsterdam is not clear to me, I entered amsterdam in 1996.

A blind man can read the postings of 2006 and see that its clear we know eachother and their be issues and unwanted results.
K. said yes to a project years ago.
as well as saying yes in the beginning of te 80s to the assignment he was given he lived in Munchen fact he learned how to play guitar in Munchen his hangout during the day in the summer was the Munchener Freihets park. His hobby back in the 80s was hanging around fashion models ..from where we know eachother.

In our present day his fake profile has convinced many of his past to be differently...by which today K. is hanging in his own trap.
He holds that one truth about me which I am after a truth for which lawyers are needed today , so I can find my real identity. K knows this..He has been given one change. K. dont f---- up that one change, I have no times for games, if you want to play games hop on another blondies back. You know exactly what I am doing today as well as knowing all about the Butterfly project. 2010 the project has been activated. dont f---- it up.

Ry if you really want to know..its not difficult to find out the truth..you may even go as far as contacting him telling him what is going on , on this board..if you can pas one pitbul guarding and shielding info away from him, he knows who she is , dont fake your name when you do so he knows. Dont forget he is media as such has many faces by which most do not know him, its his protection and one that works well is all I can say.

K..we entered the last phase, btw how was your trip to Europe?

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:32 am

Yse, anymore overt references to who you're actually talking about and your account will be suspended. It's already pretty apparent who it is you are referring to -without a shred of evidence I might add- and in my opinion it's gone way past its sell-by date.

Unbelievable.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:41 am

Taken into account..Sir.

without a shred of evidence I might add...

Not true..I lived in Vienna and Munich.

Its a sad reality..How a certain group amongst humanity, gets away with stalking civilians. That those who have been stalked can not do any, simply because nobody believes that certain minds would do such a thing.

Zep I understand that you dont like my ways esp. my writings. I understand that you did not like me dragging up old post from 2006. Esp. seeing who I accuse. Zep its true. I can not deny my past, nor those who have been part of that past.
I am not the only female who has been programmed and drugged by others, so they could have sex with me.
I am not the only model [ex] who was given to famous males.
Many models saw their lives destroyed, saw no way out, resulting in the absolute sad reality of commiting suicide.
I am not of that mentality.

Its sad that you prefer to see me as a person who tells lies, but I understand. His ways show him to be nice etc etc. But Zep ..he was different when he was younger..

" Consider my work as a form of penance for what I do in my private live" ...quoting him.

No matter what you believe ...others know that I speak the truth.

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Yse,

Our other investigations have taken a lot higher priority, that's why I wasn't able to call. We're working on some antigravity claims and the folks we're trying to interview aren't cooperating, so it's eating up a lot of time. I would still like to talk to your lawyers about the evidence they have in hand, so to make things easier could you give them my email address so they can contact me directly and we can easily set up a time to talk?

It's time-consuming and difficult to arrange it through a third part - you should have my email address, please forward it to them and ask them to email me with when they are available to talk.

Thanks,
-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control