Contact

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Contact

Postby Yse » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 am

>>>>>>I only seek to understand what the (fill it in) is going on why is all this crazy (fill it in) happening and why do you know so much of it.

Why do I know so much about it? would be the exact same reason as why Spirit dived in my body and not yours..
Why do I know so much about it? You actually asked in 2006..making it clear that you indeed where under the impression that they told you everything, meanwhile they gave you as little info as was needed for you to believe what they told you about me to be true..
Why do I know so much about it?? BECAUSE I AM THE MILAB ..THE SUBJECT..MY ASTRAL BODY HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND SEND TO OTHER LOCATIONS HANGING HIGH WHILE SPYING..That is why I know so much and way more than you can possibly imagine.

Come on dude, your people posted the 2001 MILAB test..you embarked without believing? no wonder you made so many mistakes. So what are you doing these days with your conscious?

What I also read..you repeating yourself about how you must save your peoples from the great tidal wave..which tidal wave X..its not a tidel wave..its all about ... Breaking the Clouds.

One reminder to your brain. Its not about where you are, when the break causes the waves, its about with whom you are at that set time. Its not about you doing all sorts trying to prepeare yourselves for that moment that will save you. Its about how much of that One energy do you hold within you when the Break/Wave sets in!
The names are written, and names have been expelled. Some may stay others must go. X your no god ok, you can use all your cents trying to save your people, build all sorts of shelter its not going to protect you nor your peoples.
You will find yourself with the wrong group when it starts..your writings of 2006 are proof to this fact.
I said I have seen it, but of course just as in 2006 so will you now refuse to believe that I actually know it.

To the millitary world, to my controllers..You must be very pleased to see, that my brains can keepsectrets this well, feeling that your codes are save and well till that one cloud break? Are you sure that I will not activate things myself before that set date? One thing, dont forget this, the Huge difference between me and Resist, he whines about saving his peoples, while I say..good riddens. He got everything to loose. I am free of the materie
Btw how much are the Family Amstel, Gooi and Vecht involved?

Resist..what made you think you can bake that cake, without knowing the ingredients?
On which forum did you say Augustin cant win? remember?.. I was singing papa dont preach..you liking to play Knight saving that cross? I have all the writings ...

Another thing..Dreaming how much of that is left inside of you?

Another thing..How much of that future have you been able to Witness yourself? I know you see more than some, and if you can see them, then you can see It as well. Is it really so that your group needed my eyes as well? just as the oldies needed my eyes?
How does it feel to surpress so much, wanting to go left, yet having to go right? How does it feel not being able to feel anylonger..is that how you want to walk your remaining live?

Drama? No sick truth..Ray I Am A MILAB...torture rape and pain..was used to create me.

Yse
Last edited by Yse on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 am

Resist...

Some female said a few years ago..If you dont want to loose your memory, you must leave Hollywood, Hollywood has a tendency of making you forget who you are and where you came from. Upon which she took it upon her to move away from the States to London. You know who she is..seemingly the both of you hold a similair sexual preference..Deny yourself and Deny live... would aply to you and your silly I want to save the world and my peoples from a Tidal wave that will never come. The achievement of the group that fooled you, would be the years that passed you by, the age that you are when you wake up and realize..they lied to you.

How much did you forget? 2007 brought you one page back, what did you decide ones you opened up that page? Oops ?

>>>>>>the truth is I've never met you only knew of you and the trail of lost soul you leave in your wake that the wonder of the Internet every thing is record

Would like to react to this one , one more time..

You said in 2006 that you never met me..that you only knew of me from others. Others telling you that I leave a trail of lost souls in my wake...This what they told you, you accepted fully as being the truth. So you got a truth, you believe this truth, so you could do that what you did? A lost trail of souls? dude to much drinking in your neck of the woods.

The wonder of the internet is that it records everything and all? hmmm nice so I can find your personal mails to me..thanks for this reminder.
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Resist..

>>>you have cast aside your crosses and form a new covenant tell them tell what you said how whom you would KILL tell them the real reason why you were banned.

Have to react to this one, even if its 3 years later..

Cast aside my crosses..Did you watch me that closely while in Toronto? Cause in Toronto I trew away my crosses, the symbol is a key for certain energy to come close, I was not in the mood for that energy anylonger. Or were you referring to the crosses that flew of in the house of Bruce? a man who has been guest to many satanic parties in the US? a man who even flew in , so he could attain such parties? Bruce a man who felt so cozy for one split second with me, that he felt the need to ask me what I thought of such parties? due to him really thinking he could invite me to such a party?

You actually believed a man who though he could report falsly on me, causing a FBI agent to come to the house? an agent who could not find any, and even had to laugh? after he had checked upon me saying oh dont you worry she is one of us?
Bruce a man who was proud to anounce that due to his knowledge of Satanic gatherings and sacrificings, the girls if they would get to scared would flee from such gatherings, to him/his house for savety? A man who protects his son who has raped young girls in St. Louis with his friends?
Bruce his son , was the one I warned, that if he would dare touch S. I would K..him. Due to what he said to his friend on the phone, due to how he looked at S. Due to what his other son had told me about his halfbrother.
Bruce a man in need of lies, to protect himself from his past and his rapist son.

Why did you believe his lies? Hi other son S. was hardly there and complained about his father all the time, his fiancee did not like his father , nor did the neighbours of Bruce like him Bruce a man that has so much to hide..
And you choose to believe him. WOW. no wander it has been so easy for them to fool you.

Its good that you dont have kids, you would be one louzy father. You would believe others stead your own kid.

Come on Resist if you think your all that, if you feel save due to who you have become [ whatever you do, man, dont forget your past..cause your past refuses to forget about you ], if you insist you can pay the best lawyers to protect you..why dont you react?

>>>Just for one damn stitch in time tell the TRUTH. if this was the moment you would be judged by let it be you and not this vial you try to blind people with

Adressing the Others..yep dogs talking to you my beloved controllers..

You must have had a lot of fun over these last 7 years.
Up til Resist and friends screwd things up, you were gasping for air, you were getting nervous, you were hating me yet you could not do anything..
In barges Resist and friends..giving you exactly that what you needed..a tool.
He became your puppet without knowing that he was actually serving two masters, playing devils advocate without him knowing it.
Between you guys and me..we both know , you fear more than me spilling the codes.
You fear me spilling how our reality works for real. Where humans like Resist need to read up on a ton of books before they can understand any, needing researched proof and testings before they can believe, things are quit different with me, and you know this since I was a little child.
You must have had lots of fun, listening to Resist his arrogant self, knowing that he does not know, let alone understand. I actually wonder for one sec; what is it you want from him?
Is it so that you think, that due to 2003, he got my knowledge? did you bet on that move? thinking that he will be stupid enough to do that what you know I would have never done, for your world, a world he actually started to see as his own world?
You lied to him big time, it does not excuse what he did in his own time. For that he is guilty as charged, but I would have to say he has been duped, by those he thinks belong to his side.
You must have been convinced for the last period passed by, that you had won.
You haven't..

What you have WAS a good tool, called mister X, he fell for all you handed him, his ego was easy to stroke.

Today your tool belongs to my enemies, belongs to your world. How many gatherings did you take him too? Was he willing? What did you use to get him into your sphere? I bet sex was the only thing needed..

Resist you are really stupid.
India send me a bundle of warnings , due to the temple seeing Astral bodies comming from your side of the world, warning me, that Holywood gang was holding their satanic rituals again, and that I was on their menu.
One priestes focused on the sphere around me. She wanted to actually know what it was with me for such people ro hold such great interest in my person. I have the mails..this was in 2007 january..by 2008..they warned the interest of the hollywood gang was still going strong ..and wanted to know from me why this was so?

How does our reality work? How is our reality KEPT Together..where is that weak spot? that one can bang against and the Mirror cracks? hello my darling millitary dogs..is that it? you fear that one crack..... :idea: 8)
Now this is one thing X does not know anything about..making it understandable why he was and is so stupid..Resist what your looking for you will not be able to find cause you would not be able to recognize it due to you not knowing what it is. Dude just realized something..I thought you to be smarter than you are..no wonder you dont know what it means me being inactive, there is a reason for everything..including my behaviour..[ I have the time..you dont ]

But even having said the above..you and your friends are guilty of that what I accuse you of..you acted on your own.

What I want is the names..of those you work with and for. as well as you telling me what you know about me..what horrible truths dont I dare mention..?

A man listening to his head stead heart is a man in the dark...aint no love in the dark.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:52 am

Whisky Tango Foxtrot over.

Rick Doty is that you… and your fantasy talking to yourself again? :mrgreen:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:33 am

Let me amuse your brain..Resist

>>>But when you said this thats when i realized their was another way that there are always more then one solution to meet an end and truly I'm great full for these words

Thanks for making it so very clear that you have been using me to get that what you needed, cheap way to get educated aint it?

Yse wrote:
"Justice Love Unity is like a nuclear bomb in their eyes..it would kill their world..so..what we must do is bring back Love..
But most importantly..We <Must Believe That its Possible to bring Back love in this world..we must stop doubting this Powerfull Frequency..We Must Believe That We Can and are Able to do this..
We Must Stop Doubting...Doubt is the tool that Blinds..Blocks, Destroys ..
I dare say out loud that I know what the tool is to bring Love back to the masses, or said Bring the believe in Love back.."

>>>at that very moment I saw things with more clarity. Is this something you have totally turn your back on because right now I fail to see the love in you for this task. You are seem filled with this negativity (and boy does it rub off) thats when i felt one less star in the heavens

Lets talk Love=prophecy.

Resist you made a grave mistake..thinking that you can bring love back the way you live, look at live and believe.
This counts for all who think, if I do good, adopt tons of children, set up shelters for the poor, set up houses for the abused, sing free nelson mandela ..that you bring love back. You can not bring love back when its death. Love went underground.

Waiting for almost 1000 years before it dared to show its face again. Travelling towards one set point on earth, where it was received fully. By this waking up the hounds of blood, who were ordered to do whatever was needed to kill of that frequecy. A frequency that was growing as the few years passed it by, unnoticed by others until..

Every 1000 years we had a turn, a change to kindle that flame. For 1000nds of years did a certain group watch the stars to see where the light would fall, so they could go and check upon the new one. However humanity became stupid overnight the day they saw the first moving pictures. In comes 1999..sending out that light. In comes 2000 positions were appointed. Subject woken up to make subject walk that mile. Alarmbells go of, millitary and inland security dogs roaming the streets around house of subject. House was wired, phone tapped by inland securiy, subject warned. In comes 2001 setdate start project 9/11. 2002 stupidity was shown by hollywood puppets. 2003 without any feelings nor thought third party starts to use subject, some stupid group with to much time and money in their hands, thought they could set things, including prophecy to their hands.. Alarmbells went of, troops were send out, house was encircled again, streets wired, cameras set up openly in order to watch subject. 2004 subject gets arrested, trown in isolationcell for almost 3 months. Subject is interogated, beaten, tortured [ scars will never go away] screamed at, kept away from sleeping. Agents wanted to know the names, the locations, the numbers, the whole network. Names were put down in front of subject, questions "do you know them? do you know him? do you work together with his group? ..making subject realize f---- he f---- things up..subject did not give any names nor numbers nada..subject was bleeding to much, and in to much pain.
Subject needed a few years to come to terms with what they did. Subject was into the lovefrequency mode..until that year and those months. Subject woke up screaming War to hell with love.

Every 1000 year there is one prophecy repeating itself..Love. Every 1000 years there is a shifting. Opening 'doors'. Picking out some souls for the task. Picking out the house that may carry that flame. The house that is choosen, is where it stays. It either blooms in that house, or dies in that house. If death be the endresult of the tryouts, humanity must wait another 1000 years.

"Justice Love Unity is like a nuclear bomb in their eyes..it would kill their world..so..what we must do is bring back Love..
But most importantly..We <Must Believe That its Possible to bring Back love in this world..we must stop doubting this Powerfull Frequency..We Must Believe That We Can and are Able to do this..
We Must Stop Doubting...Doubt is the tool that Blinds..Blocks, Destroys ..
I dare say out loud that I know what the tool is to bring Love back to the masses, or said Bring the believe in Love back.."

Resist you really think that you can restore Love? your the reason why it left earth years ago. Without you, they would have left subject alone. Without your stupid eager self, they would have never make that move. They must have been so happy the day you made that move, a. you act out some doll, b. you make that move as a human without ever thinking about the consequences.
I take it that by now you realize what that works stands for that your doing? I take it that all of you hollywood puppets in the ring understand how The powers that be came to such a strong total control over humanity? The s^~t happening to this world is your groups fault.
Sex..is the only thing left. Your world and her world , you guys caused humans to develope like they have been doing.

How was/is it possible for a man running after his willie for such a long time, to be sitting and whining about Love>
How blind have you become.

Bringing back the believe in Love can not be done anylonger...You missed the boat.

..Justice Love Unity another thing..you misunderstood the whole thing..

Without Justice there can be no Love..without Love no Unity.

You want to save your own people..You had no problem Using a human to get that what you needed from that human. After you took what you needed from that human , you spit that human out....in the meantime you want to bring back love..how does that rhyme?
If your own actions are actions that can not meet daylight..using others causing problems for the others..you want to bring back love How about talking Justice shall be done firstly??

One shall know..the other shall seek..still counts..however..this boat was missed may the next 1000 years show mercy on humanity if there be any left afther they hit the doors open.

It was this believe they needed destroyed, thanks to your person they managed to kill it off. That is why they choose you for this task. Ones the believe is gone..the spirit dies. leaving things for the next who will be awoken in another 1000 years.
Mind you, the system is still on watch, but holds less worries these days.
they know, they have to be carefull the next 3 years, but after , they are in the save zone. Humanity not.

I know not a soul will understand what I wrote down in this post..Resist does..dude get a wife adopt kids forget about love. your friends killed this possibility of in 2003/4..

>>>I dare say out loud that I know what the tool is to bring Love back to the masses, or said Bring the believe in Love back.."

Today the year being 2009 ..I still hold that knowledge..its has not been accessed by any human on this earth..and I wonder if it ever will.

To you Resist I say..its not about a soulmate or soulflame..but twinflame..you have been looking for the first 2, stupidly making lots of mistakes. twinflame is something that can be proved ..however only once every 1000 years.

What you did, is absolute wrong, what you and your friends did even worse, the opinion you hold about that what you did is wrong, there are sides in this ratrace. Your on the opposite side. I Demand Justice.. Resist I will get justice.

I know your reading ..
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:05 pm

Access Denied wrote:Whisky Tango Foxtrot over.

Rick Doty is that you… and your fantasy talking to yourself again? :mrgreen:

LOL...okay that was a really good one. :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Yse - I don't think Resistthem has the kahones to come back and hold a conversation. I think the only route is through your lawyers and digging into the evidence. Still need to contact your lawyer btw. Will try to get in touch with him soon for more about the dossier.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:40 pm

by resistthem on Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:11 am

>>>Oh and Yse haven't forgotten about you it's kind of a tall order to fill be i'll do my best carperl tunnel here I come

Resist..the more I reread 2006, the more clear it becomes , that you are the one I say you are.

Carpel Tunnel...Amazing to see that I actually read your reactions to quick. My anger sure blinded me for the obvious...carpel tunnel..

Though you activated your astral body in November.2006.forgot that you had been hopping around astrally since 2001.

You know what it is with you and your astral body..when you travel and seek out? The Rape of Lucretia..seemingly you got addicted to Lucretia

Man is composed of four interrelated bodies, physical body, ether or life body, astral body and ego. With effort one could become acquainted with these other three bodies which may presently lay hidden. Through the study of the books [ Books written by Dr. Steiner entitled “Occult Science, an Outline,” “Theosophy,” “Knowledge of Higher Worlds and its Attainment,” “Guidance in Esoteric Training,” and “The Philosophy of Freedom ] recommended above the other three bodies can become as visible as the material body. Each of these bodies has its own characteristic function and appearance. They can be studied just as the physical body has been studied. Their functions and characteristics can become as familiar as those of the physical body.
The astral body is that part of man through which all movement occurs. It is the dwelling place of the ego
When an individual performs in an activity that involves repetitive intense rapid eye movement following an object with hand coordination directed at the object this has an adverse effect on the normal movements of the astral body. Concentration on shifting scenes with movements abnormally accelerated is disruptive to the normal of the astral body. Repeated exposure over long periods of time to chaotic movements have been accepted without notice of their harm This happens when swish, swish movements are experienced while watching T. V. and or the rapid movement of electronically hand held games? Over a period of time the astral body begins to favor the outer world. It is conditioned by repetitive concentration directed at rapidly moving objects. It is so to speak sucked out too frequently into the outer world.
The normal digestive rhythm of the astral body is disrupted when it is repetitively subjected to the “swish, swish”, movements of present day viewing. It is sucked out into the world.
Your Astral body is your soul. That is the part of you that goes through all the lifetimes."

Resist..since when do you play games like this? Did you start yourself? at times all one need is a brutal rape or bad accident for the astral body to come out..what was it Resist accident or tests.
2003..New Mexico...
Alibi the Matrix Reloaded

Do you think that because you sealed your way with good alibis that your save? You worked together with the Dudes from Wingmakers? or was it a full 100% millitary test in 2001?

I know you are not going to react..its to late for you to state any.
I know what I needed to know, rereading 2006 as well as the other mails , makes me wonder today, why I did not noticed that you have been mailing me before that date. Why did you seek contact is one anser I should get from you.

Thought I would be nice , giving you the change to tell me that what I need to know.
This is not a game. There be others that much is clear, who feel that I should know.
Resist dont make me your enemy..react you know darn well how to react..
The Astralbody contact is not what I mean.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi Ryguy..

>>>Yse - I don't think Resistthem has the kahones to come back and hold a conversation. I think the only route is through your lawyers and digging into the evidence. Still need to contact your lawyer btw. Will try to get in touch with him soon for more about the dossier

I know he will not react...the postings of 2006, he must have gone over them again, seeing for himself how much he revealed by trying to hide. Contradicting himself a bundle of times.
A blind man can read That Resist is a man , who has been spying on Me. We all know that is against the law.

If I would have called him up without a lawyer..he would have played mister cocky, I think he is actually a bit shocked to know that I have a lawyer..It was hard to get one, but due to mistakes the system made in a childporn case, it involving me in 2008, the impossible happened. A lawyer being witness to certain things I said are happening in this country. Until last year Resist was able to play games..game time is over.

Resist..next to this lawyer another one is comming up a American lawyer based in the US..
Again I say make contact..time to really talk..or bleed for that what others have been doing as well, you said yes you loved the idea or project as you guys call it and me. How much and how far are you willing to go? I will go all the way..
Reminder the days where you guys were able to play Gotsha on me are over.

Again Bro why dont you tell your sister why you did that what you did?

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Yse wrote:If I would have called him up without a lawyer..he would have played mister cocky, I think he is actually a bit shocked to know that I have a lawyer..

I agree, plus the fact that someone is taking you seriously enough to dig into the allegations. With that said, it may be a good idea to slow down/ease up on the postings. I'm looking into the evidence claims, but this is primarily a skeptic forum and we typically don't allow free reign for far-reaching claims without evidence to support it. Being in the process of checking things out isn't the same as having the evidence in hand and verified, so right now we're sort of in "limbo" with these postings. I can tell you that every time you post, my two buddies that run this place as well are not pleased - this thread is like fingernails on a chalkboard for them...lol. I want to help you by accepting the possibility and not writing you off - so we can keep an open mind and follow up the leads - but if you keep posting at this rate I can guarantee you're likely to drive my associates into pushing for your ban and shutting down this thread.

Just slow down and give me a chance to work on this okay?

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:38 am

Ryguy..and 2 buddies

>>>I can tell you that every time you post, my two buddies that run this place as well are not pleased - this thread is like fingernails on a chalkboard for them...lol. I want to help you by accepting the possibility and not writing you off - so we can keep an open mind and follow up the leads - but if you keep posting at this rate I can guarantee you're likely to drive my associates into pushing for your ban and shutting down this thread.

I will back of..Only one more posting so my lawyer can read it.

To your 2 Buddies..sorry for the speed of postings..

I am a woman , who has not had a normal live , such as the common man has. My younger years where in the hands of others programming me in the msot brutal ways..creating a MILAB who was send out to seduce, spy and illiminate
Where I had almost fallen 'asleep' memory fading to the back, the Eclipse of 1999 activated my memory. 2000 waking up speaking in tongs , everything activated, travelling forth in time, seeing futures from the 9/11 too natural disasters , system building a new world under the noses of esp. the westerners, to others setting foot on earth, huge world wide silence due to others comming in up to a century where all is different.
As of 2000 being contacted by them, system watchdogs, hollywood kids, music world, all wanting to know things, all asking all spying on me in so many different ways, to all of a sudden finding myself the new Hobby of hollywood, thanks to Resist and the Elderly..

To Resist and friends barging in in 2003, to then be arrested in 2004 finding myself positioned in some bad movie scene, where I became the interogated, the tortured one, where rape was used , defiling my name and person. Asking me if I know him and his people..what do they want why are they here..
To the year 2006, being confronted that he indeed was that man, that he indeed is guilty of the madness that happend and almost costed me my live..
To the year 2008..where finally somebody decided to send me proof that indeed I am not who I thought I was ..bringing the years in Vienna back where Resist in his younger years liked to roam the clubscene as well as him living in Munchen..where he sought me out, trying to tell me tghat I am not who I think I am, that he needed to tell me the truth about myself..him walking away never ever saying more..for years this went on for years.
It is clear that in the year 2009..I had to come back to this board where the catfight between him and me is stored..
I hope you understand that I need to know who I am ..what Iam, have done is clear..
How Resist knows that what he claims to know about me is not clear..who the elderly are i can guess for one part however I am sure I dont know who the others are..for him to state the powers that be are not happy..suggest that he knows who they are..
Factual fact as he was put on me as my watcher..its clear he got orders from..Only Resist can tell me who they are..as he stated clearly in 2006 that he knows who they are..

I hope that you understand ..that Its a big no no..for holywood actors to have the freedom to play with other peoples their lives..to cause things for others..to leave the room filled with broken glas dangerous for me the subject..
I hope that you understand that he no matter who he has become holds no right to spy on me like that..he stalked me by law forbidden..
I hope that you guys can get yourself over the fact that he is mister nice guy actor such as he is known to you guys..

Check dates Ry..forget about Matrix..in between he was off to other places..I know this from a few actors ..the last fashionshow I did , had one male model who was one of the actors in Reloaded...he was gone for a short period of time, the others did not know where he was..what this actor also told me he pulled back to write..trance writings telepaty..Astral body movements..all are to his knowledge and ways..2001 where was he? 2002..2003 2006
Read what he actually states out in public and ask yourself where does he get it from what does he mean when he says "my work is a form of penance for the things I do in my private live" I embarked on a project..a man believing very much in prophecy and some more..believing very strong in aliens...Check his younger years Munchen and Vienna ..Amsterdam before those years and Amsterdam afther those years..

One more posting I will put up later today and then I will leave it at rest, my lawyer needs the time as well..

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:48 am

by resistthem on Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:38 am

I.P.Freely wrote:
resistthem wrote:
IPF sure, have at it whats your take?

Resist

seems you guys are back on track I was just going to say I thought there was just a misunderstanding and that your both who you say your are as far as I can tell. Its a crazy world and we all seem be too short with those who deserve our patience and give too much time to those who are trouble . Why I don,t know but do it too.

Oh i missed this one you are very wise. true I will always remember this thank you.

Resist
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Resist..you know damn well what you did was and is wrog..do you really think that you will get away with it..No dude hell will freeze over before that happens..

Ø There are those who would like to see you isolated so they might be better take advantage of you Well not wile my heart still beats in my chest. My primary reason for being here is my concern for you. My second more personal goal is weed out and dismiss ignorance. and last to seek clarity that truth only offers.

You will tell my lawyers who those people are who wanted me isolated capice..cause you do know who was behind the arrest and me being tortured....

by resistthem on Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:52 pm

Been gone for a wile moving in to my new digs and ripping up asphalt in JAX no doubt. I tuned you out Thursday night but oh man i thought it would take little more time for you nut up

Oh , and i see you went all nuckin futs while i was gone lmao GOOD!

Holy crap! When seeds are planted they grow freaking roots man!

Love, trust and understanding are all things that are not in you "beware this (fill it in) People". She can not be trusted she has taken every opportunity to (fill it in)-sling.. I trusted you to behave civil but you lol FAILED TO DO SO! I did hold out hope you would be mature about me CONFIDEING in you but ..... nope.. You only show ALL lol just (fill it in)-up in the head. you are. You call me a master chess player huh well i do enjoy a good game and i must say, GOOD GAME. I knew you were lying to moment you mentioned some total bogus email that I supposedly sent you when you were acting a complete fool in Toronto

Oh why such harsh language Resist I thought you above that. save it (fill it in) I thought you would at least have a shred of dignity and decency for your self and other but I guess you don't have a little jimmty cricket on your shoulders saying "you know better then that" you ave no shame you have no humanity you see all others as merger peons to serve your since of purpose you have humanity cause you don't consider your self as human oh no you consider your self a freaking god.

Well maybe in Natalie's world your are but in the realm of the REAL your just some old (my bad, mature) hag that stopped taking her pills. You call me fearful well i guess i should have good reason
your sick in the noggin. ”Why do you attack me resist” no this is not an attack but this i just stating fact.
It's not retribution for some evil sect you fear oh no it you finally getting caught an you getting locked up with the other nut jobs in a asylum. If you think you trumped over your daemonic possession your smoking some good crack lady. Let me tell you the devil dose not play freaking game and his most favorite pass times is fooling folks into thinking he is not pulling the strings. To me all you show to me is that you are not in control of your self and your own actions

RU,
Take my stuff down and Mod edit my personal details. Respect the trust and privacy that that was given in. If Yse does not you as MODS you all should know better. Believe me if i felt like sharing that stuff i would have gave y'all a link to my myspace .

Well Yse at least people know not to trust you and thats fine by me people know that for “enlightened one” you glow dim. Why the hell do you lie so gawd damn much

lets stack up the lies I'm:

crazy
creepy
a vampire
coven
a rapist
a hacker
a thief
and a lie
did i forget one

hmm but no proof I at lest apologized for my accusations that i MAY have been mislead to believe you ask whom mislead you YOU DID

your a discredit to yourself, psychics, all whom seek truth, and RU if they insist on relishing in your mental illness. You blame m for your computer issues huh? No blame your computer illiteracy and then move on even if i did how the skills you say i have i would use them for finding truth not weeding out lies like you. Your just a speck on my boot heel. Not worth any effort at all you.

rape wtf do you think by crying the word rape from high heavens it makes you a victim and me some attacker i can came of to strong and my ways cut you but was not sure if it was you all you have do was rape me and others

my goal was not this confrontation i came here with one question why and sought one answer alone but i guess that is just to simple for you

you felt i attacked you and i apologized for that

you spread what you want form me all over the place and and im trying to give you answers

you call me a kid well you don't act you age either

you hope i DIE!?! oh well just give 60 years and I'll oblige you. ok that right on the top of list of this to do

Regret no i have no regret not a single on i tried to do is help you. The is truth with and you took no time with wiping your bottom with it oh well i guess I'm in good company with zaggan and jake reason no doubt!

A good deal of noise huh votre juste quand gulity don't truelle pierre

wow lol well I guess that answers that you got it all figure out it is funny that you op to talk in private then twist what i say in public Get bent all you are is sore that someone did that take all you BS to heart

yeah I'll stop i see you don't need the help of friendship you need the help of a shrink help. Help you don't want. I hope they find you and lock you back up the world will be a much better place for us peons

________________________________________________________________________________

Today the year being 2009..I will have to state the following...Your peopel are the ones who caused the false arrest of my person..
The reason why you looked for me in 2004 was because you knew what they were planning. You knew they wanted me isolated.

News for you Resist/K.R..in 2008 it was stated by the Dutch Ministerie of Justice , that they never gave any order to arrest me and lock me up. My files where shown,clean track.

This statement, together with my dossier, and the fact that I had been blackpantered, made the lawyers ask me a few questions.

Do you have enemies?
Do you know any public figures?
Is there something you know that can cause problems for welknown figures?
Have you ever had to deal with the Millitary/
Can you handle weapons that normal civilians can't?
What do you know that scares others?

K. I am done writing for now.
I am hereby making you one promise, I WILL SUE YOUR ASS.

To your employees, and we both know that I am not talking any filmcompany nor producer.

You tried to get me locked up, you have people on your paylist, police dokters, shrinks, politicians, lawyers, millitary dogs and I am sure more
You warned me back in 2003, that you would make sure that soon not to many would believe that what I tell them.
You made sure to give X false info. You used a double. You caused people to see me in places where I was not. You used 'agents smits' and set them up around me, in order for them to be able to give false testimonies. You ordered the robbery of my house. You orderd the Crisisdienst to be waiting for me to arrest me on your order and set given time. You made sure to grab X, and turn him into one of yours, I am sure you are pleased.
But..X is not needed, not for what is to come, you placed a bet on the wrong horse. Where he comes from one can take another male, train him as a good dog, and order him to bark when you want him to bark. Between you and me we both know, the moment X wants to do his own thing, and you dont agree, you will tackle his ass as well. He is not the first you use like that, nor will he be the last one. X..interacted a bit to much with you guys, for he speaks your langua. I take it that you agree with me, Resist being your best horse thus far. What will you do when he decide to talk to the wrong minds, kill him? Not that I care that much, just wondering, cause by now he is to far, locking him up will not work, with dudes like him,erasure would be the only thing. My guess is you will use him at least till 2013. His believe in you guys is absolute. Again I will say..your best horse thus far.

We speak 5 years na dato, you wasted a lot of money, to falsify my documentation, thanks to you I am born in 4 different countries, Amazing, how you hoped for all to think that I was a nutcase, while your people had no other way than to state what I can do and am capable of, Again wow thank you for such a godlike position. Thanks to your Greed, Fear and Arogance, you have caused the tables to turn.
Just as with X I will tell you ..I will Sue you. You think I cant..but you forgot one thing 20120..I am still living, you can not kill me, you tried to use others to kill me so you could stay out of the S.I.N zone, hide behind 1349, hoping that 1332 will always be around to save you and back you up.
You think that you can remain creating wars, killing the adults, so you have access to their children and especially their blood. What would you do without the blood of the little ones hey? ..Die..Oops. Insisting to need humans to stay alive, cause your zone is death, no harming anyone you say. Humans believing you.
But you know just as I know..your time on earth is running out.
I think that I should be honest and tell you..May may what a compliment to know that you fear me the most, that you hate me [ if you could feel ] the most, and want me death, yet knowing that you can not kill me yourself, due to erasing yourself from this planet by calling the 7C's in. You know they are waiting for you. And you know that their patience is running out.
You should have backed of in 2003 by November. You went in hiding for a short while until you became to hungry and needed some fresch blood.
You for now hope that whoever reads this posting will not believe any..
You were so confident to hide your truths in the holywood flicks, you were convinced that not a soul would believe a word, the moment it was time for that one person to start talking.
The spirit taking place in me, was not random you know this as much as I do [ in certain things you have not trained X well ] I was choosen due to my brains being worse than that of H- Spirit [ which has nada to do with Holy ] ..aint your devil, its my devil. By now I am 'married' to the little F...His ways My ways Who's ways..can not be read anylonger.
In order to be able to tackle you..I gave my live back in 2000..another reason why you cant kill me, just so I would be able to tackle your group.
I have died and gone to heaven and hell bounced back on earth again..[ matter of speech ..] I have experienced all and everything..
My documents state that I am a living weapon..for this I thank you for the brutal years of my childhood, as such am I watched. Between you and me [ and x his friends ] we know I am good with the blades..as well as your fire arms..again thank you for the training..I also thank you that I can say i killed others without anyone being able to do anything..you try to get me for the killings would me getting you right there and then as you gave me the orders..

It aint over..

to Resist..for you it will not be that long before its over..they will kill you stead letting you grow old in peace ..you know some of them..unless of course you become exactly like them....my guess..you cant become like them....your stupid you had the change to step out..but the adrenaline rush that you get, you seemingly can not live without anylonger..I know they have plan B for you..just in case they will fire' meaning its easy to make you crash..others went before you and others will go afther you..why do I warn you? while I tell you I will see you in court? you said you tried to warn me years ago? fine then so now do I return this back and warn you..do I care? NO!
[ Al Gore is a fake .. what he said about the environment was False reporting..but well hmm you believe those who bring you false reports..just as with one of your sisters bloodcancer..is very easy to cure..but giving you this truth, you would have never donated cash to cure cancer..stupid. ]

Europe is my side of the world...2 camps..7 sides..the Astral world..will soon have to deal with me ones again. You may warn your little friends..your big ones know allready..

Peace..Yse/Nat
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:58 am

A few remarks is what I would like to make before I let this rest..I am Talking to you Resist, between yu andme , we both know that I will bounce back. You accused me of using others many tmes in your posting. Betsranged this was to my eyes, Never ever in my life did I use others, never. Where you got the idea from that I did so is bewildering to my brain. Today Dec. 2009, it no longer maters to me what anyone thinks of me. what I never did is what I am doing now, thanks to you. What does this mean..weather you lie it or not, we will meet, you will talk and explain, in honest matters, fail to do so and I will turn things into a media spectacle, answer honestly and I leave you be. Resist you have no choice. No matter what your position is in our time, the Law is one thing you can not brake nor set to your convienence. I call upon that Law. How things will go depends on yourself.

>>>Regret no i have no regret not a single on i tried to do is help you. The is truth with and you took no time with wiping your bottom with it oh well i guess I'm in good company with zaggan and jake reason no doubt! Regret no i have no regret not a single on i tried to do is help you. The is truth with and you took no time with wiping your bottom with it oh well i guess I'm in good company with zaggan and jake reason no doubt!

To put yourself in the same room as Zaggan and Jake Reason is shamefull. Zaggan does not like you, his son Steve does. Jake hates you and holds greta envy to you. All he wanted to know on thefirst day, was if I had something to give to you. Both and S. were surpised by his question. I never mentioned you to any on that board, so where did Jake get this from, how did he knew about you and your interest in me? I had and have no idea.

To state that you believed them, was another weird something, both lied in their posting to me and S. Zaggan was in email conversation with S. I did not know until a few days before departure. S. used my email account , another thing I did not know until a few weeks afther my last posting on RU. S. opened the history of the email acount of Zaggan, a thing she was proud of, a thing which did not find my agreement, yet it happened and she did. Those who lied, were the ones you choose to believe.

I wonder why you are so interested in my person, am I the poison that keeps your brains active or what?

>>If you think you trumped over your daemonic possession your smoking some good crack lady. Let me tell you the devil dose not play freaking game and his most favorite pass times is fooling folks into thinking he is not pulling the strings.

Demonic possesion? When did the demaon take me over? Are you referring to 2000 ? When I woke up speaking in Tongs? Or are you talking about that day in 2000, where the presence was active in my house, which caused the whole house to smell of Sulfur? or..are you referring to 2003? that night afther I came back home from watching Matrix Reloaded?

When did the demon take me over? You believe in the devil yet not in God, why?

Did you dive a bit to deep into Constantine? The believe in a devil absolute, yet not in a god? could be the basic cause of how you behave and reacted towards me.

You choose to believe those who lied and wanted me death , referring to Zagan his group. You believed a man who envies you, jake Reason. You believe those who need you in place. You believe those who want things form you. All in all you choose to believe those who abide the devils force. At the same token you accuse me of what they did. I did not lie Resist, you were falsly infomed.

Why is it, that you prefered to believe the negative about me? Was and is this due, to you having listened and spying on me, in de van hogendorperstraat, listening to the fights I had with my ex? listen to how I promised to erase him, an ex millitary man?

Its bewildering to actually read how much you accused me of wrong doing, how you cursed me out for many things, and seeing that I actually hurted you. At least I was not the only one, not undestanding what the hell was going on. [ I am in a slightly forgiving mode today, slightly..]

I wonder if you will be able to show grace and dignity, and explain others what you and your group means , with me and the demon taking place in me. Fact you guys should be happy that I exist. seemingly did the H-Spirit find, that I was that one human who would be able to absorb him, a process which started afther that night in 2003, which was why I got the stigmata's. You believed It was due to the bite. It was not. The bite was meant to give me te antidote, which was needed to abord our little demon. Good absorbing bad? or bad absorbing bad? what is it Resist? do you need it that much for me to be that bad one, does it make you feel better or saver when you can call me bad?

One thing about mister demon, he entered while 7 others came in, His voice was angry, yet the 7 others where and have been in charge ever since he came in.

What my asignment was, and is, Resist, was to absorb its presence. I did without dying. My believe in God is greater than its darker counterpart ye call Devil Demon Satan and what have you.

Demon or Devil..Nomad Lived..that is all to its presence. In 2000 a pact was made between Up and Below. This was due to what you humans have caused thus far in the other Universes. Even our little Devil has enough of your failing human ways, is why he send his dogs back to earth in 2000. Dogs encountered, not in anger, nor fear. They had and have no desire to kill me, they are here to make you humans change your ways. They hate the long waiting line in front of 'Hell" your ways disrupted Hell as well. Dogs I was in contact with, Dogs who agreed when ist time we meet and work together.

You pefer to believe in angels , in roses and romance, all ways on the look out for love. You must love your profession, every new movie you can fall in Love. Wouldn't suprise me if you need roles like that, so you can feel some, even if its just a faked feeling. Problem substitudes...as if...just like..is not the real thing. Your asral body, does it go of by itself like that? or do you will it to travel towards....like that? If you instigate it yourself, time to make up your mind.

>>>wow lol well I guess that answers that you got it all figure out it is funny that you op to talk in private then twist what i say in public Get bent all you are is sore that someone did that take all you BS to heart .

I am not a person that uses the word sorry, it aint in my dictionary. But I will explain..it was the Only way for me to know for sure if I was dealing with you. And so your reaction was proof that I was dealing with you for real.

As I said many entered pretending to be you, why was a mystery to me in the firts years, just as why was your name penned down in my trancewritings of 2000? By 2006, I had become a person who does not believe any, lest its proven.

I did not twist any dude, reread the writings carefully..fact both you and I ..did not take the time to read..my excuse; anger.. your excuse; arogance and feeling offended..

>>>yeah I'll stop i see you don't need the help of friendship you need the help of a shrink help. Help you don't want. I hope they find you and lock you back up the world will be a much better place for us peons

Friendschip? weird way or making friends you have Resist. Nuthouse? it would suit you, wouldnt it, to see me locked up away for the rest of my live, by this you and your people would be able to sleep safe correct? well hon, those years are passé , in 2007, shrink had no other way than to declare me ESP gifted. Stating they would make sure I would not enter their buildings anylonger.

Today in 2009, the same who did wrong are in the mode of doing right, simply because together with my lawyer did we come to a point, where it was decided, they get the change to undo what they did, and I will not sui them, and so it is today, that they are the ones bringing me a new house. But well as your astral body keeps popping up in my room, we both know that you know by now.

So sorry to tell you, and your friends, aint nodbody being able to ever lock me up again, without themselves being interogated as to why these lies. Tell your employees, that weapon can not be used against me no longer.

Wrong move..and the mediapress is at my command. This I promise.

>>>you call me a kid well you don't act you age either

Tssss..admit it, your glad you got those genes that keep you look younger. Nothing more sweeter than to be 47 years old and people insisting I am 30, wouldnt you agree?

>>>my goal was not this confrontation i came here with one question why and sought one answer alone but i guess that is just to simple for you

As you never answered me in truth, so did you not ge any answers yourself, even that I gave you answers you were to blind to see them. One thing...How do you think that you may receive answers or honesty when you lie and play secretive games spying me? Dont you understand Cause and Effect? What you do to others is what you get back?

>>>rape wtf do you think by crying the word rape from high heavens it makes you a victim and me some attacker i can came of to strong and my ways cut you but was not sure if it was you all you have do was rape me and others

2003..how long did it take before I gave in ??? You came of to strong? dud I could not move nada..I had no choice but to accept that move..just as it took me hours before I could even get mysef to saying to myself..aint no demon doing this, I am dealing with You , it took me some..to lay back and go for this madness that you guys conducted on me..again dude The Rape of Lucretia..or you may go Sonnets..

Me raping you and the others..pre tell how would that be possible..you seek me out..you and your close corcel of man and woman.ok by now man is only you and woman only her..but still..you guys come to me not the other way around..btw tell missy to either go back to that level she had in 1998..or stop making cd's..the last one sounded awefull..

>>>Your just a speck on my boot heel. Not worth any effort at all you.
Do you always act up like that when in company of your friends?? Seemingly you cant walk without going astral..

>>>Well maybe in Natalie's world your are but in the realm of the REAL your just some old (my bad, mature) hag that stopped taking her pills.

Dont mind me for dragging this one up as well..[ still think its funny...for a man to state this while he is the one spying on the old hag..going to her astrally..using her knowledge her insigts..her wisdom..her.when you go astrall..

Old hag.to skinny ..to dark..lier..etc etc..all your opinion about me in 2006..yet in Nov 2006 you decide to connect..astrally in my world since that month/year..3 years now..Resist time to tell your emplyees..and yourself ..it has to stop..

Send me..and I dont care how you do it.info about me and what you know ..is what I want.Is what I demand..time to close this book.

That you are who I say you are is clear..no need for more proof..You made it clear..nbody knows that what you wrote down but you K.R. time to stop laying games..your hitting 50 in a few years time to grow up ok?

Last but not least..for ones in my live [ this does not excuse you from the bad things you did] I will admit 2 souls both angry alike both offended both hurt..wow.

Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:54 am

I would like to comment on what Ryguy posted back in 2006. Ry only if you believe me, that Resist is who I say he is can you come to understand why he was so angry back in 2006. It is funny to read the posting, to see how angry the both of us where, due to both accusing ahother of lies.
What I wrote down that happened in St. Louis and Toronto still stands cause that is what happened. The only differ today is that, certain things, Resist said I lied about, was not me lying, but S. telling me things that where not true, and doing things I did not know. Like posting under my name-taking memberschip under my name, applying for creditcards under my name [ was easy for her to do as she was working for ABNAMRO private client department ] even buying clothes that were meant for me..up to havig some weird relationship with my ex, as he paid her dept rent for her house within a heartbeat.
Resist for some extreem strange reason took S. to be the innocent one. Why? maybe because she is little has a childs voice and plays innocent, while stealing even from her work. S. a girl who was in a relationship with coke dealers [ is why she was checked a full 1000% when we entered the US and Canada; I did not know this past from her either] a girl filled with envy towards my person's skincolour and hair. I did not notice in the beginning that I was dealing with a copycat. She kept up with her act, till I kicked her out due to finding out that she had been lying about things and had done certain things, for which I was blamed. The things that I found out about her were a surprise even to my brain.

by ryguy on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:42 am

Hey IPFreely - if you know what on earth Resisthem is going on about, do you think you could lay it out for me in plain English? I'm being serious here....Resist has repeatedly called Ysensa a liar - not just in this most previous post, but in the earlier ones as well. Ysensa has hardly provided any details at all yet, and already Resist is screaming liar....liar about what? About her suspicions that her computer has been hacked? About Toronto? Good lord, why can't these people write in clear English?

Even you write better than Resist IP...so since your response just now hints that you know "the other side"...at least some of it, could you share? Have any idea why Resist is so ticked off?

Resist..has some weird astralworld relation with me, this started in 2001, to my knowing. Even that there are suggestions that he started in 1999 with his group. As I said due to what happened to me on the day of te eclipse of august the 11th in 1999, many all of a sudden became interested in me. To my knowledge I was just dealing with the Arab world, they kept bowing for me saying Allah had choosen me that I was blessed etc etc nonsense..to me these people where weird in the beginning, I was not interested in the nonsese they were telling me, my only concern back then was... my hair had turned white overnight at my temples, on august the 12th did I wake up with my hair white.people insisted that my white temples where called the sourcerers locks. From that day on my senses became extreemly sharp, ears like wolves, eyes like cats...in 2000 so many contacted me. In 2001 trancewritings and Resist his group conducting the first test..I was choosen as their subject, without any regards for my person, for what their games could harm, did they conduct that test.
In 2002 they kind of showed me things, as to which group was contacting me..info was beamed at my head..again without taking my health or anything in regards.
2003 groups looking for me, parties organized to drug me for lord knows what reason, test being conducted to see how fearless I was. My ex [ ex millitair] becomming extreem angry due to me wanting to go an see the Matrix Reloaded, which was a strange thing, and yes it made my head go uh? why is he angry? what is with that movie that my enemies dont want me to see ?[ my ex belongs to the enemy camp, was set on me, and reported on them every month about me, without me knowing it, not until 2005 did I find things out ] T. his task was to prefent me from going to certain places or countries they did not wnat me to go to. As wel as aking sure that I would not see certain programs on TV or see certain movies in the theather. So I was warned, I called Peter up, telling him T. was doing it again, making P. go ok lets go an see that movie.

I went to the cinema without my ex knowing it.
Something was weird about me entering the cinema's that night, I must admit. The friend I went with was the one pointing out the Americans dressed in dark clothes, who seemingly had been waiting for me to come and see the movie. Peter said look at the man they are staring at you it looks like they have been waiting for you.
Together with peter and my person there were 33 people in the place.

When the movie started ..the only thing I could do was laugh relieved as I finally knew where certain scenes I had seen in 2000 came from. My attention was not really to the movie but more towards some weird sound I was hearing and the lights and scenes behind the fist imagry scenes of the movie. This caused me to see Reloaded for about 50% still havent checked the trilogy such as others did..
When I came home at night, my ex was so called worried asking where I had been bla bla bla..I said went with Peter to see Matrix ..T. flipt was extreem angry and was screaming .
To me this was weird, what the f---- made this spy become so angry? what did I not see in that movie..cause my ex his behaviour clearly showed me that they did not want me to see that movie.
What I decided to do was all lights out, eyes closed to make a rerun in my head about that movie. However when I did so the only image I got was Resist his face and mouth..from that moment on astral portals opening and Resist entering and things started to happen ..but Resist his astral body was not the only thing that entered , something used him to enter my body very clearly..what It did was causing certain feelings in me as well as Resist [ yep resist I know so no use ridiculing yourself] the test and process lasted about 5 hours. till I was to exhausted and fell asleep. Next morning both handpalms had darkred prints and in my left hand a Bite.
Its not difficult to describe what happened that night, I choose not to write about it. What I can say is that it caused for me as well as Resist [ I think it was stronger for resist ] one knowing Love-Frequencies Vibrations exist..mighty potent and for real the most strongest weapon one could possibly imagine..it holds nuclear power..A test is what It was and seemingly it proved things to his group..

Resist harboured a believe due to what happend , with me since 1999. Due to what he heard me saying, due to what he saw happened on many different occasion, due to 2003 esp. He accused me of trwoing creation/Love away like that, without using the sane part of his brain, without taking 2004 in regards..he as well as others thought that I would be the one bringing certain solutions to this planet..is why he called me a false profet...

In 2003, Resist was with some american group, a group of scientist? millitary group? the wingmakers group? some group that is all I know. But a group with access to milltary playtoys, the opened up some portal wormhole whatever you wnat to call it, to make a highway for his astral body to come to my person. This process lasted for more than 5 hours. This testing they did was noticed by the satelite watchers of the dutch millitary, certain families where warned, and plans were made to tackle me, to stop my walk, to set up things , in order for them to be able to arrest me..the pain and horrors I encountered was due to what Resist and his group did..

The reason why I mention the Wingmakers and mister 15 and freinds= Neruda' was in a fight with 15 about the follwoing..a test they did , opening some portal, they used 2 people, we speak the year 2003, neruda being angry at 15, due to the harm he caused for esp the female who was uswd without her knowing it. Wingmakers Poems the real ones are well known to my DNA Memory..I know what the drawings mean and more..Resist was there ..knows them, worked with them..15 thinks together with the millitary dogs that they can do something before that one little shiftdays x3 in 2012...in his/15 brains it does not matter if you detsroy others their live..as long as he and friends can play safe the world..from that big tidal wave ..just as 15 Resist whines about that tidal wave..

The sick part is..that he thinks that they hold some allowance to play games with bnhumans like that, not to think about the effect of their testings, not thinking about the safety of the subject they use ..not thinking of nothing but their own..

K. sorry man but you and your friends really are the cause for the s^~t that happened..Are you going to mend that what you destroyed ? Must I really go public? 2010 was set in 2000 for me to be that year..you may say how 2010 is going to be for you as a public figure..I aint a machine I aint some AI you can use and play games with..I am human..as I said I want my live back, the live you and your peoples destroyed..proofregarding you and your freinds plenty..

Tell me what is it going to be? One thing dude astral bodies give a activity on their screens...as I said proof plenty..we got a blue and a red door, which one do I open? ...

Ryguy if any has questions ..please feel free...
Yse
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control