question/introduction

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

question/introduction

Postby Yse » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:28 pm

Hi I am new to this board and have no idea where to post this

I have a question are you guys sending out forum/tread links regarding Shawna? I am asking due to the fact that I was on openmind and left..and having abeef with Jakereason..who really is a absolute Imbecile and would never be able to take responsible for anything in his live..he doesn’t even know how to take responsibility for his own self..he is a silly xxxxx fool..for real this is not me just wanting badmouth him..he is a xxxxxx as the French say..who loves himself so much that he loves to see himself on stage..hoping for his one day big hit..he is a fearfull believing in magic mean little nasty sissy who fights like a female..in everyway. And he has been sending out mails regarding me on Victor Martinez his mailing list saying that I should be banned from open mind due to being on Victor his mailing list and that I was in correspondence with Victor and that due to the computers crashing etc problems I should be banned..…when I confronted him about it..by putting it on openmind , admini was not pleased that I posted jakereason his email address as being the one who did so..jake babbled himself nicely out of the situation..saying it was just to stir something up and that they would never ban me..yet I knew he was lying…cause they redirected my postings, to the 2nd version of openmind serpo.. others did not see any postings after page 22..3 pages gone..somebody else seemingly posting under my name......they redirected my postings to this 2nd forum..in order to prevent the public from reading that what I wrote..they are killing themselves trying to find codes..its to sad to see.
Then I have been getting mails from many on this mailing lists from Victor all of a sudden..

The above reason why I ask..are these Shawna reaction mails send by an administrator from reality/uncovered to my mailbox??

Yse ..hi IpFreely
:D

***mod edit*** Deleted vulgar language per ToS. Warning - one of our ToS is that disputes from outside this forum should not be brought in here. However given the relevance to important ongoing issues related to those making false statements about one of our admins, Shawnna, we will cautiously allow this topic within this thread in the Latrine only. The condition is that vulgar insults are avoided, and the focus is on the story and the facts surrounding it. Welcome to RU ysensa/yse... -Ry
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:42 am

Hi yse,

First of all, I want to thank you for your single response recently to my email. I had heard the story from someone else before your response, and your description somewhat matched what we were told, with a lot more detail.

However the metaphysical nature of your beliefs and the slightly broken english of your writing (not your fault, your english is actually quite good considering it isn't your first language) makes it difficult to follow the actual story itself.

If you are willing, I am sure there are many who would like to hear the events of the past few months that you've been through. I've heard the other side of the story, and I'm interested in the discrepancies being cleared up. The only reason I'm allowing this thread is because the one person involved has made a very large number of comments regarding the integrity and morality of two admins of this forum, and two very good friends of mine.

It is for this reason I will allow you to tell your story here, but please, if you can, keep it to a description of exactly what happened in reality - as you expect someone who doesn't hold your belief system would understand it, if you know what I mean...

We'll be watching this thread closely for hateful comments and attacks (against anyone at all), and if this occurs, we'll have no choice but to delete the entire thread. However, every side of every story should be told. You now have a voice here - and yes, it will be read by hundreds of readers a day (so it is quite available to the public).

Welcome ysensa/yse, and I sincerely hope that you would please answer the questions I asked you via email.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:59 am

Ryguy.

Thanks , and yes when there is a story to be told, the many windows should be regarded, before making ones judgement.

I will answer the questions, and will keep it to short following order, taking in regards that we have layers of veil perception. I will keep it to perceived realities. There will be no cursing or usage of faul words from my side, but my word will not be freindly words, when adressing certain minds on openmind.

I understand that you will delete the tread when the words become bad, hoping that if an individual starts spweing hatefull words, one can isolate the poster.

Ryan I will answer the questions a bit later.
Thanks for the welcome..it will be my last forum visit on the web.

Yse
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby resistthem » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:36 pm

Long time no see...hmm it sticks me as odd that you chose sep 22 to grace us once again yess sesonal change is on the wind but also somthing else. one must not carry the weight from one era to the next . I hope things are well. I look forward to hearing your POV of these past events, well take care.

Resist_Them
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
resistthem

Postby dankk » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:59 am

I also look forward to your comments with anticipation as i arrived at the OM forum shortly before you were banned. My sentiments towards OM are not allowed here, but I do know exactly how you feel. I have already had one person from OM personally insult me yet again.

The upkeep here is impeccable and I have seen complete fairness, even against those that are favored here. This is very different place than the OM forum (from which I am permanently banned in only 2+ weeks -- *bows* -- thank you , thank you) that deletes and moves posts wherever they please. Free speech is critical. Bad language however is not speech, it is a lack of the words you really mean to say.

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Yse » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:10 am

Hey Resist them..long time no hear.

> hmm it sticks me as odd that you chose sep 22 to grace us once again yess sesonal change is on the wind but also somthing else

Did I? Hmm was not aware of the date. Yes there is a wind of definte change blowing on this earth.
How are the clouds around your area? Since 3/4 days we have the most unusual Cloud formations, whilst the weather started to behave very strange starting as of the 22 second of September. The weather ws this strange, that the people who are aware of certain things, actually thought ‘ok this is it, the waters are coming-was the sentiment of many, ‘the aliens are coming down’ was the sentiment of the other group. The strange thing was , that while we were in St. Louis, as of the second day, which was the 22nd of September, the weather became strange there as well it was said that the weather was very unusual bad for that time of year, whilst it normally was dry and blasting hot, it was not, not while we we there, till the last day in St. Louis is was bad rainy cloudy weather. Then we left for Toronto, we arrive on the 30 of September, it was sunny, we think wonderfull finally some sun and blue sky. However, the second day the weather becomes weird, the 3rd day we hear that the many did not understand the weather, that the weather was most unusual. They predicted heavy weather heavy storm etc ..we spoke with people, telling us that this was not normal weather. My female friend said ‘ Bet you, that on the day we leave the weather will be beautiful’ and sure enough, the day we left, the sun came out. the next day when we arrived in the Netherlands, the weather became absolute perfect sunny and warm. Which caused my friends to say, wow, you leave bad weather , you come back good weather, so whats on your mind? ‘my answer ‘thanks to these 2 weird trips, I discovered who I really am, and what my capabilities are for real”
Which caused me to decide..Woah..Thanks to those who Think they schemed me..especially;Thanks to those who wanted to kill me..without these attempts I would have never been able to get my proof.

> one must not carry the weight from one era to the next .

I agree completely , whch is the reason I left things for what they are , Due to these 3 weeks being very beneficial to me, even if this was not the intention of those who had other plans regarding my person in their heads. The book which caused the many security checks and scanning, up to the bottom of my feet, and my handpalms of course, to occure was, given to others in the US. One book of revelation and change is still waiting for a pure soul roaming the holywood hills.
Further more the last part of my finally transformation, was granted to happen in Toronto. This city was needed, to show my eyes certain things of this city, to make me meet awake souls in this city and to cause my last transformation..Woah..Hooray for Toronto, the Holywood of the North. The center where the very first movie pictures were shown, way ahead of the US. Graced with a head that never changes regardless who is president of the US.

Resist them or anybody else..What happened 2 nights ago up there in the sky? Reason for asking, 2 nights ago, early in the morning, we heard a huge weird blast up in the sky, the lightening was not the ususal lightening from bad weather, the scene was the following..as if Zeus was waving the Aigis[ goatskin] causing thunder and lightening to chase away the Achaiërs. Meaning the thunder and lightening resembled some huge conflict up in the sky, little lights were flying away from the lightening bolts. What it exactly was we do not know. What we know is that for the last little week, the sky shows us the following scenes..you see the normal clouds hanging still..while these weird dome looking dark clouds fly from here to fro across the sky..we all agree these are not normal cloud..something is very strange with these clouds..

And if we add..the many weird dreams the people are having in Amsterdam..one stands still and think again..the dreams are comprised of the same themes..Aliens hunting the many..fleeing to secure places..names are given were it will be safe and were not..screaming flocks in the street running away from space ships..but the most striking dream, dreamt by many is; Many people flee, a Huge migration from the Netherlands, while nothing is happening in other countries- towards the boarders and land inwards..a dutch exodus..fleeing from Aliens space ships hovering above the Netherlands..then the news world news covering this event..peoples are wheeled into the soccer domes..police or better said special forces [ due to the specific uniforms the many see in their dreams..all describe the same sort of uniforms] is actually helping ..those who come from above..
Yes , one can say..hmmm many dreaming the same dreams..is this staged? Is the system beaming sma edream-themes into the heads of the many, in order to cause panic and fear..hoping to numb the senses of the many..who knows could be..or not. Reason why I say not..is due to the fact, that the dreams the many are having at this moment, is exactly the same which I was shown back in 2000, exactly the same..with the message attached ..you will know when its time..when the adults, elederly and children shall have this dream..
So its clear that I am dealing with some very nervous minds..and that I am currently into my trance writings of the years 2000/2/3 to see what time it is..notto see if one can do something..this world is beyond that stage..they did not change their ways..rather they became worse..the blood shedding did not stop..rather it became worse..the eradication of nature did not stop-it became worse..and so we arrive at a time..where..lets say those you guys call gods..have decided its time for the parents to get up and speak up..

Dank
> The upkeep here is impeccable and I have seen complete fairness, even against those that are favored here. This is very different place than the OM forum (from which I am permanently banned in only 2+ weeks -- *bows* -- thank you , thank you)

Applaud Applaud..may I honour you with a formerly member of OM ribbon? Woah..

Yes I have noticed that this forum is different..polite and soft spoken, whilst on OM you have so many infiltrators , as they say. Way to many governmental heads..way to many script writers..yes that is right, many holywood script writers on that board seeking inspiration, just as on Above Topsecret..holywood script writers..all seeking this one glorious story, in the meantime they steal story’s from the ahum..common man’s mind..I checked all 3 forums..all 3 contain minds that are not that sincere..which is known to enough minds..all 3 seek info about eachother in order to be able to throw with, if needed. Which means all 3 have the tendency to play people against eachothers..which is the reason I decided certain truths I will defiantly keep to myself..or better said spread in the roams where one actually does something with the info..even that it does not matter any longer..we are almost at that point..we have arrived at that Crossroad..

Nonum’que Premature In An’num ..; 8 years,, till the 9th year’’ must one wait before revealing ..[ that is to say] it has to sink in and be considered maturely, what you want to reveal.

Now lets see any great change roaming the streets of the Magna Carta structured societies we currently live in? Ah..yes, the 9/11 of course the year being 2001..we wait 8 years before implementing the society’s new empires ways..brings us to 2009..

I say this only but once..allo allo ..2007 the beginning of the last rules etc of which they know humanity might accept without rising nor really objecting..what they have installed in Toronto=city of aliens/bad angels/scytians who needed their own kingdom, and lo and behold..look at this far away country called Canada..perfect hide out place, kept far way from the world news. Will be installed in the Netherlands next year. These 2 countries are tied by the umbilical cord of one rulers family. 15 year ago, the dutchies came in, as they say in Toronto, taking over agriculture defining the food intake of the peoples in Canada, especially Toronto=the worst food in the world…their sentiment “He Who Controls the Spice of Live Controls the People.”..and so they do.
By 2008 they will hit the USA..by 2009 they will hit the world..to those who refuse to believe this to happen..its ok..all you need to is wait and sit oblivious by choice or not, the world wide events will hit all of us..do I mind hell no..this would be exactly my invironment, chaos is like valium to my senses.

There ain’t going to be a 2012 maya happy day..far from it..next to the bible tales being full of it..so is this whole mayan date a valium, a sleeping pill for the many. 2009 is D-date..the world peoples still have 2 years left..however I doubt it, that any will get up..and as I have seen the same images the many dream about, back in 2000, seemingingly the choice of humanity has been made..we do nothing-we do not believe that what the many say-we sit and wait for better tidings..all will lead us exactly to that point where the powers that be are hoping for..

Nos’Numerus Sumus Et’Fruges Consu’mere Na’ti

We are merely but a number, born to digest the fruits of the fields, that is to say; We are not capable of any, our only value lays in our numbers. [ alone we are nothing by ourselves-united we stand strong]

Aia ..[something] Son of Atreus, grandson of Pelops, father of Chrusothemis [ Christ- christu-kristo-krusto=chruso. Themis thema libel script..father of the Christ-script ] , Laodikè, Ifianassa and Orestes, King of Mukènè, Sparta seemingly was his city-Commander in chief of the Greeks for Ïlios, Owner of Many Ships, his figure adorned with a Scepter..
Egyptian ; his own name: Aiguptios..Greyhaired old man in Ithakè, father of Antifos and Eurunomos..
Who barged in to Egypt transformed the whole lot there brought in new religion known as Christianity? Called the 13th dynasty? Its not that difficult ..look for that what the many do not want you to find.

Canada; Aian /Hama ; Blood, as well as in the body as spilled, also known as Blood of the Gods; By drinking Blood-the Shadows can Regain back their Memory
Canada/Friesland[Netherlands opposite of Denmark] ; Lethè the river that makes you forget; those who drink from this river forget who they are-where they came from-and where they are going to.

Blood of a Cow resembles human blood, is less potent. Siddies/ India/Hindu..scytians-human blood consumption..Siddies seemingly did not go for human blood consumption, rather they took cows blood..see reason why the Cow is Holy in India.

Vampires and Werewolves…so very much the tale of aliens. Only the vampire should read Vapyre..2 power structures..Trojans and the Argonauts..still fighting eachothers today.

Aidos is what you feel about an act of your won: Nemesis is what you fel for the act of another or, most often, it is what you Imagine that others feel about you.

Homerus his Poems..
Nu’da Ve’ritas; The naked truth; the pure general truth. { Horat., Carm. 1, 24, 7}. According to the myth, upon which this saying is based, the Truth and the Lie wre bathing together, the Lie emerged firstly from the bath and put on the clothes from the truth; the truth, upon noticing this, did not want to put on the clothes from the lie, and so she walked naked.

Medusa, who stands for Universal Wisdom, kept on thing in her box..Hope.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:20 pm

Yse,

Thanks for finally following up with an update - and I do appreciate the precise dates you offered for your predictions. That's something I was hoping for back at OM...and gave up reading after a while when no dates were offered. You've opened up here by doing just that - and so I wanted to thank you for that.

I understand what you meant about what you felt from the 3 forums - how they look for mud to throw, play people against eachother, etc... and while you're certainly right that it appears sometimes that there are people within every forum (probably just about within every group) who are like that, I hope you realize there are individuals who aren't like that.

I was fascinated by the Toronto experience you wrote about in email - would you be willing to share that with everyone? I'm more interested in the events than the names of people - the point isn't to obtain information to use against others - I'm interested in exactly what happened to you and your friend, because it sounded like you were threatened (or she was...or both?)

The story is relevant, and interesting, because there are a number of people, that we've discovered are involved in the various hoaxes, who are from Canada. That has made me curious, throughout all of this - and you seem to provide a hypothesis for this above. Maybe you can clarify?

Glad to hear you're back home and safe again.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:43 pm

Ok ..in my posting above..the first part regarding the strange weather..September is wrong..it was August..we arrived in St. Louis the 21 of August..in Toronto the 30 of August..

> How are the clouds around your area? Since 3/4 days we have the most unusual Cloud formations, whilst the weather started to behave very strange, starting as of the 22 second of August. The weather was this strange, that the people who are aware of certain things, in the Netherlands actually thought ‘ok this is it, the waters are coming-was the sentiment of many, ‘the aliens are coming down’ was the sentiment of the other group. One female friend mailed us while in St. Louis telling us that we had to come back because she thought Its starting. The strange thing was , that while we were in St. Louis, as of the second day, which was the 23/4 of August, the weather became strange there as well, it was said that the weather was very unusual, and bad for that time of year, whilst it normally was dry and blasting hot, it was not, not while we we there, till the last day in St. Louis is was bad rainy cloudy weather. Then we left for Toronto, we arrive on the 30 of August, it was sunny, we think wonderfull finally some sun and blue sky.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:02 pm

Thank you for your reply as well ysensa..

I had a lot to read there. :) My interest is that of ryguys as well... I would like to know more about what happened with regard to what happened as well.

thanks for popping back in. :)

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby resistthem » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:39 am

Yse,

yes strange indeed the weather was very odd during that time strange occurrences of lightning and a huge cloud always appeared in the same spot and at the same time of night i live by a nuke hot zone so i expect some type of activity from time to time but it was getting ridiculous and yeah your description was dead on lighting small ships and conflict every time i see a damn UFO it gets chased off by another.

All is good now very clear last week end i just felt like going to see the beach at night and i saw a few of them zig zagging (thats always cool) but for now all is clam balance is finally coming i to fold although temporal in form still it is much needed. d-day hmmm well i paint a less grime but just as bloody image.

Our planet is host to many. any overt tactics such as the kind you envision do not bring to light the reaction of the FIRSTS those who called this home before the rise of the modified ape they call this home as well and i do not feel they would see this hostile take over of the their mother to kindly.

Strife is in need in this world we are beings forge form fire conflict is in our DNA
but wise being they are not for it is that trait that my us hard to coral/heard us nature has given us every thing we need to surpass them in time

people often confuse a 10.000 year head start for superior intellect mastery is only hindered by time.

so you feel 2012 is misdirection hmm all lies have a truth 2012 marks the end of and era whither it is the fall of man that is only up to us to decide look at it an other way for the moment.

2008 may be the start to a final chapter ending in 2012 and in the end the serpent shall devour it self whole

i look toward the future with great hope for my people if blood spills let it spill and pray it not be the young the poor the meek pray it be the Strong for the meek will inherit the earth and lay host to their mother and kind alike and all shall be made whole.

this has all happened before and every time God lays waste in blind rage and fury to cure the sickness that threaten our mother and every time WE march on! all we are are just but bystanders caught in the crossfire we are not the prize we are just a spoil...of war

Resist
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
resistthem

Postby dankk » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:06 am

With all due respect to the RU forum NOT to Resist,

Resistthem, why do you post here? Dont you have a forum to post in? You are a mod at the OM forum and personally I find it disgusting that you, as a mod, to that biased and diseased forum also post here. If you werent a mod, this wouldnt be an issue. Obey your loyalties. Yse would still be at the OM forum if it werent so completely out of whack and in touch with reality. So now you come here to correspond with her? You make me sick.

I apologize in advance to the staff here but I hate it when I see this; I call s^~t, s^~t...

Remove this post if you deem it necessary.

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Shawnna » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:21 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby resistthem » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:57 pm

Wow dank your an (fill it in for your self) just let your true colors shine though and show all how wrong you are. Don't powder coat it be the worst you you can be. :D

Biased HaHaaaa only a fool looks at things as being so...absolute their are no sides here just positions. I carry no "BEEF" with anyone. Petty things like that shall not enter the grave with me.

I am a mod at OM and i do enjoy helping if i can but here i am just a simple patron if you will, of no ill or harm to anything or any one. I do not subscribe to this forum bashing MADDNESS that so consumes you all for I feel it is beneath me .... it is beneath you all

As I said BEFORE NO MAN is my MASTER! And I kneel to no ONE. I do what my heart set me to do and i do it with respect to every one

Seek the high road though you tarry against gravity's might your effort is repaid in full by the returned trip.

Why live life in discord and disarray you only "experience” just one life at a time and a short existence it is use your time in more fruitful efforts at least efforts more fruitful then attacking me of all lol :D

Shawnna i meant what i said before every single word of it. A mans measure is his word. Whatever theses claims are is not the fruit of my spirit. If you look deeply you will see that

well... peace

Resist
resistthem

Postby dankk » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:53 pm

resistthem wrote:Wow dank your an (fill it in for your self) just let your true colors shine though and show all how wrong you are. Don't powder coat it be the worst you you can be. :D

Biased HaHaaaa only a fool looks at things as being so...absolute their are no sides here just positions. I carry no "BEEF" with anyone. Petty things like that shall not enter the grave with me.

I am a mod at OM and i do enjoy helping if i can but here i am just a simple patron if you will, of no ill or harm to anything or any one. I do not subscribe to this forum bashing MADDNESS that so consumes you all for I feel it is beneath me .... it is beneath you all

As I said BEFORE NO MAN is my MASTER! And I kneel to no ONE. I do what my heart set me to do and i do it with respect to every one

Seek the high road though you tarry against gravity's might your effort is repaid in full by the returned trip.

Why live life in discord and disarray you only "experience” just one life at a time and a short existence it is use your time in more fruitful efforts at least efforts more fruitful then attacking me of all lol :D

Shawnna i meant what i said before every single word of it. A mans measure is his word. Whatever theses claims are is not the fruit of my spirit. If you look deeply you will see that

well... peace

Resist

Ok then resist them. If you say this forum bashing madness is beneath you, then why in the HELL are you a moderator of one of the forums that engage in this bashing madness? That was rhetorical of course, I know the answer.

What am i wrong about? hmmm? Tell me oh master of aboveness.... and take your high road back to the forum of delusional and inconsistent treatment of members and forums alike. Go and kneel before Brendan the sock puppet queen. After all, you are his lowly moderator are you not? That does mean you are "beneath" him does it not?

pfffft. Ride out "dude."

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Yse » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:21 pm

Ok I wanted to post this on the board..as I wanted to log in to do so, the screen went server can not be found..going back server can not be found..interesting..hmmm its now 30 minutes later.. I can not access you guys anylonger..they have blocked me from google..as well can not open any link referring to you guys nothing..Very Interesting..hmm now I wonder who is on this board??..cause somebody is trying to block me from the board..i wonder why..54 minutes later now I can post

Before I post the one small part I consider it a little introduction..Toronto was surreal , something is absolutely Wrong there..every pore, every nerve, every cell in my body felt it..

Look for that what the many do not want you to find, within the world of the make believe. Look for that what they do not want you to believe. The more they stress its true the less its true, the more incredible eyeopeners travel the net called discluosures or conspiracy truths..the more urgent its needed for our minds to be kept bussy and far away from actually happenings.

The Truth does not lie hidden, far from it. what way to many forget is the following, it is said and written known and understood by many, the concept of free will, and that we are living within a free will Universe..
Free will law..within this universe has the following rules, everything that happens is recoreded, and can not disappear, cause that what has happened, is done can not be erased, never. Now when it comes to this huge universal truth, that the powers that be have been hidden, one must understand that many within the bible tales, as well as myths and fairytale, and especially Hollywood, lays all truths, for the word once written can not be erased and the deed once done can not be undone. As we see back in them days, they practized magic witchcrafts etc etc these abilities, understandings and skills [ shapeshifting is one, making one selves invisible is the other, being visible in all realities at the same time the third] never disappeared, generations were born into it, maintaining the powerstructures of many families, known to us as the head families, those nobody ever see or knows about. They exist, and there is a reason why we never see them, humanity would get a collective heartattack, if they see who rules them. Magic never disappeared, rather they got so skilled..Imagine what they can do with all the modern technology they have, which we will either never be aware of, or will see at a much later date. Why nobody ever connects Magic and Aliens together, one seems to go as far as Alien Angels Gods capable of hypnosis and mind control..yet never Magicians.

So much money has been made in order to hide the truths, right in front of the noses of the many looking, seeking and searching for the truth. While they pass or read the truth daily. The more humanity went searching for the truth, the more they started to hide the truth right in front of our faces, yet the blind when will they see? The truth is blasting from screen tele’s and boxes..yet blindness and deafness is the only reaction it gets.

Now Why do we have so many Hoaxes? Who needs a Hoax? Those who have something to hide. Now if we look at what has been happening since last year Serpo Open Mind Seinu..forums involved, minds involved from many backgrounds..these hoaxes cost a lot of money.Now if we look at this one..its playing with high cards..seeking to proof that Aliens Exist…Up in the Sky..stead Earth…this is Hoax one..

To me it was clear that Openmind Serpo etc was not true simply because they were urging it to be true, after a few days one thing was clear..the real questions that mattered, asked by outsiders were not answered..if any dared in whatever way, they were shut out..so its silly to see how many started to follow this madness..there is one man amongst them..that knows the truth and speaks the truth and tested if they were truth seekers or the opposite side which tried/s to block him..after a few readings he knew enough and he left.

Why are they doing this? If not that something is happening, up there as well as here on earth as well as in the energy traveling this planets and coming from other planets..they are seeking to stretch time.

Ryguy you say..

Ø The story is relevant, and interesting, because there are a number of people, that we've discovered are involved in the various hoaxes, who are from Canada. That has made me curious, throughout all of this - and you seem to provide a hypothesis for this above. Maybe you can clarify?

CANADA..Head Tower CNN..official start birth place MTV/MotherTV..Birth place Moving Pictures..The first wonderland magical theaters in Toronto..litte children kept locked to learn how to play alive puppets on the stage for weird adults male and female alike..I saw photos scary freaky madness especially the sad scared faces of the little ones....Alice in Wonderland. Many roads undergrounds , very long underground tunnels. If you look at the numbers on the buildings of the head families, one notices the numbers they give themselves, which are stories within themselves stories unfolding according the families names or initials.

The whole city is being constructed and has been constructed , looking like replicas of the earliers Tokyo as back in the late 80s. Granite stone everywhere, certain parts in the city even the side walks. Marble structures with gold reflecting windows..satellite conductesr pur sang..the whole inner city is one satellite matrix..every medium should be able to proof this to you guys…if you use a strong medium, the person should watch out..one can go down there.

Yes , I am the first one to say, that something is happening for real in that part of the world, something which makes it worth for them to scam..one thing is also striking, why do the many say, that the US and Canada are in conflict while ate the airport they show clearly a Bond a united we stand strong insignia?

Further more those who control the ways of the many in Toronto, control the food chain, a full 100%, its dutch food extremely rare , not well done bread ways to short in the ovens, and hard genetic wheat. If you want to control, a peoples, give them bread and games. Which is what they do, free music and stage arts everywhere..wheat breads, cookies, undone everywhere, every thing is just like, yet never the real thing, exactly the same way as in Illinois/St Louis, one important control seat for Toronto is in Illinois..wheat contains opiates 100% stronger than morphine. Its in the gluten. Walmarts set up Extra cameras around their shopping vicinities, in Illionois/Colombia/St.Louis area, due to the fact, that yes children always have disappeared around these locations, yet the disappearances of the children became this bad, that Walmart decided to help protecting by setting up these cameras, so that at least children were save around their shops. This was told by locals to me while in St. Louis..due to me asking where are the children? Cause we hardly saw children..and the 2 times we saw some, it was like looking at something surreal..the mothers young-fat-not liking their children at all-sitting in some zombie state..and the way they handled their children was like wow..picking the child up no feeling nothing, brutally putting the child in their cariers ..we were like what the hell..?

Then the houses, this is not normal living, so much space..yet the hpuses are freaking small, little windows, dark inside..one thing was clear both of us decided, that it would be a bad thing to be a child in St. Louis. Just as it’s a dangerous thing to be a child, in Toronto/Canada..the locations are perfect, for those who live in darkness. One thing was also striking the handicapped peoples, so many. Especially in Toronto, wheelchairs everywhere..young and old in these high speed wheelchairs, and aggressive, very aggressive handicapped peoples, who actually have their own little gangs and street laws, breaking laws, while never getting arrested..its very strange to see. The muteness of the peoples, is also very extreme. Its not silence by free will, its very much imposed, and remembered. One can clearly see who are the perpertrators, their workers, and their victims as well as the suppliers. At least now I understand why Canada has done whetever it could to keep itself out of the news. Very interesting if one considers the head tower of CNN to be there as well as the head offices of certain head families..who are merely but one tribe.

What is also striking the differences between the groups who know and who do not know..including that what I know. Which was one trip and a half, as they say, cause nowhere in Europe do they know the things I do, as well as in that city...which means they are the most awake there, like many pierce through the 5th veil going 6th even..amazing, but it makes it understandable why there is such extreme control over the many living there. Did you guys know that there was some sort of riot in Toronto due to the Movie the Matrix?? And that the government forbade the movie, it was taken out..but the youngsters, copies the movie selling it cheap underground and viola the many could talk to eachothers and connect. Which is basically what this movie should have done, where it not for all the restrictions and censoring and blocking the movie from certain parts of the world. In St. Louis, this was told to me by a bundle of kids on the way back home..while we were stuck in St. Louis coming back. Th State had forbidden the Matrix as well, due to it causing unrest within the lower classes groups, who, especially the younger generations, recognized their systems-structure as well…Why nobody made a 1+1= count on the censoring of that movie, is beyond me. Why nobody asked what is there about this movie that caused so many minds to recognize-connect and wake-up, is also strange.
And why were the little riots in St. Louis area and Toronto kept out of the news? And why especially..why did they only occure in this matter in these 2 places?

>The point isn't to obtain information to use against others - I'm interested in exactly what happened to you and your friend, because it sounded like you were threatened (or she was...or both?)

Ryguy I do not know how much you really seek to know..Canada is very, very dangerous territory, for then you tread the grounds of those who Fashion our Believe, by this control us due to capturing our attention.. those who need children very bad. This is the truth..quest. which is not according normal programmed understandings nor believes which keeps the mind at a low frequency level thus awareness. Who needs hoaxes like this that cost so much money and involve so many so called learned heads? If not those who control us like we are controlled, who would need such a control structure? Those who do bad things, what is the worst that one could do? something with human babies or children . this sounds to extreme? How about Serpo?
Aliens are as extreme to the earth human mind of today and so is fornicating babies to death for pleasure eating and medical needs..babies/children needed by aliens on earth doing there best to proof they are up there? = the other extreme..

I tell ya..this serpo thing has a tail very long and sharp.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Next

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control