question/introduction

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby dankk » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:57 am

ryguy wrote:Enjoy part 3. And lurkers, consider posting your thoughts. We don't bite. Usually. ;)

-Ry

I bite.... Hard. LOL!! :HpyDnc:

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Yse » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:52 pm

Hey Dankk..
Interesting observation regarding the Ping. Even more interesting is that I have never read part or sentence about a Ping in the bibles. Oops.. I see its about the Shekinah, dang that explains some.

Let me explain how I read books, I don’t. I collect, when they call, I look at them, open 3 times, and know why i bought the book, in my house they are put away, until something is needed, and I walk to the books and take out the book that is needed for the obtaining of some data information. There was only one bible that caught my attention, A King James version, 1909 or 1911, one that i have not seen before and have not found secondhand any more. This bible, was a War-bible [ warbible are made especially to activate the soldiers into thinking they are fighting for their fatherlans and god.

The other biblical book, is the Crudence Concordance from 1736, which was made, due to him being very angry, that they/churches were changing the true bibles tales such as he came to know them. He made this book, as a present for Queen Carolina. Curiousity; the Crudence man, was confined a few times to asylums, a man tormented “Or cazed by care, or crossed by love”his sentiment. A genius and a Madman at the same time. He was in love with one woman, who did not respond to his affections, which turned him nuts, and caused others to place him a private asylum. Which he visisted of an on many times. He offered the book to caroline, who said “I will not Fail to Remember the Author” 16 days later she dies a mysterious death. This man was and is mighty interesting , he was seen as danger. He superintended the the publications of the Greeks and Roman classics, he later became known and Alexander The Corrector. His mind as intersting as that of the Shakespheres group, and William Blake. His death was on the 1st of November 1770. He also wrote -An Account of the History and the Excellency of the Holy Scriptures- prefixed to a Compendium of the Holy Bible. As well as compiling a Scriptures Dictionary. He also compiled the elaborate Verbal index to Bishop Newton’s Edition to Milton’s work; a work of Great Labour and Talent, and which he is said to have undertaken at the request of Auditor Benson. He took the degree of MASTER of ARTS/ he was an Artisian. Like Milton or W.Blake was, just as the writers who channeled the spirits of the old did in their work called Shakespere.

~Yes, Master of the Human Heart! We own thy sovereign sway; and bow before they throne: at thy Command the varied tumolt roll: now pitty melts, now terror chills our souls. Now , as thou wavest thy WIZARD-ROD, are seen the Fays and Elves quick glansing o’er the Green: and, as the Moon her perfect Ore displays, the little people sparkle in her rays.
There, mid the Lightening’s Blaze, and Whirlwind’s howl, on the scath’d heat the Fatal Sisters scowl: or, as Hell’s Caldron bubbles o’er the Flame, prepared to do “A Deed Without A Name.”
These are thy Wonders, Nature’s Darling Birth! And Fame exulting bears they name o’er earth.~

Rsesit [ and X] read and use your brain. To all reading why was it not clear for the many eyes to see that Shakesphere was birthed due to the need to Fix A [the] prophecy, Channeled mediums mystics , who knew the dire need would be in our foreseen present times, 1 of Its many eyes is The Scotsman.

Shekinah..looks like its time for this one, to speak up. How sure or true is this links info??

“While it is admitted that the Rabbinic concept of God being a hovering non-personal force is an unacceptable extension of meaning,

Always needing scientic proof, always arguing that what their minds can not comprehend.

>the word "Shekinah," (shknh) to name this "presence"

When doubting the Spirit its universal Presence one should not even try to begin to understand by researching cause one will Always follow the wrong tracks.

ØThe word most certainly is derived from "shakan," and whoever first used the word "Shekinah" coined it as a substantive (noun form) from the verbal forms used to describe the "abiding, dwelling, or habitation" of the physical manifestations of God described

Ok now we are getting to my story AS OF 2000..SHAKAN. AND NOW I KNOW WHY..woah!..and why I started to say this word as of the very first week of 2000, dang! Accompanied with the absolute changing of my arm movements and my voice. Who knows about this? My ex and many around me cause this word became a sort of ‘signature’. Does anyone have a link to the info of Ex 24:16 Ex 40:35 and Num 9: 16-18 ?? reason for asking I can not open any links regarding real old religious writings, nor the links in this link. Its clear my eyes may not read/see only the reversed and changed into absurdity religious driffles may I open from here.

Ø"Shekinah" in Hebrew is a a feminine noun, It is interesting that Isaiah refers to the Shekinah using feminine pronouns.

Because She is Female Frequency duh..the womb’s electromagnetics= creation.

ØThe Qumran text makes the feminine form certain by adding a yod to 2fs. Literally feminine "you she" translated in KJV "thou it." Without doubt this is why the inter-testament Rabbis coined the word Shekinah to describe the events where the physical presence performed miracles to guide and protect Israel. In the same passage (Isa 51:9) there is a phrase "arm of YHWH" that is used exclusively for the Messiah. This means Jesus was the Shekinah presence in the Old Testament events. That is why the coming of the Messiah and the return of the Shekinah to the second temple are intermixed in the extraordinarily mystically mixed passage of

How very interesting, how telling of the ways of the SON OF MAN and their fears and hate towards females.

Can somebody open this one for me and copy paste it to the board so I can read and see?

>We will show that Zechariah previewed an imminent restoration of what Ezekiel (seventy years previously) saw depart in his day and then predicted the return of to a restored temple.

The restoration of the temple has NOTHING to do with a temple, which should be clear by now. The temple of light, the temple of love, the Psyche of Humanity is resorecting and Building this Temple right now as we speak.

ØIt is certain that what ever name you call the "presence" it is linked with the fiery cloud of Sinai

The Rose of Sinai.

ØThe Hebrew verb "shakan," ( ), simply means to take up residence with long continuity in a neighborhood. The distinction between this word and "yashav" which is also translated "dwell" is just this: You can use the latter to mean an individual doing the dwelling without reference to others or to duration while "shakan" means a protracted dwelling in the midst of a neighborhood or a group of people or might be limited to one other person but only by extension

The above would explain why we are dealing with harassment of the state/families

ØWhen verbal forms are translated as nouns the word sometimes means "habitat." It is the habitat of animals and birds as well as humans and God. (Dan. 4:21) Grammatically, when verbal forms are translated as nouns, in Hebrew, they are called "substantives." Technically, "Shekinah", therefore is a substantive rather than a noun.

NOUN. Versus Substantive.
Noun a word used as name of person or thing.

Substance metaphysic, the substratum that the cognizable proporties or quilities or attributes or accidents of things are conceived as inherent in or affecting, the essential nature underlying phenomena. Essence or most important part of anything
Substantial. Having substance, actually existing not illusionary.
Substantive. Expressing Existence. Having a separate & independent existence, not merely inferential or implicit or subservient or parasitic, made in due form as such , old name for the name in the now usual sense distinguishing it from the noun.

ØThe understanding of Solomon that God can not actually be limited to Temples on earth because of his eternal nature is seen in 1Ki. 8:27:

Solomon was a Scytian, his harem was big due to his daily need of menstruem, 1001 means something.

ØThis omniscient eternal presence of the Almighty, that Solomon recognized, is the heavenly, but not the earthly, "Shekinah." Although the infinite spiritual presence is and was coincident with the physically discernable "Shekinah

Marriage of Heaven and Hell..male and female she being the earth.

Øthat the "Shekinah" is now manifested. He indwells his people as a spirit

ABSOLUTE! And Both Male and Female seemingly favour many children, humanity should be so lucky that they made a deal.

ØNum. 35:34) "Defile not therefore the land which you shall inhabit, wherein I dwell: ["shakan"] for I the LORD dwell ["shakan"] among the children of Israel."

Israel IS-RA-EL

ØEx. 24:10) And they saw the God of Israel; and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. (Ex. 24:11) And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid NOT his hand; also they saw God, and did eat and drink

Riddle riddle on their wailing wall who speaks the truth of them all? SAPPHIRES..

ØEx. 33:18) "And he said, I beseech you, show me your glory. [He was speaking to God's voice coming from the "Shekinah."] (Ex. 33:19) And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you, and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will shew mercy. (Ex. 33:20) And he said, You can not see my face; for no man shall see me, and live."

BECAUSE ..he who would see this god, or their bible, would see the truth, a god that was not, therefore this god sets out a warning, he whosoever dares to seek the truth shall surely die..

ØEzekiel's description of the "Shekinah" is more detailed but is similar to what the seventy elders saw on Mount Sinai recorded in Ex. 24. (It might be inserted here as a warning to those who have the Holy Spirit living in them that Nadab and Abihu were among those who "saw God.") Ezekiel's description of the "Shekinah" in chapter one of his prophecy is physically exciting just to read.

Imagine actually seeing it! It is described as fire enfolding itself borne by cherubic creatures whose appearance pulsated with undulating light, themselves borne by gyroscopic double wheels. Lightning came out of the midst of the fire surrounded by clear sapphire where a man like person on a throne sat in an electric eye. If electricity is anachronistic, the word is none the less "chashmal" which is the modern Hebrew word for electricity. The Septuagint has "electrum" and so does the Vulgate! What ever "chashmal" and "electrum" meant to the ancients who used these words it can only be said that "'eyn chashmal" in Hebrew and "opsin electrou" in Greek and "speciem electri" found in Latin in Eze. 1:27 is not "amber" as in the English translation. The word "color" does not appear in the text. There are other descriptions of the elements of the "Shekinah" that Ezekiel saw leaving a then desolate Temple. The building was still there but was desolate before it was destroyed”

Electrum & Electra Lucifer Lucifera Male Female amber was put due to the Feminine aspect [ female labia glands produces certain brain fluids..also known as Amber] Check India Shiva sky..Kalki Earth their conversations’ are one of the most interesting ones I have heard so far

Electric. Charges with, capable of developing, electricity ..accumulation of electricity in Leyden jar [ is student royal family housing bilderbergers office now written Leiden] electric shock, effect of sudden discharge from Leyden jar.
Electric Storm Violent disturbance of the Earth’ electrical condition.

We Humans affect the earths electrical condistions 24/7 thus the earths condition being Created by humanity, making humanity a full 1005 GUILTY of the Earths condition as well as the weather conditions, even so that they manipulate the weather as we know it, they NEED the mental conditions of humanity to be in a certain State, otherwise its impossible to fully control the weathers. He who reaps the Wild winds Reaps the Psyche of humanity. Who is responsible for setting of the electricity we carry and produce.

REALIZE as well..[we humans we are electric we can make manifest create and destroy and without knowing we are milked as batteries ] That if Humanity can do this, one human can affect its surrounding, especially if the human contains High Electric vibrations. If one can affect imagine how millions together can affect

Electricity. [properly static-] Abnormal condition of the atoms or molecules of a body us. Due to an EXCESS or deficiency of electrons.; various kinds were formerly distinguished by the method of Production, as frictional~[by friction] galvanic~by chemical action] thermal~by heat, Magnetic ~by Magnetism.
Movement of electrons or electrons moving along a Conductor.

Electrum..Electro= of , pertaining to, caused by, electricity. Electro Biology science of the elctrical phenomena of living beings; especially Humans. Electro chemistry [ Chem Kem Istry science of BLACK/melanine/contains the highest Electricity..the blacker the skin the higher its electricity -capacities reactions and the best ‘cow’ to milk for electricy ] electro kinetics science of electricity in motion, Electrolysis chemical decomposition be electric action [ SPORTS greeks olympics ]
Look up the total menaing of Electro..Witness how Man decided to play god on earth.

ØAnd I heard him speaking to me out of the house; and the man stood by me. (Eze. 43:7) And he said to me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell [shakan] in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcasses of their kings in their high places.

Being angry at what Isaac his children did and have been doing for the longest..Borat, one of their many children, nasty little freak.

Ok read the page, see that still the many can not read well what the old minds scribbled down.

Its correct if one translates it correct..one huge mistake they keep making, its surely NOT about Israel/jerusalem as we know it to be the fighting-shedding blood harbour of this world.
IS-RA-EL Jerusalem city of Light-Shakan Indwell lays in a complete difernt location. Believe me the rulers know. Exactly wher that is, and exactly who is who in our times, and who carries that spirit, the human body its electromagnetics changes, which is monitored by the many Satellite watchers. [ satellite. Person’s follower or henchman or hanger-on member of great man’s retinue, underlying; heavenly body revolving round another L. satellitem nom. Les Guard] 7 winds-7 spirits-7 commands.

Dankk uh were is the ping?? If the question would be What is the Ping..my answer will have to be for now, can not say. That it has to do with Shakan yes absolutely, without shakan no ping, yet its not a ping produced by humans just like that nor will it be produced by humans just like that, this Ping is the most valuable Spark within humanity and on this earth. Its Sacred.

ØDidnt you say that you dont like the Bible (to put it politely) and say that it is full of lies? This is not me quoting you, it is my take on what your opinion of the teachings of the bible mean to you.

Yes I hate the bibles, yet they are very much needed to unravle the lies.
Lies..are always wrapped around the truth, the truth is the foundation, one does not erase the truth just like that, and even if one does so, once written this truth is fixed and will Always emerge back at the given time such as dictated by the Source for the need of this truth. The day I started to wlak was the day I bought 2 little ones, to check dates and names. As given to my head by..further more, while in the convent, it was these same bible tales that made me see that what they do not want for the readers to see.

Without the lies in the bibles I would have never find certain truths.

> If this is the case, why would you use biblical terms to forward your point to this person that you are trying desparately to reach? Emails from me will definately reflect on what I think about that as well

BECAUSE He Is Part of the biblical tales. I know that your mind can not make that turn ..yet. this is what I like about your mind, cause it screams the same word as my mind did for a long time PROOF. So feel free to reflect in emails.

ØAnd please.. send it to more than one "source." I will explain that via email if you dont get what I mean by that

If you would be so kind please explain. Even that I THInk that I know the answer, which is a good idea.

> Another question I have is what do you mean personally by the word "ping?"

This answer shall have to wait for me to be in safety, and will not be written down untill I have reached that one last chapter.

I know the following is going to give you/Dankk a headache :) ..but I have to adress Resist here; last night? Way to many pings, little ones. :wink: S. slept like a baby due to the sphere being warm in the house. : 8)
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:55 pm

Resist..this one is for you, i know i should say this in private email..but..we do not have much time..
]I want you to get used to the idea of going barefeet and naked on the board, can you take up that challenge ? you may prepare and take some time to think but dont fxxx around in the/your head to much..
I have to speed up matters, the womb is the one feeling danger, you know they will go for you, we have made contact, ello, so by this I have made contact with the father and the son together makes tree..hahaha.. now use your brain read my writings about what i have to say about love matters go/feel shakesphere's ..
USE your Imagination as if you were merlin , Think Creative..how would you make that love thing grow get audience very fast and make it Grow and Manifest ..r'member that internet is ELECTRA woah..ello r'member the power of the word..
now if the ones WILLING by Writing- FEEL ..you WILL see wonders commence so what will it be? this truth lasy within your own cretation , Must we All suffer or.. are 2 having the balls to take the 'risk' [ you will laugh your head of afterwards..] .. I am sure I got some harder kicks then you..my position right now is officially impossible and would have made many kill themselves ages ago..yet ...I am here sitting and writing exposing no protection no guards no nothing, I walk these streets without Armour 24/7 satellite shots, causing pain etc my friends are taking risks S. and her age group are taking risk, the son is taking a huge risk, he is on his own as well, [ sorry son that I had to do that what I did, I Needed to Know if he be the father yeah or nay.. remember What I said..I will do everything to bring back love and save the children and never forget what I do I do it with love for love ok?] and risking all for ~ A Deed Without Name.~
So what will you do?

oh and btw We ourselves-Each Soulcore wrote its own destiny before they were split into halfs to explore the universe making one nice circle to come back together again..duh..how else? Think..how else can one know? if not by recognizing? which can only be if one lived it before or created it themselves..

Let us make man according our image...thus our memory. each soulcore was asked what they wanted to learn, each were handed a 'book' setting their task, how this would go and how they would come back together no matter what would happen in between at the end of this set up reing of absurdity.
the higher the task, the more complicated the road. The core that asked the most complicated thing to learn was the firts core one wanted to find Love the other wanted to know why Rape..both are the answer to their questions.

So it is logical, that those who carry this quest, will be of the most 'complicated' manners to other eyes, will contain the absolute fire within/passion which can only be if both would develop into Hate and Love
Love must loose, that what made him feel, independently from its own family, a family which can only have been to exist in violence, which must come from the father side, for Love had to develop into Awe while regarding females. from its own family nst, he was allowed to feel compassion and connection with one female member, this to insure his absolute love and compassion for female. However all comes in tree - so is 3- setting one frequency..a 24/7 feeling of lost, causing internal sufferings, cretaing stars dowwards to the abys..suffer do to lost is the only thing that can birth love within love birthing love.

Rape must feel, yet when rape becomes the norm, raped does not feel anylonger. Rape causes the lost of oneselves, by this Rape has nothing to loose, taking Rape to one point of development into Absolute Hate, thus keeping the flame; the tourch burning so to speak. It has always been about keeping that flame alive no matter what it took, in our nasty reality it needed Violence/Hate\Pain too Beget Love.

No matter how it feels Resist..the Source dictated our ways ok?

Love must suffer to find love. Rape must Hate to find love its a matter of forming the X by which the spear of destiny was able to find its way back home, the only thing left is for IT to Open that Door which can only be if..

Believe Must Grow..it needs seeds, in this case the words, its needs to be able to grow into that fruit, that becomes so very real, that the reader starts ; can be brought to IMAGINATION; TO IMAGE that they can smeeL the fruit, IS WHEN THEY SHALL FEEL ..woah..its so simple..

oops having said this I again speeded up something..resist what will it be sit whine do nothing until it hapens or prevent ? all or just 2 in real danger??

YOu know the system will not let go any longer..they now know and we have been in contact, which was one thing they did not wanted so they filled your head with many nada things, diverting your eyes in order to capture your heart..

we are dealing with those who goal is to Fish the psyche away Jason Golden Fleece Hearst Castle-Hollywood contains one Curse which needs 7 years to break..so far only their kind managed to hold forth, whils the hills are in dire need of soldiers of Love.

Your lucky that Shakesphere came into your live..oh and do not forget chess is her story and not his..
Last edited by Yse on Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:06 am

WOW! Lot of reading I just did there Yse.. :)

You were right about the headache too... I started it last night and did develop a whopper of one. lol Good call indeed!

I am going to email you in a little bit. Hopefully you are still awake in your time zone and can reply. Thanks for writing all that you have. It is appreciated. :)

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Yse » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:37 am

The Septuagint has "electrum" and so does the Vulgate! What ever "chashmal" and "electrum" meant to the ancients who used these words it can only be said that "'eyn chashmal" in Hebrew and "opsin electrou" in Greek and "speciem electri" found in Latin in Eze. 1:27 is not "amber" as in the English translation. The word "color" does not appear in the text. There are other descriptions of the elements of the "Shekinah" that Ezekiel saw leaving a then desolate Temple. The building was still there but was desolate before it was destroyed”

Adding..The English translation, can not be called wrong, as this pertains to their own side of the prophecy thus Amber would be very much correct, if you look from their angle. Amber is female and represents the male at the same time, ying yang.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:36 pm

Resist

This post I will address you as if You are He..no time to waste possibly this december the first pangs.. will roll towards lands..the vulcano’s are hotter I can feel it… I am in the Netherlands imagine how this feels ..if it were for my own person, I would not give damn, yet as it involves all others , I can not ignore the death toll that I saw yesterday night..which was a hard visual..they do not hide them selves any longer for you..same time as the visuals popping up 24/7 on my retina..~He makes her see She makes him understand~. But they will do and are doing everything they can to block clear messages..so beware.
And realize the moment we start to walk ..they can NOT DO ANYTHING …

What is happening ..I noticed this yesterday, every time I read your mails, I get news coming in? you have a billions questions roaming in your hed, and they will only multiply as long as you do not get it..capice?

Forgive me for sounding like this, but we really have no time to waste and I am getting Cries from the Abys, She is in Pain..you say you need help ..I say [cry] I CAN NOT DO THIS ALONE..I asked for help from the beginnings, you and your friends thought that you could do this alone? Such arrogance.
From the very first moment the eclipse of 1999, I said loud, if this happened to me then there must be others around this world who experienced something freaky or beatifull on that day August the 11th. In 2000 after my 7 months of ‘travelling’ the universe and this world, I said if this happens to me then it has happened to others as well. In 2001 when I rented the matrix, which activated one room, I said if this activated me, then it must have activated all who are like me, very simple. What I did was embark on a quest to find and gather to unite and stand tall forming this one wall, ready to fight and kill all who harmed the innocent.

2003 what happened with you..honesty is the only way to go, no matter what you think of my words and actions, you do not know why I ‘lied’ that is to say in your eyes and the others who have been playing along, or do you guys think that I let others play with me like you guys have ben doing? The ‘lies’ ..it was so very much needed.

I am sorry that I have to do this, but here is another one for your brain..have a smoke and relax is much better.
The following I found in the book, which I really have not read at all, because I really do not have to read it.

Shake-Sphere [ S ]
SONNETS TO SUNDRY NOTES OF MUSIC.

~It was a lording’s daughter , the fairest one of 3 , that liked of her master as well as well might be, Till looking on a Englsihman, the fairest that eyes could –Her fancy fell a-turning [ 1986 point break [ no I did not know since when do I know? Since about 3 months]
Long was the combat doubtfull that love with love did fight. To leave the Master loveless, or kill the gallant knight; To put in practice either, alas! It was a spite Unto the silly damsel [ this can be explained as well if you would be he that is]
But one must be refused; more mickle was the pain-That nothing could be used to turn them both to gain, For of the two the trusty knight was wounded with disdain. Alas she could not help it

[ one male mind his Thoughts that followd me for more tan 20 years, were of the kind ; how could you be together with him} how can you play/sleep with man like that he or him – btw is it true that you thought of me to be a whore? If so then you actually are a jealous Blinded male..hmmm interesting]

Just read the whole Sonnets and sonnets to sundry music ok..I have no idea if you understand the latter..but well who is to blame if not unknowing youth and a body in pain and a mind in hate and I heart of ice.

The spear of destiny has been screaming at you for so long, ye where blinded to deafears be-ye sought out the opposite wombs-ye went down the stairs into Hades whilst I came out of it, with the answers I needed which caused me to enter that world ..

Read and understand.. The Passionate Pilgrim.

When my love swears that she is made of truth, I do believe her, though I know she lies, [ all is fair in Love]
That she might think me some untutor’d youth
Unskilful in the world’s false forgeries.
Thus vainly thinking that she thinks me young,
Although I know my years be past the best,
I smiling credit her flase-speaking tongue
Outfacing faults in love with love’s ill rest.
But wherefor says my love that she is young?
And wherefor say not I that I am old?
O ! love’s best habit is a soothing tongue,
And age,in love, loves not to have years told.
Therefore I’ll lie with love, and love with me
Since that our faults in love thus smother’d be. ~

Read the whole pilgrim ..

~~ That she might think me some untutor’d youth [ sorry blame the male human specie for this one ..further more my programming was meant for me to never like younger males..]
Although I know my years be past the best [ not so at all, as with wine a certan age is the best age your seed need maturity and knowledge which is given by your blue print even that you may have been ready ]

Sonnets ..
Whilst as fickle Fortune smiled-
Thou and I were both beguiled-
Every one that flatters thee-
Is no friend in misery-
Words are easy, like the wond; faitfull friends hard to find-
Every man will be thy friend-
Whilst thou hast wherewith to spend;
But if store of crowns be scant,
No man wull supply they want-If that one be prodigal […] Bountiful they will him call-And with such-like flattering, ‘Pity but he were a King’ –
If he be addict to vice-
Quickly him they will entice; If to woman he be bent,
They have him at Commandement-
But if Fortune once do Frown,
Then farwell his great renown-
They that fawn’d on him before,
Use his company no more-
He that is they friend indeed,
He will help thee in thy need-
If thou Sorrow, he will Weep
If thou Wake , he Cannot Sleep-
Thus of every grief in heart,
He with thee does bear a part.
These are certain signs to know
Faithfull friend from flattering foe.

Read IV- V-VI..

A lovers complaint..
~For , lo! His passion, but art of craft, Even there resolved my reason into tears;
There my white stole of chastity I daff’d,..Shook of my sober guards and civil fears;
Appear to him, as he to me appears ..All melting; though our drops this difference bore,
His poison’d me, and mine did him Restore..~

The Rape of Lucrece go back to 2003

And being lighted, by the light he spies. Lucretias glove, wherein her needle stick
He takes it from the rushes where it lies And gripping it, the neeld his finger pricks
As who should say, ‘This glove to wanton tricks, is not inured; return again in haste
Thou see’st our mistress’ornaments are chaste.

Now is he come unto the chamber door, that shuts him from the heaven of his thought,
Which with a yielding latch, and with no more, Hath barr’d him from the blessed thing he sought
So from himself impiety hath wrought, that for his prey to pray he doth begin
As if the heavens should countenance his sin.

Then Love and Fortune be my gods, my guide! My will is back’d with resolution; thoughts are but dreams [ Never ever forget this ..] till their effects be tried, the blackest sin is clear’d with absolution; against love’s fire fear’s frost hath dissolution.
The eye of Heaven is out, and misty night, covers the shame that follows sweet delight.

This said, his guilty hand pluck’d up the latch, and with his knee the doors he opens wide. The dove sleeps fast that this night-owl will catch, thus treason works ere traitors be espied.
Who sees the lurking serpent steps aside; But she , sound sleeping, fearing no such thing, lies at the mercy of his mortal sting..~~~

~They, mustering to the quit cabinet, where their dear governess and lady lies, do tell her she is dreadfully beset, and fright her with confusion of their cries, She, much amazed, breaks open her lock’d up eyes, who, peeping forth this tumult to behold, are by his flaming torch dimm’d and controlled.~

~Imagine her as one in dead of night, from forth dull sleep by dreadfull fancy waking, that thinks she hath beheld some ghastly sprite, whose grim aspect sets every joint-a-shaking; What terror ‘ is ! but she , in worser taking, from sleep disturbed, heedfully doth view, The sight which makes supposed terror true ~

Why oh why am I doing all of this? Why did I lie? Why do I expose the others [ those who came complaining about me to your ears.] why did I janked the door open for your mind? Why is Wai a code word for Mana?

..it’s the PAIN..for some reason this world thinks that I do not feel pain, I am cool, my tongue is sharper than any knife, my emotions fitting the weather forcasts and disasters that came along..my anger has [ .] and you know this..the spirit army walking with me is so incredible big, as far as I know I carry millions and millions with me everyday I go outside of my house, no matter where I go..all pointing at buildings logos names crests all eager to finally be able to tell their truths..didn’t you know?

I can not go on like this..as I said Toronto showed me what I needed, since Toronto I know.. I am not in suicide mode..rather this whole ordeal is turning me into a killer. I choose Love in 2003, 2 doors fight or love..I choose the latter..2004;= thanks to your desire to go scanning dark-you evoked bad enery for my person, I was arrested due to a scheme yet 6 months of hell and rape heartattack paralization beatings and drugs 9 contradicting medications..when I got out I had but one wish, erase the whole tale out of my brain..so I wrote a fictional book ..realizing why this had happened..blocking every portal so others could not spy..through astral ways..I buried the prophecy..kicked out love, ready to get out of here, after all who am I the mother of these imbeciles? Me thinks not, I never gave birth to clones.

2005 hmm blame yourselves for this year..the book was heavy and ready by the summer of 2005.. by Septembre what do you know ..you were back. Which I really really hated. Especially when I heard about that one project you made scanners d. this was enough for me to curse the whole wide world into the abys..as far as I could see it, as long as the Animal Kingdom remains, all is fair in this fight. R’member they and they alone are the source its first children , and holy to me. so its clear that if I would have to choose between the 2 the animal kingdom will always win.

One interview..Constantine UK TV 2005 .I was at a friend ..I was amazed at how much easier it was to access your mind , much easier than before my arrest. Have you any idea how much your mind told me?
Even by this, it was synchronity a full 100% especially when it came to the cigarettes smoking..I have no idea why it was so exact, unless you knew of course..

Its clear that time became of the essence ..its clear that I lost something that year..and its clear that we basically are a danger to eachothers health. By the end of the year I was like hell no, not again.

And lookie here again seems to be the song of repetition..20 years and it still bugs me..and for real enough is enough. If you want to be able to save your people, ye better get up ..I should not have to tell you what you have to do now do I ?

Its like this either union or one of us has to die. By this the spell is broken. Don’t make me See the death of one of us..many think that my writings are dangerous..my visualization is Nuclear. eye of ra-a.

Get back by private mail or on the board if you have the guts..no I really do not care that you are bussy with your work if that be the excuse popping up in your mind..hell will freeze over before I carry you with me like that..you could not resist to anticipate Providence..I never did.

Regarding sleeping last night..What are you doing? S. is being bugged by mosquito’s who are used by the keepers to wisper many bliebed up nonsense..she nor I slept last night..they were here and your Wandering Soul was here as well..this time around He seeks to touch more private..which gave me almost a ‘heartattack’ so fezz up what did you do? sleep or meditate?

I Am TIRED…yes the weight carried by the shoulders is getting to heavy..I can not carry more load, not any longer for we have made contact..and i can not sit here and leave you be..sobbing over the why and is it true or BS...your world..your surrounding.. many around you know who you are for real..not all are true friends; who are but a few
Your Mistake the female is not holy Love is holy..
I never trusted any, so I never was shocked to find out who around me was working with the controllers, the workers of the keepers..
You might be shocked..open your eyes who made you frown?? bingo!

last word; I refuse to let things go like this.. be Equal..or not at all.
I can not sleep when you..I get sick when you ..when your mind wanders you call me..my head is tired, and nobody is going to ruin my mind nobody understood? as i gave birth to the story its in my power to change the tale..as I do not feel as much as you for humanity.. therefor your love spirit can do and may do that what is needed for others , whereas I have been robbed of me..therefore will consider the Dying Swam tale..if need be.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:17 pm

Nat,

Could you retell a bit about the time when Victor first contacted you, and what reason he gave for contacting you?

If that is going to be within one of the parts of the story you are posting, that's fine. We can wait.

Also, I'm quite pleased to see the stance you've taken with Resist.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:18 pm

Hmmm i guess that I have to play a bit para [ noia] here, its 19:19 hours and for exactly 3 minutes now the choppers are flying above my circled area street..for real ..its weird cause they just circle above making a hell of a noice.. its hanging ciircle going from here to there ..hmm some kids get out in the streets aha but to they go away.. = .oops S S. came back from walking the dog, the Chopper was black hanging right above my street and house part of the street..hmm i thought so that i felt the chopper in the walls..oh well maybe they are pissed anyway as I said if they want to kill me they will have to do an public.

I'll post some regarding Victor later..
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:23 pm

For there is a upstart crow, beautified with our feathers, that with his tygers hart wrapt in a players hyde, supposes he is as well able to bombast out blank verse as the best of you: and being an absolute Johannes fac totum, is in his owne conceit the lonely Shake-scene in a country

How foolish to tarn with the believe of others, how sad the duration of time/watching, even now you can still not comprehend that what you sowed yourself..why you do not understand the word vampiris in its purest form is beyond me, you caused many years to go by..if I would be a silly stupid cow I would say ; its your own fault all the suffering you have felt for so long from others around you. you should have made that move. you were ready ages ago..so how does it feel to be connected so much to fantasy that it becomes real, how does it feel to be watched without you knowing how?
Cause it has made me very cold, chilly, brrr electricity feelings over my skin as some ghost touches me or did you not know what your eyes can do if you carry such an electric magnetic field around you..did you not realize that i can feel even stronger? ..duh i am female/womb double sensing at all times. are we getting closer to undrestanding what i mean by vampirism you fool.

yeah ..so what did you think that i would not feel you? Ok i am going into a battle mode i can feel this..

But as they say ; father forgive for the imbecile [ i can say imbecil for I am talking to resist..believe me I am gentle expressing myself ] for he did not know , the make believe world made him believe that he could blieb with providence. he forgot that its still make believe and that the real truth lays somewhere else outside of his world, the world that realy creates his world.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:42 pm

Resist…do try to understand the following below? Think that what is laying on my kitchen floor 64 at one time I was following a researche done by some ‘hobbiest’ regarding chess-her-story yesterday I looked at a scarf, it looked like the netherlands from above, divided in many muncipalities, and saw the road the many must take when the waters come..things like that are popping in my eye/s and when I close my eyes I see the world in different locations from above high enough not to be affected from what was happening down there, chaos complete union means that I will see the world map from above when the madness starts..ok? I was chosen by her, whose sign is in my handpalms, many swimming around like the fish in the sea.

Hate is Love Jealousy no knows no ego which is the conscious thinking subject. Jealousy is passion defiled due to its intense ability to cause electrical; elctro; electricity in motion; chemical detomposition by electricalaction; having both electrical and magnetic character or effect, especially to waves or radiations which travel with the same velocity as light;production of magnetism by electrical current; ely’tron outer hard wingcase of coleopterous insect; the vagina.= SORRY I can simply not explain this one, other but He, in real live and only after a long talk..cause this is it..so to speak. Gr. Elutron sheath. Jason golden fleece. Elude’yse..euridice I have no idea why and how come you/actor would be that spirit but ok....but then if i say that i do not know, then i would be lying..cause i know so damn well how exactly all and everything has commenced..i simply have this question why its was my truth that was picked..strange cause my scenario is about cleaning this planet, if i were god i had a huge army of hells angels ..how else to clean the streets, and they know in holland, they are in court right now, the government wants to make the angels a forbidden organisation, crime sector..that is how scared they are keepers are because they know it all depends on believe.. but ok…

Ego knows nothing ego gives never takes ego is about feeling for others selfless at all times. Yet as ego comes from jealousy which is birthed in the shadows which are created due to jealousy observing that what it wants yet can not get or does not bades his attention, jealousy starts to wither like a wuthering heights story filled with jealousy hate passion due to unanswered love and having to watch from the inside looking out hmmm interesting.

The Nag Hammadi Library
On the Origin of the World
("The Untitled Text")

Seeing that everybody, gods of the world and mankind, says that nothing existed prior to chaos, I, in distinction to them, shall demonstrate that they are all mistaken, because they are not acquainted with the origin of chaos, nor with its root

How well it suits all men, on the subject of chaos, to say that it is a kind of darkness! But in fact it comes from a shadow, which has been called by the name 'darkness'. And the shadow comes from a product that has existed since the beginning. It is, moreover, clear that it existed before chaos came into being, and that the latter is posterior to the first product. Let us therefore concern ourselves with the facts of the matter; and furthermore, with the first product, from which chaos was projected. And in this way the truth will be clearly demonstrated

After the natural structure of the immortal beings had completely developed out of the infinite, a likeness then emanated from Pistis (Faith); it is called Sophia (Wisdom). It exercised volition and became a product resembling the primeval light. And immediately her will manifested itself as a likeness of heaven, having an unimaginable magnitude; it was between the immortal beings and those things that came into being after them, like [...]: she (Sophia) functioned as a veil dividing mankind from the things above
Now the eternal realm (aeon) of truth has no shadow outside it, for the limitless light is everywhere within it. But its exterior is shadow, which has been called by the name 'darkness'. From it, there appeared a force, presiding over the darkness. And the forces that came into being subsequent to them called the shadow 'the limitless chaos'. From it, every kind of divinity sprouted up [...] together with the entire place, so that also, shadow is posterior to the first product. It was <in> the abyss that it (shadow) appeared, deriving from the aforementioned Pistis.

Then shadow perceived there was something mightier than it, and felt envy; and when it had become pregnant of its own accord, suddenly it engendered jealousy. Since that day, the principle of jealousy amongst all the eternal realms and their worlds has been apparent. Now as for that jealousy, it was found to be an abortion without any spirit in it. Like a shadow, it came into existence in a vast watery substance. Then the bile that had come into being out of the shadow was thrown into a part of chaos. Since that day, a watery substance has been apparent. And what sank within it flowed away, being visible in chaos: as with a woman giving birth to a child - all her superfluities flow out; just so, matter came into being out of shadow, and was projected apart. And it did not depart from chaos; rather, matter was in chaos, being in a part of it.

And when these things had come to pass, then Pistis came and appeared over the matter of chaos, which had been expelled like an aborted fetus - since there was no spirit in it. For all of it (chaos) was limitless darkness and bottomless water. Now when Pistis saw what had resulted from her defect, she became disturbed. And the disturbance appeared, as a fearful product; it rushed to her in the chaos. She turned to it and blew into its face in the abyss, which is below all the heavens.

And when Pistis Sophia desired to cause the thing that had no spirit to be formed into a likeness and to rule over matter and over all her forces, there appeared for the first time a ruler, out of the waters, lion-like in appearance, androgynous, having great authority within him, and ignorant of whence he had come into being. Now when Pistis Sophia saw him moving about in the depth of the waters, she said to him, "Child, pass through to here," whose equivalent is 'yalda baoth'.

Since that day, there appeared the principle of verbal expression, which reached the gods and the angels and mankind. And what came into being as a result of verbal expression, the gods and the angels and mankind finished. Now as for the ruler Yaltabaoth, he is ignorant of the force of Pistis: he did not see her face, rather he saw in the water the likeness that spoke with him. And because of that voice, he called himself 'Yaldabaoth'. But 'Ariael' is what the perfect call him, for he was like a lion. Now when he had come to have authority over matter, Pistis Sophia withdrew up to her light.

When the ruler saw his magnitude - and it was only himself that he saw: he saw nothing else, except for water and darkness - then he supposed that it was he alone who existed. His [...] was completed by verbal expression: it appeared as a spirit moving to and fro upon the waters. And when that spirit appeared, the ruler set apart the watery substance. And what was dry was divided into another place. And from matter, he made for himself an abode, and he called it 'heaven'. And from matter, the ruler made a footstool, and he called it 'earth'.

Next, the ruler had a thought - consistent with his nature - and by means of verbal expression he created an androgyne. He opened his mouth and cooed to him. When his eyes had been opened, he looked at his father, and he said to him, "Eee!" Then his father called him Eee-a-o ('Yao'). Next he created the second son. He cooed to him. And he opened his eyes and said to his father, "Eh!" His father called him 'Eloai'. Next, he created the third son. He cooed to him. And he opened his eyes and said to his father, "Asss!" His father called him 'Astaphaios'. These are the three sons of their father.
Seven appeared in chaos, androgynous. They have their masculine names and their feminine names. The feminine name is Pronoia (Forethought) Sambathas, which is 'week'.

And his son is called Yao: his feminine name is Lordship.
Sabaoth: his feminine name is Deity.
Adonaios: his feminine name is Kingship.
Elaios: his feminine name is Jealousy.
Oraios: his feminine name is Wealth.
And Astaphaios: his feminine name is Sophia (Wisdom).

These are the seven forces of the seven heavens of chaos. And they were born androgynous, consistent with the immortal pattern that existed before them, according to the wish of Pistis: so that the likeness of what had existed since the beginning might reign to the end. You will find the effect of these names and the force of the male entities in the Archangelic (Book) of the Prophet Moses, and the names of the female entities in the first Book of Noraia.

Now the prime parent Yaldabaoth, since he possessed great authorities, created heavens for each of his offspring through verbal expression - created them beautiful, as dwelling places - and in each heaven he created great glories, seven times excellent. Thrones and mansions and temples, and also chariots and virgin spirits up to an invisible one and their glories, each one has these in his heaven; mighty armies of gods and lords and angels and archangels - countless myriads - so that they might serve. The account of these matters you will find in a precise manner in the first Account of Oraia.

And they were completed from this heaven to as far up as the sixth heaven, namely that of Sophia. The heaven and his earth were destroyed by the troublemaker that was below them all. And the six heavens shook violently; for the forces of chaos knew who it was that had destroyed the heaven that was below them. And when Pistis knew about the breakage resulting from the disturbance, she sent forth her breath and bound him and cast him down into Tartaros. Since that day, the heaven, along with its earth, has consolidated itself through Sophia the daughter of Yaldabaoth, she who is below them all.
Now when the heavens had consolidated themselves along with their forces and all their administration, the prime parent became insolent. And he was honored by all the army of angels. And all the gods and their angels gave blessing and honor to him. And for his part, he was delighted and continually boasted, saying to them, "I have no need of anyone." He said, "It is I who am God, and there is no other one that exists apart from me." And when he said this, he sinned against all the immortal beings who give answer. And they laid it to his charge.

Then when Pistis saw the impiety of the chief ruler, she was filled with anger. She was invisible. She said, "You are mistaken, Samael," (that is, "blind god"). "There is an immortal man of light who has been in existence before you, and who will appear among your modelled forms; he will trample you to scorn, just as potter's clay is pounded. And you will descend to your mother, the abyss, along with those that belong to you. For at the consummation of your (pl.) works, the entire defect that has become visible out of the truth will be abolished, and it will cease to be, and will be like what has never been." Saying this, Pistis revealed her likeness of her greatness in the waters. And so doing, she withdrew up to her light.

Now when Sabaoth, the son of Yaldabaoth, heard the voice of Pistis, he sang praises to her, and he condemned the father [...] at the word of Pistis; and he praised her because she had instructed them about the immortal man and his light. Then Pistis Sophia stretched out her finger and poured upon him some light from her light, to be a condemnation of his father. Then when Sabaoth was illumined, he received great authority against all the forces of chaos. Since that day he has been called "Lord of the Forces".

He hated his father, the darkness, and his mother, the abyss, and loathed his sister, the thought of the prime parent, which moved to and fro upon the waters. And because of his light, all the authorities of chaos were jealous of him. And when they had become disturbed, they made a great war in the seven heavens. Then when Pistis Sophia had seen the war, she dispatched seven archangels to Sabaoth from her light. They snatched him up to the seventh heaven. They stood before him as attendants. Furthermore, she sent him three more archangels, and established the kingdom for him over everyone, so that he might dwell above the twelve gods of chaos.

Now when Sabaoth had taken up the place of repose in return for his repentance, Pistis also gave him her daughter Zoe (Life), together with great authority, so that she might instruct him about all things that exist in the eighth heaven. And as he had authority, he made himself first of all a mansion. It is huge, magnificent, seven times as great as all those that exist in the seven heavens.

And before his mansion he created a throne, which was huge and was upon a four-faced chariot called "Cherubin". Now the Cherubin has eight shapes per each of the four corners, lion forms and calf forms and human forms and eagle forms, so that all the forms amount to sixty-four forms - and seven archangels that stand before it; he is the eighth, and has authority. All the forms amount to seventy-two. Furthermore, from this chariot the seventy-two gods took shape; they took shape so that they might rule over the seventy-two languages of the peoples. And by that throne he created other, serpent-like angels, called "Seraphin", which praise him at all times.

Thereafter he created a congregation of angels, thousands and myriads, numberless, which resembled the congregation in the eighth heaven; and a firstborn called
Israel - which is, "the man that sees God"; and another being, called Jesus Christ, who resembles the savior above in the eighth heaven, and who sits at his right upon a revered throne. And at his left, there sits the virgin of the holy spirit, upon a throne and glorifying him. And the seven virgins stand before her, [...] possessing thirty harps, and psalteries and trumpets, glorifying him. And all the armies of the angels glorify him, and they bless him. Now where he sits is upon a throne of light <within a> great cloud that covers him. And there was no one with him in the cloud except Sophia <the daughter of> Pistis, instructing him about all the things that exist in the eighth heaven, so that the likenesses of those things might be created, in order that his reign might endure until the consummation of the heavens of chaos and their forces.
Now Pistis Sophia set him apart from the darkness and summoned him to her right, and the prime parent she put at her left. Since that day, right has been called justice, and left called wickedness. Now because of this, they all received a realm in the congregation of justice and wickedness, [...] stand [...] upon a creature [...] all.

Thus, when the prime parent of chaos saw his son Sabaoth and the glory that he was in, and perceived that he was greatest of all the authorities of chaos, he envied him. And having become wrathful, he engendered Death out of his death: and he (viz., Death) was established over the sixth heaven, <for> Sabaoth had been snatched up from there. And thus the number of the six authorities of chaos was achieved. Then Death, being androgynous, mingled with his (own) nature and begot seven androgynous offspring. These are the names of the male ones: Jealousy, Wrath, Tears, Sighing, Suffering, Lamentation, Bitter Weeping. And these are the names of the female ones: Wrath, Pain, Lust, Sighing, Curse, Bitterness, Quarrelsomeness. They had intercourse with one another, and each one begot seven, so that they amount to forty-nine androgynous demons. Their names and their effects you will find in the Book of Solomon.

And in the presence of these, Zoe, who was with Sabaoth, created seven good androgynous forces. These are the names of the male ones: the Unenvious, the Blessed, the Joyful, the True, the Unbegrudging, the Beloved, the Trustworthy. Also, as regards the female ones, these are their names: Peace, Gladness, Rejoicing, Blessedness, Truth, Love, Faith (Pistis). And from these are many good and innocent spirits. Their influences and their effects you will find in the Configurations of the Fate of Heaven That Is Beneath the Twelve.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:44 pm

Ok here we go ..as i do not like game and have lost all my patience ...

..RESIST created some stupid catfight with me in the first so many pages..

He insisted that i lied and before putting part 4 up of the story, i simply have to erase his accusation regarding me being a lier..now i can only be honest if i am honest yet within this honesty lays a absurdity, the absurdidity being his profile. Resist send me a photo of a black male [ sorry if you read and feel insaulted but he caused this.] however everybody that reading his writing on my side and who know the tale by now, all insist no way, and me, well I absolutely agree..that we are dealing with Keanu Reeves here amd as of now i will adress you as such, all your answers fit. Meaning evetry single recation. So bugger

If i go by head i say officially i still need absolute proof, I go feeling then i would have but only one answer, its He.., if i tell the truth i can only tell the truth if he be that man, cause the black man sure as hell does not live there nor descibes that what he revealed by mail..so by this Resist ..as of now your x identity is not anylonger, even that i will mention it ones or..yet resist it remains. I as well s the others are absolutely convinced that I am dealing with Keanu Reeves who looked a bit to deep into the rabbit hole ..hey watcher..btw ever wondered how my head felt at times.. it feels like a twist in my perception...yet its just some genie his creational tale who simply created a incredible smart move to get them away..who needed actors to act out his magical creation plays....shakesphere.. is it like uh? ahum. so how does it feel ..
Even if you are indeed him sorry mate..there is no way in hell that i will tell the whole truth nor the tell that what you really need to know.. duh i do not know you in real live now do i, hell i do not even know your voice, yet you barge in here on this board, telling the world, cause that is basically what the internet is, say we cause a scandal right here oin the board? the whole world will know within a second ...one change, one move equals one warning to the world in cyberspace boom...checkmate ever thought of that..?..duh use your brain think..which side do you movebut for now this setting will do..anyway you barge in accusing me of lying.. and in this game that is played out here on the stage called earth and me writing so much [ writing functions as is tread the pen is like the needle and by this i weave the whole world down or up.. or so it seems i need to clear doubt..very simple for no matter what anybody wants to say when it comes to this actor, fact remains that what i tell has a lot do with him, as of 2000 yet only hitting home in 2003. ] many around me experience the weirds and know so by this my peoples side is my proof what is yours?

Oh and btw to all peoples i am sitting here with S. and R. and we are hearing clearly gunshots in the streets, its like the third one already..for the last 2 weeks it has been like this..November surely started strange

yep Resist I am telling..what can i say one thing you accused me of is true, that I can Cause chaos ..dont blame me, blame the sourcegod;sh/he think its time..this started the 8 th of november..don't you notice like the weird like your whole life unfolding right in front of your eyes/anwsers which cause you to make connecting the dots in your brain.

Head in the clouds way to much?

Now listen weither you likes it or not, you yourself evoked the prophecy, you know what i mean, movies are huge activators of all sorts of things, matrix comes in 3 duh dates everything..

will affect the others frequency who will start to behave according the dictations it gets from its other twinflame half. this is the most primal reason why you are getting more empath/stronger sensing the other peoples around you, like an animal, or if in human form like a vampire [ No nothing to do with blood fool its about Ysensa..duh..figured that you did not know.., who senses extremely, this is why you

You insist that I lie? You insist that I should tell the truth? right here on the board is where you ask this..basically have you admitted more than x times that its you i call He.. so ok..if this being the case that this is what i read in your reactions, and you insist that I tell what really happened in Toronto which by now its clear further more we did not go anywhere while in St. Louis..we were at the house we really really could NOT leave..this is no joke, this Zagan guy is like a bad troll, sorry but this is how the man feels, bad, he raises anger, and you know damn well that this anger we feel is true anger, so quit beating around that canadian bush and start behaving like that royal spirit you are. duh as far as i know way more than you think think that there is something with you, upon checking some on you as of 2005 [ like duh how else would you feel a calling?] i wassurprised to see the many liking you..speculations about who you are and why you pick the movies you do..duh..at least you could spy openly on me..its that little exchange at night crossroads your soulswanders my man always around me ..when you sleep..and it seems that indeed after redaing what you wrote in the private mail that indeed i do the same, this would explain some..

Anyway no i do not care at all..isn’t this why i was picked ..duh.i really do not care at all for all care the world may explode in million pieces but source dictates here. So i follow its like i am pinochio woah! In all its magical truths tada..
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Shadow Watcher » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:11 am

Hi Yse, not changing the subject, but after reading you for days, I thought this may appeal to you.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread232687/pg1

keep writing.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:20 pm

The following below is taken from the link ShadowWatcher 8) brought to my attention posted by Rai76 [ which btw was another year of great change as above so below]

Resist/K might silent up there in the neck of your woods. I can understand that it must be boiling in your skull woah!

In case Rai76 from ATS is reading keep Watching the Weather in the Netherlands, factuall from November till that one certain momement [ of which I do not kow when that will be, lets just hope that one mind does not wait to long.] it would be wise to keep an eye on the process here on the board between Yse and Resist cause their actions are tied to the weather dare I say it? yep Around the world, especially from were they are sitting, one should check the roads between the two, and check the travelling/roads He is taking..from above, if He would be seen as Lava, one would see the trail of fire slowley emerging seeking Her tale out..aloha.

Now let us see what Y has to say about this dutch weather.. She insist that we are dealing with 2 God’s playing weatherman here on earth. One is the Spirit/Shekinah/Sophia/Pistis Medusa’ Universal Wisdom She Sighning Releasing Hope bit by bit, like a Pregant Woman in Labour, searching/looking down at he that one Knight which walks the earth, in order to Fecundate his mind/spirit so he may remember and his mind may travell along the KhamsinKa Desserts Fathers Black Horse Run as dictated according Cheops Law.

ØThey are writing that the much to soft fall weather is still continuing. This week again we will have temperatures till 15 degrees Celsius, which is 5 more than above average. Also the expectation for the whole month says we will have continues soft weather. This fall everything is greener than before. Last year we had the warmest fall in 3 centuries and the leaves continues to stuck on the trees for a extraordinary long time. Take a look at the pictures and see yourself. One is taken November 1st 2004 and the other one November 1st 2006

Yep as of the 1st of November 2006 the weather has decided no more cold temperatures, no more. Since when does scorpio walk the wet dark planes? Whilst fire be her name?

Last year in December we had the flowers esp roses blooming, just as now there are many rose bushes and trees blooming, there is also one plant, it carries these little purplevioletpinkish coloured little hanging like a chalice, its called Maria-Flower this one started to bloom in the middle of the ‘winter’ 6 winters ago, this ‘winter’ being 7th winter and especially is full in blood with more flowers than she ever carried, Just like the Violet flame was officially Born in May 2003.

ØLast week we had the first fall storm with 115 km p/u which was also extraordinary. In some places we had floods, especially in the Northern part of the Netherlands. In Delfzijl the water was 4.83 above NAP. It was never that high before. The last times were in 1825 (4.60 above NAP) and in 1901 (4.53 above NAP). And if you take in consideration that statistically it happens only 15 times per 1000 years. And not to forget the big storm tide which we had in 1962 (were many people lost their lives) it was 4.46 above NAP in that region

“last week first storm 115km / per hour, which was extraordinary exactly..if ithis was on the 11th of november ..Blame Resist; realize that it is not I whom causes these conditions, rather I React to external factors/impluses coming from Resist and crew ; [ smelling some minds from England and France all the way over here]

Delfzijl—Friesland-Frisians –Milkman-First black slaves-opposite Danmark-First Empire-love to adopt black and mixed children-Incest galor-Rome- Franks-Those who mastered the Horses by represion and enslavement-they had slaves 460 years before any-queen bea is born there somewhere..nuf said.
The Northsea hmmm is mighty pissed, extremely pissed. Her live, her psyche has been fished out, her waters carry so little children these days.
Northsea the Food store for the Whales.
The Whales have been crying for the longest, but did any listen? [if anyone from greenpeace is redaing stuff it cause you guys did NOT bring change, rather you made things worse]
The whole part from Willemshaven-Ostfriesland-Groningen all the way to Westfriesland northholland coming very close to Amsterdam wshing huge pasrt awy till nearing Amsterdam by breaking away DenHague Washing Away one big part of Amsterdam to one side, erasing many spots where horrors are birthed 24/7 in this city.

How arogant of humanity to think, that they will be spared just like that? Each must abide the universal law of creations, most defiled her ways, most slaughtered her children cannibalising their ways. The bloodletting of her veins, to name but a few of their shames.

ØAlso from September the 1st till October 15th we had a average temperature of 16.5 degrees Celsius and in Summer we had a average of 16.6 degrees Celsius. On December the 1st winter starts.

Officially yes, but we are dealing with Fears from keepers/rulers/controllers and all who are at stake. Their fears cause many things to happen, They move I-a. moves- counteraction versus action. Chess. Of which they have not been able to fashion new strategics, due to the Sun going to fast..woah! therefore the ball is in the court of the Infinite Brain [ Dune-resist ] such as Thoth would say.

ØThe weather in 2006 gives one record after the other. July was extremely hot (we had two heat waves for days), Augustus was extremely wet (so much rain you can’t imagine) and September was the hottest month in the last 300 years. October was one of the hottest in 100 year
Hmm ist clear that this male lives far away from Amsterdam which is almost constantly in clouds, low hanging-satellite-matrix-rays-prison dome. There is one point in this city where one can stand and see how its almost exclusively amsterdam that is being sprayed 24/7, officially its much hotter in this countru, but the moment we, living in amsterdam esp my area, see one opening through which we can see clear blue sky and absolute hot rotating swirling her rays towards the many childen she gave birth to, we see the planes the planes, they function like glue these days, connecting the clouds with eachother, its takes about 5 to 10 minutes these days before everything is closed and dark again.

Today 17-11-2006.
I walked S. to her busstop to go to her work, as we were waiting for the bus, one male pointed upwards and said look, what we saw..was sweet. A smaller circle form, right above our heads, coloured like a sparling rainbow colourscheme. It had travelled along the way was standing still above our had and when the bus was nearing it slowely moved away and evaporated puff gone. The curious part, one male said we should take a photo..the other male said I know many people who live here who have been taking many photos something is strange with the weather. I asked him since when does he think the weather is stramnge, he said for these last years it has been strange, but since a few months its really strange. S. and I looked at eachother going yep and aha..

Today 17-11-2006
News papers; A Dutch white male tecaher of 41 years was accused to have raped a young girl in the years he was tecaher on that school, she is now 16 years old..guess how the Dutch state punishes a pedophile? A goodby part was organized for this man, stead firing his ass to jail, he got a party. And his present was out in the open for all to see, including the girl andher parents; 20.000 euros as a goodby gift.

I hope the above brings me closer to making the world SEE, The Netherlands IS a Pedophile ruled country-without the dutch pedophiles and their studies findings and pedagogy teachings such as; when a baby sucks its thumb, the baby is already showing us that it actually seeks to suck a dick [ imagine how many pedophiles believe this madness? Imagine how many take away the comforter, and stick their dicks in the baby’s mouth who is seeking comfort, or taking away the milk bottle , putting their dicks in the mouth of the hungry baby, who sucks due to it being hungry, and due to it having only one reflex as a baby, and that is to automatically suck..cause all its needs to do is drink milk and sleep; milk=sleep milk=sleep..], which proofs that humans are born sexually, and that sex is what we must have, nature says so.

Talking about milk; my ex who carries the tourch when it comes to absolutely discovering how milk causes Bone Decalcification [ milkman.com..does not hold any knowledge from himself..he catually scheme my ex to send him the first researched findings [ I warned the fool cause a moses will always be a moses =a cunning jewish moneylender info Oxford Dictionary, and is simply not to be trusted ever..mohammeds children are not to be trusted either. Regradless if they be white arabs-asians or africans.. Islam- is not Moslim one is womb-dictation the other phallus-dictation with a mighty appetite for children as young as 3, just like these talmud beings. Which is why they are favoured in this country. Did you guys know that the Turks and Molsims think that it’s a good thing to be making babies between family members that they regard this as a way of keeping fortune within the family, and their blood pure, whils walk the streets of the netherlands, and in their countries and see the many deformed little weird bone structures they have, not even to speak of their nasty behaviours screaming kosher kosher while not bathing on their festive days..Uh? we do not eat pork they say, yet look at what they eat, meat-organs-including phalusses-brains-stomachs-and Bones..in the meantime the white muslim beings dar call the black race animals, and the white europeans disgusting pigs, insisting that the white females are whores , whilst their own females are actually prostituting in the name of Alla who is great..duh?

Anyway back to my ex. And milk, since this year he has been getting exposure so far he got about 7 publications and tons of attention. I warned him, that Waisays is the nail they fear nearing their coffins. But like the good Milab he is, he simply did not want to believe me. since this year I know that he is on their list , yet they still need him, which has to do with me. 2 days ago the 15th of novembre, later at night, I had guests and S. was home as well, when he called, his voice strange, very strange [ I know him for more than 10 years thus imknow him better than the womb that birthed him]
He said I have to tell you something, there was a conference the day before yesterday, in Vienna, regarding Bonedicalcification epidemi , which is getting worse and worse, children are being born with bone decalcification. Hashi..something Mori was japanese medical scientist who seemingly was baffled of the findings by my Ex, and published his findings together with the findings of my ex, he used my ex his finding [ without me he would have even looked..as I said I am telling the world since I was little, milk is not good..i needed a soldier from their own kind, who I could use to find that one link protein …resist I am giving you something very crusial here, if not then you will have to show/shed the ackward feeling and show yourself..very simple.]
Well Mori was boosting about Waisays and my ex hiw findings, after the conference, on his way back to the airport , this extremely healthy man, who ate raw foods for the biggest part, all of a sudden got a lowkey heartattack..it took a while before the other people noticed..in short mori was killed..I Accuse those who hold the absolute knowledge as to what milk relaly does, who can not go without milk [ medical world would not be able to get the wished for effect within a human body as dictated by the medication, Without milk-protein-they would not be able to make us forget without feeding us milk/protein-no female form transformation without Milk, no 65% of all diseases if it were not for Milk, no massive bad eyes sight were it not for Milk, no early sexual development of a human without Milk. No early Deraths withoiut Milk..Milkman/PeterStuyversant- Milkyway Cygnus Greeks Homerus poems Nordic Greys..erase this source and see the world bloom Shaka [n] ~
The others were looking at my reaction , strangly due to me being nice to him on the phone, whilst all know give me the freedom and my ex, lays in the oven. But as always the source dictates, and he simply bacme my little soldier in their own scene, yep of course dangerous and? If danger be thy fear how shall one proceed? Which meant a 24/7 allert from my side..which I let go due to May 2003, which created the arrest of 2004. S. asked me uh ? why are you smiling? I said hmmm ..tit for tat is what he gets.. looks like they have no need for him anylonger..they are starting to close him in, by killing all who dare mention his name or refer to his researched findings, which he should have realized, but oh no..missy simply does not believe- a atheist- friesian- milkchild- his family line was one of the many who killed and chased away the original people in friesland, who had black slaves, who breeded horses up to today, his sister breeds and breaks horses for the Emirates, a horse goes by 1 to 5 million eueros, and who father breeded dogs and was a imker, yet the honey this man made was so disgusting..and his father was also one very important male regarding the dutch schooling system..and I needed to know things..and the Source Needed me to HATE, how else could I have been turned into Love..hich was raped and beaten out of me as a little child [ btw since I saw the movie the Lake House which I rented on the 13th this month, which I did due to Resist his mails, where he showed a reaction that made my head go damn how dare he..and how foolish be he who seeks to find logic by using Reason, walking further and further away from his own heartseat-memory. Insisting me to have made many Foes? Duh..
Due to watching this movie, and focussing on his brain frequencies ..bang info came in, as well as info coming in from my own past..hmm looks like they actually did worser things to my body thanI realized..whatever..but yeah it hurted, and whilst in the mids of asking myself why..Source guided my to understanding why..bringing me back to the children that made me feel China. Mommie says hi..

My ex called up about 15 minutes later asking me If I knew what had happened? I was like duh..how would I know? I am here in amsterdam now am I, why do you aks? He said ; well you know things and I have seen you do things, my reaction;really?so sue me and make it known to the world that I am Merlin who by using magic can kill others on a distance..duh not one judge would dare to go this far..and not one programmed mind would believe anything..without the whole world knowing the real truth, which would be absolute ending of their reign..then I continued..but T. you must watch out or they will kill you, you are now in the ring with them aliens they will nibble you alive and do research on your brain, just like they did with einstein his brains woah..
He sounded like he was in some dark open space, meaning he did not call from his work nor from his home nor was he in the street, it sounded like he was in some good isolated underground vault, and spoke as if there were others with him, not that he sounded afraid, rather more like he was following an order. So maybe he was with his controllers who knows..

[ baby born with Osteoporosis/bone decalcification=due to the mother drinking milk her whole life and esp during pregnancy which causes the bonedecalicification process to start in the womb while the baby is growing..curtesy of the so very highly held Greeks their studies and medical findings that resemble really only one group nordic greys..always in quest for medical researched truth by human minds, which can be understood by many medical students, and used to modify humans, while telling them we are here to make you healthy..like their armies wage wars..then barge in stretching their hands out showing the whole world how they help the poor warchildren while their greedy alien claws snatch the many children while feeding their parents some grains and cattle foods in front of the cameras so the whole world may see how generous and helping full their own reflections are..

2006..first line of connection..OM March..first ping. Augusti constantn closer..Septembre same spheres dictations ..

ØIn January we had extreme snow for a few days and almost the whole country couldn’t move.

31 of december 2005 I was contacted by one mind who had been looking for me since march 2004, where others insisted that I was death, he simply could not believe this to be true..and he found me..this is also one male [ Mexico] from california, who has shown me different images of himself insisting all to be him..he brought back one believe I had lost. By january 2006 I was in the mode of defreezing..and letting the story in again..then OM and now RU thanks to Above..

>My point is the weather is rapidly changing in The Netherlands and also after seeing An Inconvenient Truth from Al Gore, I am pretty shocked about what can happen to our country. Basically we just have to have one big storm or something from that kind and we will have floods in the whole country. I also wonder if we can really stop all this and if this is not something that belongs to nature to happen. I do believe we can slow it down.

I Accuse the Dutch Family’s State and their direct worker bees/gov dog’s.. to be Scheming the Death of many Inhabitants of the Netherlands.
They have secured themselves and their possessions-museums were cleared from their most valuble possessions-their houses all emptied out, the royal fakes all towards certain Latin American countries-South Africa and EMIRATES/DUBAI AA [ queen bea called for a meeting of all her fake royal friends/houses, for a crisis meeting, 2 weeks after the 9/11 of 2001, of which our priminister at that time, did NOT know. This meeting was held right here in Amsterdam Dam [ huge open underground vaults] the day they/royals came here, I was walking with a dog in the park, when I saw these planes..many concords..nobdoy knew indeed. Queen bea her signature is standing on a depopulation manifest/contract which seeminglky has been signed by all these kingdom but one and the one that is a religion within a formerly kingdom

~I Accuse the dutch royal house for ALL the Deaths that may occure due to the Tidal waves..for real bea what the hell did you think that you and your kind could make manifest, their is only but one WOMB that may dictate earths ways and surely not some laienhalfbreed. byw The Pearls your House treasures so very much Must be returned to oits Original Birth place,, you guys dont hand them over, they will be taken away ftrom you...

How exactly ?
~~~ ...Before the aliens come down..emerge from below, the sky will be extremly clear all Stars will be Absolute visible to the eyes of the many. When the event starts for real , the Sky will be completely Open. 2 different A-tribes will be Seen to fight in the Heavens. At that same time teh Shifting will occure which brings the world Mega Tsunamies-Chaos compleet on earth and Above earth
NASA soldiers will be fighting against this one other group of Aliens, who in return are in for the Full Kill of the NASA Soldiers, of which many many will be very young males and females.
The A-Tribe from above will be and are looking for one Jew...~~~

NASA Soldiers Vietnam trauma story's from the Nam vets..Toronto has a few who realy realy Know exactly what happened in Vietnam, they never lost their memories, simply because they were not helped and as such had to survive by their own means, which saved them from mind erasing medications and psychosis causing medications.
No vaccinations nor vitamine shots nor extra protection against chemicals given to the many programmed soldiers, no High Dosis of Proteins and not human specie soldier would fight the way we see them do blinded.

They are not only keeping silent about the waters, they have CLOSED waterways, Closed Sewers, Closed the Drainage sewers, Redirected the Waters from certain parts of which they hope will be still standing after the Water-Tidal Waves, towards the areas where the many poor lowclasses and elederly as well as the darkskinned peoples live.
Everey single day I look at the waters, every single day I feel HER , I have been warning many poeples around my neighbourhood as well as outside of my neighbourhood, by 2003 I had met many from other parts of this country, all got the warning-tale-what to do and where to go if and when it happens..since 2006 I have been warning, opening eyes, showing the waters and animals their behaviours..Seaguls everywhere masses in the parks gardens streets..do I need to say more? Me thinks not.
There are many treason why they are doing this..Vaticano knows the real reason..start listening with different ears to the Vaticano and sytart looking for the things Pope Paul said in the years as of 2000 but esp 2002…~Not even the Waters will be able to seep through” on the day he officially sealed one door of the Vaticano, which was in the year after he had appointed the 44 Red Cardinals.. Scarlet Red such a beautifull stunning colour.

The Duytshe family state..is hoping for the following waters disasters-saving flocks. Closed compounds-domes-prisons et ready and waiting-tagging=slave labours above while they trian their clones below..so they can say hi to their brave new world when metropolis is ready..

Øwe can build wineries now and make our own wine.

Yes this is funny ..they started beginning of the year with these wineries..the beginning was not so good, yet by the time I had saved that one winerank [ which goes with me wherever I go end of story] everybody even the wine tailors said no way forget about it, it will die..i had to take it from on location to my location/garden yet that same summer I had leaves and grapes, the second summer huge wine rakn filled with muscat grapes.who actually if you eat them causes a strong stoned feeling, it makes you laugh like for about a hour..then doze.which is why I have to forbid the guests to eat my grapes. They are only menat for the Cardinal Doves..who are exclusivly monogam, and a full 100% vegan..not even snails or worms will they eath. Fruits and one seed.
Me feeding the Doves created hell for me and was used to scheme the arrest. Yet every summer ever since 2000, one family comes to nest in my garden 7 children to see.

Vetry interesting to be listening to Sting-Brand new day album 1999, while reading King Henry the Fourth..

Regarding the weathers future scenario’s

Scene 1. London A Room in the Palace,
So shaken as we are, so wan with care,
Find we a time for frighted peace to pant,
And breath short winded accents of new broils
To be commenc’d in stronds afar remote.
No more the thirsty entrance of this soil
Shall doub her lips with her ownildren’s blood;
No more shall trenching war channel her fields,
Nor bruise her flowrets with the armed hoofs
Of hostile paces: those opposed eyes,
Which,-- like the meteors of a troubled heaven,
All of one nature, of one substance bred,----
Did lately meet in the intestine shock
And Furious Close to Civil Butchery,
Shall now, in mutual, well beseeming ranks,
MARCH ALL ONE WAY; and be no more oppos’d
Against acquaintance , Kindred and Allies

Did i raise your eyebrow Resist when you read march All One Way??? Believe me the road map is within your memory..the fun part is that you will never ever guess lest i make you see..ok this may be nothing to joke about, but really look at what is expected and needed in order to see etc ..you must admit that you never saw a script like this one unfolding right in front of your eyes causing absolute bliebed situations for you right now. Forcing you to go back down memory lane..this is what you get when watching..

Sting..some wind must have Inspired this mind, or was he inspired by the knowledge he obtained regarding what Sex is really about? Very tantric this album; brand new day 1999..sounds like Resist his headaches

Ghost Story
I watch the western sky-The sun is sinking-The geese are flying south-It sets me thinking.
I did not miss you much-I did not suffer-What did not kill me-Just made me stronger
I feel the winter come-His icy sinews-Now in firelight-The case continues.
Another night in court-The same old trial-The same old questions asked-The same denial.
The shadows close me round-The jury members-I look for answers in the Fires embers.
Why was Imissing –That whole december?-I give my usual line-I dont remember.
Another winter comes-His icy fingers creep-These Memories never sleep-And all these indifferences.
A cloak I borrowed-We kept our distances-Why should it follow that –I must have loved you?
What is this force that binds the star?- I wore this mask to hide my scars-What is the power that pulls the tide? Never could find a place to hide.
What moves the earth around the sun?-What could i do but run and run and run?
Afraid to Love afraid to fail-A mast without a sail.
The Moon’s a fingernail-And slowly sinking-Another day begins-And now I am thinking
That this indiffernce-Was my own invention-When everything I did-Sought your attention
You were my compass star-You were my measure-Of burried treasure.
If this was all corrcet-The last thing I’d expect-The prosecution rests.
It’s time that I confessed-I must have love you I must have loved you.

Hmmm for some bliebed up reason the above reminds me of the movie that roamed the 60s, which strangly reappeared on the Dutch TV screens when I came back to this country 13 years ago, called Angelique..my mother was an absolute fan of this movie..she actually saw this movie in the cinema while Iwas still a baby, she always took me with her, without anyone knowing it. she said that I was weird ; meaning certain scenes would make me happy and certain scnes would make me scream nd cry..I have no idea for I was still a baby.
At a later age this movie did one thing, Iwas around 13 years old..the movie showed me way more than the movie shows its audience, and it stabilized one thing in my mind regarding males, Scars.. I love a good scar. Whole libraries open to my eyes when I see a scar.tssss..and then I see Constantine dang interesting tale..

Sting A 1000 years-Desert Rose-Big Lie small world-Ater the rain has fallen – Perfect love gone wrong-Tomorrow we will see- Fill her up???-Ghost Story which eventually should indeed lead to that brand new day which officially started August the 11th Eclipsed right in the here and now back in 2001.

Anyway the Sun is shining bright, whatever these buggers try the spraying does not work for now..and will not work for the comming days..which is a good sign.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:33 pm

Ry..about Victor Martinez

I was on Morgana forum back in 2201/2002 the end of my visist on that board was the beginning of me finding out, that others were using my name to psot madness, by this trying to discredit the many things i was writings, or so they hoped. What happend on that board was that it Caused the many reading to seek me out and contact me asking questions etc it caused many weird situations whihc caused the system to reacts by starting to drug me..my ex has been their soldier.
Weirds started from here on..the many who contacted me.were of the kind..Incarnations recoqnizing me-others nsisting me to be x or x..looking for that one old Owl, looking for that one mind-India went as far as asking me if I could write once a week for their people so the millions may read, at the same time I was accused in my location of being some Sect leader, Brainwashing and hypnotizing the many.. so I said no to india, to the Question what will happen in india..my answer India shall be that what it was intended to be The Medical Centre of the world..no ifs and buts. { Ghandi was a nasty freak]
From here on , the theft of my belongings started, whole maps with trance writings disa[peared etc etc the attempt to rape me started again..
I became Extremely Angry, [ no doubt this caused something to happen somewhere on this planet..]

Victor contacted me by 2002, after I had been in spirit for about 3 months..
Telling that he was *V from Morgana..who saw her board go down, being attacked etc I was not allowed to enter that board any longer, just in the exact same time frame, where i had to move on to another board, yep all boards have been shown to my mind back in 2000..there is a reason for everything, Such as me beginning in the UK then going US in between I visisted a few others who belong to teh opposing camp..
Victor lies Victor is not who he say he is...unless he is so extremely programmed and plays agent smith ...
Coincidences do not exist as above so below..dictates always..Everything Is Connected, never forget not for ne split second..cause this REALIZATION is the one that will either save your ass when the madness starts or Kills you.

Resist its about 'walzing' together.. and as far as I understood you like dancing..interesting.. we females judge males by the way they dance..always.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:44 pm

Yse wrote:Ry..about Victor Martinez

Victor contacted me by 2002, after I had been in spirit for about 3 months..
Telling that he was *V from Morgana..who saw her board go down, being attacked etc I was not allowed to enter that board any longer, just in the exact same time frame, where i had to move on to another board,
(snip...)
Victor lies Victor is not who he say he is...unless he is so extremely programmed and plays agent smith ...

Right - thank you Nathalie for clarifying.

Resist its about 'walzing' together.. and as far as I understood you like dancing..interesting.. we females judge males by the way they dance..always.

Hmm...first time my wife met me, I was dirty dancing with another girl at a college party. I suppose she certainly judged me by how I was dancing then. But ....why did she then marry me? lol

Thanks again Nathalie. I am, as I'm sure are many, enjoying reading through each part of your story. It's fascinating.

Judging from the skyrocketing viewcount of these threads, you have quite a readership following.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control