question/introduction

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby resistthem » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:17 am

Nata,
As I said before just give me the luxury I don't have. Calm yourself my abstance is one that is not in vein. Rome was not built in a day but it did fall in a moment.
I have been doing some research. merlin Shakespeare and a work of fiction entitled GoOD OMeNs BY Neil Gaiman (a very interesting read) among other things.

You were right I cant beat them of with a stick for some reason and I'm being stalked by two women in my neighborhood ER... :( any way a lot of things are going sept for THEM they chilled out since that night when all was clear and peacefull. but the very nevy night around 50 catagory ones developed between 0700pm and 0400am. I just got a lot on my plate so tone it down a bit you could melt a engine block with the kinda heat your putting out.

Don't take my abstance hear or by mail as giving you the cold shoulder. In fact is your overflowing so much so soon. I'm feeling like I'm drowning in a sea of info. It hurt the freak out of my noggin

I do have one question do you think I'm Keanu Reeves? or is he just what you use as a door? cause this is one thing that is bothering me my dear.

RESIST
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
resistthem

Postby Yse » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:34 am

Ha answer comming up just opened the thing cause this is what i am about to say Hell YEAH WHO else =to the question

Ry..

Listen things are happening around me, all around me say that they feel weird things happening, from young to old man woman or child [ I am talking about the humans, and not the clones, and no I am not joking and its time that humanity starts realizing that we are really really really dealing with aliens here, who are not really in the mood for us humans, yet absolutely need us humans, we are their food, their livelyhood, rurarl area are farms in most of the wworld like Turkey..Van is why the reason in Iraq..Connely’s scytians orange steel/factories cause global warming ello anyone??? Metals in the air= wrong, let alone burned and cooked and mixed metals hello creates screens ??? Duytshen blood milk makes you forget causes it creates fogs/screens in your mind [whilst smoke can created clouds in your mind] and the 7 veils are the screens put upon your 7 senses, brain/mind control and heart/plexus control. Which they mastered darn well I must admit. Look at te many living completely against their own flow thus against the universal flow which again affect their own flow surroundings those themselves and causing the things they experience therefore do which in effect affects others who affect and effect again others etc

Anywaw strange thing are happening around me..way to many so called fire works, the streets are ‘frighteningly’ empty such as an old lady expressed herself, she sais but I see them, I know I am still here , I said just stay saves when its starts, she smiled and said yes I know see you . this was a funny and dejavu momentum, so again a crossroad passed. Something is nearing as they say, and strangely enough do I feel as if I am playing a part in some dracula tale..which yeah is about blood but its also about blood thus making it live..spirit is to breath—to-? My word you are freaking boring, if I were to play with a chess-computer I would have more fun.

Anyway the animals they are singing and warning at the same time…so its nearing that one date..brrrr..hahahaha …}/]~

Dont you Realize that its time to become the Actor of Your Own Play? The untitled and unnamed are waiting..or did I dig to deep within your mind? Or has it become a matter of how deep does the rabbit hole goes?

Lets see..we have here me a female who walks around with a knowing due to recognition a male who walks around yet does not recognize..quit interesting concept, can only be from your part of the story your half soul wrote cause its linear thinking my lock is 3 angled..hmmmmm figures triangle is female..is correct cause she is in the midle..very simple. Its all about the andrygones spirits isn’t it? duh..what else could be 3?/
And we have here a actor who..xxx this I’ll leave for another time..yet the Actor is clear..how interesting ..they groomed you well. Ha.was the Adaptation hard? I like the adaptation process.

Ok today when I cam walking from my walk with the dog I was about 2 and half hours away from the house, is the walk to the park a whole round and back.. when I came walking around the corner, its from under some passway thing under some appartments building from some appartheid loving and abiding its laws as prison ward keepers=are the housing corporates who rent and Sell house ok, yep of course the rich have bene fooled as well, its she who came with the thought who must unravle the ridlle no? Tss all I can say in the end everybody will be shocked at how simple the truth is, believe me I needed 7 years so be glad I walked the walk, did the talk, all we need is action.

I came from around uyundre that passway seeing how my ex came out of the house quickly, i went uh? Cause he officially has no other keys yet he has them now he said i need to have one key cause its my house..so i was like no its mines until i say so he said no cause i pay the rent i said no you pay so i keep my mouth silent about the rape..he said i did not rape you.. isaid hell yeah you raped me..i was arrested for falling asleep in the sun at some location while in trance, very dangerous, the police picked me they said, they found me naked, so did the people thougt when i came out and the saw me and i spoke to themn..i went uh?
What had happened was that i fell asleep, they took me i resisted like hell so they needed extra help..cars comes i look around bang injection and out..i wake up in some bulletproof cell..naked completely naked looking at police outside the glass doors looking at me ..in my head i went what the hell? I was so angry and i needed to pie, yet they did not let me..so i became so angry that i kicked my legs against the glass which went X in one side i was so very very freaking fxxxxx angry wow..then nothing no memory i went out again..how they did this i have no idea for nobody came inside..then my ex is putting my cloths on and i could go home after i had taken medication out of my own free will..which was after a few injections of which one was out of free will..

Aftre these last few research years from which all maps and notes and books have been stolen..the proof i had..this is fccc’ for real..yet..hahahah..as long as spirit takes house of another house the house remains living meaning the spirit is ethernal thus itXis infinity is where the crossroad lays..hello are you getting this resist..cause if you dont its your freaking fault what will happens you call your self an actor ? Look nothing nada niente is what i see nothing that affirms that you are him or He ..see if one knows its might be funny afterwards yet if one does not know its creepy from the beginning and afterwards..which is a crossroad i do not like to stand on..therefore I call Thee To the Challenge..hell yeah chicken… ps without believe you can not accomplish anything one has to believe otherways= ;no manifestation possible =xfactor …sands winds always .

Anywas Ry..below you have a private little mail as to express how Controllers Work; I seemingly have a few LIKE DUH DID IT KEEPERS THINK THAT I AM AFRIAD? ..DUH…ahum..and all without violating the laws restrictions or anything, factually its exactly that what you promote, so what do you want to put humans to trails for fullfillinng your nasties fantasies??? Cause that its all about isnt it??? how silly and smart and simple at the same time such a solution..and how if indeed true frighting easy to erase your kind…

Victors obviously works for them..i have enough weird thing lhapyening around that proof stuff is really weird real. And he obviously was only questioning me he and some more duh..as if i did not know from the beginnings. But what can i say, one must be pateinet and see what strangers who aprouch you want , always aks why which caused lest say around 20 mails if at all..

I would put up the whole mailing list from victor but its way to long quit some interesting identities . but ..so here is his..
victorgm@webtv.net..hmm makes you wonder if one does not have a key right here RESIST loook carefull WEBTV..is their watch tower it a matter of W versus Z..
OK now I vaguely remember your arrest ... not too important to me ... a
long as you didn't murder anyone, you're OK in my book.

Send me the e-mail when you state that someone impersonated me. Thanx.

Hmm as you see in the above, he is not kosher..and he just wants information..many came..i picked a few to see what and which corner wanted..4 cornerse we have…

I have another which which is funny..i was arested in 2004 saw one mental house 2 different ones, one was in the nice real sincer forgive them for the do not know sector- play chess divede and conquer..360degrees..backwards mirror reflect é viola…

Dnacing and Talking was that the Cossroad for you? hmm for me it was the wind and breath..haha and duh..

Ok to the readers as they actually will trye to kill me..i am going all the way i hope that S. did well she well of course one reading should think that if one would want proof dare the one she is adressing which is MR KEANU REEVES..I FREAKING DARE YOU TO STEP UP TO THE LATTER….

**** MOD EDIT **** Yelling at another member is not permitted on this board. Please keep this to an Absolute minimum.

What else ?? and no i really do not care what others say..for real hell i know what i can do for real hell yeha i can play magic hell yeah i affect the weather so who is going to believe and hell yeah hell no never to a ghost who discovered somnething withing shakesphere duh father sky is above all of us..they lowered him..

**** MOD EDIT **** Please control your language and wording.
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:41 am

do have one question do you think I'm Keanu Reeves? or is he just what you use as a door? cause this is one thing that is bothering me my dear.

**** MOD EDIT **** Language (AGAIN)

i mreally do not care at all..you know how much i do not freaking care who yoiu are i am drunk while answering you...hahahah tequila and 30 sugars ..nada that is how i do not care..this is my last answer.. i know the ways for my peoples..i have secured their rood ..hmm alcohol does have a weird effect ..normally i take this stuf as medication for a cold all these white nasty clones espically these Turkish From Van is Reason for war in Iraq etc etc etc etc etc into the beginnings of civilication..ha as if i care if the many think that i am nuts..is warning cause ..well looks like mi can really play darth vader so what is it do i turn into him or not..cause me thinks that i am that crossroad ..now is that not so>>?????

**** MOD EDIT **** Langauage (AGAIN)

PM is being sent to you now.
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby resistthem » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:20 am

Hmm your out of control.

Youve come to belevie how i have this huge freaking ego OK let back the truth Train up just a bit ma'am. You sought to ask or enomous thing from me LIKE SAVING THE GOODANM WORLD. and mingle my linage ith that of yours im sorry but me think this be EGO DRIVEN in it's self the facts seems clear to me that YOU like play puppet master with human live ad if that is he case the how fr above THEM do you think yu are cuase hey pay the same sick ass games my dear. it i funny when i speak my peace your ego went threw the roof hmmm HOW DARE I (I DARE ) HOW DARE YOU. You demand you demand is this your way your Way or the high way

Human beings are not puppets in fact you hold nothng n your heart for humankind at all. Why do one with such hate for Man wish to save Man.
WHY LABOUR TO SAVE WHAT YOU HATE

In fact you your self was look for KR in toronto wear't you? well i'm gald you did not find him we might have had a celberty gone missing that night when surreal and mundane interact bad things happen like hmm i dont know rejection!

WOW something tells me your not the kind whom take rejection(s) well.
You would have had you way if it ment ripping the seed from it's fruit. VERY MESSY and bad news for him or whom ever sure as hell wont be me thank gawd.

No need to mod edit her its what in in her heart I take no offence energy is just that energy and i take it all where all adults here so let it flow she need to vent if she cant then oh well bad for her then

**** MOD EDIT **** Yelling at another member is not permitted on this board. Please keep this to an Absolute minimum. PM sent.

I won't let you tie up my evening any longer I got thing to do people to see and stories to tell, you should chill on the vodka i'll have one for Ya Goodnight

PEACE BE STILL!

RESIST
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
resistthem

Postby Yse » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:29 pm

RESIST> you schould fall asleep and be born again into a new mind cause yours sure as hell have no idea what words mean in our days now do you?

> Youve come to belevie how I have this huge freaking ego OK..= Conscious Thinking=the independent mental faculty and nothing else you f....fill in the rest.

Answers I wanted answers I got.

You think that I want to mix my seed with yours, you must be absloute out of your mind. R"MINDER I have been sterlized. Again you think that You are so very important, lord knows why you think this to be the case. Did the stage lights Blind your senses? Did the over-exposure of your mage blinded you from yourself? Actors are called to the stage when the need be to evoke call up or install or activate..not one actor may they be female or male exisist where it not for a dna resonance living in the matrix of the real. meaning living in the outside world, experiencing the many bad as well as nice and absurd thing which is the Reason why Hollywood producers never get a oscar, reason being; how would they call up the family, or male or female who are living this truth in the real world and thanks them for Producing this tale?? Me thinks not.

Ø You sought to ask or enomous thing from me LIKE SAVING THE GOODANM WORLD.

Don’t flatter yourself, its NOT about you, as a human person or whatever..its about the frequencies you contain. YOU ARE MERELY A TOOL Capice? And nothing, and I repeat nothing else. Why the freaking source thought of you to be worthy is beyond my sensing hundreds of millions of suitable males all over the world without any ego without any self..but no look who the freaking source picks out you, why? GUESS YOUR birthplace the spirit for some strange reason decided to pick your sorry ass out, it was Her deciscion not mine.
No aliens coming out of my belly, the source decides witch bixxch births your breeds, not me. I State That what the source dictate/ insist me to write down for your eyes.
There is no human male that could ever give me that feeling that I received from the source in 2003, and surely not you, so stuff the ego you insist that you do not have back in your Hollywood cabinet.cause its dripping from your writings. I gave my heart to that feeling and not to that image which was used, the mage being you. why as it possible for me to react to your image? Because its was a 100% different image of a male , than the image which was programmed on my retina. If they would have used a similare image; that of the males I had been with so far, it would not have worked. Simply because I did not ever feel anything for these males, fact I never felt anything for male, nor female. What can I say I was with white males together, who simply do not posses old souls, except for the 18 year old male I married one time to help him get his belongings back from his stealing uncle, who guarded his inheritance-the Lion from the USA California motorbike raw personality—he was Exceptional, and about the only male that made me go hey wait a moment..cute. yet not cute enough.-including a hmm weird momentum mixed Indonesian male, wonderfull kisser, absolute, very much like my own Hiawata Indian-very old soul who brought me these memories back, yet as he was into anal sex, sex was not athing we shared. Hell will freeze over before this be my taste..
3 old souls. In 1-2-3 stage of their lives. They were the ones who made me realize ok we do have some males who are ok, as to the rest they should go back to the planets they came from, for the Y chromosme is Wrong. X cromosome is one and half millions years old, the Y Chromosome a merely 27 thousands years old..so pre tell who holds the oldest memory on this earth..NOT YOU..this much is for sure..so go stuff and seek your lily wombs out and try to procreate..you will not succeed..I have no feelings when it comes to matters like this> millions and millions of children to adopt and take care of , why would one whine about not being able to have ones own seed.. stop making the many orphans cry in our world.

Ø You sought to ask or enomous thing from me LIKE SAVING THE GOODANM WORLD.

No Mister.., you sought the knowledge to be able to save your peoples..WRONG WISH..
I SOUGHT to save the whole world..GOOD WISH.
YOU are focused on saving your own peoples WRONG ..
I Focused and FOCUS on saving the whole world.
YOU are living withing enclosure..WRONG SITUATION.
I AM living in the real world no enclosures for me , free to walk the streets never having to hide me nor ,myself or I>
You need to show penance through your work for what you do in your private live..
I have no need for penance..I bestow penance..yep go ahead scream insist that I am nuts , ask me who do I think I am ? and I will answer you I AM THE WOMB.. therefore I can walk more miles, take more blows, go further and far, contain first knowledge, see more and clear, feel way more than you do..[ you think that you are a empathy? How dare you use this word in vein? You have no idea what true feelings are how long have you been hiding? As compared to me, who never had to hide, ever.
On the scale as measured in this momentum, who is real you or me, the answer would be very simple ME.

> and mingle my linage ith that of yours im sorry but me think this be EGO DRIVEN

In this live time your change passed away. You out of your own free will rejects that what the source desired the most for this world, lucky she that she picked me, I never choose one exclusivle, the source wanted just one, a choice she changed after my explaination of how the world matters are fashioned in our days, she was a bit to romantic for my taste, for I really hate romance. And I simply can not live in some bubble reality , regarding love matters, the way the world has fashioned this madness is beyond my senses. Those with their heads in the pink clouds make me nauseous, end of story. And as far as I understood your are one of these imbeciles who like romance. So therefore I actually do not care about the way you reacted to my writings in your last few post, btw I knew that you were bussy writing and the time of posting shows this to be indeed the case.

> it's self the facts seems clear to me that YOU like play puppet master with human live ad if that is he case the how fr above THEM do you think yu are cuase hey pay the same sick ass games my dear

Duh look who is talking here the spy who is confronted by a female who knows so much about him that he is freaking 24/7 hope that you have enough vodka around you, go drink the spiders away one thing you are good at..hell yeah (cut)

**** MOD EDIT **** (Language)

Me playing puppet master with human lives..may may who do you think that I am, Cause you attribute super powers to my person, thanks for upgrading my person by your writings, now I can play puppet master, hmm while you are at it, why don’t you call me the anti-christ? Cause is this not basicall what and whom I against???????? Go on shower me with compliments make me grow, hate me and make me grow, is all that I need.
Ha I know exactly who the puppet masters are. I know exactly where their location is. I know exactly who they are. I know exactly why they do that what they do. I know exactly where they are where they hid, and what they hide and why they do it and from where they do it etc etc etc

Thanks to you, I can now say; that yeah finally I know exactly why we had to be in contact for a short while. Short while as this being my last reaction to your writing, you as of me posting this post, will no longer exist any longer. 20 years your freaking soul has been bugging me, firstly I was not aware who the f---- this boy was. Until my writings of 2000 shows ~St. Andrews Church Scotland Keanu Reeves~ below written ~Hope Triumph +Pinal gland sign-Miracle Medicine~

When I read my writings, 3 months after this brainpolarisation, and came to this page, I went UH..what the blieb? Many incredible wow writings and names, and then a name of an actor? Duh.. I do not hold high when it comes to actors models music people..so therefore what the hell was your name standing between these writings.
Others checked you out, and tried to convince me that it was about you and I.. my recatioon up to today Impossible..you are simply not my type, and as such no thanks.
Comes in 2005, s^~t happens..more revelations, heavier scenes on my restina, the detahtoll of the many, the cries of the many and so much more..sat me down to look at matters again, knowing in 2 years from 2005, s^~t will happen.
Many factors did their best to convince me that you are the male they choose, they also made me write down exactly how they did and do it..

Ø it i funny when i speak my peace your ego went threw the roof hmmm HOW DARE I (I DARE ) HOW DARE YOU. You demand you demand is this your way your Way or the high way

I am getting tired of your being, why don’t you take another bike ride in the darkness see if your soul can find peace..how dare I?? No how dare you..you mediated and went astral on my person..YOU FREAKING RAPED MY SPHERES .. I have a name list with all the names of those who raped me in whatever way, your is on the list as well, don’t push me FOR I WILL GO PUBLIC..I have my witnesses more than you care to know. Keanu I really do not give a rats about you or your existence..she who gives live may take live= universal dictation. I breated live into your existence ..so may I take my breath back..who do you think makes you speak and utter words like you do???????????? ?/

Ø Human beings are not puppets in fact you hold nothng n your heart for humankind at all. Why do one with such hate for Man wish to save Man.
WHY LABOUR TO SAVE WHAT YOU HATE >>> KALKI YOU FOOL..

WHY SOPHIA choose your sorry ass is beyond me..she did not me. Your Brain Capacities are and is not developed High enough.
Scorpio..versus Virgo..Augustine versus Constantine..IS ALL WHAT’IT IS ABOUT..
Scorpio was defiled the Virgo wanted more..Virgo was the child of the wrong keepers..who fashioned Virgo to replace Scorpio..Virgo BecamE The Sainthood and Scorpio became Evil his personal sign.
Now if we would have to look at your live compared to mines..we see somethiuing quit interesting ..
Scorpio lived the Virgins live, whilst Virgo lived the Sinners live.
On a scale who did what and slept with how many..again we see these signs to be behaving opposite to that what is attributed to their signs..
Scorpio is said to be Jealous. Virgo is said to be pure-sweet-clean etc nonsense…Whilst its exactly the opposite.
Scorpio never sold her soul, whereas Virgo sold his soul to the highest bidder, those who revealed their little secrets to his mind, calling it a project, which was fashioned in order to be able to save the world peoples..whilst its not about the humans, but the EARTH & ANIMAL KINGDOM.

But look at Virgo..desperately desiring his own seed, desperately wanting to save his peoples, stupidly thinking that he is actually doing good, well my dear you are NOT. Yep this is meant as a huge kick in your balls, ooops I see they have left your pants.

ITS ABOUT ALL OR NOBODY AT ALL. yep this be the absolute truth. Do I care NO why ? I care for the innocent..and you and your crew are surely not innocent norwere you ever..what first commit the crime and sin, the wake up and wash your past clean, thinking that now you may go and safe your own? hell will freeze over before I let you save your own..YOU SAVE ALL OR THERE WILL BE NOT YOUR OWN. [

~SORRY to all the readers this is not me this is SOURCE DICTATION..Sophia is very sad that she picked the wrong HE, and she is sad that SHE react like this..i made a deal with her, I insisted that I am not in the mood for some erasure game such as the many religious minds did in the past, I told her that I will not be killed due to this, I told hetr for the children the world the earth the animals the fish in the seas the birds and the trees YES I WILL GIVE MY LIVE.. and Not FOR THE MANY TO SEE.
Resist made his choose which I respect. YOUR Destiny DEPENDS ON HIS ACTIONS. BY THIS TOKEN IST NOT IN MY HANDS ANY LONGER.~

> In fact you your self was look for KR in toronto wear't you? well i'm gald you did not find him we might have had a celberty gone missing that night when surreal and mundane interact bad things happen like hmm i dont know rejection

WRONG ABSOLUTE WRONG…I was looking for my MANA soldiers..I WAS LOOKING for my CHILDREN..tthose who I have been in contact with since 2000 of which many since 1999 the day after the eclipse.
I WAS LOOKING for the locations, the tunnels, the highways, the shools, the CHURCHES..
For somebody who spied on me like that you are mighty BLIND..
The DOVE guided my everysteps. I was there to insure tthat S. would be touched by a spirit of the past, which was waiting for her in the house of an incredible old AFRICAN female..the Metempsychosis was successful completed.
I was there to FEEL the children..to FEEL the Whales..

You were the by product within the ocassion, nothing more..

I was NOT there for you at all..you happened to be there ..which I felt very strongly..2 ocassions..you are sooo very stupid..everytime your presence was in the same vicinity did I not only feel you but I heard your freaking thoughts ok?

Ø WOW something tells me your not the kind whom take rejection(s) well.

True rejection is not a thing I ever experienced.. (cut)

**** MOD EDIT **** ((foul descriptive language and extreme gender bias)

You of course are referring to the latter which is occurring and officially of the essence, but as all comes in 3..Source picked thee..it wasn’t me. My choice regarding a male to be of good seed, was made at the same time she picked your soory ego striking selves. The One I picked is the one that made me feel in the past, but I could not answer due to this pending task. His profile is very much like yours, and he is a September Virgo as well, who has proven his seed to be excellent as he fatherd some already. Sex with him was the best, and as such did I pick him to be the next in line, if he would be death, then I have another one..duh everything comes and goes in 3. IT IS NOT about your seed, its about My Labia..My Womb My Rage My Hate together compose that one Song/frequencies..i ACCESSED THE LOVE FREQUENCY BACK IN 2003 .. I do not need your ass to do so or to find so or to know so…this would be your blinded arrogance insisting to believe this..you are nothing but an actor..for you to think yourself to be above other males is enough for me to erase you from the book of live. At least Now I Can do so, as its your own wish as expressed in the above.

> we might have had a celberty gone missing that night when surreal and mundane interact bad things happen like hmm i dont know rejection

You are so full of yourself aren’t you..somebody should cut you loose from that believe its dangerous.. rejection what is with that word? Your mind walk different planes..and my mind has had enough of your mind. Abortion is what I seek.

> You would have had you way if it ment ripping the seed from it's fruit. VERY MESSY and bad news for him or whom ever sure as hell wont be me thank gawd.

Keanu..I might be a female of 44..which in your little plastified world seems ancient old, well my mind is ancient old, my body especially when it come sto sexual matters at this age , simply can not be turned on by an older male, in my eyes you are way to old, factual matters of our biochemistry..at the age of 43, the hormones dictations of a females are exactly the same as that of an 18 year old boy..now when it comes to males, you guys age you guys need youth between your legst to remain in the light bestowed upon the youth.

In my eyes you are way to puffy, way to weak in many ways, the few things I saw from you as in nterviews, hmm lets see tha last one I saw, was the one you and Bullock had in Tokyo regarding the lake house..I saw on the web..how foolish how silly how not..who are you seeking to fool, me or yourself?? But alas this be your own design. Freeing me from bondage..which is basically what I was seeking.

> I won't let you tie up my evening any longer I got thing to do people to see and stories to tell, you should chill on the vodka i'll have

Thanks for cutting me loose, is all I wanted. IT is I who is fed up with your existence.

I will state the following, and leave it be in the heads and hands of humanity/audience. I do not care at all. Indifference must be a design of that one spirit you carry, which must have been birthed by my spirit cause she was first. So go stuff it.
You never ever caused any activation in me, you were used to open a door, so again self flatering

May the unborn children of the Himalaya's find their ways home. To the children residing in this location, I am sorry I did what I had to do. I made the last move. NOW its time to prepare with my own peoples and to stand of for my own kind, the black human race. We have 2 Warriors, one of the white race, one of the black race, both together carry all bloods of the earth. By this token, all who are of the innocence all who were graced with the rays of the Sun who Awakened the Minds of her many children around the world.
Black and White..black is first white the last creation. Therefore Black knows and white has no idea..
Black is Abys Womb Universal Wisdom. BUT AS His-tory shows, White came to believe that the wisdom it holds is its own wisdom, not so at all. WHITE Came to believe matters to exist on his own, ignoring the Universal Facts; all is connected, there is a reason for everything, as above so below.
But as usual White thinks itself to be above this flow, how silly , just like their history shows them to be made of the silliest unknowing genes.

& years this madness took me, 7 years of looking searching and calling up all the children of INNOCENSA Who have been hurted the most. I stretched my stuff walk the walk did the talk..NO MORE.

This visit on this board, was meant for a battle between the mind of Keanu and his crew..representing the sons of man..I am the womb..representing the fisrt children planetd on this earth regardless of them being black asian or white..all who were raped beaten etc became due to their suffering Sophias Children..

Keanu sits in that one little world that would not be were it not for the SUFFERINGS-FEARS-HATES-etc of humanity..playing missy important..
His choice.

My task and destiny is for the children was fashioned for the children and nobody else..

Keanu do whatever you think you must do, I really do not care nor do I wish to ever lay my eyes on you. Stop everything you did regarding my person. never ever dare to visit me by astral ways..I will Kill your soul if I have to..[ to the readers this has nothing to do with me killing his physical beings..is of no importance..his spirit is smething which must be passed on to the male mind who understands..the all that is..
Again playing Buddha does not mean that you can steal or that the spirit choose you, you FORCED the REAL You Entered the Forbidden Realms such as your soul did way back then, and freaking again, its your soul that messes up things in this end, but as female knows about the weakness of males, she thank god encorpotared another ending.

KEANU and all who are redaing, especially the females..please take a goodlook at him, what is special? Nothing Nada..for crying out loud stop glorifying actors..you females who do so ruin things for all the Gorgeous beautifull loving male , many knights in the streets, but no your female eyes blinded by the make belive the present to your eyes, for some strange reason decided that he is all that..he is not ..now start dreaming about another male..or I have to force matters , which is and are;
~ YSE IS CALLING UP ROMANIA~

To your eyes and stupefied mind, VAMPIRES VLAD is silly nonsense ..to the cause for the world THE ONLY REAL.. and the world should be so lucky that Pope Paul KNEW EVERYTHING. So he embarked on a travel..and BA[TISED ROMANIA TO BE ~THE GARDEN OF MARY~

FARWELL.. for real I have better things to do..do not push me do not play games any longer for I will kill myself and leave the world to gfend matters of themselves..if this be the case To All blame him..for all the horrors you guys will get..

Ry I will take a few weeks of an dthink if I want yto continue to write..we do not have mush time anylonger..I was here to Activate the brains of this fool called Keanu Reeves..the above as well as the postings on the last 2 pages of this tread show the results.

I have the spirit, but in the end I am a human, and it’s the humans who says call it quits.
Yes I Know all the Roads humanity must take if they do not want to die..yet officially it can only surfase to my eyes, if he and she (have sex)..yep its about creating some frequency together this breathing together madness..
This can not commence due to how we recated to eachother. And can indeed never commence caiuse for real I really can not have sex with a male like he is. So I am glad that this was the outcome. I do not like sex, factual I think its disgusting body fluids exchange is nasty..humans stink [ sorry but this is my sentiment] further more the prophecy states that She gets some super orgasm from the penetration.

**** MOD EDIT **** (Language and extreme gender bias - AGAIN)

~The bet between the devil and god was who would win over the most souls, meaning..one male and one female god being male the devil being female or as you wish god/female devil/male
Well today the 18-11-2006 the battle has been decided..the female may proceed..~~Y-a.

On last note to you Keanu..and believe me I really do not care what your reaction will be after redaing this..your sister- leucaemia- can only be cured by new blodd and stemcells flowing through her whole body 3 months sun-fruits-sleep..Sicklecell Leucaemia-Aids..i really hoes this gives you a freaky fxxxd feeling..consider this to be a tit for tat.

Nathalie Maria Bregita Augustine..Amsterdam The Netherlands..

To the keepers I KNOW NOW EVERYTHING..SLEEPING WITH KEANU WAS NOT NEEDED AT ALL..for he freely gave the ansers without knowing it himself..by this hell yeha I can break you and destroy your world..
My advise if ye do not want me to do so..i invite you to come to my country/city/sytreet/house and kill me.

To the KEEPERS ;Source gave birth to your sorry asses, source has 3 ways one is detah [ one being keanureeves ] 2 more ways to go..She and I are standing on thesame ground..we insist that we have nothing to loose, whereas YOU KEEPERS have everything to loose..

I DARE YOU KEEPERS TO KILL ME ..DUNE WILL BE NO MORE.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:04 pm

TO ALL READING..

Dankk edited my post due to it being filled with cursing etc and he is correct..this board is higher than this.
Reasons being for the way I write, yesterday I had decided enough is enough.
The whole freaking day Keanu his soul was telling me things about the house he resides in..this was irritating like hell..and making me tired. Since his appearance on OM..I knew who he was ok?
I took the time to check his writing thus thoughts out, seeing how he resembles a bundle of the profiles that contacted me. Jasons golden fleece would be one of them. The same ways of writing and reacting..
I needed some time to get the source info out of his brain. And to test his fruits..[ duh as if you guys are the only ones testing strange fruits ]

The last posts from yesterday, were the last 2 bullets I needed to fire of. thus my emotions could not be shielded, which is why the cursing..he should be so lucky, were I to see him in rela live, a glascow ‘kiss’ would be his welcome making his doctors very happy.

His reaction could have gone either way..his choice be his choice. I did what was asked after conferencing with my keepers. I set a time limit of 7 years. To find and gather to open and block to write and stop to judge and restore.

The latter which ended this year, has all been written by my own hands and mind, between Septembre 2004 and July 2005. from the 31 first of December My Story my book started yto cmmence up to Keanu Reeves his reactions.

So what does this make me .. afreaking Wizard a GLOBAL Manifestator..WE Nor I need anyone telling us that we are not who we are.

As I wrote the story that made this world go round, so will I commence with writing the ending of this tale.
Holy Grail Cursed Male..ye be not worthy of thy fame ye be not worthy of thy name ye be not worthy of this game..your seed is not blessed, this one is for that one male who can carry that tourch to set that world in fire causing the trails to show themselves for all to flee..

I have to take the blessing away from Keanu I CAN NOT LET HIS VAIN KILL this world and her inhabitants..FATIMA 3 PROPHECY.

I HAVE another one who can and may carry that tourch..the unborn souls of the children are the only souls I intend to save by giving my live ..not one male ever will get this flame. Gbariels Horne? Hell will freeze over before this could be his fame. I seek the Lion Hearth..he is virgo and in California as well..Canada Toronto was needed to ELEVATE S. to her souls calling, and to find my Mana soldiers , all the children and youngsters that have been crying in pain since the after the eclipse of 1999 in August[=INA ]
Regardless of Keanu his ways he was not the reason why I was there, hell I did not know that he was there.. its was he who checked upon me, one day we S. and I were sitting in tram..seemingly passing some location where he was at.cause my body went almost down..

Ah I see nobody knows the Story of the Dove and the Eagle..well this be the name of this game or curse set out by some jealous Knight ages ago., playing Holy Grails etc etc madness which I guess has something to do with France TAMAR SOCIETY>>DUH>> lord of the rings games and such..

The female is the DOVE the male is the Eagle..now what happes when the eagly fly’s circles over the location where the Dove be? The DOVE BECOMES PARALYZED..

As I was getting dazed..S, started to fear for me..i told her its ok he is somewhere around her let get out and go into another direction..whuich is basically what happened a bundle of times..see the curse be they will fight they will not like eachother madness..which soo far has showed itself to be the case ..
He will not be able to get close to her for a few reasons;..he commited the sin in Morganas realms..he defiled BarbelithUk/Manking..he simply could not RESIST TO Make the exact same mistake as his soul did ages + ages + ages ago.. who ate the apple adam or eve? think carefully..

The bad thing for me is.that if he would to become closer to my person, the curse =frequencies put around a soul which is that shield = I will go down, faint or go into a coma..
This was the dare the keepers layd in front of me..this is why I was picked not a womb has the guts on this planet, and surely no male would be able to handle that what I have gone trough, my whole live and these last 7 years..no man no actor no keanu reeves..look at how is recating..firts he spies on me..harassment its called and any normal male would see his ass in jail for what he did, yet here we have an actor thinking that this not count for him..the way his road shall go in his future depends on me..and me is going to cut him off.

One day we were walking ..in the streets ..I feel something..i tell S. oops me thinks he is somewhere around this area..lets go….so I walked away from that spot, a thing we had to do many times., which created strange situations..i was not in Toronto for him [ where het gets this stupid idea from is beyond me ], I felt him, yes wondered what the blieb will happen is I woul dcome to see him in real live realizing that fainting I can take but a coma I refuse..I decided hell no and to make sure that I would not be pulled into his spheres..i had things to do there, my mana soldiers are was more important than his srry..a;ss
Further more I was there to hmmm lets say crown some incarnates..tsss me think that I know more about his domain than he does..playing games with others who think they can save this world. Looking for the spear of destiny? Send it back to Mexico..
Another example ; we walk the streets motorbike sounds..atmosphere changing the clouds doing something weird up there..i feel something nearing, I tell S. there we go again, only this time I felt it passing, so I pulled her towards a building satellites do serve as a protection as well if one needs to use it as such…by this I was blocked from his elecytromagnetic field.

Knowing this weird to be the case I decided.. this was like in the last 3/4 days ok lets see what happens when I seek out that presence..amazing a; I get very very aggressive..b; like an animal I sniff things out..3; they did whatever they could to prevent this from happening..bares the question who was they he or them?

But it does not matter anylonger.
I am surely not jesus bleeding for the world on that cross. Hell will freezeover before I waste my blood for these beings who DESTROYED MY PLANET..

The above is to show my sentiment.

To all you female belive me there are incredible beautifull glant loving males around, just shed your programmed desires and ye shall find that half flame which together with your half flame will become that one flame which is needed in oder to make that one circle of flames to travel this wold globally like a snake encircleing this world..aking up all..restoring the memory of all..this will nbe..mommie just needs to check the other male..
THE other male and I will set this flame..or my detah will set a flame which in the end will lead to this flame..the only thing is..that the flame set of by the 2 chosen ones was meant to save the world due to them both containing royal linage..of the old ESP lineage.
If the 1st choice does not commence Sophia has a second choice , however this second choise will not eb as potent as the first choice thus way more peoples will die..if the 2nd is not agreed upon, the third choice will clean out this planet leaving indeed only a few alive.

These are not my descisions I said yes I became the tool..I lost myself I lost my feelings I lost my compassion..my heart froze my mind set on kill..these were the ingredients to go and find do and change write and commence in order to die and be reborn without the Phoenix Arising From the Ashes NO new future for this world

He stated his believes which I have to respect, because it is like what the hell who is she he and why me?
For real I UNDERSTAND HELL it Took me 7 years until toronto before i coild say ok lets go for it..

At the same token regardless of its meaning, I Am glad because really ..me fainting going paralyzed due to his presence like duh? an hell no..because this proof that there actually is a male walking this planet who is a danger to me.
With this knowledge I am the one who is glad that he rejects his role.
The only thing I NEED to do is to exorcize his spirit his blue print..me thinks i know enough of thsi man..the moment one KNOWS the absolute deepest sexual, fantasies of another, its time to lock that door.

KR. ..Marquize De Sade ? ... my my what lives did you live

I rest my case.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:09 pm

KR if you or you people are takig mails out of my mailbox stop this..

Your mails are taken out of my mailbox..dont bother I will delete all your writings myself..to me you are death, so stop playing your deluted games..

Try to understand that I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU NOR YOUR DREAMS OR QUEST OK?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:21 pm

After conferencing..Its decided I may leave this board is this be my wish.

Its official..Resist Kr or whoever you think that you are
I have been released from your line..this means that even if you would be standing in front of me, I would not see nor faint let alone go into a comastate any longer-one almost killed me due to it happening in Tokyo of all places.

So Peace Be with you and those you seek to safe.

I am free again..thank god..at leats now I can go out again and have sex again..thank god.

**** MOD EDIT **** (foul descriptive language)

By.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:25 pm

To the readers sorry I must go on..cause within 7 months this world will be no longer the way you kid know it..this means I have no time to write anylonger

I have the roads in my head which ~I WILL USE TO SAVE MY KINDREDS MY FIRTS CHILDREN IN THIS SPIRITUAL WOLRD..NAMELY AFRICA -ARISE MAY CHILDREN -MAY THE WINDS BE WITH YOIU AND THE FORCE GUIDE YOU WAYS~~y-A.

I liked this board the best of all the most sincere minds the most warmest hearts may you survive all the madness comming our ways.

I Bow to Innocence Alays.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dankk » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:05 pm

Yse,

I have had to edit even more of your posts since last night. Maybe a little break to calm down would be in order for you. When you feel better, please come back and post at your liesure. But understand that gender bias, foul language, sexual descriptiveness of person, and foul descriptive language will not be tolerated on this board. That must stop immediately. It is in violation of the board rules. Take this warning and calm down for a little while.

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby I.P.Freely » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:07 pm

I read those post before you edited them and I,m not trying to queston your athority or anything like that. But IMO I did find any of it anymore offensive then what is on TV.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dankk » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:21 pm

IPF,

This isnt TV. This is RU. Please allow me to do my job and kindly stay out of RU policy and procedure.

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby ryguy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:18 am

I.P.Freely wrote:I read those post before you edited them and I,m not trying to queston your athority or anything like that. But IMO I did find any of it anymore offensive then what is on TV.

I've seen the edited posts and Dankk has done a fine job carefully moderating this forum within pages of text that is difficult to work through. I've reviewed all of them over the past day and he made the same choices I would have made, in particular when Yse was online and seemingly writing drunk. Tough work but he did the right thing and was very fair about it. Good work Dankk!

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:59 am

I.m sorry I offered my Opinion. I,m sorry Dankk can,t handle a little criticism. I,m sorry you allow Dankk to think he can dictate what I can say or not say. I,ve said it before ban me I don,t matter to you .

But till then know this, if I see some thing wrong I,m going say so if I feel like it . And it is wrong to edit yensa. You invited her here knowing full well how she was. Its like you had brought a bull into a china shop and then get upset when plates get broken.

And just why did you invite her here anyways? I tried to tell her not to come here after she was looked at as a big joke when at OM. Did you enjoy yourselfs laughing behind her back. Called a mental case at OM and then praised while here I mean please who are you kidding. I wouldn,t doubt this had a part in Miss leaveing.

You know I once offered to leave if asked, I withdraw that offer. Because for the most part I like everyone here even Dankk. And I,m always eager to criiticize people I feel are worth it . If I didn,t think highly of RU I wouldn,t waste my time saying anything. If you don,t see how these actions were wrong so be it I,ve had my say . I have no intention of spending any more time on this other the to say. I believe it is my obligation to show you when you err. And my expectation you do the same for me.

IPF
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:53 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:You know I once offered to leave if asked, I withdraw that offer. Because for the most part I like everyone here even Dankk. And I,m always eager to criiticize people I feel are worth it . If I didn,t think highly of RU I wouldn,t waste my time saying anything. If you don,t see how these actions were wrong so be it I,ve had my say . I have no intention of spending any more time on this other the to say. I believe it is my obligation to show you when you err. And my expectation you do the same for me.

IPF

I am pleased you've withdrawn the offer to leave. And what you've stated above is clear and well-written, thanks for taking the time to express it. I appreciate what you've said and I'm thankful you think highly enough of RU to take the time to express it - for the better good of the forum. Suggestions and opinions are always welcome.

The only reason I followed up with my post above was not to belittle or ignore your opinion, which is a valid point. It was only to make it clear that I viewed the edits and there were vulgarities that have no place in the public domain. We invited Nathalie here, but she does not have a license to ignore all of the rules of decorum. In addition, she was admittedly drunk when writing most of the comments above, so was not enjoying the clarity of judgement to decide what was appropriate to post and what wasn't.

To answer your question, we brought yse/Nathalie here for multiple reasons. Most importantly, what she was writing struck a chord, initially, with many people. Secondly, it was very clear something strange and disturbing happened during her trip to Toronto and St. Louis. Something very real. And finally, it was also very clear that several individuals, who sneak around in the shadows, have been attempting for some time now, to encourage the areas where Nathalie might be suffering from delusion, and discouraging the subject areas where she is speaking and writing very clearly.

I've seen evidence of Resists hand throughout this episode, provoking, antagonizing, and encouraging Nathalie in areas that would be considered highly questionable within the general public. I'm convinced this is an effort to force her to discredit herself publically as a lunatic. As you can see above, Resist's public comments (which you can be sure were supplimented with private emails as well) were meant to encourage Nat's anger, fear, delusion, and paranoia - I suspect so that those things which are quite clear, which she has to say, do not see the light of day.

Have they succeeded in silencing Nathalie? We shall see.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control