A Jumbled Message...

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

A Jumbled Message...

Postby dankk » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:12 am

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Where you able to read this even though it was a mess? Likely so... Look at an interesting study and the website I got this from HERE

Why did I post this in the PSI / Mind Control forum? Because language and visualizations have long been tools to directly/indirectly conform the mind into that which it was not originally intended to be. This, IMHO, is yet one more study into such even though it isnt mentioned forthwright.

Interesting stuff to me... Even more interesting is that only the English language (thus far) seems to be the language that this type of manipulation works without too many problems. Convenient or Corraboratory?

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:03 pm

I,ve seen that before its a trip how you can read it huh.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:12 pm

I've seen this before too - it is pretty eye-opening.

So the obvious next question is why do some of us get so wound up about forum posters who misspell words? Or another way to say it, why do we ourselves get so wound up about needing to have things spelled correctly in our own posts?

Seems to me we don't use the written word for just communicating information, we also use it to reflect who we are as well as a way to influence public perception about ourselves.

:roll:

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control