United States Patents for Mind Control Applications

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

United States Patents for Mind Control Applications

Postby Shawnna » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:05 am

I am just about finished with the last of the 3 "Sinister Forces" books and in the chapter titled "The Machineries of Joy" is the following information taken beginning from page 329:

Back in the United States, the CIA and other government organizations were taking a good, hard look at the success ratio of the SRI program. A temporary blocking of federal funds for psi research took place in the mid-1970's, due to unfavorable publicity generated by reports of the CIA's own prior MK-ULTRA mind-control programs (the psi research of SRI and the CIA seeming a little to alike for comfort, as both involved experimentation on human subjects, and many in government were opposed to this type of research anyway as smacking too much of witchcraft or just plain nonsense), but the doffers slowly opened again during the Carter administration, and this time the military was taking a more central role.

The Pentagon's remote viewing programs eventually (in early 1979) came under the authority of the Defence Intelligence Agency, or DIA. The DIA set up its own remote viewing operation at an abandoned building at Fort Meade, code-named GRILL FLAME, but their remote viewers were generally still being trained at SRI in California, by the team of Puthoff, Swann and others. Swann helped to codify the remote viewing protocols, making it an easily-defined system, and it is Swann's contribution that comes through most clearly in the Internet-published DIA manual on CRB or "Coordinate Remote Viewing".

GRILL FLAME was under the authority of one Jack Vorona, a nuclear physicist who was a DIA officer, and who controlled other "alternative" projects, such as one that was designed to study mind-control using microwave technology. This technique was thought to be a focus of Soviet research at the time, but there has also been a lot of research in the US on not only the use of microwaves but also low-frequency radio waves, and on all sorts of electronic and mechanical approaches to mind control.

These days, the internet is full of information (much of it suspect) on this type of technology, but a strange book published in 1998 and authored by Richard Sauder includes over one hundred pages of US patent information for a variety of electronic devices for mind-control applications, including US Patent 3,951,134 [book has typo - this is the right number]: Apparatus and Method for Remotely Monitoring and Altering Brain Waves and US Patent 5,213,562: Method of Inducing Mental, Emotional and Physical States of Consciousness, Including Specific Mental Activity, In Human Beings

I have uploaded both documents for your reading pleasure.

Method of Inducing Mental, Emotional and Physical States of Consciousness, Including Specific Mental Activity, In Human Beings

Apparatus and Method for remotely Monitoring and Altering Brain Waves

:mndcntrol:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:40 pm

I think between the time the CIA dropped its funding and partnership
(or contract) with SRI in July 1975, and when the DIA took up the
ball around 1980, the Air Force (through its Foreign Technology Division)
became the main funder of SRI research in late 1975. (This is when
Dale Graff first becomes involved.) BTW, I guess I should mention
(since these guys are well known members of the "cast" here) that
it was when Puthoff gave a heads up to Kit Green (then at the CIA) in
mid 1972 about interesting results in remote INFLUENCING experiments
at SRI (involving Swann affecting magnetometers) that reps from the
CIA came out to Stanford and began evaluating the experiments.
Which led to an initial $50,000 contract. The US Army also became
involved in late 1977 and established Gondola Wish (I guess the first
official rv program) which was renamed Grill Flame. (Grill Flame, btw,
is largely responsible for finding Major Dozier in Italy after he was
kidnapped.) I'm not clear on the Air Force RV program involvement but
the DIA clearly took over late in 1979 or early 1980.

I sure would love to get a glimpse into current doings. Sauder's book
from 1998, you say, reports on various patents. Did you hear that recent
C2C program (thread somewhere in this section) where the guests
asserted that the UnderSecretary of the Navy is perhaps the authority
for use of some of these technologies?
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control