Bill and Kerry's latest interviewee

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Bill and Kerry's latest interviewee

Postby MikeJamieson » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:05 am

http://www.projectcamelot.org/interviews.html
Put it in this thread....about "mind control", right?

Ultimate Warrior: Robert Duncan O'Finioan
A video interview with Duncan O'Finioan
Kentucky, November 2006

Shot, edited and directed by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan
Duncan O'Finioan

Duncan O’Finioan was the Ultimate Warrior... brainwashed, conditioned and controlled as part of a highly classified MKULTRA program called PROJECT TALENT. From a thousand others trained as child warriors in 1966, he is now, he believes, only one of 20 left alive to tell the story.

In his powerful and compelling testimony for the camera – one of the most extraordinary we have ever heard – Duncan describes:

– His mission to “terminate” the very drunk, future President of the United States... George W Bush;
– His dizzying enhanced physical and psychic abilities... including the abilities to hurl someone across the room with his mind, and walk through a solid wall;
– How he and 11 other children were flown to Cambodia to deliver a targeted death blow to all the surrounding Khmer Rouge troops... using only the combined power of their minds;
– How his right arm is “hardwired” and is capable of astonishing speed and strength;
– His struggle to regain his memory, aided by a car accident which led to the discovery of a cranial implant uncovered by an MRI machine... deactivating the implant and causing the MRI machine to catch fire;
– His role as a programmed assassin, targeting Americans under the command of an undisclosed agency;
– The selection, torture, and brutal training process that he endured... and which children are undergoing to this day;
– And more…

Twenty years later, Duncan (who is of mixed Cherokee and Irish blood) comes forward to tell the truth about the Ultimate Warrior project: how he was chosen, groomed and tortured into becoming the perfect fighting machine, combining physical superiority with the extraordinary mental abilities of a psychic spy.

Fearless, principled, and determined to regain control over his life, Duncan O’Finioan tells his story in detail. Do not miss this interview.

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:54 am

Thanks for providing the link Mike, appreciated :)
I've downloaded the file and am currently halfway through watching it.

Omg, are Bill and Kerry really that gullible? This guy makes a ton of claims and has absolutely *nothing* to back them up with! I honestly don't know where to start with the inconsistencies after just watching the first 30 minutes or so.

At one point he claims that an implant in his brain caused an MRI machine to literally catch fire(!) and also says he has evidence of this on film. He filmed an MRI scan? Needless to say this "evidence" hasn't been shown so far...

Elsewhere in the film he bursts into tears when recounting something that "happened" in Cambodia. He calms down and the conversation moves on. Out of the blue he then says "I can't cry on demand by the way".. How contrived was that?

I'm sorry, from watching the guy speak and hearing what he has to say and how he is saying it, the whole thing smells of "movie deal" to me. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing is an attempt at enticing people in an attempt to finance such an endeavour.

At least there appears to be a lot of info that shouldn't be too difficult in verifying. I bet MRI scanners catching fire is quite a rare occurence.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:03 am

Zep Tepi wrote:I'm sorry, from watching the guy speak and hearing what he has to say and how he is saying it, the whole thing smells of "movie deal" to me. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing is an attempt at enticing people in an attempt to finance such an endeavour.

Once again Steve - your intuition is spot on. It really shouldn't have been too difficult for Bill and Kerry to learn this on their own...with just a minor amount of digging. Of course - that would assume they take the time to verify the background of those they interview:

Duncan has a book AND a movie in the works... as usual:

From PRFree:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PAHRUMP, NV / PR FREE / Dec 09 2006 --
Robert Duncan O'Finioan, martial artist and author of 'Innocence Turned Deadly' life's story is in the making for a big screen production.

And further down - we find his agent:

Agent Judy Bell - Director: Native American Film Commission
Women in Film and Television Int'l
Belle Starr Productions
Council Member: www.unitednativeamerica.com
Home/Office: 760-xxx-xxxx
Cell: 760-xxx-xxxx

We can learn all we want to know about her here:
webzoom.freewebs.com/nativeinc/Prod. bio 3.doc

She's a producer, Assoc. Producer, Line Producer....she's worked with Thane International (famous for infomercials), and worked on casting for films and shows such as "Phat Girlz", "Walker: Texas Ranger", and The West Wing. Wow...Duncan sure knows how to pick an agent!

Um...Movie Deal? No doubt about that. I wonder how long before they start asking for investments... LOL

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:15 am

Some select comments regarding the "Ultimate Warrior"

Total BS

John Alexander

The Intelligence service of the Combat Diaries is informed that this is the latest of Ryan's super-spoofs, a la planet SERPO etc. The operation is well-financed, team-organised powerfully connected, and the operation shows an admirably intelligent structure. On the surface at least, it appears thatauthors are not particularly sinister or unpleasant people such much as cyber-adventurers, a new breed of Matrix-type experimenters, but they have no intention of saying this! They base their theory on Borges' Story Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius. In short, this story suggests that when intense group imaginings occur, then parts of this imagined structure appear and can be found in the external world. It is almost as if this imagined world in trying to be born, managed only the birth of some fragments of itself. I am at the moment writing a major article for UFO magazine entitled Borges and MJ-12: the metaphysics of Inspiration, and I will deal with the SERPO phenomenon in this. All ideas and suggestions are welcome.

As the web grows in its power and range, then I think we can expect more of this kind of thing, for better or for worse. Both Borges and Charles Fort would have appreciated the idea that at the moment there is no proper name for this kind of creation. It is "liminal" in that it lies suspended between fact and fiction, those two magnificent approximations. With these ideas in I have recently written a review of Mark Pilkington's recent book on crop circles.

Colin Bennett
Author, London

Jack Sarfatti writes:
Hi Colin
Are you saying that Bill Ryan and Richard Doty and Victor Martinez are useful idiots for Iranian Intelligence or some other anti-American Foreign Intelligence Agency? I put Wikipedia in the same category viv-a-vis your remark about Borges's Tlon.

Wikipedia is a cult of "Digital Maoist" according to internet pioneer Jaron Lanier. See also Jacques Vallee's "Masters of Deception."

and pin it on Bill Ryan of SERPO fame.

Bill Ryan replies:
Hi, Jack, All:

Colin may be saying this (Hi Colin - we'd genuinely welcome hearing from you directly at any time)... but we hope no-one else is!

If anyone on this list thinks that "Manchurian Candidate" programmed assassins are merely a work of fiction, then I suggest they've not really been paying attention to what's been happening in the world over the last several decades.

Our request to everyone reading this: don't just lob in a casual opinion - please make it an informed one. We're all extremely busy people, but do take an hour to watch this testimony.

Then get back to us with your views. That may be very helpful and useful. There's something happening here which is very disturbing and the possibility of which we ignore at our peril.

This man is going on record under his real name. He's not a cheap hoaxer. We suggest that what he's saying takes extreme courage.

Best to all, Bill and Kerry

Jack again:
Hi Bill
But it's also Colonel John Alexander who wrote the key books on all this - not just Colin. Colonel Alexander is certainly more informed than any of us on this topic. I have no views on this particular story since I was not directly involved in it.

This final response from Colin Bennet illustrates perfectly exactly why the claims made by this person can be taken as nonsense. I've highlighted the applicable text:
Yes Jack, as usual I think you have plunged in and brought up the
significant threads.

Hundreds of hi-tech military devices and techniques such as those Ryan describes have been out forward on the web as ideas for many years now.
Some have been rumors from abandoned military projects, film influences, and countless others taken from SF speculations.. One thing is certain. As far as tactical weapons are concerned none of the things by Ryan described have been fielded. The two major Gulf wars have been fought in the main by the weapons and tactics of World War 2: armoured maneuver, and the clearing of houses, streets, and foxholes with bayonet, rifle, and grenade. I have to say (and I am not breaking a confidence here) that the SAS opinions on Ryan s bionic soldier and his ability to fling an opponent to the other side of a room without trying are largely unprintable, and that is from the horse's mouth.

As we have seen in Iraq, conventional forces on the conventional battlefield are no longer the cutting edge of modern warfare. Iraq is possibly the graveyard of the "hard" theories of Fuller, Bismarck, Guderian, and Clausewitz, just as the M1 Abrahams is certainly the last battle-tank, and the F-22 the last manned fighter. Though in possession of all these things, we have been defeated frankly by minds better in imaging in Prime Time than ourselves. In Vietnam we were defeated by the same means. We would have been far better drenching the Vietnamese in mass TV and waited until their student politics melted down, and they were screaming to suck on more consumer sweeties, which we would readily sell them, and make money instead of losing it.

No, as has been said, the new battleground is media. Now here we stand a much better chance. After all, why fight a ruinous and expensive physical war which is wasteful on resources with all the risks of defeat, when you can merely change heads? Changing heads means media, and media means the burgeoning power of the Web, and all the Web means in terms of persuasion and propaganda of any and every kind.

Just think. My web site costs me £150 a year to spread a 100-page full-colour magazine, accessible from pole-to-pole at a single keystroke, and I can up-date it on the hour with fresh texts and colour. This gives me the power that whole departments of the BBC had in the pre-PC days. I don't think this has sunk in yet with many of us, including myself. The social explosion that the railways and later radio films and radio represented has nothing on this.

Given this kind of power (and a lot more than £150!) Ryan's ideas are certainly consistent with ideas of psychotronic weaponry involving all the resources of media. This is a much bigger deal altogether than putting something in the hands of the PBI (poor bloody infantryman).

Yes Ryan could be an innocent party used to mount a vast scheme of mass-persuasion of which SERPO and this new military-Zen idea form sequential parts, with more such juicy constructions no doubt in the pipeline. Using these double-blind techniques, you could sow the whole field of experience with so many double, threble, and quadrupal-double-takes that nothing makes sense any more, even in terms of the black, white, and grey tones of the pre-media world. Add a little reality (remote viewing, Manchurian Candidates), and that way conceivably you could break the will of a nation. Clothe this mechanism with an entertaining story, and you have the beginnings of a whole new power-base though we at the Combat Diaries have yet to find out who is running this outfit.

Ryan and his American wife are both smooth operators who can talk the hind leg off the proverbial donkey. They are an integrated duo, trained performers, using many now-you-see-it now-you-don't techniques, some worthy of Bo and Peep of the old days. Seeing them perform, and you are on onstage with Uri Geller with the feeling that anything can happen at any time, and I have a feeling that they have somehow somewhere learned such lessons well.
Ryan has an impressive speaking address, and his fully-rehearsed leading-question technique (supplemented by strong reinforcing interjections by his good wife) in interviews, has to be heard and seen to be believed.
As persuaders both, they are a formidable pair. They have already secured Martinez, Pippin, and many others because they are extremely good media-fodder, and media is the last place on Earth for radical cross-examination.

Yes Jack, I'm with Vallee, and the good Colonel on this one.

Colin Bennett
Author, London
The New Fortean Times
www.combat-diaries.co.uk

Yeah, I would say these guys had their thinking heads on :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:18 am

ryguy wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:I'm sorry, from watching the guy speak and hearing what he has to say and how he is saying it, the whole thing smells of "movie deal" to me. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing is an attempt at enticing people in an attempt to finance such an endeavour.

Once again Steve - your intuition is spot on. It really shouldn't have been too difficult for Bill and Kerry to learn this on their own...with just a minor amount of digging. Of course - that would assume they take the time to verify the background of those they interview:

Duncan has a book AND a movie in the works... as usual:

From PRFree:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PAHRUMP, NV / PR FREE / Dec 09 2006 --
Robert Duncan O'Finioan, martial artist and author of 'Innocence Turned Deadly' life's story is in the making for a big screen production.

And further down - we find his agent:

Agent Judy Bell - Director: Native American Film Commission
Women in Film and Television Int'l
Belle Starr Productions
Council Member: www.unitednativeamerica.com
Home/Office: 760-xxx-xxxx
Cell: 760-xxx-xxxx

We can learn all we want to know about her here:
webzoom.freewebs.com/nativeinc/Prod. bio 3.doc

She's a producer, Assoc. Producer, Line Producer....she's worked with Thane International (famous for infomercials), and worked on casting for films and shows such as "Phat Girlz", "Walker: Texas Ranger", and The West Wing. Wow...Duncan sure knows how to pick an agent!

Um...Movie Deal? No doubt about that. I wonder how long before they start asking for investments... LOL

-Ry

Wow Ryan, you don't hang around!

Nice work :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:25 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Ryan has an impressive speaking address, and his fully-rehearsed leading-question technique (supplemented by strong reinforcing interjections by his good wife) in interviews, has to be heard and seen to be believed.
As persuaders both, they are a formidable pair. They have already secured Martinez, Pippin, and many others because they are extremely good media-fodder, and media is the last place on Earth for radical cross-examination.

Yes Jack, I'm with Vallee, and the good Colonel on this one.

Colin Bennett

Wow...that, right there from Colin, is pure poetry.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby shmush » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:24 am

I will say this about Bill and Kerry. I like them and the idea of Project Camelot, but I don't think that they should be defending those that they interview.

By interviewing these people, they are essentially saying they believe some or part of what the people are saying, but I think they should leave the rest up to the audience to determine what they think is right and wrong.

Most of what they are interviewing people on is unprovable, IMO, so why even try to defend them, because there is obviously going to be people that can counter it. Therein lies the problem with this subject, so it's almost moot to discuss it. You either decide to believe the interviewees or not, because there is no way to prove one way or another either way 100%.
shmush

Postby ryguy » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:08 pm

shmush wrote: You either decide to believe the interviewees or not, because there is no way to prove one way or another either way 100%.

I agree with you, for the most part, concerning Bill and Kerry. They should definitely simply do the interviews, and present them in a take-it-or-leave-it style. No discussion, here it is. However I do also wish they would ask some of the more difficult questions (and check into whether the claims are associated with a book or movie that is being promoted or developed).

Had they asked a single Barbara Walter's style tough question, such as "So you have these psychic abilities to see an image of what people are thinking - would you mind doing a quick demonstration?" Not that it would convince everyone, but for those of us who already believe in psychic ability - it would convince us that he really is, at least, psychic.

Unfortunately, as I was watching the videa and checking into who Duncan is...there were just too many telling signs of another scam. The book and movie plans, the eye/facial movements and body language that indicated moments of fabrication, etc...

With that said though, the entire time I was watching the interview, I was waiting for those tough questions. Had they been asked, and had he successfully and truthfully answered them - I would have been on the phone with him (or in this case his agent) begging them for an interview and promoting his story on RU.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:29 pm

I will say this - I do not like Bill or Kerry.

Not because of anything they've personally done to me (and certainly with Bill, that could be the case).

No, this is about giving charlatans and con artists an audience. I will not be part of it, ever.

:shakeshead:

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:19 pm

Just watched the video,

I did notice that he moved a bit strange as well. Also, there was no need to do any looking into a book or movie deal as he said it in the interview. It wasnt any secret or anything.

What I would have really really liked to see them do as Ryan said was ask some of the tough questions. They never did that. They never (on tape anyway) asked him to verify any of these skills that he claims to have. Show us some moves Mr. 5th degree Black Belt. Pick up this cup with your mind... Anything... That is the biggest thing that bothers me about it. Plus, the way he articulates his speech is odd too.

Oh well.... I gave it a look. Thanks for the post. :)

~Dankk

PS: I also agree with the idea that Bill and Kerry should simply present the material and allow for it to be critiqued by the audience rather than take a stance that will in no way give credence to something that has no proof (that any of us have seen). If they took that approach, it would be a much more professional way to present this material.

Well, that and actually using some quality codecs in these interviews! The video and audio are atrocious! That is a BIG TIME killer on the interview. Surely they have heard of DiVX or Xvid... It would be a MUCH smaller feed and all they would need to do is simply add a link for the codec download.
dankk
Banned

Postby kiwicocky » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:29 am

From Colin Bennett
Ryan and his American wife are both smooth operators who can talk the hind leg off the proverbial donkey. They are an integrated duo, trained performers, using many now-you-see-it now-you-don't techniques, some worthy of Bo and Peep of the old days.

And we all know what happened re Bo and Peep don't we? And the allegations made as to who were behind them.

I would very much like the Combat Diaries (or anyone else for that matter) to "find out who is running this outfit. " Fairly easy to spot the now-familiar names - but they are just part of the story IMHO.

Thanks Mike for the heads-up.

Agree Shawnna.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:55 pm

Wow, this keeps getting better!
Here is the latest in an exchange between Bill Ryan and Colin Bennet. Colin certainly doesn't pull any punches...

Bill Ryan:
Hi, Colin, Jack, All:

I’d be grateful for the chance to reply to some of the points raised below
in clarification; not in argument. As in my earlier, we do not seek conflict
. And assume as a default that most misunderstandings are accidental,
rather than deliberate or otherwise mischievous.

Colin, it appears that it may be helpful for you to do a little more
research about us. We’re happy to help... Ask us any question, and we will
give you our best honest answer.

In brief, we’re not “testing” anything, and this is not an “operation”, let
alone an “advanced” one. It’s not an “experiment”, either. We’re just two
people who are doing what a lot of others are doing (including many on this
cc list) – working quite hard and doing our best to get important stories
out to the public. We’re simply trying to help.

I think you’re attributing us with rather too much credit – though we’re
flattered by your comments about our influence! We’re just one small group
(yes, just two of us) in a growing phalanx of hundreds if not thousands
across the group who are doing their best to work to lift the veil. I assume
you approve of this enterprise... it’s hard to see how anyone on this cc
list would not agree that this is a good thing to try to do, not a bad one.

This is nothing to do with Scientology. I’ve never been a member of the
Church of Scientology, and am listed on the infamous Church of Scientology’s
“Enemies List” - see attached. It’s not been altered or amended – it’s on
the internet in several places. See http://www.lisamcpherson
org/cos/ftp/splist.txt , and search for my name as “Ryan, Bill”. It’s a kind
of badge of honor of which I’m proud; I have a number of good friends listed
there, too. It may also be helpful to explain that Kerry knows very little
about the subject (and, as an aside, we are not married, although this is
the least important notion you have totally wrong!).

As I explained in my previous message, we’re just doing the best we can...
and, as people do with any enterprise, we’re trying to utilize what we feel
we do best: communicate, build relationships and trust, and analyse
situations carefully. We are working on this full-time, and spend a lot of
time meeting and talking with people, traveling, networking, reading,
writing and researching. We’re unencumbered by children or other commitments
(apart from our cat and dog) - see below :) So we can go at this full-tilt,
and are having a lot of fun doing so. No-one has asked us to do this, we are
not working for anyone, and we are not even making any money from the
venture. It’s not about any of that.

Yes, we do have a number of further interviews in the pipeline. Next up are
Gordon Novel and Clifford Stone. We’re meeting with Nick Pope in the UK on
21 December, and may meet with David Icke in January, though the mutual
schedule is very tight and may not work out (Christmas is being spent with
my mother in Yorkshire – I’m a Brit, as I’m sure you know, though my
spelling is adopted-American :). We have other projects to explore in the
New Year, including (we hope) more on ‘Henry Deacon’ and Duncan O’Finioan,
both of whom have more to say. Duncan O’Finioan has on-record witnesses to
support his testimony.

We’d love to meet and interview Steven Greer, but we have had no
communication with him at all. If someone would introduce us, we’d be very
grateful.

Here’s maybe the most important point to stress:

The whole point of our doing video interviews is to offer the best
substitute for the viewer meeting with the interviewee himself.

I’ll say that again, because it’s really important to understand:

The whole point of our doing video interviews is to offer the best
substitute for the viewer meeting with the interviewee himself.

Then, having watched the interviews carefully (and we hope, with interest
and enjoyment – some of them, e.g. John Lear, are very entertaining), you
can make your own assessment and cross-reference with what you yourself know
and understand. Who knows, we may even generate a dialog! But if you are
going to criticize our work – and we welcome all suggestions and feedback –
please do so from a standpoint of being familiar with our material, and
having honestly researched our intentions and background. That will help all
of us who are intending to work together towards the same goals.

Have you watched any of our interviews yet? Do please do so, if you get the
chance. We hope you appreciate them.

Best to all,

Bill and Kerry

Colin's scathing reply:
Sir,

My God, I asked for information, not a reservoir full of clotted cream. For
a minute I thought I was in the middle of the White House Christmas video
for a moment talking to Barney the dog under the under the Christmas tree.
Talk about kitsche. Your wonderful personality, your wonderful wife and dog,
and your fantastic good intentions and the purity of spotless spotless
convictions, Jesus you could even pull Bush out of the bog with these
talents. Play the violins. For a moment I though I was with old Liberace
under the candelabra with Perry Como as guest .You should have written for
Barbara Cartland or the Queen mum before they both shut the oven. Don't
worry there's still a chance for such a cooing voice as yours on the back of
spermicide cartons, tubes of liquorice all-sorts, and panty-liner packs.

Who did you train with dear boy, the Luton Girls' choir or the Dixie Chicks?
At times your spiel sounded like an obituary in Long Island's Bide-a-Wee Pet
Cemetery, for the ghost of Checkers, Nixon's dog.

I asked for an answer, not a testimonial for Billy Graham or Cliff Richard
with a touch of Gary Glitter in the dog-Latin clauses. You are "anxious to
help?" Give me break, you condescending piece of marzipan.

Now listen carefully, you slippery so-and-so (you are more difficult to pin
down than a greased pig at a Whitsuntide fayre). Your chief propagandist,
Victor Martinez has long decided to run SERPO as pure entertainment. Now I
want a quick answer sir - do you agree with him? Because if you do the
debate is over and done between us. However is you still insist on
presenting SERPO and you bionic Zen-warrior as (I blush) "realities" then I
challenge you, sir to a duel. I challenge you to a debate on Pippin, c2c, or
Knapp which will singe the short hairs of your dog and every listener from
Atlanta to the Sea. On that night, Michael Savage will not receive a single
phone call. They will all be listening to Colin Bennett and -what's your
name - oh, yes- one Ryan.

Rejoice, sir. We've got your pictures, and the Combat Diaries is about make
you a star. I am sure that's what you want to be (or so I am told). There
will be no shortage of copy. At the moment, informers are crowding our
private lines, dear boy. Don't worry - I too have an American wife, so I
know what you are going through. We won't tell everybody everything they are
saying of course because that might take the TV presenter smile off your
face. We won't say a word for example about the people you have approached
and asked for money. We won't say a word about your org being Ron's UK org:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=

Or about your very private income. Thank the gods for Ms Cassidy, I say.

Colin Bennett
Author, London,
The New Fortean Times,
www.combat-diaries.co.uk

PS Just as there is no such thing as a retired Intelligence agent, there is
no such thing as Scientologist who has nothing to do with Scientology.
Anyone who tried to be such would almost certainly be dead or wishing they
were dead.

A lot of the information Colin is talking about had already been found and verified by us and reported elsewhere on this site so he isn't simply making this stuff up.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:12 pm

Hi, Zep, one of the redeeming things about UFO magazine recently
was the addition of Colin Bennet as a contributor there.
Love the way he paints a picture!!
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:31 am

MikeJamieson wrote:Hi, Zep, one of the redeeming things about UFO magazine recently
was the addition of Colin Bennet as a contributor there.
Love the way he paints a picture!!

I couldn't agree more...and after that amazing reply above - I'm now a huge fan.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby kiwicocky » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:20 am

:bgthbup:

Big thanks for the update Zep!!!

Woohoo GO Colin!!

Way past time this was dealt with IMHO, it's people like them that demean the whole topic. But no doubt that is their intent.

What a shame Colin's not going to spill all the beans.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Next

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control