Bill and Kerry's latest interviewee

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:59 am

Though I may not disagree with what that guy was saying one could only hope that when he grows up he will learn how to not be so rude. Other then then that he is quite right.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:03 am

Bill Ryan:
This is nothing to do with Scientology. I’ve never been a member of the
Church of Scientology, and am listed on the infamous Church of Scientology’s
“Enemies List” - see attached. It’s not been altered or amended – it’s on
the internet in several places. See http://www.lisamcpherson
org/cos/ftp/splist.txt , and search for my name as “Ryan, Bill”. It’s a kind
of badge of honor of which I’m proud; I have a number of good friends listed
there, too.

How does one manage to make it onto the 'infamous Church of Scientology’s
“Enemies List”'?

As I understand it Ron's Org is a breakaway of CoS?

Good friends such as Bill Hamilton by any chance?

Xena has some further info at ED http://eaglesdisobey.org/Forums/viewtop ... art=0.html
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ryguy » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:22 am

Quick question - for anyone interested in this section, I just want to know if anyone is at all interested in updates from the latest Bill and Kerry interviews? My impression from feedback after the last few, both here and on Jack's list, is that there isn't much interest...however if anyone is interested I can post updates here.

Re-reading this thread...I found the above quote from Bill to be quite humorous:

This is nothing to do with Scientology. I’ve never been a member of the
Church of Scientology, and am listed on the infamous Church of Scientology’s
“Enemies List” - see attached. It’s not been altered or amended – it’s on
the internet in several places. See http://www.lisamcpherson
org/cos/ftp/splist.txt , and search for my name as “Ryan, Bill”. It’s a kind
of badge of honor of which I’m proud; I have a number of good friends listed
there, too.

From his own words in the Scientology Wiki entry for Ron's org here - in his own words he describes how Ron's Org, of which he is a part of, is at it's core based on the unmodified and basic Scientology principles of L. Ron Hubbard:

Every Ron’s Org courseroom employs only original LRH materials; nothing is altered or rewritten. Ron’s Org courserooms deliver every essential course such as the HQS, Hard TRs, Student Hat, Method 1, Dianetics, Objectives, Grades, LXs, HRD, SHSBC, and all reviews such as the PTS RD, SP RD, Int RD, Confessionals, False Purpose RD and many others.

In auditing, major stress is laid on the standard that every auditing action, as laid out on the bridge from 1976, is done thoroughly and to its full EP. “Quickying” is rightly recognised and regarded as a false economy which can slow or even damage cases in the long run. It is never condoned or supported.

For everyone in the Ron’s Orgs, the Source of the Tech is LRH [L. Ron Hubbard], not CBR. CBR would always point out that he did not consider himself to be source of anything, and was simply applying LRH basics standardly and logically to the next levels beyond those developed in the Church of Scientology at the time LRH was still alive. CBR would acknowledge LRH at the end of every lecture, seminar or briefing that he gave, and considered himself merely as having duplicated what LRH wanted and was simply continuing to carry the torch forward.

Anyway....does anyone care for links to the latest interviews?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:50 am

I really don't care about the interviews myself but just thought
i would add FYI that what Bill says is true about the Church of Scientology. I personally know a woman in her 90's who was a member of L Ron's original group who lived in some compound at one time and she told me she was sickened by the perverted money making machine it has become today. And that it was after L Ron's death this all started and why she left. I also know she is afraid of them but she won't tell me why.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:03 am

I can believe she'd be afraid of them. Although there's a major difference between her and Bill. She's not claiming to not be affiliated with the Church of Scientology while holding high-level membership with Ron's Org / Freezone. lol...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control