History of Remote Viewing

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Gary » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:04 am

MikeJamieson wrote:Can I humbly suggest (no hostility agenda, just my anal retentive need for an orderly desk) that we put the theoritical discussion concerning possible underlying causes and dynamics related to RV in a seperate thread?

This is a history thread. That way we won't have criss crossing streams here.
It would be neater that way. Also, a glossary might help. (Some people, not me......I had read earlier wikipedia articles on torsion fields, etc, and found myself spinning and getting dizzy, like when I read Jack Sarfatti....)

Hi Mike. Yes, indeed ... history first ... and part of that history does include DIA and SAIC references to torsion/spin fields as suggested causal mechanism behind remote viewing.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:27 am

Gary, discussing RV "theory" is off topic for this thread per Mike's request!

[this is your last warning]
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby dazdude » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:18 pm

Mike, how would you like to proceed on the thread of history - is there anything I canhelp with - ive read preety much everything there is going back 50 years on Rv history?

all the best...

Daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:56 pm

dazdude wrote:Mike, how would you like to proceed on the thread of history - is there anything I canhelp with - ive read preety much everything there is going back 50 years on Rv history?

all the best...

Daz

Thanks dazdude. Your work at remoteviewed.com as well as continued
sharing here is big help as it is.

I guess my focus has been the 1971 through 1995 period. I'll ask questions
and also post rough drafts of pending articles so that people can offer
feedback and corrections and additions.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dazdude » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:00 pm

Mike how about this doc from that period of history.
Nov 1975

An experiment for NAVALEX - it details both Ingo Swann and follow-up Pat price Magnetometer rv sessions on seperate magnetometers both independantly producting statisticially significant results above the norm.

One of the first intentionally induced physical perturbation effects observed by SRI personnel (H.P.) in early research (1972) was the apparent perturbation of a superconductor-shielded Josephson effect magnetometer by a gifted subject, S3.* Following is a fairly detailed account of that first observation, since it reveals a number of aspects of research in this area that we consider to be of significance.1 SRI program subjects Sl and S3 involved in magnetometer studies are, respectively, Mr. P. Price and Mr. 1. Swann.

Im not sure this doc has been shown in public before - i havent seen it.
http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/swann_price_mag.pdf

All the best...

Daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Gary » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:51 pm

dazdude wrote:Mike how about this doc from that period of history.
Nov 1975

An experiment for NAVALEX - it details both Ingo Swann and follow-up Pat price Magnetometer rv sessions on seperate magnetometers both independantly producting statisticially significant results above the norm.

One of the first intentionally induced physical perturbation effects observed by SRI personnel (H.P.) in early research (1972) was the apparent perturbation of a superconductor-shielded Josephson effect magnetometer by a gifted subject, S3.* Following is a fairly detailed account of that first observation, since it reveals a number of aspects of research in this area that we consider to be of significance.1 SRI program subjects Sl and S3 involved in magnetometer studies are, respectively, Mr. P. Price and Mr. 1. Swann.

Im not sure this doc has been shown in public before - i havent seen it.
http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/swann_price_mag.pdf

All the best...

Daz

Nice find Daz! Too bad it originates with the "flawed" SRI research :-) No doubt it was results like this that inspired DIA/SAIC researchers to seriously consider torsion fields -- as shown in the "STAR GATE historical record."

Mike, I am wondering if you will also be writing about the research trips taken by Ed May to the Former Soviet Union in the 1990s?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:15 pm

1990's, Russia, Torsion Fields.... uh oh!

:roll:
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:29 pm

Oooh...yes please....I'd like a recap of Russian disinformation too! yay! (Ryan sprints to the kitchen to pop some popcorn).

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:39 pm

The big difference being of course, the Russians involved were more interested in scamming their own government out of funding than they were in scamming others. This is ancient (by Internet standards) history ffs!

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:The big difference being of course, the Russians involved were more interested in scamming their own government out of funding than they were in scamming others. This is ancient (by Internet standards) history ffs!

Cheers,
Steve

And the Russian work does appear to have been the state-of-the-art explanation as recently as the 1994-95 final SAIC/DIA reports in the SG archive.

The new torsion stuff is related more to string theory. Mike has started a thread on Theoretical Foundations to Remote Viewing:

http://www.realityuncovered.com/forum/v ... php?t=1204

So we can move this discussion over there.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dazdude » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:02 pm

Mike these might be of use and interest to your history.

http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/sig%20dates.pdf
this notes significant dates in the life of the program from 1971- 1978

This doc shows in detail the transcripts and sketechs of the CIA virginia site - that kicked the CIA sponsorship into high gear. Its rare to actually See the INGO/PRICE sketches etc.

http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/swann ... 20site.pdf

All the best...

Daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Previous

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control