NAZIs - NASA - THE NINE

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Max » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:23 am

Cartoon, this the third time you've tried baiting me. Do you have an agenda? If you want you and I can have it out. Just say the word. Otherwise go crawl back under the rock you came from.
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:04 am

{Max - you said Smith's sister is friends with Barbara Bush...}
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:07 am

I've heard the same thing regarding Dan's sister, but I would rather not reveal the source in public. Suffice to say, he hasn't just plucked that out of the air lol ;)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Max » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:37 am

Yes, it's on his website, but don't ask me on what page. I read it there. Then, later on I read an article that involved a controversy with her ex-husband, some Japanese businessmen and some cheap cuff links from the White House. As a result Dan's sister became very upset with Dan and they didn't speak for a long time. Dan makes reference to this incident in his blog but unless you've read the background it's not clear what he's talking about..
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Max » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:21 am

Hidden, for you:

Washington Post
February 3, 1992
Edition: FINAL
Section: STYLE
Page: c12

Topics:
Index Terms:
GEORGE BUSH
CHARLES LEIGHTON
DENNIS YAMAMOTO
International trade
U.S. president
Column: JACK ANDERSON
CUFF LINKS AND TRADE DEAL COME UNDONE
Author: JACK ANDERSON
MICHAEL BINSTEIN
Article Text:

The balance of trade between Japan and the United States occasionally rests on something as inconsequential as a pair of cheap cuff links.

These particular cuff links were a gift from President Bush to his good friend Charles Leighton of Acton, Mass. Leighton treasured them just long enough to use them as a bargaining chip in a
multimillion-dollar deal with Toyota -- dangling them as evidence that he had entree to the White House. It was a good try, but the cuff links broke while in the possession of the president of Toyota. He was embarrassed. The contract later fell through, and Leighton learned that name-dropping is not enough to seal a deal.

Leighton is chairman of CML Group, which used to own SyberVision, the maker of pricey motivational tapes marketed to business people. Toyota was considering buying some of Leighton's tapes, 1 million copies of a Bobby Jones golf video to be used as part of a promotion for the sale of Lexus cars. The deal was worth $20 million to Leighton, so he pulled out the big artillery -- his friendship with George and Barbara Bush.

Sources close to Leighton say he occasionally boasted about the friendship. Then he put those boasts in writing in a letter to Dennis Yamamoto, executive vice president of International Consulting and Marketing Group Inc., Toyota's agent in the United States. The letter implied that Leighton could use his connections in the White House to make some points for Toyota.

In the letter, Leighton asked Yamamoto to pass on some items Leighton had received from Bush, to the "appropriate people at Toyota." According to the letter, Leighton said the items were a "way of letting {Toyota} know I will communicate to the Bush administration Toyota's purchase of SyberVision tapes and its importance to the balance of trade between Japan and the United States."

The items included pictures of the Leightons and the Bushes together, and the pair of presidential cuff links. The letter assured Toyota that these were not your run-of-the-mill White House souvenirs. Bush personally handed them over, Leighton said.

The cuff links were passed to the president of Toyota, in whose possession they broke, as did the deal.

The White House acknowledged that the Bushes and the Leightons are "good friends." Leighton and his wife, Debra, also contributed to Bush's 1988 presidential campaign, and our sources believe the friendship is really between Barbara and Debra.

We'll never know how Leighton planned to slip the good news to Bush that Toyota was buying American. Leighton refused to talk to us when he learned that our reporter Allison Hawes had obtained a copy of his letter. His spokeswoman said the cuff links were "inexpensive tokens" given out by Bush when he was campaigning, and Leighton merely thought someone at Toyota would find them interesting.

Leighton's spokeswoman said her boss wasn't serious about letting the president know personally that Toyota was buying American. She said the cuff links were a three-dimensional reminder to Toyota of the SyberVision deal, and more of a personal joke between Leighton and Yamamoto.
That's a joke Yamamoto may have missed. He wasn't laughing when we contacted him about the letter, and he refused to talk to us on advice from his lawyers.

Sources close to the deal say the letter was no joke, and that Leighton was eager to see that the lucrative deal went through, even if it took a little name-dropping.

Since the cuff link caper, CML has sold SyberVision, and is no longer trading in presidential memorabilia either.

Copyright 1992 The Washington Post

And then there is this
From Dan's website:

'Debra' happens to be my older sister. Does that make this any of my concern? Perhaps.

Here is my theory, along with some further information. I would never have known about this column if Deborah had not told me about it, and then sent me a copy of it. She was more angry with me about it she than she has ever been about anything else. She said that the President was 'furious' and that she suspected that I had leaked the story to Anderson. I was frankly baffled. Even though I was already communicating with Ron, I had no specific reason to suspect a connection. It was not until maybe a couple of years ago that I recalled this incident and began to suspect that it may well have been part of a bigger picture. It was only a few weeks ago that I got this copy off the Internet.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:59 am

Thanks!
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Max » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:02 am

Extract from Dan Smith's website:

"""While I'm at it, and for the record, permit me to put down a cursory time line.

I was a Sputnik baby. Well, I was a very impressionable freshman in high school when Sputnik was launched. But that was not quite my introduction to things scientific. Perhaps I was more accurately a Menzel baby. But then this takes us back to 1943 and the rocket baby or moonchild. My father and I share a birthday, Nov. 20. JPL and I share a birth date, 11/20/43, according to their website. And we share the patronage of Amos Throop, as in Throop Polytechnic Institute, now Caltech. JPL co-founder, Jack Parsons, had more than rockets on his mind. He and L. Ron Hubbard were intent upon producing the Moonchild under the personal tutelage of Aleister Crowley.

My father taught at the Harvard Business School, which during the War became the Air Force's Statistical School, which in turn gave rise to the Whiz Kids. Dan, Sr. became involved in the planning for D-day, and served on the Academic Steering Committee opposite the Astronomer, Donald Menzel. In 1943, Dr. Menzel raised the prospect of preparing the University for its return to peacetime. My father knowing that VE day was still at least two years off, felt that this would be premature, but, of course, he could not apprise Donald of his proprietary logistical knowledge. Nor, as it turned out later, could Donald apprise the committee of his knowledge of the Manhattan project which was scheduled to cut short the war in the Pacific. My father was duly impressed by the ascendancy of astrophysics.

My bedtime stories c. 1950 became the Harvard Astronomy Book Series, edited by Donald. One of the first of which was Donald's slim leather-bound volume on Flying Saucers. I remember being impressed by the juxtaposition of two photos: lights in the sky, and stick appearing bent in a glass of water due to refraction. Clearly the great scientist had outsmarted the LGMs. Is it an accident that Donald is the one scientist listed in the MJ-12 documents, brought forward probably through Rick Doty? It is known that he participated in the tracking of UFOs for Navy Intelligence in the Pacific. His laughably crude debunking of flying saucers would send two very different messages, depending on the state of one's knowledge of phenomenology. The subtext is that phenomenology is taboo for science. Phenomenology was to be pursued on another track. That may be the track that has now devolved into the R&D business. Another long-time associate of my Dad's was Laurance Rockefeller, who was briefed at the White House in 1993 by Ron concerning his long standing interest in these matters. Laurance died this past Sunday.""
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby serponaut » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:04 am

The German scientific research, its history and progression and its subsequent migration into the US and Nasa is a fascinating tale and most likely a precursor to a lot of the respun crap we see today in the form of the Ufer circuit and it's constant regurgitation of a somewhat altered version of these events. Most of the truth died with time, so we are left to merely specualte. That Crowley was one weird dude!!

Von Braun's FBI file

http://www.michaelsheiser.com/von%20bra ... 20file.pdf

The Paperclip-ians

Recommended viewing

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... =nasa+nazi
serponaut

Postby Yse » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:30 pm

Shawnna wrote:The Nine are an ancient archetypal concept. Most familiar within Egyptian mythology colloquially known as the Ennead: the nine great Osirian gods: Atum, Shu, Tefnut, Geb, Nut, Osiris, Isis, Set, and Nephthys - the great council of the gods as well as a collective term for all the gods.

Atum was the first who created himself arising out of Nu, the primal nothingness. He created Shu and Tefnut from either his spittle or his blood. From their union came Geb and Nut. Their children were the first gods of earth: Osiris and Isis, and Set and Nephthys. The pharaohs and many of the Egyptian lesser gods descended from these four.

Me thinks its time to leave a trail..happy new year..from your ever so present searched for by all of your kind Nine Gods..guess who carries their flame thus knowledge? moi..oh and btw a little ww2 must know..real reason? was= to get the gold out of this country dutch bank water ways=by torpedos..4 days they needed..that was all yep hitler took the gold and ran..but them yids no..oh and btw i am back ftrom jail mighty interresting one flew over the cookoos nest and scanners darkley..woah..still standing so what are your guys going to do about this???

Metrlins daughter spiced up with hitlers and Isharciots alias judas alias jesus alias the bright morning star Shaka say Sela saddams death seth free the ship the Nebushadnezar..hahahaha it was seen above the Netherlands on X-mass eve till the 6thh og january early morning this is what a good f---- can accom[plish woah.!!!!.we sailed in savely thank you and thanks to your wish and desires to erase this program called me myself and I n.m.a.b.am.n.b...haha.
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:10 pm

Hi Ysensa,

Good to see you.

Just one question: In many of your posts your refer to Hitler. Is there some arcane significance to this? Is there something that you'd like us to understand about the man?

Please bare your soul on this.

Thanks,

CS
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby kiwicocky » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:24 am

cartoonsyndicate wrote:It is also worth noting that operation paperclip was a huge miscarriage of justice regardless of its perceived benefit to the US space program. The Nazis involved in this program should have been more properly brought to the bar of justice at Nuremberg than welcomed into the scientific community by the Army. Failure to acknowledge this connection is to implicitly forgive the enormous crimes against humanity perpetrated by these scientists. When mendacious means are used to justify desirable ends we have denied our own humanity.

Could it be assumed those who did the welcoming were also of a similar mindset? The racist/right wing undercurrent is prevalent IMHO.

Thanks for posting the info Shawnna :)
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Yse » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:42 am

9 ethergasses 9 vibrations-Strings Nine Gods.

Nazi Medical doctors hunt? Dutch Medical Academic Medical who so caring have a tendency to call up certain 'patents' to ask how the patient is doing, a hospital herding millions and millions of scheep.

WW2 ? SEEK TRUTH YE SHALL FIND LIES>

r'member the stories about Gold stolen? ...Tule is not in the place ye humans are seeking for ..
:wink:
What if God made a bet with the Devil-Who would Win over the most Souls -for the Last Spiritual Battlfield on Earth-Who would He Wake Up to become his Army?-Ellect-Witnesses?
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:24 pm

Yse wrote:r'member the stories about Gold stolen? ...Tule is not in the place ye humans are seeking for ..
:wink:

Um...do you mean WWII stories about gold stolen? Or some other story about gold stolen? There are thousands of stories about Gold stolen. Bible stories....classics....current fiction....lord - could you be a little more specific?
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yse » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:12 pm

Gold stolen. Bible stories myths WW2

There are thousands of stories ..One trail..one treasure..long sail needed ..transporting it from point 1 to.zero..ask yourself why would such a heavy gold caravan leaving bloodtrails behind..be so important as back then so it is now ..
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Yse » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:37 pm

CS
Just one question: In many of your posts your refer to Hitler. Is there some arcane significance to this? Is there something that you'd like us to understand about the man?

Please bare your soul on this.

> Why do you ask me to bare my soul on this question?

Yes there is significance to looking at Hitler with clean unbiased eyes. If ye wants to find the keys that is, cause after all ain't this what its all about? the keys to unlock that little door up here? to activate the Rosetta stone... no?
One very very coded answer lays in Thais hetaere from Athens, who accompanied Alexander the great on his crusades and who suposedly put him up to burning the palaces of Persepolis. the holy city of the Persians the very firts civilisation above all civilizations on this planet that is, the egyptians etc were later date developments..this city contained the graves of Teh/The Kings..the very first ones of those who could live up to a little less than a 1000 years..these graves were plundered of...Gold.
Yse
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control