Andrija Puharich Biography

This forum is for the discussion of psychokinesis and extrasensory perception.

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Andrija Puharich Biography

Postby Shawnna » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:57 am

While doing some research, I found this tribute to Andrija Puharich written by Uri Geller.

Here's a snippet from it.

TRIBUTE TO A MAVERICK
A regular reader of this column asked me the other day why I don't write more about myself in it. Well, there are two reasons. One is that there is plenty about me in print already including Andrija Puharich's biography of me (now on my website) and Jonathan Margolis' more recent one, which brings the story right up to date.

The other is that since this is a technical magazine, I try to concentrate on matters that are more to do with the frontiers of science than what some people see as the fringes of mysticism. However, I am going to break my rule here. A book popped through my letterbox recently entitled Memories of a Maverick by H.G.M. Hermans (Pi Publications, P.O. Box 11, 3140 AA Maassluis, Netherlands). The maverick in question was Andrija Puharich (1918-1995) and the author, 'Bep' Hermans was his second wife. Her book has prompted this tribute to a great and much misunderstood scientist of great vision, versatility and courage and a wonderful human being. But for him, nobody outside Israel would probably ever have heard of me, and it is no exaggeration to say that I owe my career and my success to him.

And here's the biography (only one I could find) of Andrija Puharich written by his second wife.

Enjoy!

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:07 pm

That's awesome Shawnna - thanks for providing that! I look forward to reading it...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to PSI / Mind Control