Peasemore UK?

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Peasemore UK?

Postby Access Denied » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:05 am

First of all, I'd like to introduce a new member, Chorlton, to RU.

[waves hand]

Say hello to everyone Chorlton. :)

I met Chorlton over on ATS where lately he’s been making John Lear earn his keep. From what I’ve been able to gather Chorlton is a retired professional musician living in the UK. Is that correct Chorlton? All I know for sure is he has that wicked sense of humor the British are famous for so he ought to fit right in. :)

Anyway, Chorlton has expressed an interest to me in investigating Peasemore and alleged DUMB (?) and I have no idea what he’s talking about so I thought maybe some of you across the pond (Serp, Zep?) might be able to compare notes?

P.S. If any of you can get him to tell you what band he was in send me a PM. :)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:53 pm

Just saw this quote over at ATS:

As is normal for anyone daring to question King anywhere, they are immediatley pounced upon and called names, thereby effectively stopping any rational debate. King wont even allow the slightest questioning of his ideas on his own website where he is the moderator. Anyone not kow-towing to the King monolith and towing the line gets immediately booted

Gosh that sounds oddly familiar... :)

Yeah...anyone daring to question him gets pounced on and called names... Definitely our kind of case. lol Those are the ones who need to get shut down immediately before they add more erroneous noise to an already noisy machine. And those are the stories that require the most questioning.

Steve was very, very busy lately - but we just spoke again last night and are ramping things up again, so your timing in posting this is impeccable. I know Steve has a couple of good contacts in the UK who might be able to help with maybe even visiting the alleged location(s) and doing a field investigation of sorts.

As always - all researchers will be in the loop and involved, thanks for bringing it AD! It's a fascinating story...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:55 pm

Oh...I am interested mostly in the "Voice" files. Do you know more about those claims and what they entail? I can't access the links that were posted on ATS. Do you know if this is a reference to the Electronic Voice Phenomenon?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:55 pm

Wow..

They really started attacking Chorlton when he simply started asking the serious questions didn't they? Fascinating....we've seen that kind of behavior before haven't we...

Looks like Chorlton needs a posse. ;)

Anyone have any contact info on King, or are we starting from scratch on this one? From a preliminary read-through, this looks like just another Casbolt publicity stunt, to be honest...

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:39 pm

BTW...not sure how many people are aware of this, but Mr. Casbolt had a book slated to be released this summer.

http://www.fastpitchnetworking.com/pressrelease_pdf.cfm?PRID=7198

Dandelion Books has just signed a contract for Casbolt’s book, Agent Buried Alive, slated for early summer of 2007 release, which will deliver the story of his life as a third generation global intelligence agent.

Typical.

Maybe Ms. Adler knows a bit more.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:31 pm

ryguy wrote:Oh...I am interested mostly in the "Voice" files. Do you know more about those claims and what they entail? I can't access the links that were posted on ATS. Do you know if this is a reference to the Electronic Voice Phenomenon?

-Ry

Greetings all.

I have a copy of the Voice files if anyone wants them? PM me with an email addy and Ill pop it along, its in PDF format.
If you dont know what they are, they are a rambling tale from King, supposedly going back many years. ending with his supposed employment at AL/499 Peasemore (at least thats what he calls it). Theres nothing about Electronic Voice Phenomena
BTW Have you read the Ghost of 28 Megacycles?
Last edited by Chorlton on Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:40 pm

ryguy wrote:BTW...not sure how many people are aware of this, but Mr. Casbolt had a book slated to be released this summer.

http://www.fastpitchnetworking.com/pressrelease_pdf.cfm?PRID=7198

Dandelion Books has just signed a contract for Casbolt’s book, Agent Buried Alive, slated for early summer of 2007 release, which will deliver the story of his life as a third generation global intelligence agent.

Typical.

Maybe Ms. Adler knows a bit more.
-Ry

Now THAT makes a lot of sense as its what Ive been saying elsewhere that Casbolt is trying to drum up more controversy so he can either
A/ try and get money for public engagements
B/ Publish a book

Hes hiked up the controversy on his website lately where he posted this:
" I personally witnessed children being murdered during my time in the AL/499 facility and in recent times children's throats are being cut and the digital broadcast sent out from the recorded brainwaves at the time of death which is stopping people in this country talking to each and sharing on a intimate level. I personally witnessed children being murdered during my time in the AL/499 facility and in recent times children's throats are being cut and the digital broadcast sent out from the recorded brainwaves at the time of death which is stopping people in this country talking to each and sharing on a intimate level."

Now that is strange as never before has Casbolt even intimated that he had been in Peasemore. In fact in some videos he can be seen driving around looking for it.

This is also one of Barry King's contradictions. He states that entrances are at Greenham Common and RAF Welford and there are none at Peasemore, yet in one of his ramblings in 'The Voice Files' he states they went to the Pub at Peasmore. Now why would he go to a pub at Peasemore, miles away from any supposed entrance, when there are pubs a lot closer?
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:45 pm

Chorlton wrote:BTW Have you read the Ghost of 28 Megacycles?

Do you mean The Ghost of 29 Megacycles by John G. Fuller? In either case, no - haven't read it, is it any good?

One reason I have an interest in EVP isn't so much the phenomenon where people have allegedly recorded digitized voices from the "afterworld", but the phenomenon where they have received phonecalls purporting to be from aliens. You would be shocked (or maybe you wouldn't) to know how many people believe the caller - sans evidence. Several well-known people make the claim, not the least of which includes Uri Geller, Jack Sarfatti, and even Bob Collins is reported to have received such a call (and allegedly sat by the phone waiting for a call-back...)

My personal interest is in learning the source of those calls, as there may be a tie-in to some of our other related research - the ufology folklore, and the people behind it.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:40 am

ryguy wrote:
Chorlton wrote:BTW Have you read the Ghost of 28 Megacycles?

Do you mean The Ghost of 29 Megacycles by John G. Fuller? In either case, no - haven't read it, is it any good?
-Ry

I found it a good read. Im a born skeptic but this book had me wondering. I read it when it was first published and was sure they even gave construction details etc of their device. Its one of the 'things to do' in my head....to get hold of the book again and make one of the devices, but Im sure its just a simple radio receiver which is receiving spurious or harmonic transmissions from radio hams etc.
-Ry

One reason I have an interest in EVP isn't so much the phenomenon where people have allegedly recorded digitized voices from the "afterworld", but the phenomenon where they have received phonecalls purporting to be from aliens. You would be shocked (or maybe you wouldn't) to know how many people believe the caller - sans evidence. Several well-known people make the claim, not the least of which includes Uri Geller, Jack Sarfatti, and even Bob Collins is reported to have received such a call (and allegedly sat by the phone waiting for a call-back...)
-Ry

To be honest I havent heard of this phenomena, Ill look it up. Anry recomendations for reading?. But if Uri Geller is into it it has to be a bit dubious?

-Ry
My personal interest is in learning the source of those calls, as there may be a tie-in to some of our other related research - the ufology folklore, and the people behind it.

-Ry
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:07 pm

Chorlton wrote:I found it a good read. Im a born skeptic but this book had me wondering. I read it when it was first published and was sure they even gave construction details etc of their device. Its one of the 'things to do' in my head....to get hold of the book again and make one of the devices, but Im sure its just a simple radio receiver which is receiving spurious or harmonic transmissions from radio hams etc.

Cool - I'll have to check it out. I agree with you regarding the possible cause of that phenomenon. As I'm sure you know - even hot water pipes can receive spurious/harmonic transmissions from ham radios or CB's. I remember one time when I was much younger and we bought our first wireless phone. During the process of setting it up, I swore I could hear voices whenever I turned it on. One voice, through the static, said quite clearly "I'm comin' home darlin...I'm comin' home..." But after some more careful listening, other phrases started to make it very apparent that these voices were actually bits and pieces of conversations from the on-board CB's in the large logging trucks that drove by our house frequently.

It's definitely conceivable (and highly probable) that people pick up such erroneous transmissions - and the human imagination simply takes over. These days - add in the multitude of transmissions flying through the air around us, and that hypothesis becomes even more likely.

To be honest I havent heard of this phenomena, Ill look it up. Anry recomendations for reading?. But if Uri Geller is into it it has to be a bit dubious?

Exactly...I still can't believe the U.S. show "Phenomenon" is treating Geller seriously. Preston Dennett, a "MUFON field investigator", at least as of 2006, wrote a summary here (ufo Casebook).

Or Sarfatti's experience as he's described here:

McRae notes that Mitchell implicated “bureaucratic inertia” as the problem. Mitchell stated, “we just couldn’t get the actors together, there was always one bureaucratic bottleneck or another.” Apparently, this problem was solved by moving the program to SRI, with the Institute for Noetic Sciences, and other known CIA cutouts, funding various projects. This trend has continued to this day, with remote viewing agencies/think tanks springing up on the internet.

Notably, Sarfatti states:

“the relevance of the 1952 experience was triggered in my session with Brendan O’Regan at SRI,” … but that, “the actual memory of the 1952 experience is still very vivid and has not at all changed.”

Sarfatti also notes, with regard to his bizarre 1952 phone call,

“Brendan said ‘Oh yes, I have seen data on several hundred incidents of that kind.”

Incidentally, Sarfatti doubts that some Army scientists in 1952 could have planned a twenty year deep cover operation like this; that is, unless time travel was involved. Yet, he clearly suspects there was something more than synchronistic quantum connections at work.

Sarfatti writes in Quantum Quackers:

I was then simply a young inexperienced naïve ‘useful idiot’ in a very, very sophisticated and successful covert psychological warfare operation run by the late Brendan O’Regan of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, and the late Harold Chipman, who was the CIA station chief responsible for all mind control research in the Bay Area in the ‘70s. Chipman (aka “Orwell”) funded me openly for awhile in 1985 when he was allegedly no longer in the CIA, and covertly before that, and told me much of the story. In fact, he even introduced me to a beautiful woman adventurer-agent who was one of his RV subjects, who later became my live-in ‘significant other’/

The whole story and background is wonderfully complicated - yet there's always a common theme. Fringe beliefs and resulting private funding for "kook" research projects. I'm not sure people really fathom how much money has been funneled into such research. Simply take a look at the 1990's alone, and how much money was funneled through "paranormal research" organizations:

[url=http://www.paranormalnews.com/textfiles/ufos/Bruce_Walton_The_Underground_Nazi_Invasion_53.txt]
http://www.paranormalnews.com/textfiles ... ion_53.txt
[/url]

According to Dick Farley:

Laurance S. Rockefeller, the billionaire magnate who dabbles in
everything from uranium to oil to land to lives in developing
countries, funnelled more than $194,000 to Mack's Harvard- affiliated
"Center for Psychology and Social Change," via the Washington, D.C.
chartered "Human Potential Foundation, Inc." in the 1993-1994 period.
Mack's group then started "PEER" (Program for Exceptional Experience
Research) and operated an "alien abductee support group" who, among
other functions they served, became fodder for Dr. Mack's 1994
"Abductions."

(In the "Acknowledgments" of Mack's book about "alien visitors,"
readers will find the names of Laurance S. Rockefeller, C. B. "Scott"
Jones, Jr., then-president of the Human Potential Foundation, Inc., as
founded and formerly chaired by U. S. Senator Claiborne Pell, D-RI),
and yours truly, listed as "C. Richard Farley.")

Rockefeller and Pell aren't the only believers who gave up their hard-earned cash to research the unkown - there were both domestic and international "believers" (otherwise known as "suckers") who dished out the money. And there are always "researchers" standing there with their hands out, ready to accept funding for research that has no end, and no real results.

What does this have to do with the "Alien" phonecalls? Let's just say that large-scale con-artists, in need of filthy-rich believers, have a very large bag-of-tricks.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:19 pm

Speaking of TV shows, did anyone see the one I was on? :P

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Chorlton » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:44 pm

Springer wrote:Speaking of TV shows, did anyone see the one I was on? :P

S...

Fortunately.......No :lol: One of the blessings of living in the UK
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:56 pm

ryguy wrote:Cool - I'll have to check it out. I agree with you regarding the possible cause of that phenomenon. As I'm sure you know - even hot water pipes can receive spurious/harmonic transmissions from ham radios or CB's. I remember one time when I was much younger and we bought our first wireless phone. During the process of setting it up, I swore I could hear voices whenever I turned it on. One voice, through the static, said quite clearly "I'm comin' home darlin...I'm comin' home..." But after some more careful listening, other phrases started to make it very apparent that these voices were actually bits and pieces of conversations from the on-board CB's in the large logging trucks that drove by our house frequently.
-Ry

That reminds me of a gig we did around 10 years ago. The road crew had arrived early and setup and we arrived around 8 PM for a soundcheck.
During the sound check we were sure we could hear something strange.In the end the sound engineer told us all to shut up (or words to that effect) and we went quiet. What we could hear was a baby snuffling snoring and then crying. We finally traced it down to a foldback amp picking up a nearby baby monitor !!

I wonder if the poor bugger could hear us !!
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Springer » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:30 pm

Chorlton wrote:

S...

You are such a happy fellow! ;)

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Chorlton » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:41 pm

Springer wrote:
Chorlton wrote:

S...

You are such a happy fellow! ;)
S...

Yep, us free thinking individuals, often are.

Come and see us in Las Vegas Next Year Ill buy you a glass of Hemlock, hey Ill buy two, Bring John Lear with you.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Next

Google

Return to UFOs