"Interstellar" 'FAST'?

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

"Interstellar" 'FAST'?

Postby Chorlton » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:17 am

Ive seen no mention of this film here so Im asking some questions
Jose Escamilla's fim Interstellar has been making the rounds on Youtube via someone called 'Gridkeeper; posting them on Blip TV as 'Far Above Space and Time'

Problem here is Gridkeeper is a close associate of the Hoaxer James Casbolt and Barry King.

To me these videos look more like plankton filmed through a microscope.

Thoughts, anyone ?

(Ill post links if you wish.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm


Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:24 am

I've looked into this. Wow. What a load of feces. I'll go into more detail concerning how I arrived at that conclusion (and how could you not?) when I have more time.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 am

Postby Chorlton » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:00 am

The chap posting this stuff is called Gridkeeper, at least on some forums though I see he is registered here as 'Amun Ra' (if that isnt him I apologise).
He has posted links to his 'Bliptv' site and his Youtube posts practically everywhere. Some of the stuff he has posted on Youtube is hilarious.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:59 pm

I just replied to a post over on ATS about his absurd claims. I pretty much handed the ball off to him, and gave him the opportunity of a lifetime. Bet he finds a way to wiggle out of it, like most of these utter fools do when put to the fire....

I would love for this guy to come over here and post. This place does not tolerate and/or endorse the nonsense that ATS does, so we might be able to flush him out. "Deny Ignorance" should be the official motto here, while the motto over there should be "Encourage Ignorance in the interest of profit and potential market dominance"
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 am

Postby ryguy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:08 pm

IgnoreTheFacts wrote:I just replied to a post over on ATS about his absurd claims. I pretty much handed the ball off to him, and gave him the opportunity of a lifetime. Bet he finds a way to wiggle out of it, like most of these utter fools do when put to the fire....


What opportunity did you offer him?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Gridkeeper » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:22 pm

deleted by gridkeeper. can someone delete my account please.
Last edited by Gridkeeper on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gridkeeper
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:45 am

Postby Access Denied » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:58 am

Hi GK, welcome to RU. I must say this is most intelligible post I've seen from you anywhere so far… not at all spam like so thanks.

Gridkeeper wrote:One could always ask him how I managed to drain the power out of four brand new AA batteries in front of him or how I took a picture of an etheric entity WITH HIS OWN CAMERA.

Huh, are you claiming to have special powers?

Anyway, I hope you and Chorlton are able to work out your differences in a productive manner and I’d like to see what this challenge to you from ITF is about.

By the way, I removed the links to your websites from your signature. You must get permission from the owners (Zep Tepi & Ryguy) before you can do that. Please take a look at our board rules when you get a chance, doing so should help make your stay here more enjoyable...

http://www.realityuncovered.com/forum/v ... c.php?t=22
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Postby ryguy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:46 am

Gridkeeper wrote:One could always ask him how I managed to drain the power out of four brand new AA batteries in front of him or how I took a picture of an etheric entity WITH HIS OWN CAMERA.


This is the same guy who told his moderators that Dr. Christopher Green had confirmed for him that Serpo was a billion dollar operation...

If you want a true test to prove your claim above - I would recommend you meet with our very own Zep Tepi, in the UK. Convince him - and you'll have convinced us all.

By the way, as a side note, I hope you've read the TAC of this forum very carefully.

regards to ALL people who seek the truth whatever their intentions are,

Gridkeeper.


Well at least that's a start...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Chorlton » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:09 pm

Gridkeeper, or Duncan or Simon Anderson which is your real name and John Lenard Walson which is the other nom-de-plume you go by. Though you also post on Youtube as 'michiokaku' and once posted on a forum as "Raharn" when you were researching your alleged relationship with Sweyn Godwinson.
You also post as 'thefallguy' on the Fruitcake David Icke's site.

You actualy stated in one of your posts:
"John Lenard Walson used the name Simon Anderson several years ago to protect his identity. That is not a crime."
YOU are John Lenard Walson, therefore you are Simon Anderson.
Simon Anderson is from Chichester, so is Gridkeeper.

I called you a liar because on various occasions on ATS I proved you were a liar. You are also a close friend of another notorious liar and hoaxer, James Casbolt. You lay with dogs, you get fleas.

I call you a liar because you post total rubbish. You post it as if it is actually true yet you back it up with nothing. An example of the gobbledeegook that comes out of you?:

"There are many 4th and 5th dimensional entities in my photos. The video quality needs to be much clearer. This I will look into. If you look close enough into some of the pictures you will find many beings. The orbs at silbury hill are the spirits of 12 Knights templars. They are changing the spin direction of the Silbury Vortex. I have a lot of information to share. I understand totally how people can confuse these orbs etc.. with what can only be seen wiyh the eyes. like I said I have a lot to offer. I also have crop circle "secrets" to share also. Truth is all I am interested in when it comes to the subject of "orbs"."

Now if that isnt total fantasy I dont know what is. If you want to know about cropcirlces ask The Todal. He actually made one of the cropcircles in your Youtube rubbish, though I doubt if he will even bother responding to someone posting such utter rubbish as you.

Your videos on youtube where you make outrageous claims for quite normal phenomena are also hilarious.
You have shown consistently that you are unable to research and analyse the simplest of phenomena like dust specks on digital photos and digital photo anomalies, not to mention moths and bugs which you describe as 'Rods'
You post fuzzy, out of focus pictures and videos, then make the most incredible claims about them, without a scrap of evidence or proof.
You continualy make the most ridiculous of claims about being 'harassed' by military helicopters when you are driving in a military helicopter exercise area then make equally outrageous claims about 'reptilians' videoing you.

I called you a liar because of many many of your contradictions.
What about your so called 'powers'
Remember posting this?: "I changed my DNA 8 months ago. Got the feeling back in my right foot after 16 years, nerve endings joined back up and scars started to disappear" Care to explain how you "changed your DNA"?

You claim you come forwards to state your case then get upset when called a liar. lets examine that eh?
You have made the most incredible claims about photographs and videos, supposedly taken by a 'John Lenard Walson'. In one claim you stated your videos were proof of an 'Invasion Event'.
You have, from day 1 been asked for a description of the camera and telescope setup for taking these images. You have continually refused or fudged the explanation. That was why you were banned from ATS. You have been asked for celestial co-ordinates so those things could be videoed by others thereby confirning your claims. You continually refuse, stating vaguely "Somewhere in Orions belt".
You have been asked to submit those videos to people who could examine them, once again you continually refused.
It has been shown by a very capable Astrophotographer what your videos are of, The ISS, various other satellites and Hubble. but you continue to fob them off.
If this stuff actually was extra terrestrial anyone with a micron of a brain would want it confirmed by external sources yet you continually fob them offor even quoting lies like "Cambridge University has erified them" Oh really ? Where?

You have made the most unbelievable claims about the hoaxes, in one of them stating, "Think more along the lines of large starships observing Earth from an orbit possibly outside the solar system." You state that as if you have some kind of knowledge about them, as if they actually existed, but its this 'intimation' of knowledge that is your real problem.

You post junk like,
"Human Manipulation Draconian Zetan Crop Circle UK 2007 "
"Crop Circle Arcturain DNA Activation Golden Ball Hill 7-7-07 "
You manipulate videos, changing hue, colour and other things to make things out to be something they clearly are not, this being a prime example of your manipulation. "Orb Mysteries Part 3" seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmC3Ijxq7M8
Heres another dsplay of your video manipulation "Vortex Solitron Wave and Orbs" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8px762HOA
You spout total claptrap with NO corroborating evidence or proof, expecting people to simply believe your delusions then get a bit upset when people question you and your sanity.

But more seriously, your posted video of Dr JW Mason was taken clandestinely and unknown to him apart from the very last part yet you posted it as proof of of the existance of a JL Walson and of Dr Masons endorsement of the hoaxes, which wasnt the case at all, and then laughing deleted the section of video showing the alleged JLW? then claim it is him? are you totally mad or just embarassingly stupid?.What IS hilarious is you posting a video with a voice over and no face, then posting the Dr Mason Interview where someone who's face is obscured is talking, then posting "see? the two voices are not the same, proving it is JLW" You realy are quite mad.

I think it was Abby Parker Walson or one of his/her alter ego's who got you interested in posting junk, for what reason? I dont know but a lot of his/her stuff is quite similar to yours as is the connection to Santiago Yturria. Also strange that there is a connection between Abby Parker, Simon Anderson, Santiago Yturria and the supposed John Lenard Walson. So many strands eh Simon? and they all lead back to you.
Strange, too that on Youtube you posted:
"Hi, all this footage was filmed by John Lenard Walson in the UK. Simon Anderson and Abby Parker were names used to protect John' identity. Apparently Abby is a well known musician. Look her up on the net and she does not exist."
The plot thickens eh? or was it just muddied a little more to cover your tracks.
And what about this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8s5yf_DuXg
Dated 2003? Copyright Simon Anderson? Isnt it strange that clips on that video are exactly the same clips YOU posted with YOUR copyright 2 years later???. Just learning the ropes there eh Griddy? errrrr Simon?

And lets see. With reference to the interview with Dr Mason, Dr Mason has allegedly posted a response to gridkeepers claims here
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... try2094955
For thos that dont want to go there Dr mason stated:
"It has been brought to my attention that John Lenard Walson is using my name to support his claims about images of "space machines in Earth orbit.
I am afraid that Mr Walson is seriously misrepresenting my views on his work. In addition, the video clip of us chatting together at the Planetarium was made without my knowledge or permission and has been edited considerably."

And your other 'authority' Gerry Gilmore? posted this:
"You may be assured I am also quite certain there are no `alien' craft in
space, artifacts on the moon, etc, etc, a point I in fact have made to
Lenard/Walson."

So there goes any scientific verification of your hoaxes By Dr Mason and Dr Gilmor
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... 4583&st=30
Would you like to explain who 'Steve Spencer' is? (nudge nudge wink wink)

A well known UK Satellite and Astrophotographer stated about Gridkeepers so called Spaceships:
"As an example the small satellite pictured "Lacrosse 2 " is between 25 and 30 metres across. We know that because we can calculate the dimensions from pixel size in the image....even though the satellite is so heavilly classified , no actual data has ever been published.

So , on that basis how big are Walsons supposed Giant Machines ????? Bigger and lower than ISS ???? 100 , 200 metres wide ? Why stop there , why not a few kilometres wide !

Space imaging is a science , something that Walson obviously doesn't grasp. Instead he relies on the ignorance of the readership . If you fool enough people , enough of the time , eventually you end up with a colony of "bleevers" "

You stated:
"Chorlton, you've said many things about me which I believe that you believe are true and that's fair enough. What I find difficult is your OVERALL attitude toward me."
My overall attitude towards you is based upon the fact that you are a liar, and hoaxer, a fantasist that desires people to believe him. I despise them all. When you come up with one little piece of evidence to back up ANY of your crackpot theories, my attitude might change, but I wouldnt wait up.
You said:
"You like to tell everyone that you met me. Correct? Yet you have never said where, when or what we actually talked about. "
Why should I? You've never given one logical, coherent explanation for anything youve posted, other than your totally fallacious claims.
You Said:
"What I do know if this is true is that you must be one of only four people which I have on my short list. Why do I want to know who you are? So as I can show you I am not lying. But that one is totally down to you"

Strange how you demand to know who I am? yet you constantly refuse to explain to others who you are?
I have met you on 3 occasions, once along with the crackpot Casbolt (a man that seriously needs psychiatric help), you cant show me you arent lying, you are too deep in the cesspit of lies and deceptions for that.
Maybe you are just a simpleton who believes the rubbish he posts, whatever it is, it is doing an injustice to many many UFO researchers and Astrophotographers and is not helping UFO research.

And let me let you into something. Ive been a musician for nigh on 40 years. A real musician, someone who actualy plays instruments.
Ring any bells?

Oh and sorry for this late addition.
You said on OM Forum you had an 'Implant'?, care to explain? or were you referring to a sexchange?
Last edited by Chorlton on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby Chorlton » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:27 pm

ryguy wrote:If you want a true test to prove your claim above - I would recommend you meet with our very own Zep Tepi, in the UK. Convince him - and you'll have convinced us all.
-Ry


But that wont happen Ry. Thats the reason Ol Griddy has so many nom de plumes and why he wont admit to taking the videos himself. Thats his getout, he will simpky say. "Oh I dont take the videos, thats JLW and he wants to be anonymous" or somesuch.

Thats why him Casbolt and King spout the total rubbish they do. Because 99.9% of the dribble spouted by him Casbolt and King cant be disproven. MI5 wont tell you, there is no base at Peasmore so you simply cant prove a negative
Kings claim of working for Wackenhut as a security guard at the alleged Peasmore base WAS dissproved though, yet I see he's now ducking the bullet by saying HE never said that, but he didnt deny it at the time.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby Gridkeeper » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:28 pm

Quoting Todal from ATS:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread303251/pg10
"Surely its about time this thread was deleted for being the Hoax it is?

James Casbolt is a proven Hoaxer. Gridkeeper is probably his only friend .
You are judged by the company you keep. Casbolt says on his website that he actually witnessed children being murdered, so snt Gridkeepr guilty by association?

One look at Gridkeepers Youtube posts show the type of whacko nonsense he posts. 'Scalar waves' and 'Solitron vortexes'

And by the way. Gridkeeper lives down near St Ives in Cornwall near to his mate casbolt and not in Canada.

I was at the recent UFO conference that Gridkeeper and Casbolt attempted and failed to gatecrash. They then sloped off to a side room where Gridkeeper videoed Casbolt spouting his usual rubbish.

All of Gridkeeper and Casbolts noise is to try and raise their profiles for Casbolts book coming out soon. Casbolt lives on Benefits".

So Chorlton lets break this down shall we.

The thread was NOT PROVEN to be a hoax.

Yes James is my friend, so what? His book is his business. If you want to associate me to the making of that book then that's your delusion not mine. I only see James abot 6 times a year as I don't live in Cornwall.

I have never been to a ufo conference in Cornwall in my entire life. If I filmed James then I would have to be Irish would I not? Let's have a listen to MILES JOHNSTON filming and interviewing James down at Cornwall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKLolaw3Pe4

Now we've heard Miles let's hear what I sound like(my name is Duncan by the way): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFqcAMeeZ28

In my youtube 12th Dimensional Stargate video Mary Hardy even mentions my name and that video has been on youtube for nearly a year now. I have never claimed to be anyone that I am not. Gridkeeper or Duncan that's it.

Your friend Todal claims he was at the conference and saw me with his own two eyes. You claim I have met you on three occasions and by the way telling me you are a musician is no clue. I was in the music business for 16years and have met thousands of musicians. I used to own the highest quality vinyl and cd mastering house in Europe. Next time you see me introduce yourself to me and then put your questions to my face. Maybe you've done that before and just didn't like what you heard, how about asking for some evidence next time? It's easier to show someone the truth in person than it is with words over the internet. Of course Chorlton I presume you are searching for the truth so I won't judge you by your association with your lying friend Todal.

best, Gridkeeper. (or Duncan, which ever you prefer).
Gridkeeper
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:45 am

Postby Chorlton » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:26 pm

The one thing I DO know is I will never get any thruth from you. You live in a fairytale world, a world where your imagination rules and overrides your sense of logic. A world that you manipulate and change to suit your own ends.

You have been asked for evidence to back up your ridiculous claims over the past year, by many many people. You have never given any.
You have been told by highly experienced and qualified people what is in your videos yet you continue to make false claims about them and duck and dive and wriggle more than a bucketfull of eels..

You are a hoaxer, a faker a shyster, and a liar and have been proven so. Your edited and faked video of Dr Mason alone proves that wthout looking at your FAST hoaxes. You thought you could con a highly reputable scientist into backing up your ridiculous claim and you were caught out.

And as for your last ridiculous claim?
"I used to own the highest quality vinyl and cd mastering house in Europe."

That, sir is absolute and total bollocks. Another in the long line of fantasies that come from you. Please dont try that one on. Like your other lies and fantasies, some might believe it but I know better.
I was making real music before you were born.
Now f---- off
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby Gridkeeper » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:01 pm

All I'm interested in is the truth and the evidence to back it up, that's what I do. Yes it's true that the method of how to exactly see these objects has not been released ,I will not be responsible for WW3. There are two telescopes under developement and that is an ongoing project. Now I'm also being accused of only wanting money out of this when I have clearly stated that I want the truth. If people chose not to believe me then that's fine. There is nothing to gain by issuing demands to me, it won't change anything. Now when someone has a small scale project that turns into a discovery then it usually needs a cash injection to get it fully up to speed. So all the while JLW and I don't take any money then people like yourself that search the truth just have to twiddle your thumbs for a while longer.
Good for you for lasting that long in the business. I got out the week I made that Holy Grail Vortex video with Mary Hardy. I walked away from this company who's name changed when I left: http://www.massivemasters.co.uk/

Bought the Neuman Lathe in 1997 from Ronnie at Heathmans Mastering, Parsons Green, London. George Lambert left there to work at Alchemy Mastering near Tottenham Court road(now at the top of the centre point building) and then he came to work for/with me. There are plenty of cd's and vinyls in the shops with my name on the back. One could always ring Ronnie and ask him or maybe I'll just put together the video of when I built my first pro mastering studio. It even includes Sean Davies (ex Strawberry Studios mastering enginerr)doing the sound testing for us, I'm even in it myself. What do ya say?
Gridkeeper
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:45 am

Postby Chorlton » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:17 pm

Gridkeeper wrote:All I'm interested in is the truth and the evidence to back it up, that's what I do. ?


You have been provided with the truth and evidence time and time again yet you continually wheel out the same old excuses because they dont fit in with your fantasies and delusions. You are like a little child who simply wont listen.

One could always ring Ronnie and ask him or maybe I'll just put together the video of when I built my first pro mastering studio. It even includes Sean Davies (ex Strawberry Studios mastering enginerr)doing the sound testing for us, I'm even in it myself. What do ya say?


Look Im not interested in seeing any more of your hoaxes or fantasies, holding hands with you or swapping spit in the shower OK?
Dont try and be friendly with me either as it doesnt work. I dont make friends with liars or conmen and especialy hoaxers like you and Casbolt who are doing damage to UFO and Supernatural research in the UK.
The quicker you, your lies, contricks and hoaxes dissapear the better.
Fortunatley, any little credibility you had is now almost gone and you are being labelled as a nutcase almost everywhere, other than loony sites like OM who still believe in the Tooth Fairy
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 am

Aw crap, now Gridkeeper is on here too? Man, he has been crying for attention on damn near every forum around. I would welcome a discussion with him based in logic, reason and common sense, but he lacks the ability to display it.

Sad that there are fools out there that might actually believer this utter nonsense.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:37 am

Next

Google

Return to UFOs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron