"Interstellar" 'FAST'?

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Access Denied » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:21 am

Gridkeeper wrote:Yes it's true that the method of how to exactly see these objects has not been released ,I will not be responsible for WW3.

Well Duncan, I can assure you you're not going to start WW3 if you share the coordinates of these objects so others can try to get (hopefully better) pictures of them. The locations of all visible "objects" in orbit (even the classified ones, except possibly one as I understand it) are known to amateur astronomers and can be looked up on the Heavens-Above web site here...

http://www.heavens-above.com/

If you're not in it for the money then there's no reason not to share your data and techniques with others... it's a simple as that. You don't need more money for better equipment… other people already have it and can help verify your "discovery". If it turns out you actually stumbled on to something interesting *then* you might start making money doing appearances etc... as it is right now you're finished. Nobody but a few folks who’ll believe anything they’re told if it reinforces their misguided beliefs is buying it…

Again, I appreciate you trying to be more human here but Chorlton is right even if his approach is a little hard for some folks to stomach... if you don't understand what he and others have been trying to tell you then I can only conclude you're either a liar or you need to get some professional help. Sorry.

If you’re not willing to provide the coordinates necessary for others to verify these objects exist in the next 24 hours you will be banned.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:46 am

I apologise if I come over hard to some. However, the reason is that Ive had to suffer Simon Anderson wheeling out the same old tales, the same old excuses time after time after time.
"I want the truth" he says, but thats not what he means. He's been told the truth. or the most logical explanations for his videos. This could all stop by simply giving celestial co ordinates and people could then verify what is actually in those positions, but he wont. Therefore, one can only deduce he is a hoaxer as there are far far too many amateur astronomers out there who would see anything as obvious as what he is allegedly capturing on video.

I come over rough because ive had enough of his fairytales about superhuman powers, how he supposedly took a picture of an etheric entity WITH HIS OWN CAMERA. of changing his DNA and flattening battery power with his hands amongst other of his tall tales. He simply makes it up as he goes along, never missing a chance to capitalise on something that a few people cant understand.

I come over rough because Im fed up with his video manipulation and fakery, his amazing claims about the most everyday banal things he videos, like dust and moths and insects and his video manipulation of them.

I come over rough because of his simplistic purile responses, like a little child standing there with his palms up.

This man is someone who wants to be something, wants to be someone and has been desperatley seeking a cause. A little search on the web even shows that. Check his posts about 'Sweyn Godwinson' and his ravings about being related to dead Kings and about being able to trace his ancestry back to around 800 (something which AFAIK only 4 or 5 people in the UK can do). You will also see even in those stories he is purporting to have 'powers'
He seems to have dropped all those ideas though when he tumbled on the UFO thing and the adoration he could get from doting imbeciles. This could probably tie in with his meeting up with the other fruitcake James Casbolt. Or it could go back to 2003 when he allegedly began videoing UFO's and began selling them via Santiago Yturria. But unbelievably he still wants people to believe he alone videoed UFO's at Goodwood at the same place 2 years running!. Goodwood runs quite famous Airshows and there were probably thousands of people there with cameras and video cameras over the two shows but only Simon Anderson (Gridkeeper) managed to video them.
Amazing eh?. Thats where he probably tumbled you dont have to fool all the people all the time, just some of them. Probably the same time he started reading the junk from another fruitcake James Gilliland and saw how he was making money from his rubbish.

Read this, posted by Santiago Yturria, ring any bells, note any similarities?:
"Simon Anderson is a UFO witness with whom I have been in contact with for a year researching his case. Throughout this period of time, Simon has witnessed a number of sightings, had encounters and situations with UFOs and paranormal presences and has developed an extraordinary ability to sense and detect these unknown presences in advance - and then documenting his experiences on video and gathering a vast dossier of visual data"
WOW ! He can detect them in advance!, Isnt that just amazing?

For those who find my posting style abrasive I apologise. Thats just my way, but after putting up with the same old outrageous lies from Gridkeeper for the last 4 years without any verifiable evidence or proof it does that to you......
And I suppose Im a miserable old git who's getting old.

Just dont get me started on Boy Bands !
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:22 am

I don't find your approach hard or abrasive, Chorlton. Quite the opposite. I have found that this approach is often exactly what is needed when dealing with "an infected person".

Chorlton wrote:This man is someone who wants to be something, wants to be someone and has been desperatley seeking a cause.

In my view (as a person who incessantly studies the implications of "information infection via viral memes"), this is the crux of the matter. The information virus seeks out and targets the ego, just as the HIV virus seeks out and targets the immune system (lowers white blood cell count). The yearning for fame and notoriety (if even behind assumed names) is the strongest aspect of the ego which can be targeted and exploited with the right sets of information. Exposure to the UFO community simply provides the "dirtiest" environment that will almost certainly ensure infection.

The ONLY ways (IMO) to remain infection-free are to remain detached from "the scene" (my preferred choice), or to constantly monitor your ego for those tinges of "hey, why can't I become well-known for something like these UFO nutcases?"... or both. But let me also point out that one can FOOL THEMSELVES into thinking they are monitoring their ego and keeping it in check. I recommend that you have a friend who checks up on you to give you a dispasstionate view from outside your own ego-landscape. Such reality checks are something I look for from my friends here at RU and abroad.

It is fairly easy to "diagnose" when someone is infected...at least for me it seems to be. Does anyone else share the opinion that Toon possesses this infection as well? To me it explains a LOT about his continual anti-social behavior which happens to be mixed with a very analytical and gifted mind.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Gridkeeper » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:33 pm

Access Denied wrote:
Gridkeeper wrote:Yes it's true that the method of how to exactly see these objects has not been released ,I will not be responsible for WW3.

Well Duncan, I can assure you you're not going to start WW3 if you share the coordinates of these objects so others can try to get (hopefully better) pictures of them. The locations of all visible "objects" in orbit (even the classified ones, except possibly one as I understand it) are known to amateur astronomers and can be looked up on the Heavens-Above web site here...

http://www.heavens-above.com/

If you're not in it for the money then there's no reason not to share your data and techniques with others... it's a simple as that. You don't need more money for better equipment… other people already have it and can help verify your "discovery". If it turns out you actually stumbled on to something interesting *then* you might start making money doing appearances etc... as it is right now you're finished. Nobody but a few folks who’ll believe anything they’re told if it reinforces their misguided beliefs is buying it…

Again, I appreciate you trying to be more human here but Chorlton is right even if his approach is a little hard for some folks to stomach... if you don't understand what he and others have been trying to tell you then I can only conclude you're either a liar or you need to get some professional help. Sorry.

If you’re not willing to provide the coordinates necessary for others to verify these objects exist in the next 24 hours you will be banned.

Threatend by a moderator. That's real nice. If you want to carry on believing Chorlton's lies when I've just shown you a small piece of evidence to prove this then you have exposed yourselves to me already. You're not interested in the real truth are you? Co ordinates have already been given. Maybe if you'd watched some of the videos already you'd know that as Chorlton already does. I came here because I thought you were all interested in the truth but you're not. Your ego just wants something no matter what the consequences are and believe me there are some. I've just deleted all my posts here as there is no point having them where they are not at all welcome. It's defeatest. Goodbye.
Gridkeeper

Postby Access Denied » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:55 pm

Gridkeeper wrote:Threatend by a moderator.

That wasn't a threat, it was a promise. :)

Gridkeeper wrote:Goodbye.

Don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out...

[GK is banned]

Chorlton wrote:And I suppose Im a miserable old git who's getting old.

Nah, I think we all understand where you’re coming from… it’s an acquired taste. :)

Chorlton wrote:Just dont get me started on Boy Bands !

Oh hell no, I’m not that stupid…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:53 pm

Gridkeeper wrote: I've just deleted all my posts here as there is no point having them where they are not at all welcome. It's defeatest. Goodbye.

Um...I don't think so. Since the last fiasco where someone deleted all of her posts - we've removed that ability.

Sorry to see you leave so quickly. I thought the discussion might be interesting.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:11 am

It might have been interesting to see if he would even come near to explaining some of his alleged "powers", but when hammered on this subject alone he just says something like "unbelievers will never believe", a similar mantra that Barry King comes out with.

Its been said somewhere that he has some sort of mental disorder, I dont think so. He's far too adept at video manipulation for that, but his replies to various questions over the years have been so ridiculous, so child like and purile that his mental processes in that respect seem to be affected.

So much of his video stuff has music to it which he claims is his and he loves the attention which that music brings, but funnily enough he claims copyright to his videos but not to his music?

Ah well.

I just wish we had all the mystery and scandal here in the UK that you have over the pond.

BTW Anyone know where J Lear has gone to now? Is he posting anywhere? as I do still have some questions for him which were cut short by Springers ban on me..

MRI scan on me hand this morning!! Not looking forwards to it.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: "Interstellar" 'FAST'?

Postby Chorlton » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:09 am

I see Gridkeeper is now posting replies to his own Youtube Gridkeeper posts as 'Michiokaku' infering Dr Michio Kaku is endorsing his hoaxes.
If one also does a Youtube search fror 'michiokaku' you come across a lot of Gridkeepers Interstellar and FAST posts.
When will this man stop?.

He actually started it smalltime several months ago, presumably to see if there would be any comeback and when there wasnt decidedto continue the impersonations.

Several people have mentioned that if they get banned from responding to any of Gridkeepers posts they automatically get banned from those on the 'michiokaku' channel.

Anyone in the US happen to know Dr Michio Kaku and could let him know whats going on? Ive emailed his website but without a reply.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Chorlton wrote:Anyone in the US happen to know Dr Michio Kaku and could let him know whats going on? Ive emailed his website but without a reply.

We'll try getting in touch with him next week (if you haven't already). We might know someone who knows him personally. I'm curious what his take on this is, as well. The assertion that he allegedly supports the claims should be a piece of cake to prove or disprove.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:21 am

Thanks RY
Ive emailed the address on Dr Kaku's website twice but have had no reply.
I think a cursory glance at Gridkeepers Youtube stuff and the Stuff on Youtube by a 'michiokaku' and the comments posted would, even to a layman show its Gridkeeper.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:45 pm

Ha, breezed over to godlikeproductions (to remind myself how retarded some can be, lol....its really good entertainment to read some of their stuff) and saw old Griddy posted up some more crap.....

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 538533/pg1
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Fri May 16, 2008 9:37 am

I see that, over on another 'believer' site, Gridkeeper has been called out?

Hes been offered $5000 to show someone how his badly faked pictures are done.

I suspect he will simply be chased off the site by the believeing, adoring disciples.

Casbolt was offered £10K to prove he actually worked for the UK security services and he refused to even acknowledge the emails.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs