Roswell crash - Fact or Fiction?

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Roswell crash - Fact or Fiction?

Postby stan » Mon May 29, 2006 1:11 am

Do you think the Roswell crash happened? I think it definitely did, the evidence is there.

It may not have happened in Roswell as some claim, but I think it at least happened somewhere in New Mexico, whether it was Roswell or not I'm not sure.

Do you think the fact that New Mexico was a major state for nuclear testing has any importance to this subject? could it have been radiation that caused the aliens to lose control of the craft?

stan

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:48 pm

Hey Stan! Sorry I didn't see this sooner!

I have to confess that I've not done any real in depth research into Roswell so won't offer an opinion one way or another.

I do know Zep has some insight into this so hopefully he'll chime in!
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:40 am

I am planning on writing an article in the near future about this. Personally, I do not believe a UFO crashed in the desert in 1947 nor do I believe a UFO has ever crashed anywhere else on Earth.

You are correct ScaRZ, there is a lot of information out there that implies Roswell did actually happen as the legends tell. I believe there has been a concerted, semi-organised effort to plant the idea of the crash in our minds and I have a good idea as to the reasons for this.

All is not as it seems ;)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to UFOs