Dulce

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Dulce

Postby terrylm » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 am

there is a man by the name of gorden novel who states he went looking and found no evidence for the base,
and im led to believe he was once friendly with john lear, Ive done a bit of a search on old gorden and he seems to have some high up connections over the years even if they look to be a bit shady.
terrylm

Postby Chorlton » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:20 pm

terrylm wrote:there is a man by the name of gorden novel who states he went looking and found no evidence for the base,
and im led to believe he was once friendly with john lear, Ive done a bit of a search on old gorden and he seems to have some high up connections over the years even if they look to be a bit shady.

One only has to look at and examine the logistsics of constructing and running such a base to see the whole thing is a hoax. With John lear connected to it, it becomes even more of a hoax if such a thing is possible
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:00 am

terrylm wrote:Ive done a bit of a search on old gorden and he seems to have some high up connections over the years even if they look to be a bit shady.

Hi terrylm, welcome to RU. Ryan started a thread about GN in our Aviary section that you may be interested in...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=460
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Terry...please keep in mind that Gordon has been convinced, by people who would take advantage of other people's instabilities and illness, that Majestic 12 is real and "messes" with people...including the myth that they read and "modify" emails. These are lies Gordon has been told, and he believes it. I feel bad for people like Gordon who have been misled by people who were/are in authority positions and should know better. Their opinions of people they consider as "beneath" them...people they can use as "test" subjects or as the butt of their beer-bets...is sickening.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs