Dorothy Izatt UFO Case

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Dorothy Izatt UFO Case

Postby ryguy » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Just recieved the following via email today - new documentary coming out on the case:

Witness the most credible alien contactee story ever told...

To view the trailer please visit: http://www.capturingthelightdvd.com (high-resolution)

Or at YouTube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=a7jQpYwDvYs (low-resolution)

As far as I can tell, no samples of the video are available anywhere other than the documentary available for $19.99.

A 2005 article about her can be found: http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2005/05/dorothy-izatt-by-graham-conway.html

I haven't looked at her case - and I'm curious if anyone has heard about her and the great deal of evidence she allegedly has captured.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Yeah I received the same email seven times in my inbox, which doesn't go down well with me. Neither does the fact there are no examples of the "amazing footage" to view anywhere and to see any you have to fork out twenty dollars for the privilege...

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:24 pm

That's it! I am tired of having morals and not making big cash! Time to toss the morals out the window and begin taking as much of other people's money as I can possibly get my hands on!!! :shock:

Jus kiddin!!! :lol:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:44 pm

Hey Ray !
Maybe we could take some fuzzy pictures of say.... Plankton, then bung them up on Youtube calling them F.U.S.T (Far Under Sea and Tides
and say they were spaceships?
I bet Jose Escamilla would give us half a mill for them ?

Nahhhhhh

Just a thought..........

I'll leave now................... exits....... stage right................
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:53 am

You guys jest...but that's the danger of understanding how the game works when dealing with "believers"...and how such cons can be run.

Imagine...the folks out there who are skeptics concerning UFO's and Aliens - and are also extremely intelligent and have come to understand the vulnerabilities that are inherent in such a culture full of highly-suggestible folks...some of whom have deep pockets. You guys have come to realize the restraint required of those gifted with such insight, imagine how much more difficult it must be for those folks who've dealt with this community for many, many years...and the temptations they must have faced to take a little bit of the cake for themselves...

Consider the potential for a gifted con-man. Then consider the even greater potential for a group of con-men with a common cause, working together.

It's almost too easy for the scammers to get people to "fall for it". Scary, ain't it?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to UFOs