Motivation: To Achieve "Superstar" Status in UFO C

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Motivation: To Achieve "Superstar" Status in UFO C

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:57 pm

I cannot help but compare how "true believers" (let's use the ExoPos as one good example) have an undying devotion to their "UFO superstars" in much the same way that rock enthusiasts (and I count myself in this group) look up to their favorite bands and performers. Here is just an example of how certain UFO "researchers" are referred to for an upcoming New Age expo here in Los Angeles:

http://www.consciouslifeexpo.com/

Welcome to the 2008 Conscious Life Expo, being held this February 8 - 11 at the LAX Hilton in Los Angeles. This year's Expo, our sixth consecutive
yearly event, promises to be the best one yet.

See superstars Lisa Moulton Howe, Jim Marrs, and Richard C. Hoagland.
Attend the Meet and Greet with Coast to Coast's George Noory followed by a
special Panel presentation, "The Road to 2012", hosted by George.

Attend Workshops with David Wilcock and Sean David Morton and Lectures
with Serena & Douglas Taylor and James Gilliland. Visit the Film Festival
where 'Contact Has Begun" with James Gilliland will be featured.

Note how the adulating writer of this promo got the name of his/her "superstar" a bit incorrect. Or did LMH suddenly change her first name to Lisa? :lol:

This is the same sort of "vibe" that I got from David Griffin in one of his recent posts here... it seemed as if he looked up to LMH as if she were Bono of U2. But in the comparison of this form of adulation, we should also look at the contrasts. Bono and U2, along with all of our "real Rockstars" (i.e. the ones who actually deliver the greatest music that so many people love), actually produce a product... they don't "report" things asking you to "believe". While I would bet Bono would like the rest of the world to take on all his own beliefs about what is good, what is worthy, how we should act, most people just like him because he makes good music. With the UFOnuts we see they look up to their "superstars" BECAUSE of their beliefs.

Not necessarily a bad reason to look up to another person, but one should at least evaluate how well (or poorly) these people tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about their beliefs. I dare say LMH has been caught relaying information that she knows might not be true, and has certainly been seen to withold information that she knew was true.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to UFOs