Project Camelot views and opinions

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Project Camelot views and opinions

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:05 pm

I am looking for views, opinions and information concerning "project Camelot" for purposes of intelligently discussing this with folks form the believer crowd.

I realize this may have been discussed here before, but my feeble search turned up muck for me to wade through, and I'm a lazy American so it didn't work out for me, lol.

I am curious of everyone's current views on this subject.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:34 pm

How much do you already know about Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy and their backgrounds?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:59 pm

Ashamed to say, but nothing at this time. Do you have a "primer " you can point me to?
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:24 pm

You've come to the right place... lol.

We'll try to put the history together here in one place by tonight.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:08 am

Here's a brief outline.

I'm going to avoid retelling the Serpo history - it's just too long, too sordid, and much too painful for every single person involved in the mess. So the Cliff Notes version is this:

(1) Bill Ryan was one of the primary promoters/distributors of the "Project Serpo" releases. He knew Rick was the source very, very early on, and chose to hide that fact from the public - as it would destroy his theory that there could be a morsel of truth inside the pile of bitter trash.

(2) From 2005 through 2007, he was focused solely on researching/promoting Serpo releases. He met Kerry Cassidy when she interviewed him at the Laughlin Conference where he spoke on Serpo (and which Victor, Kit, Rick and Hal where cheering him on).

(3) By 2007, Bill and Kerry were together, Bill was becoming more and more disillusioned with Project Serpo, and together he and Kerry began Project Camelot.

Since then, Bill has dropped out of the Serpo promotion business for good, and is now working with Kerry, a small-time producer, to interview people they consider to be UFO "whistleblowers".

They have a few decent interviewees. But for the most part, they've also interviewed folks who've been clearly shown to be fabricating stories or complete con-artists. Their motto has been to simply put the stories out there and let the public decide....but it appears that Project Camelot has become a sounding board for anyone who wants to get their particular "pet UFO story/hoax" sent out across the airwaves.

From their website:

We think the stories we present need to be examined carefully and without prior judgment. The reason we do video interviews at all (rather than written ones, or on audio – both of which are far easier!) is to present you (the viewer) with the best possible substitute for meeting with the person yourself. This is important to understand, and is certainly not understood by (e.g.) those who trash Dan Burisch’s claims wholesale... without ever having met the man. We’ve met him several times (as, I imagine, have you), and we’re convinced of his integrity. We’re also aware he’s been working for and with Majestic for years and as such may not yet be revealing absolutely everything he knows.

As you can see from even that short blurb...they often end up promoting an alreadly proven con-man, without even realizing it - because they fail to do the preliminary due-diligence. Another clear example of failure to investigate before assuming something to be true - their mentioning of "Majestic" as though it is a real entity...and going a step further and saying they're "aware he's been working for and with Majestic for years...."

lol....anyway - what you'll find at Project Camelot is an opportunity to "meet" folks face to face. In Project Camelot world, a smile and a handshake is enough to convince one of someone's integrity and to determine whether they're telling the truth.

There is a heck of a lot more to the story....volumes....but this is ancient history, I've just worked for 17 hours straight, and I've got to call it quits for today. Hope this helped a little!

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby JLarryx » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:52 pm

Hi,

Ryguy, what is your opinion regarding Ralph Ring's interview?
JLarryx

Postby ryguy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:26 pm

JLarryx wrote:Hi,

Ryguy, what is your opinion regarding Ralph Ring's interview?

That was an interesting one - and I almost actually wrote to Bill to let him know it was a great interview. Unfortunately my impression is that Ralph is a "believer" who was sucked in by a group who conned him into believing something happened that didn't.

Here's a perfect example of how these kinds of things work. Look carefully at the details and you'll see how believers can be carefully conned by others:

Did the craft fly? "Fly is not the right word. It traversed distance. It seemed to take no time. I was with two other engineers when we piloted the 45' craft about ten miles. I thought it hadn't moved – I thought it had failed. I was completely astonished when we realized that we had returned with samples of rocks and plants from our destination. It was a dramatic success. It was more like a kind of teleportation.

"What's more, time was distorted somehow. We felt we were in the craft about fifteen or twenty minutes. We were told afterwards that we'd been carefully timed as having been in the craft no longer than three or four minutes. I still have no complete idea how it worked. We just built it exactly according to Carr's instructions. Everything had to be perfect... it all had to be just so, or it he said it would not work: a kind of symbiotic state between man and machine.

With that said, I've been meaning to check back for updates to see when the blueprints and technical details get published. When I first checked they weren't there, and subsequently things have gotten crazy and busy so I haven't checked back....I just did now and it appears his page has been updated.

What has me convinced that he's not a hoaxer or con-man is that he refers to valid theory, and doesn't claim that he, himself, solved the problems, but that someone else has - and that he's convinced it works. The difference also is that he claimed to have evidence and is willing to offer it up to public review. That's rare.

There's a great deal of history to the OTC story - antigravity enthusiasts know it well. To date there's no evidence any successful test ever took place, although there's Ralph's anecdotal account...as weak as it is (the craft never actually "moved"...)

I've not reviewed the docs Ralph provided yet so I'm not going to make any sort of judgement about it - but one sign where alarm-bells should go off is when any scientist ever claims that the government and/or industry has attempted to stifle or "cover-up" their discovery. The truth is - this is usually an excuse for not having to provide results in return for the thousands, and even millions of dollars that private investors have sunk into their research.

And typically the millionaire investors fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:54 pm

The interesting interviews you can find at Project Camelot are:

Dan Sherman - I found this interview fascinating in light of a story we'd heard from a government insider about a case where one of the Generals who ran INSCOM's remote viewing research was eventually "let go" because of a case where they attempted to subject a group of military RV'ers to "sensory-deprevation". Essentially they left these guys for an extended period naked and in the dark. The hope was that the sensory deprevation would increase their "telepathic abilities"...what it ended up doing was driving them insane. Since we heard about this, I've always wondered what ever happened to those guys, and I constantly keep an eye open for if/when/where any of them turn up with stories that might parallel that true event.

Bob Dean - Not because his information has been proven valid, but because of the parallels between some stories he has told related to Warsaw-Pact Soviet territories and sightings over there in the early 60's, as well as a document that allegedly had data that parallels what is claimed to have been in the mythical "yellow-book" related to the mj-12 scam. Any person who tells stories that parallel that particular mythology we're always interested in - because they offer additional leads to the "source(s)" of the myth.

Gordon Novel - Gordon is an interesting person because of his very close connections to the usual suspects. He knows a lot, has seen a lot of communications between these folks, and so is a valuable data source...however he has bought the mj12 mythology, so some of the conclusions/assumptions he makes need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Ralph Ring - Interesting for the reasons cited in my previous post.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:11 pm

ryguy wrote:I've not reviewed the docs Ralph provided yet so I'm not going to make any sort of judgement about it - but one sign where alarm-bells should go off is when any scientist ever claims that the government and/or industry has attempted to stifle or "cover-up" their discovery. The truth is - this is usually an excuse for not having to provide results in return for the thousands, and even millions of dollars that private investors have sunk into their research.

And typically the millionaire investors fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

Indeed, and let us not forget the relevant fact that Otis T. Carr was indicted and convicted for selling securities (shares in his UFO venture) without a license. Furthermore, the alleged demonstration which was organized by radio talk show host Long John Nebel turned out to be a bust... NO ONE who showed up to that event ever saw it fly. And it was after this failed attempt to prove he had the goods that he ended up in the hospital, and soon after that they came after him for the securities charge.

All-in-all, hoaxsters just LOVE to romanticize someone from the past (usually dead) as they hope the negatives of their character have faded into oblivion. But Carr's securities conviction stands as part of the legal record of his get-rich-quick scam.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm

I knew I was in the right place, thanks for the OUTSTANDING summery.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:33 am

IgnoreTheFacts wrote:I knew I was in the right place, thanks for the OUTSTANDING summery.

I agree, excellent summary.

There are many interviews I have enjoyed at P.C.

The one struck a nerve with me is the Jack Carter Loose Nukes story.

Is there a thread on that here somewhere?

I am curious what you all thought about that.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:20 pm

Got an update from Project Camelot.

I might change the title of this thread to:

"People in the world who should be on medication"

And I'm not talking about Fulford....

1) Project Camelot interviews Benjamin Fulford:

http://projectcamelot.org/benjamin_fulford.html

If you need a bodyguard, it's too late. You have to make them not want to shoot you.
Benjamin Fulford

Last month, Project Camelot traveled to Japan to meet and interview Benjamin Fulford.

The son of a Canadian diplomat, Benjamin Fulford rebelled against his upbringing and at the age of 17 made his way to the Amazon to live with a native tribe. Wanting to better understand Western society, he spent time in a community in Argentina before attending university in Japan.

Principled, brave, and still a diehard idealist, he resigned as Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes Magazine after investigating a scandal the editor refused to report. As he researched global affairs further, he uncovered the complex web of global financial control at the hands of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds - and also the reality of racially targeted bioweapons such as SARS.

It was these plans for depopulation that upset some powerful factions in Japan, Taiwan and China. After being approached by a real-life Ninja, matters came to a head in 2007 when Fulford became the first Westerner for 500 years to be admitted into the Eastern Secret Societies, a group with 6 million members. As their spokesman, he delivered a simple message to the Illuminati:

Recognize that your time is over, step down without a fight, and allow the world to thrive - or face the consequences from 100,000 professional assassins.

This was first communicated through Henry Makow and Jeff Rense in July 2007. Project Camelot has now traveled to Japan to meet with Fulford personally. Our interview presents the astonishing background story - and also reminds the Illuminati, whom we are confident watch our videos carefully, that the ultimatum is real, serious, and still in force.

Armed with an optimistic vision, Fulford is prepared to be the next Finance Minister of Japan. His plans to spend Japan's $5 trillion of foreign reserves to end world poverty are inspiring as practical steps to repair generations of damage done by a ruthless ruling elite. This is a man with a deep understanding of both East and West, a global economic historian who thinks way outside of the box, a lover of peace unafraid to speak warrior words.

In this comprehensive video, Parts 1 and 2 focus on global financial history and Fulford's fascinating personal story leading up to his approach by the Ninja. Part 3 contains the details of The Ultimatum itself.

http://projectcamelot.org/benjamin_fulford.html
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dazdude » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:52 pm

Dan Sherman - I found this interview fascinating in light of a story we'd heard from a government insider about a case where one of the Generals who ran INSCOM's remote viewing research was eventually "let go" because of a case where they attempted to subject a group of military RV'ers to "sensory-deprevation". Essentially they left these guys for an extended period naked and in the dark. The hope was that the sensory deprevation would increase their "telepathic abilities"...what it ended up doing was driving them insane. Since we heard about this, I've always wondered what ever happened to those guys, and I constantly keep an eye open for if/when/where any of them turn up with stories that might parallel that true event.

Hi id be very interested in knowing more on this - ive found documented references to Targ and harary been booted out of sri but with no reasons why - then much later puthoff was fired for a while?

do you have any docs or material on this please.

daz
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:05 am

dazdude wrote:
Hi id be very interested in knowing more on this - ive found documented references to Targ and harary been booted out of sri but with no reasons why - then much later puthoff was fired for a while?

do you have any docs or material on this please.

daz

Hey daz,

Review the documentation surrounding Stubblebine. When I get some breathing room I can forward you some of the information related to the event which I believe took place physically at the Monroe Institute. If you have any sort of relationship with Kit - he could probably fill you in on the details, as he was involved to some extent - he said he was disgusted by the things they were doing and wanted nothing to do with it.

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dazdude » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:50 am

HI I've rechecked the archives and nothing much on this - i have found a couple of references to an 'inscom fiasco' but couldnt pin down what this was either.

Ive seen and read about the mentally unstable young soldier who lied on his application and was affected at Monroe is this the thing we are talking about here?

daz
Last edited by dazdude on Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
dazdude
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Next

Google

Return to UFOs