Turkey UFO Video

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Turkey UFO Video

Postby murnut » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:16 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BEM-ObMXJY

The ship looks compelling, however I don't see the et's.

What do you all think?

Could be significant....right?

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WORLDWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!
WORLD EXCLUSIVE!
The most significant UFO videos of all time that also cover two extraterrestrials were caught on tape in Istanbul.
This extraordinary incident took place in a compound in Kumburgaz/Istanbul was witnessed by nearly a dozen of residents and filmed by a night guard in several different times. The images captured are expected to have a tremendous impact throughout the world and be listed as the most important UFO/extraterrestrial images ever filmed.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BEM-ObMXJY
As is well known, UFO’s and proof of extraterrestrial life have been frequently witnessed by both government officials and civilians in our country as well as throughout the world. In several cases, these observations were captured on tape by amateur cameras.
In July-August 2007, a number of nation-wide UFO sightings were reported while some of them were filmed and aired. Within the same period, the objects witnessed by the residents of Kumburgaz/Yeni Kent Compound, caught on video by a night guard named Yalcin Yalman and the footage were considered as the closest and the most significant images ever filmed in Turkey and around the world.
Some explanations about the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYr4ERffPEg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jyiPB5Ih3M
In these amazing video footage which would likely have major repercussions around the world and be listed as “the most significant UFO video ever”, physical forms of UFO’s and their metallic structures reflecting moonlight are clearly noticeable. What’s more important is that in the close-up pictures of the objects, silhouettes of two entities can be distinctly made out.
The incident went on for two months intermittently before the very eyes of the residents of “Yeni Kent Compound”, filmed by a night guard named Yalcin Yalman for 22 minutes. The detailed analysis of a certain portion of these extraordinary videos showed that three different objects were captured at the same time. It is our belief that these outstanding first-ever video images of extraterrestrials will launch a new era in which further images of extraterrestrial beings can be captured on tape.
http://www.siriusufo.org/tr/?fx=sayfa_a ... nglish.asp
We came to a point that leading scientific research centers around the world have been setting up research centers on Ufology, furthermore, high-ranking retired military and government officials, astronauts, congressmen, scientists, senior military commanders, colonels, generals, jet fighter and civilian pilots, radar operators, top intelligence officers of CIA and FBI, department of defense officials have been releasing documents they possess regarding UFO’s and openly revealing facts to the public.
Now it’s time for world governments to disclose the “UFO Reality”. Such a disclosure is critically important for all humanity and it would certainly be a turning point for the history of our planet. The disclosure of extraterrestrial life would also launch an unprecedented era, unify humanity by the awareness of being earthlings ensuring peace, harmony and unity consciousness and lead our dear planet to a new age of intercommunication and wisdom.
The recent harsh cycle our planet has been going through marks the period in which ecological, social, energy, health problems worsen day by day. We believe that deteriorating circumstances make it vital for our government officials take a step to reveal the truth about UFO’s.
Respectfully,
Haktan Akdogan- Chairman
SIRIUS UFO SPACE SCIENCES RESEARCH CENTER
SIRIUS INTERNATIONAL UFO MUSEUMS
WORLD UFO DISCLOSURE CAMPAIGN
Head Office: Firuzaga Mah. Faikpasa Sok. No:37 Kat:1 Cukurcuma-Beyoglu / Istanbul - TURKEY
Tel: 90-212- 252 86 46 / 252 86 82 Fax: 90-212- 252 87 07
http://www.siriusufo.org/ info@siriusufo.org
http://www.worldufodisclosure.org/ info@worldufodisclosure.org
( PLEASE POST THIS AS WIDE AND AS FAR AS POSSIBLE! )
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Turkey UFO Video

Postby lost_shaman » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:22 am

murnut wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BEM-ObMXJY

What do you all think?

Looks like a fake or Hoax or whatever you want to call it to me.

Notice the Time Stamps on the videos, they are all over the place! Some at 1:45 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 4:00 am, 4:03 am. Yet despite these time differences, all we see are what appears to be pitch black night skies, here because of the time differences some of these shots should have taken place during daylight hours!

Even if we assume the Time Stamps do not reflect the accurate Times because the clock was never set by the owner of the video camera the time differences between the shots is over 14 hours, while the length of Nighttime in Turkey, Aug 2007, was slightly less than 10 hours. This means that one of the two, the 'pm' shots or the 'am' shots, should have occurred during Daylight hours.
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby murnut » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:39 am

lost_shaman wrote:
murnut wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BEM-ObMXJY

What do you all think?

Looks like a fake or Hoax or whatever you want to call it to me.

Notice the Time Stamps on the videos, they are all over the place! Some at 1:45 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 4:00 am, 4:03 am. Yet despite these time differences, all we see are what appears to be pitch black night skies, here because of the time differences some of these shots should have taken place during daylight hours!

Even if we assume the Time Stamps do not reflect the accurate Times because the clock was never set by the owner of the video camera the time differences between the shots is over 14 hours, while the length of Nighttime in Turkey, Aug 2007, was slightly less than 10 hours. This means that one of the two, the 'pm' shots or the 'am' shots, should have occurred during Daylight hours.

These clips explain the time stamp

murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:51 am

Too early to tell. Aside from some oddities with the video, the images itself are odd...hard to explain. By the way murnut - to see the "aliens" if you pause at various points you can see an outline and sometimes you can even make out the profile of the eyes/face. It has a stereotypical alien look to it.

One of the oddest things, I thought, was that people were just calmly standing there and recording it. And the entity was simply standing there facing away from the glowing craft. No one moved. Honestly, if I was there, I'd be sprinting as fast as I could toward the craft snapping pictures as fast as my camera could take them - and hopefully could capture the little bugger, lock him in my car, and race him to the nearest TV station... :)

Seriously though - one of the most interesting things I noticed was that in his distributed email he offered to allow other people to do a full analysis on his data...he even offered to share his data with Maccabee, which I thought was brave.

As always - time will tell...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:59 am

From what I understood from the explanation video, the video camera had a high power optical zoom and a add on lens.

I also was glad to see the welcoming of independent study.

I still cant make out the ET's though.

So many cases seem to have faded away though.

Is it me or have the reporting of sighting picked up?
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby lost_shaman » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:47 am

murnut wrote:These clips explain the time stamp

So this guy doesn't know English, but his Video Camera is Set on English and yet he 'resets' the clock everytime he uses the Video Camera and just gets the am and pm mixed up sometimes?

Yeah... I'm sure that's what the Hoaxer said happened after it was pointed out!

At any rate unless this video 'proves' E.T. is Visiting Earth it's worthless because it's not consistent with the body of observations of luminous atmospheric phenomena that are consistent over time!
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:27 pm

Well there goes 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back. :x

I watched it without sound... WTF am I supposed to be seeing?

I'm with LS on this one, the guy's story doesn't add up and if it's supposed to be a flying saucer you can be sure it's a hoax. :roll:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:00 pm

You just need to elevate your consciousness a little. :)

Just kidding!

Essentially it's like one of those pictures - if you stare at it long enough you can finally make it out. Picture a glowing disk settled just behind a small hill, waaay in the distance. A little later in the video, standing a little closer to the camera than the ship, is a shadowy figure - at the beginning it almost looks like it's walking. Just under 1/4 way through the video, if you freeze the video every now and then you can just barely make out some facial features (although that could just be my imagination)...but at one point I really could see the huge eyes, tiny little chin....it almost looked like some rediculous rubber mask you'd buy from a Rite-Aid during Halloween or something.

That's not to say it couldn't be possible...I mean maybe aliens really do have that stereotypical huge-headed-rubber-mask-looking-face.... :)

If you guys can't see it, after our road-trip this weekend, I'll take some screenshots and circle the profile/face... (And people wonder why our report has taken almost a year to complete....sometimes I feel like a kid with ADHD getting distracted by all of the fun sights along the way...lol)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:24 pm

I watched the video while chatting with Ry last night and I have to say I wasn't impressed. Btw Ry, they do circle the "window" in the version I viewed, presumably to show the "alien" that looks a lot like the blob - you have some imagination if you can see a grey lol!

What struck me about the video was how calm the guy doing the filming was, along with the guy who was with him. They were quite matter-of-fact about the whole thing which I found odd. The "saucer" itself looked a bit too plasticky/cgi-esque for my liking and the fact there is nothing else to be seen whatsoever in the footage except an inky blackness also leaves me suspicious. One only has to look on Youtube to see what is possible nowadays. This particular video appears to be a lesser-quality version of many UFO videos in the public domain. One other thing I noticed was that the shape of the "craft" appeared to change somtimes. I read something last night that mentioned there was more than one craft so maybe that would explain it.

Whatever, I guess it will all come out in the wash.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:10 am

To me, the only thing missing from the video was:

Copyright John Lenard Walson
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to UFOs