Confirmation & Update on Secret United Nations Meeting

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re:

Postby Shawnna » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:14 pm

ryguy wrote:Should Mr. Salla be added to the list of proven UFO hoaxers then? Opinions?

-Ry

He may very well 'believe' what he puts out.

*shrugs*

What he does not do is correct the record even when confronted with evidence to the contrary. For example, in February of 2006, he put out an article stating that Rick Doty finished law school and passed the New Mexico bar exam.

Yet when confronted with evidence to the contrary, he has done NOTHING to amend the article.

In my view, he lacks integrity and cannot be trusted to report accurate information. I wouldn't believe ANYTHING he puts out without independently verifying the information.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Re:

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Shawnna wrote:Yet when confronted with evidence to the contrary, he has done NOTHING to amend the article.

In my view, he lacks integrity and cannot be trusted to report accurate information. I wouldn't believe ANYTHING he puts out without independently verifying the information.

Interesting...even this long after you reported that incorrect statement, he has left that information in his article without any correction. Fascinating...

This means that Salla is willfully and knowlingly distributing untrue information. Obviously with his other writings he may be distributing untrue info, but the argument can be made that he doesnt' know any better. In this case we have evidence that he most certainly knows better - and yet continues promoting invalid data. Why...to support the theory promoted by the article? Hmm....

This could potentially make an interesting article of its own... I wonder what else we might have overlooked about Mr. Salla's connections with the known MJ12/Serpo-Disinformation players...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Confirmation & Update on Secret United Nations Meeting

Postby JayKew » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Didnt the gang of 5 initially suspect Salla of being Tacitus ??
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:48 pm

They most certainly did lol. That was based on M Ruben telling them he was definitely posting from Australia, with Doty's "sources" confirming the same... :shock:

The word "clueless" came to mind on many an occasion during the Tacitus episode ;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:20 am

Wha....but....but....what do you mean Steve - I thought that Rick has computer forensics experts who could easily shut down a dude like Tacitus in mere seconds. I'm talkin' shutting down his web server, tracing him down to his exact location and PC, and injecting tons of viruses into his computer and making him virtually useless.

I mean...Doty's got connections...dontcha know? :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:29 am

Hehe. I remember when I told Bill Ryan I'd "worked out" what Tacitus Monroe meant. Minutes after telling Bill, Tacitus received an email from Doty stating, rather triumphantly, that he had dicovered his identity!

Oh how we laughed :)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:31 am

Good times....good times....

:)
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs