deleted

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Government creation of UFO mythology & disinformation

Postby Shawnna » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:43 pm

SkepticOverlord posted this in another forum but I want to dedicate a thread to this topic - as I believe this is the most important research we are going to be doing in the very near future.

The Skeptic Guy wrote:Anyway, what I'd really like to see is for someone, somewhere, somehow to finally focus on the massive ongoing real and proven conspiracy that is certainly related to Slurpo... the ongoing and systematic involvement of "government agencies" in the creation and feeding of UFO mythology as a means for disinformation.

SkepticOverlord
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:02 pm

If they use UFO'S and Aliens as disinfo to keep us off their butts, then what dirty deeds are they up to?
I certainly believe that most UFO's and abductions are most of our own doing.........BUT WHY?
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:36 pm

Excellent question, Scarz!

This is my sense today - but I reserve the right to change my opinion as we dig deeper into this particularly nasty rabbit hole!

I believe this excerpt from President Eisenhower's farewell speech of 1961 gives us a hint (emphasis is mine).

IV.

A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction.

Our military organization today bears little relation to that known by any of my predecessors in peacetime, or indeed by the fighting men of World War II or Korea.

Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations.

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades.

In this revolution, research has become central; it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government.

Today, the solitary inventor, tinkering in his shop, has been overshadowed by task forces of scientists in laboratories and testing fields. In the same fashion, the free university, historically the fountainhead of free ideas and scientific discovery, has experienced a revolution in the conduct of research. Partly because of the huge costs involved, a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. For every old blackboard there are now hundreds of new electronic computers.

The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded.

Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientifictechnological elite.

It is the task of statesmanship to mold, to balance, and to integrate these and other forces, new and old, within the principles of our democratic system -- ever aiming toward the supreme goals of our free society.

The full speech can be found at http://coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~hst306/documents/indust.html.

So to get this started - let's imagine for a minute what relevance the "huge industrial and military machinery of defense" is, if we have no enemies that justify that expense as a nation?
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby kyleking » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:28 pm

Shawnna -

It is true that we face a threat from the proliferation of military weapons and even mindset.

But we will not discern any answers through internet forums. THAT is the illusion.

Doing things like this is what THEY WANT. Keep us occupied thinking that we can get answers by hacking websites or P addresses...feeling all important and conspiratorial.

WAKE UP!!

There were and are real people with real power who are fighting this future, and they do NOT have web sites, and they don't post on web forums.

You are dealing with something that is so far beyond your grasp that "they" can only be giggling at this pathetic display.

Talk about UFOs, talk about little green men. But trying to make people believe that chatting online will save the planet is just.plain.foolish.

Carol Rosin is a fraud, Stephen Greer is a fraud. Have you learned nothing over the last decade?

What you are doing here is exactly what will ensure the success of those that seek to weaponize EVERYTHING. Because we're "fiddling" while "Rome" burns.

You may feel like you doing something important. Erm, no. You're posting on a web forum. Enjoy it, but don't think for a minute that anyone really takes any of it seriously. Anyone who does is likewise a fool.

I thought this site was to discuss the Serpo story, but it is becoming obvious that it is really more like a mouthpiece for Carol and her ilk.

No thanks.

Kyle
UFOReflections.blogspot.com
kyleking

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:43 pm

kyleking wrote:Shawnna -

It is true that we face a threat from the proliferation of military weapons and even mindset.

But we will not discern any answers through internet forums. THAT is the illusion.

Doing things like this is what THEY WANT. Keep us occupied thinking that we can get answers by hacking websites or P addresses...feeling all important and conspiratorial.

WAKE UP!!

There were and are real people with real power who are fighting this future, and they do NOT have web sites, and they don't post on web forums.

You are dealing with something that is so far beyond your grasp that "they" can only be giggling at this pathetic display.

Talk about UFOs, talk about little green men. But trying to make people believe that chatting online will save the planet is just.plain.foolish.

Carol Rosin is a fraud, Stephen Greer is a fraud. Have you learned nothing over the last decade?

What you are doing here is exactly what will ensure the success of those that seek to weaponize EVERYTHING. Because we're "fiddling" while "Rome" burns.

You may feel like you doing something important. Erm, no. You're posting on a web forum. Enjoy it, but don't think for a minute that anyone really takes any of it seriously. Anyone who does is likewise a fool.

I thought this site was to discuss the Serpo story, but it is becoming obvious that it is really more like a mouthpiece for Carol and her ilk.

No thanks.

Kyle
UFOReflections.blogspot.com

kyle. stick around here. shawnna may be a bit humorless but she means well. maybe we can yet entice carol rosin to come here to defend the third reich. it's worth the wait, no?
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:31 am

kyleking wrote:Doing things like this is what THEY WANT. Keep us occupied thinking that we can get answers by hacking websites or P addresses...feeling all important and conspiratorial.

WAKE UP!!

You wake up Kyle. Guess what - "they" use the internet just like every one of us. "They" communicate ideas and exchange "plans" over the internet just like everyone else. And yes - they initiate hoaxes using email. Because guess what - they aren't as smart as you give them credit for. Most of these guys are cold-war mentality, and the internet has taken them by surprise. They still don't get the technology and they think the old games and tricks will still work on the public. Their days have gone by and the world has moved on. They need to wake up and realize it. It's time to retire and go fishing in Vancouver.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:19 am

Shawnna is NOT humorless - she's laughing herself silly at the size of the chip on Kyle's shoulder! :lol:

That said - this forum is a lot more than Serpo - or haven't you bothered to look around?

We are exchanging thoughts and trying to have an intelligent discussion. You've contributed nothing to date that anyone can devote more than a nano-second to thinking about so if you can't stay on topic, perhaps it would be best if you just read?

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:35 am

Shawnna - I just posted a bunch of stuff related to this here, although I would've posted it here if I'd found this thread first.

Some recommended research:

(Caveat - this stuff will probably upset you if you are entrenched in an ETH world-view. I'm bringing this up as it will help Shawnna and the RU team understand the context of UFO disinfo.)

Greg Bishop - Project Beta
Nick Redfern - Body Snatchers in the Desert
Nick Redfern - On the Trail of the Saucer Spies
Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
Jacques Vallee - Revelations: Alien Contact and Human Deception
Keith Thomas - Maury Island UFO

Also check out Greg Bishop's podcasts, especially the interviews with Nick Redfern, Bill Moore, and Walter Bosley at http://www.excludedmiddle.com
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:33 pm

Thanks again Hidden Hand for jumping into the discussion! I'm going to go to those links as soon as I catch up here and will absorb continuously until 6 AM when England's first World Cup match starts. :lol:

And I do believe I'm pulling a Zep-no-sleep-tonight night! :shock: Good thing tomorrow's Saturday!

And please forgive my obvious ignorance Hidden Hand but what does "ETH" mean? :?

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:38 pm

extra terrestrial hypothesis
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:43 pm

Thanks cartoonsyndicate!

Is there any particular 'flavor' to ETH? or does it encompass all ET hypotheses?

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:56 pm

A large body of evidence exists concerning interaction among ETs and the local species of semi-conscious life. I refer to John Mack, Bud Hopkins, Whitley Strieber, David Jacobs et al... .

The government is undoubdedly aware of this 'visitation,' be it ET or interdemensional, spiritual- whatever. Governmental psy-op exploitation of this phenomena is inept to the point of cargo cultism- to wit: serpo.

There is something there (ETH) that is beyond our current comprehension. Vallee and Mack in particular allude to this conundrum. Strieber is almost there.

No degree of skepticism can erase this reality.
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:03 pm

And... what the hell are we doing up so early? We need to get a life.

k
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:11 pm

You are so right about needing a life! :lol:

Thanks for the explanation!

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:49 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:No degree of skepticism can erase this reality.

With all due respect - that is an extremely dogmatic statement. If you actually *believe* this, Jacques Valle might say you have been pwned... Check out Vallee's Revelations - "Somebody is going to a lot of trouble to convince of the reality of extraterrestrials, to the exclusion of other, possibly more important hypotheses about UFOs." (italics Vallee's. From the chapter "Special Effects".)

ETH = Extra Terrestrial Hypothesis
PSH = Psychosocial Hypothesis

Check out the Magonia http://www.magonia.demon.co.uk/ for probably the biggest online archive of argument in support of PSH.

Further James Oberg's The Black Box Approach To UFO Perceptions http://www.debunker.com/texts/black_box ... tions.html

Also recommend the books Abducted : How People Come to Believe They Were Kidnapped by Aliens by Susan Clancy and the Abduction Enigma by Kevin Randle.
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to UFOs