deleted

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Hidden Hand » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:46 am

Wanted to highlight an additional quote, from The "Aquarium Conspiracy" by Dan Smith and Rosemary Ellen Guiley, it should be excerpted in the link I gave to the Vince Johnson piece "The Aviary, the Aquarium, and Eschatology" (if not, you should have enough info to google it up) -
An important link in the communication chain is what has become known as the Aviary. This is the final link next to the public network, and so it must be heavily disguised by its own surrealistic smoke screen. The Aviary functions best by amplifying people's own misconceptions about the paranormal. It does this by helping to overinflate individual pieces of the puzzle so that particular investigators get pushed further into their own blind alleys. People are encouraged to be so distracted by the trees that they fail to see the forest.
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:15 am

Yes - and here's Dan Smith's blog (most recent entry at the bottom).

Note his reference to "RD" (Rick Doty).

I think "BJ" is "Blue Jay" or Kit Green.

Not sure of the others. Any ideas?
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Xena » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:04 am

Aha, I was skimming that a while ago. It's impossible to know if they are just plotting more hoaxes or what, LMAO

Look at all the refrerences to Valis on the one page lol. Have you read the books Shawnna? I haven't, but the concept is supposed to have originated from the early channeling sessions with Puharich, Whitmore etc which Philip K Dick was present at. Long before Uri and the aviary.

Other names, Richard Hoagland?,Caron Anscombe, Jack Sarfatti, Michael Savage, Uri Geller, WH= white house? too many abbreivations to work out there, I suppose I'd better read it properly this time.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:07 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:Aaugh... that was a weird trip down the rabbit hole. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I can obey the board rules and post what I've found. I'm still dubious about any claim that BRH was a spook - but freely admit I'm not sure who wrote what - looking into this, it is not clear who - or what - to believe.

Which (to me) is what this whole thing is all about anyway..

Zep - you started this off saying you'd read about BRH being a spook - did you ever see any evidence, or anything else about this?

I didn't find any evidence of this, just the posts on various forums found through Google. I've read some of the newer stuff, but I need to read more to determine how many BRH's there are and if they compare to the older the posts.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:50 pm

Xena wrote:Aha, I was skimming that a while ago. It's impossible to know if they are just plotting more hoaxes or what, LMAO

My first thought was that they were plotting something!

Look at all the refrerences to Valis on the one page lol. Have you read the books Shawnna? I haven't, but the concept is supposed to have originated from the early channeling sessions with Puharich, Whitmore etc which Philip K Dick was present at. Long before Uri and the aviary.

Other names, Richard Hoagland?,Caron Anscombe, Jack Sarfatti, Michael Savage, Uri Geller, WH= white house? too many abbreivations to work out there, I suppose I'd better read it properly this time.

Haven't read the books either.

And I think it was in March or April that he seemed to be talking about announcing "this" at the WH press briefing or something (sorry - trying to get this done before leaving for work). THAT'S when I came to the conclusion he was whacky. :roll:

But he does appear to hang with the others and have some insight. The latest references to an investigation of RD were interesting.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ochre » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:07 am

I have to agree with Xena that the little boy blue does have a way with words, though what follows kind of fails to indicate that. I'm still reading the Google Group links, but I thought this bit ending the "Theory of alien intervention w/in the Old Testament" entry was quite fun:

I mean, sometimes it just makes your head spin! Life used to be a whole lot less complex before 1947 when those GODDAM grey aliens started changing all our history and stuff. When you think about it, it's no WONDER the CIA sends a bunch of armed goons out after them. They are, after all, the dreaded "communists" which J. Edgar feared so intensely.

And that's why Dr. Sarfatti's work is so important to all of us. He can invent the time machine and somebody else can invent some real powerful ray guns and stuff and then we'll get some Delta Force troops to grab the ray guns, buckle up in the time machine and go back to about 1946 so that when those GODDAM spindly little grey BASTARDS finally show up at Roswell, we'll kick their asses out of our timeline for good!

As for the guy's name (BRH Quartet, at least), my first association was with the Blue Man Group - but that's probably because I've seen a couple of episodes of Arrested Development lately.

And I second HH's bit about not being here to P people O. Not being a native English speaker, I may sometimes fail to grasp the true intricacies of whatever phrase I toss out. So: consider me a nice fellow, whatever I may write. Please.

As for Xena and the BRHQ's vocabulary... Sometimes I myself get stuck in what I call "verbiage mode" and then I start spouting words like verbiage. And spout. That's not a sign of me trying to look clever or such, it's just that I'm really into words and languages. At other times I slip into the opposite, using mostly slang, swear words, and gratuitous (but subconsciously deliberate) mis-spellings. Fortunately, I don't post at such times. Hopefully.

PS - I've said it before, but I think I won't anymore: the absence of smiley-type stuff in my posts is not meant to indicate I take everything deadly serious. I just don't like using them. If what I say strikes you as strange, or having somewhat bizarre sentence structure or choice of words, imagine me sitting grinning on the other side of the screen. Apologia hereby concluded.
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:27 am

ochre wrote:I have to agree with Xena that the little boy blue does have a way with words, though what follows kind of fails to indicate that. I'm still reading the Google Group links, but I thought this bit ending the "Theory of alien intervention w/in the Old Testament" entry was quite fun

ochre - any chance you have a link for that "theory of alien intervention" quote (just to save me a few seconds in googling)?

Whatever you think of that quote, I think it is HIGH-larious (as in ROFL) (which IMO is more than enough reason to like BRH, whoever he may be IRL)

ochre wrote:So: consider me a nice fellow, whatever I may write. Please.

OK

ochre wrote:As for Xena and the BRHQ's vocabulary... Sometimes I myself get stuck in what I call "verbiage mode" and then I start spouting words like verbiage. And spout. That's not a sign of me trying to look clever or such, it's just that I'm really into words and languages. At other times I slip into the opposite, using mostly slang, swear words, and gratuitous (but subconsciously deliberate) mis-spellings. Fortunately, I don't post at such times. Hopefully.

NO! - ABSOLUMENT NO!

You owe it to the human race to provide us werbal e-n-t-e-r-t-a-i-n-m-e-n-t when you get in verbiage mode, my friend! :D
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ochre » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:03 am

Well, what I meant in my comment on the quote was that it was higly e-n-t-e-r-t-a-i-n-i-n-g but didn't exactly highlight BRHQ's supposedly refined language. Oh, and my use of the E word here is not a sign of a conspiracy but simply an indicator of the fun I had reading that post (Blast and balderdash; verbiage mode seeping through again!)

You can find the quote here

I hope that does it. And that I pasted it correctly.

..................edit:

Another sign of noobishness: I have no idea how to make that excessive link behave like, say, simply the word "here" - so you'll just have to look at the whole long, boring row of letters and numbers. Sorry about that.

MOD EDIT - made the URL easier to see! LOL
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ochre » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:38 am

See? It's just like we're connected, somehow. That's a mighty fine example of mod interference, taking my halfbaked ideas and turning them into practical... stuff. Even if that in turn made my statement about

the whole long, boring row of letters and numbers

look like a lie. Growl.

Anyhow:

Zep Tepi quoth: I've read a lot about BRH lately. I see some people refer to "him" as actually being part of a quartet, with (a) certain individual(s) involved in the Serpo story featuring prominently. I've also seen mentioned that Blue Resonant Human is actually the son of one of those individuals...

Anyone care to say more?

to which

Hidden Hand commented: BRH was "outed" as the son of an alleged member of the 'Aviary' - this repeatedly occurred on Usenet during 2001-2002. I have yet to find a BRH "outing" message that contains anything like evidence of this claim.

I know I'm not in your UFOlogical league, but for some reason that made me think of BRH(Q?) as Doty, Jr.

On a totally different track, there was this -

Shawnna revealed: Thanks again Hidden Hand for jumping into the discussion! I'm going to go to those links as soon as I catch up here and will absorb continuously until 6 AM when England's first World Cup match starts.

What the hey? I didn't know you had an interest in the game we (*) call football? Hope the recent elimination didn't sour you on the sport.

(*) most of the non-US world.
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:34 am

Yep, England are out and for a short while my life lost all meaning and purpose. Then I remembered this place :)

Hey Ochre, it wasn't Doty Jr. that was being referred, but Green Jr....

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ochre » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:05 pm

Ahh... Well, of course, Blue and Green is about the same thing (I said in a hurried attempt to salvage some pride). At least to the Mesoamericans, I seem to remember (I added in a mistaken hope of shoring up my hopeless conjecture). I bet that if you give me a second chance, I'll figure that out myself (I finished in pure desperation).

And England at least lasted longer than Sweden. (Here's a psychic connection for you: I actually felt something was going straight to buggery, so I didn't even watch the disaster vs. Germany. I took a FWC break until the mess was done.)

***edit: removed extraneous r (no Mersoamericans, please)
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:17 pm

Go on then, you have a second chance ;)
I'm glad I sat through the England game - it really, really hurt to go out yet again on penalties, but I've heard these experiences are character building (more like soul destroying if you ask me).

I thought we were going to do it this time, but yet again I and millions of others have to suffer :?

I wonder how good the Ebens are at soccer? I remember reading they played a variation of the game. Probably no offside though - no one outside soccer ever understands that lol ;)

Cheers,
Zep

PS I added 3 smileys 'cos I know how much you like them :P
(Make that 4)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ochre » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:05 pm

Aha! A forum-related topic, no less. But did the Ebens (izzat really the plural; can't remember) really play soccer? Didn't it say just football? And since the whole deal was supposed to be American, that can mean the more violent form of football that, in my opinion, seems to have very little to with football (more like some handball; but really most like rugby, of course).

PS -

I think I've figured out the cryptic BRH/Q references strewn across this thread - could it possibly be Chris Green, Jr.? Howzat for proof of my analytical deductionary skills (God, I hope the d-word actually exists!)?

------editorial addition-------

As for no one understanding the offside rule, what do you have to say about the LBW rule, then, eh? Eh?
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:36 pm

ochre wrote:Ahh... Well, of course, Blue and Green is about the same thing (I said in a hurried attempt to salvage some pride). At least to the Mesoamericans, I seem to remember (I added in a mistaken hope of shoring up my hopeless conjecture).

Well since we are OT anyway, and I know next to nothing about soccer - oh, er, uh, I mean football - I thought I'd send along this interesting tidbit. Don't know about the Mesoamericans, but Wikipedia does have a page called Distinguishing "blue" from "green" in language

The English language makes a distinction between blue and green, but some languages, such as Vietnamese or Tarahumara usually do not use separate words for green and refer to that colour using a word that can also refer to yellow or to blue. In Vietnamese, blue and green are denoted by xanh; blue is specifically described as "xanh like the sky" and green as "xanh like the leaves".

And they go on to describe differences in color words between English and a handful of other languages. for example:

Welsh has different boundaries than English regarding blue and green. The word glas is usually translated as "blue". It can also refer, variously, to the colour of the sea, of grass, or of silver.
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ochre » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:05 pm

Are the Tarahumara Mesoamerican or somewhere around Colombia? I forget... (Ah; may mix them up with the Tarascans of Western Mexico.)

As for the colours, I might as well throw in the Old Norse mixing black and blue; hence, their "Blue-men" (oh, nice topical reference!) are our Black men. (If that's politically correct.) This lives on yet, in a way: you English-speaking types give people black eyes - we give them blue ones. Compare beating someone black and blue (we're not so cruel, and just beat them blue).

Final thoughts -

If you keep dragging me into discussions by actually answering (the impudence!) or referring to my posts, you know I have no recourse but to respond with what most likely turns out to be virtual spam. Is that really what you want? Think about it.

You have been warned.
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs