WAY too good not to share!!!

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

WAY too good not to share!!!

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:36 pm

Some nutjob who thinks he is an "astrophysicist" who has solved UFO propulsion just sent a REALLY REALLY arrogant letter to Sarfatti and Beckwith on one of Jack's mailing lists. I won't bore you with his arrogance, but he included his website where he spouts excessive pseudo-scientific language. So before I drilled him a new one, I figured I should at least have a look. The very first photo and writeup made me laugh so hard that I almost peed my pants!!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ufophysics/index.html

This photograph of a UFO seen over the Californian coastline, was taken by Kerry Cassidy of The Project Camelot, it shows the energy trace of scattered photons left behind by a UFO as it moves through the air, and as I have indicated below, it shows precisely the path of the gravito-electromagnetic forces being ejected in wave-packets from that UFO.

First of all, to any one of us around here, the quotation of Project Camelot should be enough to get you laughing. But let's look at the photo:

And now let me show you another photo which will help folks understand what this really is:

Those of us who live in California near the coast see these all the time. They are contrails from launch vehicles deployed out of Vandenberg Air Force Base on the coast between Los Angeles and San Francisco. They will often schedule launches just as sunset approaches for the very reason that the setting sun and the darkening sky creates these contrails, thus making it MUCH easier for the range tracking optical sensors to track the launch from the ground.

And oh, the level of arrogance this guy uses in his emails to people who are skeptical of his work!!! :shock:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:06 pm

WOW, that guy is an absolute friggin idiot. I am embarrassed for him for crying out loud.

The sad thing is there are WAY to many dumb asses around that eat stuff like that up and believe it as if its real. Sad.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:02 am

Well done Ray, looks like that guy put a lot of work into all that psuedoscientific nonsense… makes you wonder how he was able to figure out how to use a vector graphics program. Maybe he had help. :roll:

BTW optical tracking has come a long way since the early days of cinetheodolites. L-3 makes some cool stuff…

http://www.l-3com.com/brashear/markets/ ... _track.htm

Funny story, a guy I used to work with used to man one of the early ones that was linked to range radar and I remember him telling me that he made the mistake once (and only once) of not being anywhere near the right target (he probably had the chase) before he switched it over to auto… damn near broke his neck he said. :lol:

[I assume they fixed that in a subsequent upgrade]
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:21 am

Ray, I hate you. I nearly ripped a muscles laughing so much when I read it.

The bit of Gobbledeegook that had an effect was:

"that filament-tube will be strongly collimated and accurately directed, and when that tube is amplified so that its bore reduces down in diameter, it will provide a powerful amplification factor to the forward waves of the wave-packets being ejected tangentially out of that UFO's rim."

Dont you have hospitals for people like him over the pond?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:14 pm

Chorlton wrote:
Dont you have hospitals for people like him over the pond?

Yes....yes we do.

And apparently they're letting people out, instead of taking them in.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:21 pm

You are lucky sir.
Margaret Thatcher decided we didnt need our Loonie Bins and closed most of them, throwing seriously deranged people out into ordinary hospitals or even out onto the street.

We now have James Casbolt, Gridkeeper, Barry King and many other nutcases walking the street.

I'm OK, I keep taking the medication :P
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby lost_shaman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:19 pm

This is my favorite part from the link. (Besides the contrail photo!)

"The gravitational force predominantly used in the Lazar UFO's system of gravitational manipulation is EXPANSIVE, and is actually far more advanced than the technology which Bob Lazar attributed to it, as will be explained in the comprehensive rework of the original Lazar hypothesis in chapter 12 of this study and its supplement."

:roll:
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Google

Return to UFOs