Project Camelot & Dan Burisch

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Project Camelot & Dan Burisch

Postby Inconceivable » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:28 am

Hi all. New board member here. I had a personal encounter last month with Project Camelot & Dan Burisch.

I saw Dan Burisch present his "Lotus Project" findings at a seminar at Caltech about three weeks ago. Bill and Kerry were there, as was David Wilcox and assorted other characters. I would say there were maybe 50 in attendance. The reason I went was because Caltech is right next door to me and to be honest, I wanted to see if he was really a microbiologist because his stories were so fantastic I thought he must be a sci-fi writer or aspiring actor. I mean, he's the James Bond of the alien underworld. He's everywhere you need him, negotiating alien treaties, saving the captive J-rod, preventing viruses from being used as weapons. Majestic 12 intrigue and Illuminati and secret orders. I mean this is great stuff. Someone in Hollywood could really make a sort of alien spy thriller scientist save the world kind of movie.

Anyway, he talked for about 45 minutes with what appeared to be a very technical presentation complete with electron microscope video of his life-giving Ganesh particle in action. I'm well-educated but not a microbiologist so it was clear he had some exposure to the sciences but as to whether he was actually making sense, I couldn't say. And to be honest, with the video at that small a scale the little colors of light moving on the screen could have been anything. He clearly had done a lot of work preparing this presentation. There were a lot of cameras filming him but I noticed nothing posted on Youtube or elsewhere about this presentation since this time. There seemed to be a lot of believers in the room but in the Q&A afterwards there didn't pop up any serious questions from anyone with a microbiology background. It's amazing that he has the secret of the Tree of Life and the scientific community just won't pay attention.

Marci McDowell appears to be an appendage of his. She's never more than two feet from this guy. Maybe she's his handler or whatever. I'm not sure. Sorry. It's just such a bizarre relationship when you have two of them complicit in the same story. It's OK when one guy is way out there but when you have two of them like hand in glove it's just creepy when you see it in action. What's Marci get out of it?

Anyway, you'll be relieved to know that Dan promised he would soon make all of his findings public as soon as he's finished his research. The whole world will see. Also, he promised he would not allow the Lotus project to be used as a weapon. He got a lot of applause out of that line.

I left there feeling that he really really really believes everything he is saying. I introduced myself to Kerry afterwards and asked her to ask really tough questions when she interviewed people instead of letting them get away with absolutely everything on tape. I'm not sure I had any impact but she seemed like a nice person.

These are all very nice people but there's some weird twisted game of delusion going on. I guess if you really want to believe you will find someone to help you in that belief, no matter how bizarre.

Am I the only one amazed that people who know better can drink this koolaid year-after-year and get others to drink it too, in spite of the outrageous claims and proven contradictions? I don't get it.
Ufology today is a minefield of con-artists, hoaxsters, disinformers, the disinformed, the gullible and even the mentally ill. But you have to admit, it's great entertainment!
Inconceivable

Postby uberarcanist » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:46 am

Hey, good to see you here. Why, oh, why didn't you tear apart and/or embarrass Burisch in front of his adulate throng with questions about his proven hoaxing?
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Re: Project Camelot & Dan Burisch

Postby Access Denied » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:35 am

Inconceivable wrote:Am I the only one amazed that people who know better can drink this koolaid year-after-year and get others to drink it too, in spite of the outrageous claims and proven contradictions? I don't get it.

Hello Inconceivable and welcome to RU... fascinating first post! Thanks for sharing.

I honestly don’t know the first thing about the Burisch saga… except that it’s a saga… and from the sounds of it I imagine it’s probably a good thing that I don’t.

You ask an excellent question above… the psychosocial aspects of this “phenomena” you allude to could no doubt be an endless source of dissertations. I wonder if any have been done?

I don’t get it either… are folks simply in denial? If so, why? What are they getting… or hope to get out of it?

Bizarre…

P.S. Love your signature.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:54 pm

Where have I read that signature quote before?

Oh...and welcome to RU... After reading your post, my first thought was - "Cool...another one of *us*"

Welcome. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby uberarcanist » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:01 pm

Access Denied wrote:
I don’t get it either… are folks simply in denial? If so, why? What are they getting… or hope to get out of it?

This sad subspecies of UFOlogy is actually quite easily understood. People are motivated to become true believers for the same reasons people are motivated to join cults.
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Inconceivable » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:32 pm

uberarcanist wrote:Hey, good to see you here. Why, oh, why didn't you tear apart and/or embarrass Burisch in front of his adulate throng with questions about his proven hoaxing?

Good question. I only just recently started researching UFOs so I wasn't sure at first what to make of Burisch on the Project Camelot videos. I started googling "anti-gravity drives" because I was reviewing some MUFON reports and videos that looked reasonably authentic so I had a curiosity if there was any published research or theories about non-chemical propulsion. Somehow the Project Camelot site was one of the search results or maybe it was Serpo which led to Camelot. Very entertaining. Free fiction.

Anyway, Burisch was so sincere and convincing that I would watch this stuff and say to myself, "Is that true? Nah, that can't be true. He really is sincere! How could that be true?" So I went there hoping to see some evidence. There's never any real evidence of anything, of course. The evidence was stolen from their home or told to them by an NSA agent who's now dead. There's no traceability to any of these things. I did ask him a couple questions after his presentation but he said the research was ongoing and he was not ready to publish his findings yet. It was a very technical presentation and I wasn't even qualified to ask the right questions. He wasn't presenting any stunning conclusions in that forum other than trying to impress people with his current work-in-progress and knowledge of microbiology words. I think the guy does his lab work out of his apartment. I'm not kidding. I don't think he's affiliated with any cleanroom facility in any lab or with any university.

I'm telling you, if you start watching too many of these conspiracy videos on Project Camelot or Youtube or whatever you start feeling paranoid. You wake up in the middle of the night wondering if you're going to be abducted or whether "they" are monitoring you. These people are very sincere with there stories and they make it like they only want the truth to be told so you can defend yourself.
Ufology today is a minefield of con-artists, hoaxsters, disinformers, the disinformed, the gullible and even the mentally ill. But you have to admit, it's great entertainment!
Inconceivable

Postby Inconceivable » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:57 pm

ryguy wrote:Where have I read that signature quote before?

Oh...and welcome to RU... After reading your post, my first thought was - "Cool...another one of *us*"

Welcome. :)

-Ry

Thanks for the welcome! I really appreciate the level heads I see on various threads on this board. The signature I made up, I think. Maybe I subconsciously copied someone. Or maybe "they" fed it to me as a form of counter counter psy op psychic wave implant. Yea that must be it. I would prove it to you but the implant is so advanced it's undetectable.

Back to Project Camelot. You know, with all the traveling Bill and Kerry do, they can't be holding down jobs. It takes quite a bit of money to go at the pace those two do, especially lately. Who's paying the bills? I guess they might be living off an inheritance. But otherwise it's an interesting question as to who, actually, is funding their "informational" activities. Especially since this board has exposed Bill defending clearly known sources of disinformation. Doesn't that cross him over from "gullibly disinformed" to "paid disinformer"? I'm not convinced at all about the "just put it out there and let them decide" approach as being all that innocent. There's a limit as to what people have the time and energy to do for free.
Inconceivable

Postby oba » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm

hi -
the burisch transcript was pretty dramatic.
he appears sincere enough but clearly he was also compartmetalized in his scope of the situation.
that is because he refers to a total of 2 or maybe 3 Star Visitor races while others have pegged the number at over 57. the one he claims to have been in contact with was a 'J-rod' who is described as physiologically like a 'grey'. however DB claims he is actually a humanoid from the future (P+57) 57 thousand years.
yes that sounds outlandish.

the bottom line of DB's testimony has to do with Stargates.
he claims the technology is too dangerous to be used within a 20 year window when galatic energies will impact the planet to an extent that spacetime tears could pose a danger.
therfore the SG and its offspring the Looking Glass LG have been dismantled via international agreement.

DB claims that world leaders are in on the situation. he claims that some of them were actually using the LG to peer into their own futures, until the toy was snatched from them.
(now these are only probable timelines yet DB states that some users took the data seriously.)

K: OK. So, and now these Stargates ...
D: Well, see, it's not a Stargate. It's a device which accesses a portal, a wormhole.
K: Does it access a natural ... In other words, the manmade device accesses a natural Stargate.
D: Yes. It draws off from a natural ERB, an Einstein-Rosen Bridge.

re- the treaties that DB allegedly attended -
OF-9: Dan is referring to the "Omicron Phi 9" Treaty System, the Treaty System not involving the P-45ks, and the "Tau 9" or "T9" Treaty System involving all parties including the P-45ks. He is precisely speaking about the "Omicron Phi 9-8" Treaty gathering scheduled for 2009, and the "Tau 9-7" FINAL Treaty gathering scheduled for 2012.

DB comes across as a very idealogical person.

D: When I start hearing that food is being used as a weapon and it's being used concerning the use of fossil fuels, I start getting personally angry. There's not one person in the lower latitudes that's worth any less than me.
K: Right. Right.
D: You know, everybody is worth exactly the same thing on this Earth and unfortunately there are individuals who feel otherwise.

about the looking glass -

A Looking Glass is a back-engineered form from the original cylinder-seal descriptions on how to build the units that made Stargates ....
K: Sure. OK, but the Looking Glass can show you the future. So are we saying ...
D: Future probabilities. Not the future.

SG - transport of goods (maybe people) LG - observation only device.

DB makes the amazing claim that as a result of LG insights, he was motivated to initiate a peace outreach.
I ended up having to send a team of people out, canvassing the regular people of the world, and handing flyers out, stating that the time had arrived for us to pray for unity. And I would still encourage that seriously and sincerely. You know, I lost people. I was in charge of a team and some of them died as a result, well, a couple of them from accidents, and that, you know can happen anywhere, but a couple of them were put to death for proselytizing. And so I bear that on my soul now.

if this is close to true, then it is amazing.

summary:
I think DB is saying gutsy things that people in power wish they could say but are not.
obviously, the technology is way advanced physics.
it's the deal of handing a gun to a child, you don't do it.
the human culture at present is going through a growing process and has to become much better able to deal with its spiritual issues.

the spiritual issues also relate to disclosure.
what I feel the Star Visitors are saying, in a sense, is that disclosure is less of a political process and more of a spiritual one. and that's on a planetary scale.

oba

Postby Inconceivable » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:47 pm

Oba,

As someone's who's seen virtually all of his video material and has met him and seen him give a 45 minute presentation, I think it's fair to say that I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. He gets an A+ for the appearance of sincerity.

The problem is that he is certainly lying about some things. That made me conclude that I couldn't trust anything he said about the stuff I couldn't validate.

First, his background doesn't check out. He was a parole officer at the time that he was supposed to be at S-4. The argument that it was a cover is bunk. He's not a foreign spy. They wouldn't give him a full-time "cover" when he's supposed to be on the government payroll doing microbiologist work. He doesn't have a degree from where he said he did and nobody remembers him from the university staff. He says they erased his records. Yea right. But how about a copy of his paper diploma? Are we to believe he lost that too?

Second, the whole MJ-12 stuff which is so integral to his whole story has been proven to be disinformation. So all his cloak and dagger stuff with the MJ-12 email exchanges is a complete fabrication, though very entertaining to read.

Third, this critically important microbiology research that he's doing with the Lotus project is being done out of his apartment which he turned into a makeshift lab. He should be doing his research on a base or at least within a university. He's never published his findings which he maintains are some of the most significant findings in history.

It goes on and on and on. He makes outrageous claims and can't prove any of it. He has an excuse for the lack of evidence at each turn. If you Google his name and look for people that challenge his statements, you'll find plenty of ammunition. Project Camelot is full of tall tales. They don't challenge anything. They post everything if the interviewee sounds sincere. That's why this site is great. It is a little corner of sanity in the insane UFOlogy world.
Inconceivable

Postby oba » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:42 pm

good point.
there's no guarantee of 100% authenticity there.
oba

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:46 pm

Inconceivable wrote: He doesn't have a degree from where he said he did and nobody remembers him from the university staff. He says they erased his records. Yea right. But how about a copy of his paper diploma? Are we to believe he lost that too?

Same problem with Lizard (Lazar), and will be the same problem with ANYONE who claims "the gov erased my records". Anyone who has even an undergrad degree knows how valuable that thing is. Hell, it represents 4 years of your life which were NOT easy (well, unless you were a liberal studies major...yes, I would like fries with that!). And the tendency to keep copies of your degree (or even have it made into a plaque) is even stronger with people who get science and engineering degrees, for they are the most difficult to obtain. I can guarantee you that ANY working microbiologist can show you their copy of their degree...and even most who may be working in a different field!

"True believers" never want to address this simple fact...perhaps because most "true believers" never had to put in the work to get a college degree? Dunno.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby oba » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:17 am

Anyone who has even an undergrad degree knows how valuable that thing is.
... represents 4 years of your life which were NOT easy
(well, unless you were a liberal studies major...yes, I would like fries with that!).

funny but you can actually take 60 of your required 120 credit hours in electives.
that means golf and tennis. theatre or music.
all they ask for are 60 core credits far's iknow .. the other 60 are for fun.
my book sales are up to 12 now. one per month. rowling, look out.
oba

Postby JayKew » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:52 pm

Just thought I would pop in Project Camelot to see if anything of interest was afoot.

Got this message.....

Today Project Camelot was hit by a heavy Denial of Service attack. For this reason, some of you were not able to access the site today, and access may ...
www.projectcamelot.org/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
Whats New
Interviews
The Big Picture
Richard Hoagland In Tribute
John Lear
Dan Burisch
Bob Dean
More results from projectcamelot.org »

Anyone any ideas ??
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:13 am

Marketing hype?

Somebody didn't pay the bill?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Most know what I believe about Dan Burisch so I won't go there.

What I will say is that as I've been reading about "The Family" and their involvement in our government here in the US, I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that "they" somehow had a hand in a "denial of service" attack on a site like Project Camelot that doesn't help them with their stated objective - "A New World Order" under Jesus.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Next

Google

Return to UFOs