NASA expert claims to have seen ET standing in Shuttle

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

NASA expert claims to have seen ET standing in Shuttle

Postby 1o6 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:27 am

Last edited by 1o6 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
1o6

Re: NASA expert claims to have seen ET standing in Shuttle

Postby ryguy » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:41 am

He's often seen on Jack's list and is a friend of Bob Collins. He has the background he claims - just not sure how balanced he is, of course. But all of these guys, Mitchell, Clark, etc...have all been having discussions and hanging out in the same circles. My impression here is that something appears to be going on within those private circles. I'd love to be a fly on the wall... lol.

The article was going fantastic, until the last line. what does he mean by compensation?

NASA is not a CIVILIAN SPACE AGENCY! The Pentagon owns NASA! Some of the DoD (Department of Defense) missions I participated in were TOP SECRET! Those missions carried TS Satellites and other space mission hardware into orbit where several crews met with ETs! I am ready to tell my story, but, for compensation,

-Ry

*edit to add - Clark posted the following longer entry further down that page:*

NOTE: From Clark McClelland

Most of you are not aware that my Space Program Retirement was DENIED TO ME!! I was told by several KSC high management people to not take a legal action, and that they were working to have my job returned to me with back pay! Yeah, SURE! Thanks to the Legal Gods that I found an attorney who would give me a free consultation. He told me that I had a fixed time limit to file an action against those responsible. My attorney called me and said, your time is running out. It had about two weeks still allowed for filing a legal action. I informed him that he could file that action after I called KSC to see if they had accomplished any action for my return. None of those management people would talk with me. They were hoping my time would run out. People I had worked with, were cowards! My attorney and I had several meetings with their legal group from Miami. They offered me peanuts to accept their "final" offer! I advised them that I would write several books to disclose my astounding experiences at Cape Canaveral and the KSC! I refused the offer. It went to the criminal court system we have been educated to TRUST! The initial court hearing REFUSED my attempt to have a court trial with my peers as the jurors. I believe they realized that with my personal experiences of lecturing at many universities, that I would no doubt win my case! So, they denied me my Constitutional Rights My attorney said that he could have it transferred to the Federal Court in Atlanta, GA. He said it was one step from the Supreme Court in Washington DC. He required MORE $$$! Of course, what else would anyone expect to hear from a lawyer? I borrowed $$ from my beloved and not-to-well-off wonderful parents. The attorney took my case to Atlanta! It languished there for a couple of years! My attorney was summoned to Atlanta. He returned to tell me that once again, I had been denied my Constitutional Rights! They would not allow my case to be heard!! I was and still am VERY BROKE! I lost the $$ I had, lost my family, my son, died at age 19, my wife divorced me, I lost our home, I was not able to find a job paying over $4.25 hour, My beloved parents were devistated. That and MUCH more. I am asking those that are rich, famous, like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough $$ for ten life times, PLEASE HELP ME! I am doing this FOR YOU, the Human Race! I am standing ALONE, so FAR! Are any of you courageous enough to assist me? If not, then my astonishing books may never be read! Send HELP to my P.O. Box 233, Tavares, Florida USA 32778!
Clark
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: NASA expert claims to have seen ET from UFO standing in Shut

Postby Chorlton » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:30 am

He's got a lot of stuff here

http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/

I'm reserving judgement untill I read up more but this sentence worries me:

"With my verifiable background, there is no Federal Government Agency that can say I am crazy!"

Oh REALLY ?? Age does funny things to people. John Lear can attest to that !
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby 1o6 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Last edited by 1o6 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
1o6

Postby ryguy » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:04 pm

1o6 wrote:Ryguy:

Do you mean Sarfatti's email list?

That's right - I believe I've seen him reply a couple of times. He's definitely good friends with Bob Collins though. If you want to know more about Clark, he might be one person to ask.

I'll be surprised the day I see a *new name* pop up within any of these agencies...seems that it's always the same people saying the same things they always have.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby 1o6 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:17 am

Last edited by 1o6 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
1o6

Postby lost_shaman » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:25 am

1o6 wrote: "ET" probably isn't coming here from outer space.

Too bad for SETI and the ETH, good thing we still have UAP as an explanation for the majority of the observations that get labeled as 'Unknowns'!
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:26 am

1of6 wrote:"ET" probably isn't coming here from outer space.

“ET” probably isn’t coming here period… or at least not yet… that is unless we’re ET… in which case “ET” is already here.

lost_shaman wrote:Too bad for SETI and the ETH, good thing we still have UAP as an explanation for the majority of the observations that get labeled as 'Unknowns'!

[sigh]

By definition there is no single explanation for the “majority” of “unknowns” and there’s a huge difference between unexplained (unidentified) and unexplainable (unidentifiable)… the former indicates insufficient data and later has yet to be established for any “unknown” I'm aware of.

At this point anything else is pure conjecture… or for some folks, belief.

Each case must be evaluated individually.

Anyway, the ETH discussion continues here...

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1427

P.S. I fixed the title of this thread as it was truncated… however I resisted the urge to replace the word “expert” after NASA with “fanatic” which is the kindest word I could think of to describe this obviously very troubled individual.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to UFOs