The answer's out there

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

The answer's out there

Postby Chorlton » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:46 am

From UK Teletext this morning

POLICE FLOODED WITH UFO SIGHTINGS

More than a dozen UFO sightings were reported to Police after partygoers attached candles to balloons and released them into the night sky

Saturday night revellers in Grangemouth Stirlingshire, were said to be playing a mystery game
But residents in the surrounding area believed the illuminated objects were an alien invasion.
A spokesman for Central Scotland Police said "weve had call after call after call saying its a UFO.

(I bet the believers will be on another site soon saying they really were Aliens.)
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: The answer's out there

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:18 pm

Chorlton wrote:More than a dozen UFO sightings were reported to Police after partygoers attached candles to balloons and released them into the night sky.

What I am truly amazed by is that people are not thrown in jail for doing this! It should be obvious that placing fire on an uncontrolled vehicle (which includes uncontrolled in when and where it comes down) is a potential fire hazard! And I thought Brits were smarter than that! :lol: (J/K). But seriously, could you imagine yahoos celebrating some party here in the tinderbox we call California (or anywhere in the desert southwest) in such a manner and NOT being thrown in jail?

OK, this has been a public service announcment from your local Smokey The Bear. Back to the UFO hysterics! :wink:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to UFOs