NASA cancels Shuttle launch for Oct 14th....

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

NASA cancels Shuttle launch for Oct 14th....

Postby nomadrush » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:30 pm

As news circulates around the world that various clairvoyants are channeling "ET's" who say there will be a massive UFO over the southern hemisphere for three days starting on Oct 14th, today we learn that NASA has canceled a space shuttle launch planned for that same day! Coincidence??

This was sent to me by a listener to my radio show this morning:-

"http://www.halflifesource.com/nasa/article2550.html

(things that make you go hmmm.... (song)"

Ross
nomadrush

Re: NASA cancels Shuttle launch for Oct 14th....

Postby Access Denied » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:05 pm

nomadrush wrote:Coincidence??

No, it's called grasping at straws. There will be no massive UFO over the southern hemisphere for three days starting on Oct. 14.

I sure hope all these GFL (“Galactic Federation of Light”) nutcases don’t get talked into committing suicide like the Heaven’s Gate cult did… and what kind of name is “Blossom Goodchild” anyway?

What a ridiculous scam… how do you justify promoting it?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Access Denied wrote:
nomadrush wrote:Coincidence??

No, it's called grasping at straws. There will be no massive UFO over the southern hemisphere for three days starting on Oct. 14.

I sure hope all these GFL (“Galactic Federation of Light”) nutcases don’t get talked into committing suicide like the Heaven’s Gate cult did… and what kind of name is “Blossom Goodchild” anyway?

What a ridiculous scam… how do you justify promoting it?

Exactly the same way as he justifies promoting all the other Hoaxers and snake oil salesmen.
Exactly as I stated here:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1462
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby nomadrush » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:31 am

I don't necessarily believe everythng that is on my radio show in the same way as I am sure George Noory and Jeff Rense don't believe everything that is on their shows, this is just a service and the listeners can make up their own minds, but I hope this one does happen just so I can rub Chorlton's nose in it as he/she has attacked me on various forums around the world and follows me around like some kind of weird stalker!

As with all these kind of radio shows, they give people the chance to air their views without ridicule by the presenter. Just remember that there was a time where people who thought the Earth was ROUND got similar ridicule form those who didn't understand.

There ARE things out there that defy rational and logical explanation, I have witnessed some of these with my own eyes and ears and cynics like Chorlton haunt these forums like a ghost in a castle!

Ross
nomadrush

Postby Chorlton » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:09 pm

nomadrush wrote:I don't necessarily believe everythng that is on my radio show in the same way as I am sure George Noory and Jeff Rense don't believe everything that is on their shows, this is just a service and the listeners can make up their own minds, but I hope this one does happen just so I can rub Chorlton's nose in it as he/she has attacked me on various forums around the world and follows me around like some kind of weird stalker!

I BEG YOUR PARDON ???????????? I BEG YOUR f---- PARDON ???????????
Dont make up lies about me to protect your own inadequacies.
I have NOT followed you anywhere. You just arent that important. I responded to 2 of your BS self publicising posts on ATS some time ago and that is the ONLY place I have ever responded to you.
I have NEVER posted anything about you anywhere or attacked you in any way, shape or form.
I dont take kindly to people telling lies and making up stories about me so please post all references and URL's to where I have allegedly attacked you or apologise.
You make allegations, you better have the balls to back them up or even bigger balls to apologise.

There ARE things out there that defy rational and logical explanation, I have witnessed some of these with my own eyes and ears and cynics like Chorlton haunt these forums like a ghost in a castle!
Ross

Oh really? so 'Cynics' like me haunt these forums 'like a ghost in a castle' do they?. Well sunshine, if people like you didnt post and publicise idiots, hoaxers and snake oil salesmen then 'people like me', who incidentally probably make up the majority of posters here, wouldnt have to spend our time showing you people up for the fools you are.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD

Now provide proof of my alleged 'attacks' apologise or f---- off, I dont really care which.
Last edited by Chorlton on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby nomadrush » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:31 pm

Chorlton, you are an ass!

Why not pop down to Glastonbury and I will deliver my "apology" personally!!!!

You KNOW how you have followed me around the forums like a puppy and to be honest it's sad. My advice to you is go find another playground or get a job to fill those sad lonely hours you seem to have on your hands.

I am usually a tolerant and patient person but after that last post you have just shown the world your true colours and pushed my patience to the limit. Anything further you want to say to me should be said to my face and not hiding behind a user name somewhere in cyberspace!

Ross
nomadrush

Postby Chorlton » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:20 pm

nomadrush wrote:Chorlton, you are an ass!

Why not pop down to Glastonbury and I will deliver my "apology" personally!!!!

Is that intended to be a threat or an admission that you have NO evidence for your lies?
You KNOW how you have followed me around the forums like a puppy and to be honest it's sad. My advice to you is go find another playground or get a job to fill those sad lonely hours you seem to have on your hands.

I know no such thing. I have NOT followed you anywhere as you well know.
Provide your proof or be shown for the liar you are.
I am usually a tolerant and patient person but after that last post you have just shown the world your true colours and pushed my patience to the limit. Anything further you want to say to me should be said to my face and not hiding behind a user name somewhere in cyberspace!
Ross

So thats it then? you have no evidence of your accusations and you are just lying in an attempt to achieve some sort of high ground? You are a liar . YOU have shown YOUR true colours as a liar.

I ask the mods to remove this mans lies and ban him for posting these lies unless he is able to provide any proof of his accusations, which he wont be able to do as they are lies.
Last edited by Chorlton on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby torbjon » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Hey now,

I'm not a mod or anything but it seems to me that Chorlton threw the first rock here a while back... Nomad came in here and was pretty civil, I thought, and instantly took some flack from folks for things that happened Elsewhere...

From what I can tell from Here, he was pretty cool until attacked *shrugs* Hey, attack me and I'll get huffy too, ya know? It's only natural.

Look, this line sums it up for me:

"I don't necessarily believe everythng that is on my radio show in the same way as I am sure George Noory and Jeff Rense don't believe everything that is on their shows, this is just a service and the listeners can make up their own minds"

In other words, this dude is just passing stuff along and if folks don't wanna believe it then don't believe it, how cool is that? Pretty easy if you ask me... When folks say "it's Gods truth, believe me or else" I get a little miffed... when folks say "I dunno, here's the stuff, make of it what you will" I tend to listen and then make up my own mind...

Chorlton, yer kinda laying "Gods Truth" on us, ya know? That's a bit of a turn off comrade. Okay, so, you don't like the guy or what he does, *shrugs* so what?

In this particular instance, how hard is it to simply Wait a week and See what happens? We can all run our blood pressure through the roof slinging crap back and forth to no avail...

or

We can wait a week and KNOW the answer beyond all doubt.

I'm gonna wait a week and see what happens... less stress that way, and I'm Lazy.

laters
twj
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Chorlton » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:44 pm

Torb
I dont like people posting lies about me. I can take the normal to and fro of Internet jousting.
This is an open forum where the normal to and fro of the sabre is fine, but I nor anyone else here posts lies.

Do you post lies when attacked Torb? No you dont, neither do I
Posting lies isnt Uncovering Reality it is creating it

He made accusations about me following him around and attacking him. Those accusations are totally untrue. If he had any sort of evidence to back up his lies then he would have posted it.
He hasnt therefore I maintain he is telling lies. He is a liar.

Where is this to stop?

without any evidence it would be wrong, yet he is accusing me of seemingly following him around the web and attacking him. THAT is demeaning and totally untrue.

I want an apology or his evidence. As the latter is impossible then the former is required or I would ask for him to be booted.
Last edited by Chorlton on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby nomadrush » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Thanks Torbjon for your support here.

I think when he goes on about my radio show, he is showing what appears to be some kind of jealousy. Thousands of people across the world tune into the show each week through various online and FM/AM networks and seem to enjoy the programme whether believers, sceptics or just open-minded. I am surprised he hasn't started on my Saturday night TV programme on Sky yet lol!

It is good to have a good mix of people on these forums, it would be boring if we all believed the same stuff, but this guy has attacked me personally on other forums and it's always "personal" not subject related which is what made me angry earlier.

I have always said that "believers" tend to come from people who have had actual experiences not from being convinced by the experiences of others and perhaps Chorlton is just desperate to have one of those experiences and never has?

I don't believe a LOT of what I read on the Net, and just because I choose to air it on the show does not mean I have to believe it myself. The programme does not judge it leaves the listeners to make their own minds up, so he/she obviously has never tuned in!

Incidentally, when he asks for proof of his attacks on me in ATS, he knows full well I have been ousted from ATS and the threads discontinued!!

Ross
nomadrush

Postby Chorlton » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:57 pm

nomadrush wrote:Thanks Torbjon for your support here.
I think when he goes on about my radio show, he is showing what appears to be some kind of jealousy.

(blatant advertising deleted)
Jealous? you really are soft minded arent you.
Incidentally, when he asks for proof of his attacks on me in ATS, he knows full well I have been ousted from ATS and the threads discontinued!!

Thats one attempt of slithering out of the hole you have dug yourself into you Liar.

BUT
YOU Posted:

"just so I can rub Chorlton's nose in it as he/she has attacked me on various forums around the world and follows me around like some kind of weird stalker!"

I made 2 comments DIRECTLY to you on ATS, and that is the ONLY website I have ever see you on.
You stated, as above that I have stalked you and attacked you on 'Various forums; THAT is an ABSOLUTE AND UTTER LIE
As I said. It takes a man with balls to see he's made a mistake, and you fail on both those counts
Nomadrush, AKA Ross Hemsworth is a Liar. FACT.

The No 1 Rule by Ryguy in the Board rules states;
1. You’re going to be challenged to defend your statements with evidence.

Nomadrush has provided neither evidence nor an apology.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby nomadrush » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Chorlton

I am not going to waste any further energies being brought down to your obnoxious level by these posts and if you want the evidence as I said earlier come down to Glastonbury and I will give it to you personally!! You can't keep hiding in cyberspace and calling me a liar, you KNOW what you posted and where you posted it. End of.

As for posting my full name in here what's the point, I have never hidden who I am, like you do! Why don't you post about my alleged gangland connections, my life as a boxing promoter and that I have been divorced twice? lol

You are a chicken-shit forum troll and I just hope other posters on these forums can see it for themselves.

Ross
nomadrush

Postby Chorlton » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:18 pm

nomadrush wrote:Chorlton

I am not going to waste any further energies being brought down to your obnoxious level by these posts and if you want the evidence as I said earlier come down to Glastonbury and I will give it to you personally!! You can't keep hiding in cyberspace and calling me a liar, you KNOW what you posted and where you posted it. End of.

NO Not end of sunshine. You posted an unfounded/statement allegation HERE, YOU provide the proof HERE or apologise.
If you know where I attacked you then it would be simplicity itself to find those quotes and post the direct URL's to them so everyone can see. But you cant can you? because there are none, Liar.

As I asked previously, if you provide no proof of your allegations you should, like other liars and hoaxers be banned.
Mods please note my request for him to be banned.

So put up or apologise.

You are a forum troll and I just hope other posters on these forums can see it for themselves.
Ross

See? you are just an abusive gutless little potato picker with muddy feet who posts lies without any proof whatsoever. One who when challenged fails to defend himself with facts and resorts to lies.
So what does that say about you personally and your 'show'? someone who happily and easily resorts to lies to support his case? I'd rather be a chickenshit (your words) than a Liar like you
Nomadrush.. Liar
Ross Hemsworth..Liar
Last edited by Chorlton on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:56 pm

PM's sent. Please read and act accordingly. Thanks.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:01 pm

nomadrush wrote:I don't necessarily believe everythng that is on my radio show in the same way as I am sure George Noory and Jeff Rense don't believe everything that is on their shows, this is just a service and the listeners can make up their own minds...

This is typically a copout that interviewers use to handle people who have made outrageous claims with "kid gloves" and leading questions. I didn't realize you were one of those...

As with all these kind of radio shows, they give people the chance to air their views without ridicule by the presenter. Just remember that there was a time where people who thought the Earth was ROUND got similar ridicule form those who didn't understand.

There was also a time when "doctors" performed outrageous and borderline immoral medical procedures which no one ridiculed (but they should have). It's unfortunate that you consider the need to hold up all claims to appropriate questioning and critical analysis as "ridicule." It's nothing of the sort. People who would like to air their "views" and make outrageous claims as though its fact should be asked to support those claims with reasonable evidence. For example, if I claim to have seen a huge glowing UFO over my house at 11pm on Monday night - it's only reasonable to first consider the obvious explanations. Check satellite schedules, military test flights in the area, any activity on the ground where flares could have come from, etc... Giving people a chance to "air their views" without critical analysis spreads those inaccurate perceptions to a larger audience who may not be aware that there are circumstances they are being left in the dark about - and they're being led to draw the same inaccurate conclusions as the person (and the interviewer) making the claims.

I agree - but you can't jump to conclusions about unexplainable phenomenon based on your own personal biases and beliefs. My god...why is it there's such a majority of writers and broadcasters in this field who don't seem to understand those basic principles? Check your personal, religious, and extraterrestrial beliefs at the door and approach all claims using logic, science, and reason!!!!!!!

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to UFOs