NASA cancels Shuttle launch for Oct 14th....

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: NASA cancels Shuttle launch for Oct 14th....

Postby Chorlton » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:50 pm

I was warned by someone on ATS that anyone who disagreed with him too much gets threatened with violence, but didnt realy take much notice of it then.
Didnt take long for him to show his true colours here.
I dont frighten easy though and it takes someone a bit bigger than Hemsworth to scare me.

Having just had a peek around the web for Mr Bully Boy Hemsworth, it seems like anyone who annoys him, he calls a stalker !. As far back as 2006 he posted this on the Winamp Forum to a regular poster there.

"Oh dear another haunting from another forum you sad stalker!"
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=258450
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:49 pm

Yep, ol' Ross Hemsworth has an extremely high opinion of himself alright. Utterly misplaced, of course. When he told me via pm and email that he may be talking about his experiences here on his show, I replied by telling him he was of course free to do so. I also told him I would be watching carefully and in the event of any kind of misreporting of the facts (here for everyone to see), I would be writing an article of my own on the matter. His response wasn't too long in coming. He essentially said he would be taking me to court if I continued to threaten him and provided a load of back-up baloney in the fruitless hope of frightening me away. It might work with other people Hemsworth, but not here. Not ever.

Just another one to add to the (long) list, if you ask me :)

Cheers,
Steve

PS Welcome to the forum Spock, you seem awfully familiar to me, if I may say so? :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby spock82 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Hi Steve

Havent posted on any forums before, just an observer really.

Chorlton the link you posted about Ross`s company web radio world. (another one that went tits up). From what i remember he fell out with the guy from Chile who owned it and he pulled the plug.I seem to recall this guy also got a load of abuse on Ross`s my space blog. Hemsworth has a string of failed tv,sports and radio shows. Believe me i knew him and i have to say he has to be the biggest bullshitter i ever met. I also believe that the guy who took him to court (mike snowling) forced him into personal bankruptcy. Everyone thought he was a joke. A failed middle aged no hoper with no options left open to him other than setting up a sad insignificant little internet show. (which of course is a world wide hit).
spock82

October 14th Scam

Postby Chorlton » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:57 am

So does anyone have any ideas of what crackpot nitwit things people are going to report to justify that the 14th October predictions are right?

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:26 pm

It was only visible to those who welcomed ET into their hearts with light and love… after a good probing?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby torbjon » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:49 am

Well, I saw a fleet of these Close Encounters of the Third Kind type ufos, you know, the ones with the breath taking light shows on them? Then there was this fabulous sense around sound emanating from nowhere, strangely reminiscent of some sort of blend between Pink Floyd and Mozart. And then this drop dead gorgeous female Nordic type alien with anti gravity breasts stepped out of one of the craft and started to...

oh no, wait...

...it's just a bit of lint in my belly button.

never mind.
Expendable Guy. The show is no good without them.
torbjon
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Chorlton » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:27 am

torbjon wrote:
...it's just a bit of lint in my belly button.

never mind.

Now that brings me to something I did in my 'mad youf''
A friend and I got up a business plan. The idea was to collect Belly Button Fluff and make pillows out of it and sell it.
It was a bit of a laugh and we sent the business plan off to several big Banks and believe it or not some showed interest !!!!
Now there was something ominous in the sky yesterday and today. Rain Clouds. Good thing about that is, we dont get buzzed by Apache Helicopters as the pilots doont like getting their little babies wet, bless them !

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Back to the original topic (I know, I'm a killjoy!):

Here we are on Oct 15th, and (just like all those other "predictions")....NOTHING!

Yet you can bet your next week's paycheck that those "true believers" will continue to flock to Project Scamalot!

:roll:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs