Possible UFOs in Alabama?

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Possible UFOs in Alabama?

Postby cybertron2006 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:30 pm

I don't think I'll ever understand the form. It's just too much... that and they appeared yet again. Same field, different time. 5:00AM Central Time, USA. and now they're making a 'screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-zhooooooooooooooooooooo-screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...' noise.
Michael Jackson isn't black OR white, he's an alien.
MY ROFLCOPTER GOES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
[not a joke]Please buy 3-Hit-KO's Debut album, 24 Hours To Live, when we finish it![/not a joke]
cybertron2006

Postby lost_shaman » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:50 am

cybertron2006 wrote:I don't think I'll ever understand the form. It's just too much... that and they appeared yet again. Same field, different time. 5:00AM Central Time, USA. and now they're making a 'screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-zhooooooooooooooooooooo-screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...' noise.

So what kinda Game are you trying to pull off? That's my question...

On this thread you present yourself as a "teenager" that can't make heads or tails of a sighting report form and yet on another thread in the Latrine you question the idea that Tim Good should be called a "UFO researcher"! :roll: O. k... Not only that, but you said that on a thread that has been inactive since Sept., a thread that would be basically meaningless to anyone who didn't follow the nuances and infighting amoung the "UFO" publishing crowd! If you were being Honest you wouldn't know who Tim Good even was much less have any interest in posting on that thread in the first place!

Clearly you're playing a game, but why?
Last edited by lost_shaman on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:03 am

cybertron2006 wrote:I don't think I'll ever understand the form. It's just too much... that and they appeared yet again. Same field, different time. 5:00AM Central Time, USA. and now they're making a 'screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-zhooooooooooooooooooooo-screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...' noise.

So it appears you refuse to go out and buy a camera (any camera! we'll take ANYTHING!), yet you continue to come here and tell us how these "UFOs" keep coming back to this field near you. I am not even interested in your game, as lost shaman may be. IMO, if you are not gonna buy a camera and take a photo the next time these things come around, then I wish you would just STFU, because your posts, while they may be serving some sort of purpose for you, add nothing to the "UFO research" database.

For chrissakes, go buy a cheap camera...
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby lost_shaman » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:40 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote: I am not even interested in your game, as lost shaman may be.

(snip l_s)

For chrissakes, go buy a cheap camera...
Ray

Ray, why one Earth should anyone who is playing "Games" with us want to go out and buy a 'cheap camera'? There is nothing to take pictures of except maybe an empty Field. :wink: I mean the "Landing site" sorry... =P~

At any rate what has been described so far is not consistent with other sightings over time that are of interest. That's the bottom line. Why waste our time unless on the off chance that this guy who has feellings and opinions about Tim Good, of all people, has witnessed an entirely new phenomena?! :?: I doubt it. So I'm like you in that I don't care. Just that I don't care about "sightings" that don't conform to other sightings over time when so damn many do conform with eachother over time.
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby cybertron2006 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:29 pm

Listen, this sheet is true. That, and I promise to fill out that form when I get to it.
Michael Jackson isn't black OR white, he's an alien.
MY ROFLCOPTER GOES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
[not a joke]Please buy 3-Hit-KO's Debut album, 24 Hours To Live, when we finish it![/not a joke]
cybertron2006

Postby ryguy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:55 pm

On your way home from school, pick up a cheap disposable camera (with a flash). Take photos of the object as it flies over and/or lands. I'll personally pay to develop the film. You can send the camera to me via USPS - I'll even give you the several bucks for shipping.

If you aren't willing to do the above in order to help gather/analyze evidence about the phenomenon, please avoid littering the airwaves with observations about it. I don't mean this out of disrespect, honestly. Our goal here is to keep the airwaves clear so that when the good stuff arrives, there's no interference. Thanks.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby longhaircowboy » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:33 pm

I'm with L_S here. This some kinda game. I just completed an investigation of a Pasco county sighting by an elderly man who provided me with more info and he couldn't careless about UFOs. As a matter of fact when I mentioned several popular UFO cases(Roswell,et al) he had no idea what I was talking about. You should see what he provided when I asked him to give me his account in his own words. It was alot more than 'something landed in a field'.
I say put up or shut up.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs