The Invisible College by Vallee

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

The Invisible College by Vallee

Postby ryguy » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:45 am

Hi guys - if anyone has read this book, I'd love to hear more about it. If you have a copy, or know where to get a copy that doesn't cost a fortune, please let me know. I haven't been able to find one other than a $50 copy on Ebay that no one will buy because it's a first edition and too expensive...lol.

I have read that much of what's written it is very relevant to what we've seen in our own investigations - actually, messengers of deception even moreso, but I'd like to start with the Invisible College since it touches on the right time period. If anyone has a copy or can get a copy, please let me know.

Also, if you read it I'd love your take on the content - whether you agree/disagree with Vallee's conclusions. Thanks.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: The Invisible College by Vallee

Postby IsaacKoi » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 pm

ryguy wrote:If you have a copy, or know where to get a copy that doesn't cost a fortune, please let me know. I haven't been able to find one other than a $50 copy on Ebay

Hi Ryguy,

Your areas of interest have a major impact upon which books by Vallee I'd recommend. You don't need to read Vallee's books in any particular order, simply read the ones that are most relevant to your interests.

From various posts/articles by you that I can remember reading, I infer that your main areas of interest relates to Doty, Project Serpo and related issues. I'm not sure what line you take on Doty and Co e.g. (a) simply in it for a laugh and/or the money, or (b) part of an orchestrated educational/disinformation programme. If the latter, then I'd recommend putting Vallee's Messengers of Deception at the top of your Christmas ufological wish-list for Santa (assuming that you have already got "Project Beta" and some of the other more directly relevant material).

As for The Invisible College, you can quite often pick up a copy of the original Dutton hardback edition for a few dollars. I have two or three copies of it, and don't think I paid more than 5 to 10 dollars for any copy.

Also, the content of The Invisible College was also published in paperback format by Panther under the title "UFOs : The Psychic Solution”. This version is often cheaper than editions published under the title "The Invisible College". I've picked up one or two copies of this version for 1 or 2 dollars.

At the time of posting, the hardback edition of "The Invisible College" is currently on Ebay at the link below for 5.25 dollars:
http://tinyurl.com/6omwap

By the way, I have a vague recollection of hearing that some of Vallee's older books are due to be republished shortly.

Kind Regards,

Isaac
IsaacKoi

Postby ryguy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:10 pm

IsaacKoi wrote:From various posts/articles by you that I can remember reading, I infer that your main areas of interest relates to Doty, Project Serpo and related issues. I'm not sure what line you take on Doty and Co e.g. (a) simply in it for a laugh and/or the money, or (b) part of an orchestrated educational/disinformation programme. If the latter, then I'd recommend putting Vallee's Messengers of Deception at the top of your Christmas ufological wish-list for Santa (assuming that you have already got "Project Beta" and some of the other more directly relevant material).

Excellent - thank you. Yes, our previous speculations here have run through the whole range of scenerios, an unofficial, private disinofo programme certainly one of the primary hypothesis over the past few years. However, recently we've come to a unique conclusion that doesn't involve either A or B above. That's the reason we're starting several blogs and frequent updates on the main page to release the entire story in segments - there's just too much to release at once.

I asked about Vallee because one of his books was recommended to me by someone on the "inside" of Doty's involvement. Since I've got an Amazon gift certificate, I was looking for a second opinion before buying one. This insider recommended the same exact book that you just did - Messengers of Deception. I guess that's the one I'm going for!

Unfortunately, I'll need to read it with a grain of salt, because Vallee himself is part of the group...however he's also one of three primary players who have written more about the "Core Story" publically than the other two have. So there may be a great deal of embedded data inside his book. Like Collin's book, it's not so much what he believes or the topic he's writing about - but more about the people, dates, and events surrounding his investigations. That appears to be where the most helpful information is contained in these Aviary/UFO related books. It's like this giant social network, and the various books provide inside data on nodes and connections. It's a matter of finding the books that include related nodes, making additional connections, and eventually tracing those hundreds of connections back to the core two or three...

Thanks again for your insight and advice - as usual, very helpful!

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby simonespeaks » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:32 pm

nnnn
Last edited by simonespeaks on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonespeaks

Postby ryguy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:40 pm

simonespeaks wrote:I REJECT the notion that Vallee could be part of what I'll call, spook'y'ufology. Look at how far out of the mainstream he got exiled. and for so long. To me, he is nothing but a brilliant scientist, and nice guy.

Hmm...maybe so. But he sat down one late night in a Denny's restaurant with two other nice guys who were also brilliant scientists. And along with those two, created what would become known as the infamous "core story."

The proof is out there - he was one of the three. The next question is this - by reading the various theories and writings of these three...may we trace the path of the meme they created on that fateful night in order to, possibly, "test the system" as Vallee was wont to do, as he proposed in at least one or two interviews at the time? I believe so.

Yes, they are nice guys. But they also initiated a fascinating and long-running experiment. Anyway, I digress. More will be revealed in due time.

Welcome, by the way, simonespeaks. You are far more knowledgeable about the background here than you let on. :)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby simonespeaks » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:08 pm

nnnn
Last edited by simonespeaks on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonespeaks

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:19 am

Vallée believes the aliens are using psychotronic (mid control) technology on us… ‘nuff said.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Access Denied wrote:Vallée believes the aliens are using psychotronic (mid control) technology on us… ‘nuff said.

I thought the sum of Vallee's theory regarding the UFO phenomenon is that of a psychological "control system" that is used by some other Intelligence, possibily extraterrestrial, in order to ellicit/produce certain responses from either humankind as a whole, or select populations. That's according to a couple of interviews I've read from back in the 70's/80's - I haven't read anything where he refers specifically to psychotronic technology though?
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 pm

ryguy wrote:I haven't read anything where he refers specifically to psychotronic technology though?

Same thing...

Vallee's interpretation of the UFO evidence

Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée cannot say who or what is behind this scheme, only that the evidence, if carefully analysed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of psychotronic technology. It is highly unlikely that governments actually conceal alien evidence, as the popular myth suggests. Rather, it is much more likely that that is exactly what the manipulators want us to believe. Vallée feels the entire subject of UFOs is mystified by charlatans and science fiction. He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate. Only this can reveal the true nature of the UFO phenomenon.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Ahh that's right. Funny, I never thought he specifically spelled out the idea of the use of psychotronic weapons - I always thought he spoke more generically without identifying the source of the manipulation. In that quote he does identify not only the method (those weapons) but also points out that he believes at least one of the sources is human. Weird stuff...

Access Denied wrote:He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate. Only this can reveal the true nature of the UFO phenomenon.

That's the fascinating part!

I've got Messengers of Deception on the way from Amazon...I'm hoping there are the same sort of clues to the "big picture," similar to the clues found in Bob Collins book.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Gentlemen: In this thread you almost (briefly) glimpse the shadow of the reality behind the phenomena!

[I recommend the film version of "Mothman Prophecies" as background for the un-initiate to the strangeness reported.]

With a little thought, you might understand why Dan says that Ron is interested in the persons for whom the phenomena manifests, rather than the phenomenon itself.

Any significant deviation of human behavior introduced by a 'foreign' intelligence should produce patterns which may be studied, without direct knowledge of the causal agent.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Gary wrote:Gentlemen: In this thread you almost (briefly) glimpse the shadow of the reality behind the phenomena!

(snip)

Any significant deviation of human behavior introduced by a 'foreign' intelligence should produce patterns which may be studied, without direct knowledge of the causal agent.

This is nothing more than parametric system identification as practiced on control systems with unknown dynamics to elicit responses. All they are doing is applying the same techniques, but broadened to handle the obvious social analysis and engineering aspects. I have talked about this in other threads as "probing" when working at the level of information (i.e. there is no real physical plant to characterize the dynamics of...just how the mind processes information and how information changes the mind). And to those who are schooled in Marshall McLuhan, yes it is also THAT type of "probing" which he described so long ago.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby GigaShadow » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:37 am

Simonspeaks, your onto it rather well. Think in terms of the occult manifesting our reality. They make it, our brain interprets it. We learn from the moment we fall into this script how to see it, play it and act within it. I've been studying it since I was 5 back in 1957. I see through it and know the stuff were not suppose to notice or be aware of its presence. The authorities of the occult do not like it that I know and they try to drive my awareness into obedience, confusion, madness, I know there ways and move around them when needed. A lot of people know it, and you hear and read about it all the time. I tell anyone who will listen, reality as you, me and us know it, is not really what we think it is. Sure it can be as real as our dreams, but we wake from dreams. Not in our manifested menagerie, because were operated by a concept of expirational time and occult manipulation. We are being used to the fullest extent. You ever wonder why so many people opt for suicide, why there is mental health issues. The many know something is wrong, don't want to be a part of it and cannot take going through it again. some are taken out and removed by agents of the occult, or persuaded by bizarre unreal occurrences to shut up and act with restraint in activities exposing the unknowable.

Aliens are as real as we can conjure them into our reality, learning our place in there made for TV reality is how they keep us subservient to there needs. Higher education, theories, created facts pointing to erroneous conclusions breaks the connection to awareness of there occult existence in most people. Books are written, ficticious stories told, people accept it and show those of us who know its BS that playing the game pays off like in the movie they live. The rich and poor got richer as long as they played along with the alien agenda. The truth is, only a small few reap the rewards and they are dangled before the masses to hope they can do it to. There's to high a loser to winner ratio which tells me awareness of the game and the refusal to play it, decides the over all success in the numbers of believers in the sims game. Otherwise, suffering is the game and hope is the name.

I read the vallee story and tdg asked about the caret drone thing. I saw the images and it is shown by observers the angle of the shadows failed the test so the images were cgi. I agree. I am a very critical skeptic of everything even though I experienced aliens and craft up close. My deceased mother used to tell me I don't beleive in anything. She was so right, I don't believe in this reality and its deception upon our consciouness.
GigaShadow

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:43 pm

GigaShadow wrote: I am a very critical skeptic of everything even though I experienced aliens and craft up close. My deceased mother used to tell me I don't beleive in anything. She was so right, I don't believe in this reality and its deception upon our consciouness.

I find it interesting that you think of yourself in this way, and yet in the other thread you seem to clearly believe (with little apparant skepticism) that there is nefarious code running on this forum (and ATS) that is doing things to your browser. Several of us here believe you have failed to exhaust all possibilities for what may be occurring before jumping to the conclusion that some nefarious code is running on the site. Hence, your actions in this regard tend to refute what you state about yourself above.

"What you don't know (i.e. those things hidden from your view) will always limit the possibility of forming correct conclusions about what you do observe."

Ray

[Mod Edit: GigaShadow’s response moved here]
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Yes, Ray's analysis is spot on. Reading through the various online writings of forum visitors, bloggers, and authors around the Internet, within different paranormal fields - I've noticed that some of those people who are so quick to latch on to any conspiracy, theory, or belief system with little-to-no evidence to support it, are also quick to define themselves as skeptics when they are in the company of critical-thinkers.

Nature of the beast I guess... Like they say, actions speak louder than words.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to UFOs