Rotten to the Core

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Rotten to the Core

Postby ryguy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:19 pm

murnut wrote:Thanks Ryan....this was one of my favorite Dan posts.

Dan is not a liar, but his memory is not perfect.

You should just call him. He always seems to be willing to talk

Thanks Murnut! I agree it was one of my favorites as well because it was so lucid.

It's good advice, but I've spoken with him a few times on the phone before and I do my best to avoid that experience. While sometimes he provides only the factual details about events, other times he's imaginative and injects too much fiction. As you can see, it took a year to verify that the facts in this post weren't fantasy. Other times I've seen things he posted be about 80% fantasy of his own creation.

Nothing against Dan, but I found it *very* difficult to talk to him directly for any length of time without getting a migraine trying to differentiate fantasy from fact. But your advice is good, and maybe I'll give it a shot again. I know Steve has been in contact him quite a bit lately - and has learned a lot in doing so, but he's also lost many hours of his life that he'll never get back again and probably wishes he could. :)

Thanks,
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs