Believe it or not, it happened to me

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby GigaShadow » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:10 pm

[Mod Edit: the following off-topic discussion was moved here from another thread]

It comes as no surprise to me that the ufo community scams the gullible. People want to be shanked, look what bernie madoff did, see and hear the schemes perpetrated on the masses. People are ready and willing to believe anything. And, they will follow it to the end yelling, waving, signs and denying anythings wrong. The human experience cannot help itself when before children of lessor gods. Tell em what they wanna hear and get on with it. The further far fetched with flashy wording, the better. People are easily led, it has been shown from the use of religion, money and ufos.

I believe in aliens and UFOs because I have been before aliens and seen craft(s) not functioning by human known technology. Somethings here from someplace else, without a doubt. That something has the mind of humankind in a vice of assorted perversion.

:shock: =D> [-o< The wanna believe bunch.

You cannot trust anyone, you cannot trust anything you see, and, you cannot trust any word spoken.
GigaShadow

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby JayKew » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Gary wrote ......

"I believe in aliens and UFOs because I have been before aliens and seen craft(s) not functioning by human known technology."

I presume you can provide evidence of this.

This is not ATS or Open Minds when all said and done.
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:44 pm

JayKew wrote:Gary wrote ......

"I believe in aliens and UFOs because I have been before aliens and seen craft(s) not functioning by human known technology."

I presume you can provide evidence of this.

This is not ATS or Open Minds when all said and done.

Hi JayKew. Those are GigaShadow's words. But, I think you are reading into them. GigaShadow was being sarcastic re: the "true believers".

[Mod Edit: topic split]
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby JayKew » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:01 am

My sincere apologies all round then.

Sincerely !!
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby GigaShadow » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:16 am

My proof is not in some bizarre religious narrative channeled to me, shown to me, or told, to tell you or anyone of some hocus pocus message of salvation for humanity by them. My words are my proof since I experienced it and as any other human being having a story to tell, I mentioned it. Since you immediately dismissed my experience by saying prove it, I will not, since truth seekers don't demand proof before knowing the story and genuinely interested in getting to know the person relating the experience. Indeed, this is not ats, so stop acting like it is.

Regards to all
GigaShadow

Postby ryguy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:32 am

Hey GigaShadow,

Just so you know, I appreciate you sharing your personal experience here. The fact that you aren't asking for a following, or putting out a message from the aliens to save humanity says a lot.

I've come across a lot of people who've seen and experienced some pretty whacked out things in their homes and elsewhere. I'm always amazed by those - and I believe people, like yourself, who sincerely admit that they've seen something they can't explain. There are a lot of people here who, like you, had a dilemma...you were faced with a community of seekers, most of whom are brainless fools. Yet YOU are NOT....you are just looking for an answer. And now you're here.

That's why I'm here, every single day, to wipe out the madness and insanity - and to help the sane and respectable people who are having very real experiences find the answers they seek.

So..again...thanks for sharing your experience, and I believe you. I only ask for evidence from people who claim that they have the answer. You've done no such thing - you've only allowed yourself to step up and offer up a personal experience that you can't explain. In my book, that's pretty cool.

Cheers,
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby JayKew » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Ry

GigaShadow has "shared his personal experinces" ??

When was this then ??

He has made a vague outlandish statement and when asked to provide proof or evidence of this he adopts some peculiar moral high ground and rambles on about not having to provide evidence because I and probably most others on here dont believe him.

I always thought that this place was a refuge for sane and reasoned debate and that you and Steve and Tom did not allow statements like this without some sort of proof.

It seems I was wrong and that people can claim what they want to claim in a sterile unchallenged enviroment.

Doty will probably turn up as a Mod here next.

Anyway I speak to the Leaders of the Greys on a daily basis and they tell me that they have never, ever been in contact with GigaShadow. You should believe me and not him.

I hope you appreciate me sharing my experiences with you as well.

John
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Point taken JayKew.

Hey GigaShadow, I’m confused. As Mike pointed out, your first statement sounded like sarcasm but then you said this…

GigaShadow wrote:My words are my proof since I experienced it and as any other human being having a story to tell, I mentioned it.

But then you also said this before that…

GigaShadow wrote:You cannot trust anyone, you cannot trust anything you see, and, you cannot trust any word spoken.

Are you saying you don’t trust your own experience or not?

[Mod Edit: topic split]
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby GigaShadow » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Jaykew, Before you ramp up for further attack, my story is not what this thread is about. I merely injected my, as you wish to infer, vague experience as to my reason I believe in aliens and ufos within the cloud of dis-missinformation and phony stories made up to gather an audience to cash in on. You may believe ufos and aliens are bunk, and thats fine. That is not an acceptable position to switch into confrontation mode requiring an experiencer like myself to immediately produce proof to your liking. You don't even know the details of why I believe and you want me to provide proof. It don't work that way when you want to know details from a serious source. If I were to make it up, than I would have poured a story too fantastic to believe and eventualy fall threw the cracks of the story to expose the yarn. That happens time and again over at ats. I have put my experiences down on there forum and it is still there for all to read, although, I did remove my many images since they locked out my account because I posted words to draw swords in favor of john lear. I will not point to its url because I have since removed myself, never to return, into the ats associate member forums.

He has made a vague outlandish statement and when asked to provide proof or evidence of this he adopts some peculiar moral high ground and rambles on about not having to provide evidence because I and probably most others on here dont believe him.

Your suggestive statement is strikingly peculiar. It is viewed as vague because you failed to inquire further into the details of my experience. If you want to know details of some ones experience, never confront them with the prove it statement before getting details. The moral high ground is this, I never feed those who come out the gate with statements prematurely made in regards to ramping up for an attack. I see this all the time on forums. I have no obligation to respond to such nonsense and will not play that game. I'm curious, were you contacted by others to speak for there position of beleif, I surely guess not.

I always thought that this place was a refuge for sane and reasoned debate and that you and Steve and Tom did not allow statements like this without some sort of proof.

Reality uncovered, well, that says it all. Alien and ufo experiencers are being subjected to a reality. Those who fail the hope of experiencing such a reality check, can only ask questions.

It seems I was wrong and that people can claim what they want to claim in a sterile unchallenged enviroment.

Your attempting to patronize this forum, my friend.

Doty will probably turn up as a Mod here next.

Carefull now, your dealing in the field of alien/ufo, its filled with strange occult forces and could happen.

Anyway I speak to the Leaders of the Greys on a daily basis and they tell me that they have never, ever been in contact with GigaShadow. You should believe me and not him.

I will take that as a subtle poke of humour, because, if your not kidding, I will use your logic and call for you to prove it. See, i'll ignore it as your alien friends attacking me with that sentence, and, I just want you to know I know. But I will tell you this, they do operate in such an occult way.

I hope you appreciate me sharing my experiences with you as well.

I'm sure we will.

A good open mind investigator never jacks those with experience in the alien, ufo, occult, supernatural and ethereal/astral planes to provide proof before gathering details. They did that in the dark ages, and those times are behind us in the information world.

Regards to all
GigaShadow

Postby JayKew » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Wow that was a long but empty riposte.

Ten minutes of my life I will never get back either.

Why didnt you just condense it to .....

" I cant give you proof because I havent got any".

And who said I was joking about the Leaders of the Greys calling you a charlatan ??
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby GigaShadow » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Jaykew, I must now dismiss you from any further debate. You have escalated your attack upon me for the last time. Perhaps, in time, you may gain the savvy needed to investigate in the ufo field using proven techniques the professionals use.

Regards to all
GigaShadow

Postby JayKew » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:09 pm

My "attack" ??

I have merely requested that you provide evidence of your outlandish if somewhat vague and astonishing claims.

Every fact in the world has demonstrable evidence of some sort.

Except of course yours.

Which is perhaps why you are not coming out to play anymore.

You should know by now that this forum is owned and moderated by intelligent people who do not accept any old rubbish being trotted out on here.

If people put up they should not shut up.
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:11 pm

OK I moved this debate to another thread. So far I think you're both “wrong”...

GigaShadow: You've "hinted" at an extraordinary experience so don't be surprised if others want to know what's that about.

JayKew: How can you judge his experience(s) until you’ve heard him out… or has this already been hashed out elsewhere?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:47 pm

JayKew - yes, you are right, we typically demand evidence - that's what we're about. But we can't go nuts on people for telling us about some odd experience they had and then following it up with - "man...that was weird and I have no clue what the heck it was." I can't start asking such a person, who is only sharing an odd experience, to offer proof. On ther OTHER hand...if he were to say, "you know, I was contacted by a Grey the other night and he took me on his ship." I'd be all over him like cheese on a cheeseburger. How do you know it was a "Grey?" How do you know you were on an "alien ship?" So you make a good point Jay...but all I'm saying is sometimes it's okay to just chill when someone's saying something like "man - I saw something that I thought looked like a ghost but I've no clue what it was."

Anyway...I digress. I'd like more people to share experiences like this, while still maintaining an environment that avoids the drawing of outrageous conclusions. It's a happy medium...an important balance. I believe we have the right calibre of mature people to accomplish that here. Don't worry JayKew - I understand your concern more than you may realize. As you know we've driven away a number of whackjobs over the years...that's not about to change.

Cheers,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby GigaShadow » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Deleted by Author :cry:
Last edited by GigaShadow on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
GigaShadow

Next

Google

Return to UFOs