Believe it or not, it happened to me

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby Access Denied » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:44 pm

GigaShadow wrote:Believe this or not, it happened to me.

Believe it or not, so far I'm inclined to believe this happened to you…

My first question though is what lead you to believe this actually happened (that is assuming you do) and it wasn’t simply a bad dream?

[yikes!]

How long had you been driving and how much sleep had you been getting before this happened? Is it possible you were suffering from something like the effects of sleep deprivation?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Very interesting GS, very interesting indeed.
I have had some very similar experiences, but without the aliens/greys/whatever. The one thing that is very similar to your account is the fact that I was asleep and the events happened upon awakening. For that reason, I put my own experiences down to sleep-related disorders. That said, the events appeared no less real because of this.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby GigaShadow » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:03 am

Can you remember any dreams from years ago in such detail. I have never had an experience like that with such clarity while dreaming till the years 1996 and after. No, it was no dream, no hallucination and no sleep dep. I had an experience that was as real as if it belonged in this reality.

Regards to all
Last edited by GigaShadow on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
GigaShadow

Postby GigaShadow » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:19 am

I have had many experience with the occult unknown powers operating in our reality. Aliens are the something here from somewhere else. That somewhere is found in our subconscious unconscious state of being. They can enter our learned reality and be as real as we can conjure it.

1995 I was shown a chevron craft in arizona. It looked much like the german HO9 without intake or exhaust ports but all black in color. It blasted my truck with a beam of intense light as it flew above and with me down the highway.
GigaShadow

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:21 am

Hey GS - I find the story fascinating. It's important to remember that Greys (and trolls, gremlins, faeries, etc...) seem to be human psychological archetypes - as evidenced by human LSD experiences. So whatever happened to you could potentially have been created by an induced altered consciousness...why - who knows...could have been anything.

I find the physical evidence aspect of your experience really interesting though - the remaining physical impairment, the buzzing that remained for a long time after you woke up. I'm inclined to think that you suffered from any number of experiences including:

- out of body experience (if they are really possible - just putting it out there)
- a state of semi-awake consciousness induced by a mini-stroke of sorts, severely impacting one side of your brain (very common)
- an altered state of consciousness created any number of environmental factors

By the way, I live in Maine and have been up and down that stretch of I95 hundreds of times going back and forth from school to home in Northern Maine - so I can attest to the fact that you got your geography and rest stop locations right on...adding weight to your credibility.

Thanks for sharing,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:23 am

GigaShadow wrote:1995 I was shown a chevron craft in arizona. It looked much like the german HO9 without intake or exhaust ports but all black in color. It blasted my truck with a beam of intense light as it flew above and with me down the highway.

That sounds sort of like a black security helicopter with a spotlight mounted on it, doesn't it? Were you near a restricted location?
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:24 am

GigaShadow wrote:Can you remember any dreams from years ago in such detail.

Yes, but only from those dreams where the weird stuff was happening.

I have never had an experience like that with such clarity while dreaming till the years 1996 and after. No, it was no dream, no hallucination and no sleep dep. I had an experience that was as real as if it belonged in this reality.

Experiences like that do appear real, regardless of the situation. The fact that you had been asleep and all of this happened upon awakening should at least alert you to be a little more cautious in your appraisal of the event.

I had one experience which involved one other person. I was adamant that this other person must have been blind not to see what I was seeing. I was fully awake (having just awoken) and I could "see" a person lying next to my bed, but half-in and half-out of the actual floor. I saw this thing for a full five minutes and even called over my wife to get a camera. I was absolutely convinced that what I could see was real, and was livid at her for looking at me like I was a crazy person and not getting the camera. She was looking at the same spot and there was nothing there.

One more thing, my entire left side has been damaged from this incident in my later years. I have seen doctors and had MRI as well as sleep study and neurology sessions. I had a cat scan showing a dark object in my brain. The doctors had me immediately go to an MRI center where they scanned my brain further. They reported nothing there even though I seen the cat scan film and there was a black object there. No one has an answer in this reality for my left side deficiency. I still have significant problems on the left side where I am limited to what I can physically do.

Could it be that you had suffered a stroke? As for the dark object not showing up on the second scan, that would suggest the first scan was possibly erroneous.

In 1 study where I had my left arm nerves tested with needles and electric shock, I finally told the doctor of the incident in Maine. He looked at me and sort of laughed. I don't tell this story much. Only on Ats and now here and 1 other site where I pulled my membership because of attackers who I, as I previously stated, I will not show any obligation to debate when attacked. I will not defend my position and people can take it or leave it. I have a story to tell and thats what I do with it. Although I do have more to tell, thats for serious debate only, and not when attacks on me begin.

Regards to all

I hope you don't see my post as an attack because it certainly isn't intended as such. It does seem though that you are absolutely convinced that what happened to you was real and no amount of debate is likely to change that?

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby GigaShadow » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:50 am

I see the same technology used on ATS is now being used here. I had several alerts while typing in the message text box my browser menu was opening menu options and some pop up opened with a Microsoft message embedded. I type by looking at the keys and noticed the happenings by glancing up and seeing the activity. You guys, what happen, the dark side have you in there grip now.
Last edited by GigaShadow on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
GigaShadow

Postby GigaShadow » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:24 am

Something is real spooky here on reality uncovered. I was posting a message and that weird ATS menu action stuff occured and than when I went to post, the following occured as shown in the image.

GigaShadow

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:53 am

GigaShadow wrote:Something is real spooky here on reality uncovered. I was posting a message and that weird ATS menu action stuff occured and than when I went to post, the following occured as shown in the image.

Hey GS...turn down the paranoia big guy...you're really starting to scare me... lol. You probably inadvertently pressed the wrong botton - I've seen that message myself a number of times myself - there's nothing weird about it - you just clicked the wrong button when trying to post.

There's nothing "spooky" here...well, except for the occasional Gary Bekkum post, but anyway...lol

Your story is fascinating, but your multiple experiences and combination of physical effects related to one or the other are confusing (I thought the buzzing started with the first experience you described?) Also, paranoia is never a good sign...

Best,
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby GigaShadow » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Listen, I'm not kidding about the browser thing. I had the menu options opening as I typed and there was a system pop up showing some Microsoft message I only got a glimpse as I typed and as I hit another key, the pop up disappeared. Than later on when I was typing a reply to zep tepi message the browser weirdness started again and when I was ready to post, I hit the "submit button and the browser switched to the next screen as I posted the image. This time I stopped and took a screen shot of the weir happening. That message I typed to zep tepi never made it to the database and as you see by the image if you clicked on it, it showed the topic doesn't exist. Ya, that is paranoid induced weirdness.
Last edited by GigaShadow on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
GigaShadow

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:07 pm

I have a couple of ideas wrt the weirdness you are experiencing. Is it possible that you are hitting extra keys as you type? If I'm typing a post and I accidentally hit the 'Alt' key, the browser menu will become active, if I then hit another key that just so happens to have a menu shortcut assigned to it, it will open that menu. Alt-F for example will open the IE File menu. There is absolutely nothing running on this website that would cause you to experience problems like you have described.
If it happens a lot, I suggest you download and run a screen recorder. Everything you do on-screen will be recorded so you can review exactly what is happening and perhaps upload it here so we can see for ourselves what you are experiencing.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby GigaShadow » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:18 am

Zep Tepi wrote:I have a couple of ideas wrt the weirdness you are experiencing. Is it possible that you are hitting extra keys as you type? If I'm typing a post and I accidentally hit the 'Alt' key, the browser menu will become active, if I then hit another key that just so happens to have a menu shortcut assigned to it, it will open that menu. Alt-F for example will open the IE File menu. There is absolutely nothing running on this website that would cause you to experience problems like you have described.

Cheers,
Steve

No, I did not hit the alt while typing. The very same thing is happening here as it did over on ats when I typed into the text message box. In my previous visits posting in this forum, that weird browser behavior never happened. The only other thing I can hypothesize is the occult is interfering with my real (I stopped typing here).

Ok, now listen to me. I was typing this very slow and being very carefull on what keys I was hitting on. You will see from the paragraph above, the last word I was typing was "real" which was suppose to be reality. At the moment I hit the "ity" keys the menu opened in the browser. I stopped because I caught it, and I screen shot the event. I have a brand new keyboard hooked to my pc by usb. When I say brand new, I mean like just connected for this message being typed. Oh ya, something is going on here my friends. Now, follows the screen shot of the menu open, click the image for a bigger view.

I checked with the alt key hit and than tried the i, t, y keys. The alt t key opened the menu to the location I show in the image. Now, some one has to tell me how hitting the t key without hitting the alt key can open the menu options. Again, I was 1 finger typing very slow with my hands off the keyboard as I hit the keys 1 after the other. Looking at your keyboard you will see the t key and the alt key are no where near each other. Just what is going on here.
GigaShadow

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:37 am

GigaShadow wrote:That message I typed to zep tepi never made it to the database and as you see by the image if you clicked on it, it showed the topic doesn't exist. Ya, that is paranoid induced weirdness.

Could be…

[all times PST]

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:50 pm
You replied to Zep saying you were having problems…

GigaShadow wrote:I see the same technology used on ATS is now being used here. I had several alerts while typing in the message text box my browser menu was opening menu options and some pop up opened with a Microsoft message embedded. I type by looking at the keys and noticed the happenings by glancing up and seeing the activity. You guys, what happen, the dark side have you in there grip now.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:00 pm
I merged your two threads together.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:24 pm
You posted this…

GigaShadow wrote:Something is real spooky here on reality uncovered. I was posting a message and that weird ATS menu action stuff occured and than when I went to post, the following occured as shown in the image.

Perhaps you were composing another message to Zep sometime between 5:50 pm and 6:24 pm and phpBB isn’t smart enough to know the thread moved? If so then I can’t help but wonder why you would be typing two messages in a row to Zep? What was in the second message that you lost?

GigaShadow wrote:Just what is going on here.

Clearly your computer is possessed. :)

Anyway, back on-topic, about your experiences… I don’t see any reason to believe you actually encountered aliens but I’m sorry to hear you’re convinced that you did. From the sound of it I doubt anyone could convince you otherwise. Must be a terrible thing to live with.

P.S. KW Rules! [and be careful with that truck stop coffee] ;)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:35 pm

GigaShadow wrote:I checked with the alt key hit and than tried the i, t, y keys. The alt t key opened the menu to the location I show in the image. Now, some one has to tell me how hitting the t key without hitting the alt key can open the menu options. Again, I was 1 finger typing very slow with my hands off the keyboard as I hit the keys 1 after the other. Looking at your keyboard you will see the t key and the alt key are no where near each other. Just what is going on here.

That has happened to me before on my wife's laptop...it's annoying as heck. Basically the special function keys get locked as active so that every key will perform the alt-function without you having to press alt. I can't remember how I disabled that on her laptop, but I think it has to do with one of the "lock" features - scroll lock or num lock? One of them really played a number with her keyboard. I remember at one point I was ready to throw the stupid computer in the trash. Either rebooting, unplugging the keyboard, or messing around with the keyboard lock features (or was it a Cntrl-alt-function key solution??) Heck if I can remember at the moment. All I know is that I've seen that behavior before and it means that something's locked with your keyboard.

Hey...wanna see something else need you can do by inadvertently pressing the cntrl-alt keys in combination with other keys? Hold down Cntrl-Alt and the down arrow. On most computers your entire screen will flip upside down. Seriously - the display will show up as normal, but upside down. Now...many people doing this with a very loose grip on reality will run away from the computer screaming that occult forces have taken over their computer.

The rest of us simply press Control-Alt and the UP arrow...and everything is right with the world again. ;)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs