Believe it or not, it happened to me

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby GigaShadow » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:58 pm

AcessDenied, I was aware you split my bashfest with jaykew from the rotten to the core thread, I was typing my, it happened to me thread when it was chopped and I seen the htread heading you gave it. Look closely at this: by GigaShadow on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:24 pm. This does not match your theory of, "Perhaps you were composing another message to Zep sometime between 5:50 pm and 6:24 pm ". I had made the message and clicked submit within just 20 minutes of the GigaShadow on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:24 pm message time, so that would make it approximately 8 pm I finished responding to zep tepi's message from: by Zep Tepi on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:24 pm. You merged the bashfest and my it happened to me at 6pm. Thats a way from 8pm when I hit the zep tepi submit button to zep tepi's 6:24pm message.

Is there a 2 hour difference in the server time and time stamp the message server put on my spooky post and the time you posted as 6:24 in the response you posted by Access Denied on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:37 am. From here, it don't ad up.

I don’t see any reason to believe you actually encountered aliens but I’m sorry to hear you’re convinced that you did. From the sound of it I doubt anyone could convince you otherwise. Must be a terrible thing to live with.


No one has to believe me, no one should believe me and most of all, any one else who claims it happened to them. That makes good for denial theres something else going on here. You see, you have learned to believe this reality well and have become a pawn in its deception. I might ad, it is not terrible to live with. I know it, and it knows I know.
User avatar
GigaShadow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 pm


Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby GigaShadow » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:21 pm

RyGuy, I use XP pro and checked the alt thing. I could not get it to lock so the special function keys would function. This is happening with two different keyboards.

I'll be watching this closer and concentrating on my typing on the keys.
User avatar
GigaShadow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:21 pm

haven't read followup responses yet to GigaShadow's report of his experience at the rest stop. My own is that I find the report highly credible.

For the record, I think those grey guys (and gals??) have been here for some time. Just my opinion. Beyond that basic presumption on my part (i.e. long time covert ET presence on Earth), I really have no other opinions.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Ukiah, CA

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby GigaShadow » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:39 pm

MikeJamieson wrote:haven't read followup responses yet to GigaShadow's report of his experience at the rest stop. My own is that I find the report highly credible.

For the record, I think those grey guys (and gals??) have been here for some time. Just my opinion. Beyond that basic presumption on my part (i.e. long time covert ET presence on Earth), I really have no other opinions.


You would not believe what goes on in the nations rest areas and truck stops. I often wonder if aliens and lot lizards are some how related. Both are rather scary and always looking for somethin.
User avatar
GigaShadow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby Access Denied » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:53 am

GigaShadow wrote:Is there a 2 hour difference in the server time and time stamp the message server put on my spooky post and the time you posted as 6:24 in the response you posted by Access Denied on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:37 am. From here, it don't ad up.

I see your profile shows that you set your time zone to CST so you’re two hours ahead of me.

[that’s why I gave you the times in my time zone, PST, so you could convert them to yours]

Also, be aware that if you’re not logged in, the times shown are for where RU is hosted… in the UK.

I hope that's not too confusing for you.

You see, you have learned to believe this reality well and have become a pawn in its deception.

I see, so what does that make you?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby GigaShadow » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 pm

[that’s why I gave you the times in my time zone, PST, so you could convert them to yours]


There's no way I could know that, I don't have admin privilege to see behind the green door. You can see my IP and tell my location. By the way, as I was typing, I got to the word "tell" just - 18 - words behind my mark at - 18 - and my menu options popped open. Funny that I never hit the alt.

Also, be aware that if you’re not logged in, the times shown are for where RU is hosted… in the UK.

I hope that's not too confusing for you.


I was logged in because I was typing a message to zep tepi right after posting my: by GigaShadow on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:50 pm. The zep tepi reply was at 8pm or minutes there after. And no, its not confusing to me.

You see, you have learned to believe this reality well and have become a pawn in its deception.

I see, so what does that make you?


Actually, it makes me just another disbeliever, collaborating in the resistance against powers perpetrating this preposterous reality. Another funny occured. As I typed the word "just", in the above sentence, the browser menu opened to tools again.

Regards to all
User avatar
GigaShadow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby ryguy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:20 pm

You really may want to run a scan to make sure you aren't infected with some kind of keylogger that's doing all kinds of weird and wild things. Antivirus software alone doesn't always catch it. There are free apps out there that will specifically check your system for a keylogger.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby GigaShadow » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:49 pm

No, no, no. This behavior first occurred when I was on ats on my usual trash about pc, I had formatted the trash about machine, installed MS w2k updates, patches and sp4, av and firewall and it still occurred. I became annoyed and bought a new quad core vista ult pc than it began on my brand new quad core pc, which I don't use to browse forums anymore. And I will repeat this once again, my quad core security software caught an instance while on ats where there was an attempt to install software from ats as shown in the security alert pop-up when I was viewing ats content. Now, the keyboard behavior I have written about here on Ru occurring from over on ats, is now occurring here. It never happened in all the previous times I have posted messages in Ru, even when it was occurring on ats, and just within logging in this past week.

I visit and post on other forums and what occurred on ats and what is occurring now on Ru does not happen on the other forums. My keyboard does not open menu options in other forums I participate in. Something is going on, that something may not be of Ru doing and it could be a 3rd party transparent server activity. All I know is, while connected typing messages into the Ru message server database, I am getting weird activity on my keyboard opening menu options. My XP pro is set to deactivate active x and ask before allowing scripts to run.
User avatar
GigaShadow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: The Invisible College by Vallee

Postby GigaShadow » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 pm

[Mod Edit: the following is in response to this post in another thread]


You Can Call Me Ray wrote:
GigaShadow wrote: I am a very critical skeptic of everything even though I experienced aliens and craft up close. My deceased mother used to tell me I don't beleive in anything. She was so right, I don't believe in this reality and its deception upon our consciouness.


I find it interesting that you think of yourself in this way, and yet in the other thread you seem to clearly believe (with little apparant skepticism) that there is nefarious code running on this forum (and ATS) that is doing things to your browser. Several of us here believe you have failed to exhaust all possibilities for what may be occurring before jumping to the conclusion that some nefarious code is running on the site. Hence, your actions in this regard tend to refute what you state about yourself above.

"What you don't know (i.e. those things hidden from your view) will always limit the possibility of forming correct conclusions about what you do observe."

Ray


Ray, I am a skeptic of this reality and peoples stories. Especially with the ufo alien thing. I am not skeptical of my own experience because I experienced it as a fact I can repeat without adding shenanigans to the story. As to the browser behaviors, why would I make it up. I don't need the controversy to question my position of skepticism. I revealed it because it is happening and if its happening to me, than it must be happening to others. Remaining quiet on such discussion only promotes ignorance. Discovery is a collaborative venture brought on by observance of an event by a single observation or the observation of many.

In case readers are lost on my appeal to inquiring minds, this is what I wrote in regards to the browser/keyboard snafu ray is pointing out as my weakness in skepticism: "I see the same technology used on ATS is now being used here. I had several alerts while typing in the message text box my browser menu was opening menu options and some pop up opened with a Microsoft message embedded. I type by looking at the keys and noticed the happenings by glancing up and seeing the activity. You guys, what happen, the dark side have you in there grip now".

Ray, if we observe strange behavior and remain quiet, how can we determine the cause of the effect. Your last sentence sounds good till you apply logic and reason to it.

Regards to all

Ps Peeps, I just had another keyboard snafu opening menu opts and the internet options form popped up on screen as I was typing.......
User avatar
GigaShadow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: The Invisible College by Vallee

Postby GigaShadow » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Ryguy, ya know, a good skeptic asks questions and waits for the slip before calling the fall. You, or anyone here don't know my background and donot have the qualification to speculate on my terms of skepticism. Otherwise, I like you guys just the same, you girls too.

BTW, vallee is on to it like a tick on a bigfoot.

Regards to all
User avatar
GigaShadow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: The Invisible College by Vallee

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:14 am

GigaShadow wrote: I am not skeptical of my own experience because I experienced it as a fact I can repeat without adding shenanigans to the story.


So are you saying when you experience a magic trick, that you know what the magician has done right there in front of you is "fact"? Are you implying that there is nothing "hidden" from your experience that could cause you to come to an incorrect conclusion? Example: Just because I see what looks like water as I walk across the desert does not mean, just because I perceive it, that it actually IS water.

As to the browser behaviors, why would I make it up.


Please show me where I accused you of making it up. I did not.

I revealed it because it is happening and if its happening to me, than it must be happening to others.


This is a perfect example for the point I was making in my post to you: So far, I do not know of a single other person on this forum that this is consistently happening to. So what we see here is that you have come to a conclusion based on facts that are not currently established. You do not know if it is happening to anyone else, but you seem to have concluded that it "must be happening to others."

Remaining quiet on such discussion only promotes ignorance. Discovery is a collaborative venture brought on by observance of an event by a single observation or the observation of many.


I agree. And so I am not criticizing your airing this issue on the forum. I am, rather, criticizing your jumping to conclusions that it was nefarious code running on this site. It simply does not directly follow, because there are PLENTY of other potential causes. And you have not eliminated many of them.

In case readers are lost on my appeal to inquiring minds, this is what I wrote in regards to the browser/keyboard snafu ray is pointing out as my weakness in skepticism: "I see the same technology used on ATS is now being used here. I had several alerts while typing in the message text box my browser menu was opening menu options and some pop up opened with a Microsoft message embedded. I type by looking at the keys and noticed the happenings by glancing up and seeing the activity. You guys, what happen, the dark side have you in there grip now".


The "weakness in your skepticism" is not in what you observed, but in the apparant conclusion you came to and announced to the board, towhit:

"I see the same technology used on ATS is now being used here."

You did not know this for a fact. You simply assumed it, and threw it out there as an implied accusation.

Ray, if we observe strange behavior and remain quiet, how can we determine the cause of the effect. Your last sentence sounds good till you apply logic and reason to it.


That quote comes straight out of my lecture notes for when I teach undergrads systems engineering. It is CHOCK FULL of logic and reason, and quite factual as exhibited by the scenario of the magician I asked you about above. The very purpose of magic is to hide things from you so you DO come to an incorrect conclusion about what you are experiencing. (Even tho most people know he is not really sawing the woman in half, that is the conclusion that one may jump to because of the missing information).

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby GigaShadow » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Access Denied wrote:
GigaShadow wrote:You cannot trust anyone, you cannot trust anything you see, and, you cannot trust any word spoken.

Are you saying you don’t trust your own experience or not?


I'm saying "you" cannot trust anyone, you cannot trust anything you see, and, you cannot trust any word spoken. You, the receiver of information, should not fully trust this reality. Look it over, listen to it and use your inner mind to sift out the pieces of truth in the 6.8 billion ever growing pieces of the puzzle.


[Mod Edit: fixed quotes for attribution]
User avatar
GigaShadow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: The Invisible College by Vallee

Postby GigaShadow » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Your building a wall here ray.

Words from the skeptic, me of course, taken from my original post responding to rotten to the core, than moved for being off topic to its own GigaShadow thread, than chopped again to my "it happened to me" thread.

It comes as no surprise to me that the ufo community scams the gullible. People want to be shanked, look what bernie madoff did, see and hear the schemes perpetrated on the masses. People are ready and willing to believe anything. And, they will follow it to the end yelling, waving, signs and denying anythings wrong. The human experience cannot help itself when before children of lessor gods. Tell em what they wanna hear and get on with it. The further far fetched with flashy wording, the better. People are easily led, it has been shown from the use of religion, money and ufos.

I believe in aliens and UFOs because I have been before aliens and seen craft(s) not functioning by human known technology. Somethings here from someplace else, without a doubt. That something has the mind of humankind in a vice of assorted perversion.

The wanna believe bunch.

You cannot trust anyone, you cannot trust anything you see, and, you cannot trust any word spoken.


Thats the words of a skeptic, now, as to my observation of browser behavior, that is not a skeptical view since I observed it, I put it out here to gather Intel, and I did not write nefarious code is operating on Ru as you suggestively insinuated, twice. That was why I quoted myself in full context the first time you wrote a suggestion to what I wrote and where you suggestively re-arranged my words to fit your intentions. Stay focused ray, your an academic and people are programmed by academia to see things shaped by academics repeating book speak.

Let me attach a word from ryguy in my, it happened to me thread.

to help the sane and respectable people who are "having very real experiences" find the answers they seek


Let me make it clear, "having very real experiences" is not to be confused with a weak claim of skepticism regarding my browser behavior. Let me quote myself again so not to confuse your suggestive "nefarious code" for my "I see the same technology used on ATS is now being used here". No one on the internuts is qualified to judge my level of skepticism. there maybe a script to follow in the skeptic view for dummies circulated in the academic sanctum, but in my worldly wise view, I use my own technique of look, listen and ask questions.

You may have the last word my friend, as for me, I am finito with the skeptic rebuttal.

Regards to all
User avatar
GigaShadow
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Believe it or not, it happened to me

Postby Access Denied » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:33 am

GigaShadow wrote:
Access Denied wrote:Are you saying you don’t trust your own experience or not?

I'm saying "you" cannot trust anyone, you cannot trust anything you see, and, you cannot trust any word spoken. You, the receiver of information, should not fully trust this reality. Look it over, listen to it and use your inner mind to sift out the pieces of truth in the 6.8 billion ever growing pieces of the puzzle.

OK thanks for the advice but I’m good. You on the other hand are claiming a special knowledge of reality… apparently as a result of “contact” with aliens or whatever… which you admit you have no, or will not provide any, evidence for. According to our board rules that means end of discussion unless you acknowledge your posts are a statement of opinion only.

GigaShadow wrote:Words from the skeptic, me of course, taken from my original post responding to rotten to the core, than moved for being off topic to its own GigaShadow thread, than chopped again to my "it happened to me" thread.

And your posts will continue to be moved here to this thread as long as you keep hijacking other people's threads… that is if you’re not banned first. :)

Please take a moment to look at our board rules for some helpful advice and consider this your first warning.

AD
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: The Invisible College by Vallee

Postby ryguy » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:43 pm

GigaShadow wrote:
Let me attach a word from ryguy in my, it happened to me thread.

to help the sane and respectable people who are "having very real experiences" find the answers they seek


Let me make it clear, "having very real experiences" is not to be confused with a weak claim of skepticism regarding my browser behavior. Let me quote myself again so not to confuse your suggestive "nefarious code" for my "I see the same technology used on ATS is now being used here". No one on the internuts is qualified to judge my level of skepticism. there maybe a script to follow in the skeptic view for dummies circulated in the academic sanctum, but in my worldly wise view, I use my own technique of look, listen and ask questions.


Anyone can judge skepticism based on one very simple principle. How quickly does a person make that leap from mystery - to conclusion...without sufficient evidence? I've seen people who claim skepticism constantly jump to a conclusion from reading a single book on an issue - without verifying that the "sources" listed in the back of the book are even legitimate - MANY supposedly academic fields are field with such shoddy research and belief system.

When we're talking about issues that are very material and easy to test - like this keyboard behavior - you've got a true test of whether a person is a critical thinker (which you call "skeptic"). Issues that are harder to test, like religion or brief one-time paranormal events, those are more difficult to judge someone with - because there's so little data to draw conclusions...you can't blame the weakness of so many people to give up and just accept a particular conclusion without evidence (it is a serious weakness though).

However, when I see someone faced with something as material, testable, and provable, as the sort of computer problems you are having - and already jumping to theories of conspiracies and nefarious code before you've even tested for more mundane and more probable answers....that tells me you are not the critical thinker you claim to be. I'm sorry that offends, I'm just calling it as it is.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron