Who sees UFOs

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Who sees UFOs

Postby longhaircowboy » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Alright if you can find out who or what those incidents were let me know. I found no sighting reports for the US that specified ethnicity(or race) and I searched alot of reports and databases. I'm very thorough like that. As for UFO Hunters thats a hack show with zero believability. Its not worth wasting time watching.
I'm still unconvinced that light pollution plays a part in who sees UFOs(racially speaking). In a city everyone not just blacks is affected.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Nemo » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Even if it's a hack show, especially when Bill Birnes get's on a roll and starts accusing people of being hybrids, they didn't create the witness. In fact, Birnes got all worked up in that episode and....suggested that the guy might be a hybrid. In one season, some of the shows seemed to try to maintain an even keel but the next season, Birnes may have more of a free hand (after that first guy left the show) and the things raised got rather looney......(they're here for our gold, etc.). That being said, we are probably still all bound for the infamous salt mines of Rigel 7.

Speaking of hack shows: there was a program on the Discovery channel many years ago that I liked. I think their advertising slogan for that series of shows was "Incredibly Wierd", or something like that. This one was about UFO's and had a lot of early contactee stuff in it. It was all very dated and the aliens they claimed to have seen were all tall, blond and dressed like "Amazon Women On The Moon". One guy they were interviewing, to illustrate some run in he claimed to have with otherworld entities suddenly whipped out his trusty Colt 0.45 cal service pistol and briskly pulled back the slide to chamber a round. He was in his 70's and his hair dyed jet black. It looked like he had on a stolen toupee. They had some Unarians on too and probably their highly customized official car. Funny stuff.
Last edited by Nemo on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nemo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby lost_shaman » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:53 am

longhaircowboy wrote:I found no sighting reports for the US that specified ethnicity(or race) and I searched alot of reports and databases. I'm very thorough like that.

Hey LHC,

I thought I'd already addressed this specific point. In that almost no-one identifies their ethnicity (doesn't seem to be relevant) when reporting sightings (in Countries like the U.S. where ethnicity can not be assumed).

longhaircowboy wrote:I'm still unconvinced that light pollution plays a part in who sees UFOs(racially speaking). In a city everyone not just blacks is affected.

Clearly, when one looks closely at the phenomena, rural areas report the vast majority of sightings. That being said sightings do take place in cities on occasion. That being said, the same would be true of Iridium Flares. If there happens to be an ethnic disparity in reporting iridium flare observations then I assume the disparity might be caused by differences in behavior, location, and light pollution rather than the idea that ethnic people can't see and or report (or choose not to report) these phenomena.

Since reports of the phenomena are Global in nature, I assume that most major ethnic groups do in fact report the phenomena. If there is a disparity in certain countries I hypothesize that this can be explained by behavior, location, and light pollution affecting the particular group in that specific region.
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby oboe » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

I was very close friends with a Native American woman, now deceased, who experienced a rather odd abduction. She was doing a vision quest in a mountain area of New York called Big Indian. There were 14 people in the base camp, including her three grown children, and three other people doing vision quest on the mountain. (Vision quest can last from 24 hours to four days.) The second night my friend was on the mountain, a saucer-shaped UFO hoovered over her VQ site and "sucked" her up into the ship on a beam of light. It was dark but still fairly early in the evening and all of the people in base camp were still awake so all of them witnessed this event. Well, it totally freaked out the person in charge of the vision quest. She called a Native American medicine man (rather famous one) and asked him what she should do. He told her, "Do the only thing you can do, pray they bring her back". About four hours later, my friend was "beamed" back to her VQ site.

For years, I asked her to tell me what happened while she was gone. She would look at me very sadly and say, "You don't want to know". She never told me what happened, other than the beings on the ship were greys and Nordics. I know eight of the people who were in the base camp that night. I've questioned all of them about that night, separately, and they all tell pretty much the same story.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Anal Probing will do that to people (says he who is to go for a Colonoscopy soon)
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:07 pm

oboe wrote:For years, I asked her to tell me what happened while she was gone. She would look at me very sadly and say, "You don't want to know". She never told me what happened, other than the beings on the ship were greys and Nordics. I know eight of the people who were in the base camp that night. I've questioned all of them about that night, separately, and they all tell pretty much the same story.

What a fascinating story! Thanks for sharing. Were you the only researcher that investigated the case up to now? Impressive that you received identical accounts from all witnesses. As it was a vision quest, did the event occur during a particular ceremony or activity they were doing?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby oboe » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:48 pm

ryguy wrote:
oboe wrote:For years, I asked her to tell me what happened while she was gone. She would look at me very sadly and say, "You don't want to know". She never told me what happened, other than the beings on the ship were greys and Nordics. I know eight of the people who were in the base camp that night. I've questioned all of them about that night, separately, and they all tell pretty much the same story.

What a fascinating story! Thanks for sharing. Were you the only researcher that investigated the case up to now? Impressive that you received identical accounts from all witnesses. As it was a vision quest, did the event occur during a particular ceremony or activity they were doing?

-Ry

I don't know if anyone else investigated it or not. She was not the type of person to report such a thing to Ufology, and this event happened in, I believe, 1988. I do know there were other people she told about the incident. I'm not sure how much detail she told them or if those people were Ufology investigators.

Vision quest IS a ceremony. From what I was told, the base-camp people had just finished eating dinner and were getting ready to go up the mountain to check on the questers before starting shifts to keep the camp fire going all night (it is kept burning until the VQ is over).
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs