What do you guys think of Dr. Steven Greer?

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

What do you guys think of Dr. Steven Greer?

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:02 pm

He may be nothing more than disinfo. The more I dig into him, CSETI, and the people around him it doesn't look good. Take a look at some of the info on him and those close to him.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread9268.html
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:50 pm

Nice find ScaRZ,

There also seems to be a lot of Petroeum Companies, The disinfo would make sense, IF, there really is renewable natural resources, or synthetics that will be just as good. But then again......more speculation
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:45 pm

This is my gut feeling about Greer at this point, and I will admit not having dug too deep into his little tunnel of this rabbit hole. :roll:

Dr. Greer started out with good intentions with respect to giving whistleblowers an opportunity to share their stories and bring this information to the public.

But as happens with most everyone who digs deep enough into all of this, he's been snared but those silly rabbits who are trying to take control of how all rabbits think about things and is now under their very powerful influence. :(

Always,
Shawnna

PS - note to self - ALWAYS keep tin foil hat on! :lol:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:01 pm

Watch out for the monster :shock:

what monster :?:

that monster :!:

but thats just a little bunny rabit :roll:

that is the monster :shock:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:20 pm

fly,

there's an interesting pissing contest going on between steve greer and mike salla.

http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-44.htm

very interesting.

personally i like both these guys- both are good men- but i'm inclined towards salla's pov. i really think mike salla is a committed and honest ufologist. good alien/ scary alien debate.

greer: "We are proposing that those concerned with a constructive, mature approach to the emerging ET/Human relationship form a new Council on Inter-Planetary Relations. As a council of concerned citizens, let us explore how to best further a peaceful relationship with these cosmic visitors. Will you join us?" a little too icis/ rosin/webre for my taste. not my cup of tea.

k
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:50 pm

also- i recommend highly the writings of dr. david jacobs in this regard. he is all too often overlooked by 'serious' ufologists. very good man. he's one of those guys- like john mack and mike salla and steve greer and leo sprrinkle and stan friedman and james mcdonald... et al who have risked careers in the face of ridicule in order to state their 'silly' ideas. it's not an easy decision to make. (allen hynek's struggle with this problem is well known. it took him years to overcome his swampgas.) gotta love those guys.

you already know my take on 'dr' rosin.

k
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:29 pm

The planet has already been silently invaded and compromised. We are in the process of being snatched. Ridiculous, you say? Review Drake’s equation and the Fermi paradox. Fermi wondered ‘then why don’t we see them?’

Perhaps we do.

Are Whitley Strieber and (the late) John Mack, Karla Turner, Phil Corso; David Jacobs, Jacques Vallee, Mike Salla, et al- just a bunch of morons? I think not.

k
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby dragonfire » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:57 pm

Thanks cartoon,

I've been reading the sites, very interesting so far, I agree with you on Salla and I think Greer, from what I've read so far, needs to open his mind up more. Maybe he's also been compromised to an extent. Just a thought.

In my own opinion, we are being manipulated by ET's at the government/military level. Those reasons are pretty simple if you think about it.

Military Guy: You can do that!

ET: Of course

MG: Well, we'll let you have another hundred victem's and you tell us how it's done.

ET: Sure :wink: :roll:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:01 pm

dragonfire wrote:
In my own opinion, we are being manipulated by ET's at the government/military level. Those reasons are pretty simple if you think about it.

I have a reversed view at this point - we are being manipulated by government/military/private psi ops at the ET level. :lol:

Always,
Shawnna
Last edited by Shawnna on Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:16 pm

oooh, I like that one, but I think its probably more military, with overtones of the Gov/Private sector. If and when, control went to the military of overseeing all ET activity, which by most accounts it has, then it is because they have a need for something they don't really understand. Hence involvement by Private sector. The Gov is needed for funding.

As was stated in Independence Day, "you don't really think a hammer costs 50 bucks do ya?" may not be exact but.....
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby dragonfire » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:25 pm

Question, Why would Greer dismiss other evidence from someone (Salla) and others, that ET's may not be the nice little bystanders of his dreams?

There's just too much evidence (admitted circumstantial) to the contrary.

I'm heading back to the reading.
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:19 pm

dragonfire wrote:Question, Why would Greer dismiss other evidence from someone (Salla) and others, that ET's may not be the nice little bystanders of his dreams?

There's just too much evidence (admitted circumstantial) to the contrary.

I'm heading back to the reading.

Perhaps that is a question that should be posed to Dr. Greer? :lol:

From where I sit, it appears to me that there's a tremendous effort to "win" over the minds of those who are inclined to think about this kind of stuff.
Last edited by Shawnna on Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:00 am

This is the junk that really turns me off on their feeding of the mind that they (Aliens) are here to bring a peace to the whole universe. To me this is a brainwashing of society into a future One World Government.

http://www.jlbellinger.com/features/aliens.htm

"I've got the message: They're willing to meet us." A female voice, from across the circle. Holy crap, I thought, these people aren't kidding. A man two chairs down relayed that he'd been on board a small reconnaissance craft, and the ET on board was touching his temple with long fingers, blinking his huge, dark eyes, and said everything would be good. Greer had been on board a command ship and meditated with the crew; their consensus was that the future promised universal peace and understanding. Everyone, everything, everywhere were all operating together and for the better good.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dragonfire » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:00 am

I guess with a good imagination and 50 bucks we could all see ET

I believe, I believe, I DO believe..... someone please bring me my meds, hahaha :lol:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Almeirhria » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:13 am

It's fine to be dissuaded or not believe. An open mind is the required first step to increasing awareness.

With regards to the thread little has been said against Dr. Greer. It would be wrong to assume he should be perfectly clean. Do continue though with links about or against him. Personal comments on him are fine but would be unwarranted if you have not read his work or are aware of what he is currently trying to achieve.
Almeirhria

Next

Google

Return to UFOs