SUNlite

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: SUNlite

Postby Frank Stalter » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Access Denied wrote:
Frank Stalter wrote:One thing I don't notice is me calling anyone a debunker.

Try reading what Ryan wrote again, very slowly this time…

Frank Stalter wrote:David Rudiak called me a debunker a couple or more times and I quoted him in responses.

That’s hilarious, great find Ryan.

Frank Stalter wrote:That's your smoking gun for calling me a "kool-aid drinking believer freak."

Whoosh…

Frank Stalter wrote:If you have any more advice on what it takes to win debates, please post it so I know what to avoid.

Can’t help you there although I would suggest you don’t post at all to save yourself from any further embarrassment…

It is a great find. It proves I call cases as I see them. No kool-aid drinking here. There's not too much to what rygy wrote: "...You were owned in that debate too, and all you could do was resort to calling people "debunkers"." It's pretty unambiguous, he claims I was calling people debunkers in that blog. I clearly wasn't. Get your facts straight and pick up your reading comprehension skills . . . both of you. Tier two level should be your goal, you can always improve from there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frank Stalter

Postby astrophotographer » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Gilles F. wrote:Greetings,

concerning a recent SUN newspaper UFO article:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... tings.html

I think it is Starlings (étourneaux in french) migration flight. :-k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vhE8ScW ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfnhE9IX ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V71hz9wNsgs&NR=1

What do you think, dears?

Regards,

Gilles F.

Very interesting Gilles. My first thought was they were a flock black birds. I have seen something similar in my travels over the years. It is a shame that all we are exposed to is a low resolution shot like this. One would think a zoom might be employed. Of course, that may have revealed the source to be mundane.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gilles F. » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Hello,

Dunno Tim. The videos I choose are disapointing and not really matching (multiple shape changes) because they are illustrating what we call in french "Starlings ballet", which occur "closer" the ground.

But the videos aren't illustrating Starlings when migrating in higher sky altitudes and for long distances, where I believe they adopt such configuration like the one in SUN footage.

This video is amazing concerning such ballet too: http://www.videosurf.com/video/half-mil ... -118523654 =D> Birds =D>

I think to remember that Faroe Islands are a Starlings nidification area, and Scarborough (North Yorkshire?) is in the path to go to south in fall migration of such birds. Well, I'm not ornithologist...

Anyway, the Sun video smells the migrational "birds" (flock black birds, starlings...?).

Regards,

Gilles.
Last edited by Gilles F. on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gilles F.
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Frank Stalter wrote:Thanks for noticing! That is a pretty good read. It regards the Socorro hoax case, one that I had some role in bringing to the . . . . sunlight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well then I guess we don't have to wonder as to the size of your ego.

One thing I don't notice is me calling anyone a debunker. David Rudiak called me a debunker a couple or more times and I quoted him in responses. That's your smoking gun for calling me a "kool-aid drinking believer freak."

Um...okay, I know that maybe referring to two different debates at the same time may have been a bit of an intellectual challenge for you - so I'll make it as simple as possible. This is what I was referring to (I've bolded it just to make it easier for you to see):

All I've done is come into a known D-bunker site and beaten you like a rented mule in front of your fans . . .

It doesn't take much "Googling" to see that such name-calling is your modus operandi.

If you have any more advice on what it takes to win debates, please post it so I know what to avoid.

I doubt an entire book on the subject would be much help to you. :-)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gilles F. » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Sorry to disturb.

Our modest french team is not oki for Birds, but "smoke ring" (correct english word?) is the favorit.

I'm skeptic regarding "smoke ring" hypothesis personnaly: for me that's birds due to the "speed" of the "phenomenom" regarding the one of the clouds taked as "landmarks". If you can enlighted^^

Best Regards.

Gilles
Gilles F.
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby astrophotographer » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Gilles F. wrote:Sorry to disturb.

Our modest french team is not oki for Birds, but "smoke ring" (correct english word?) is the favorit.

I'm skeptic regarding "smoke ring" hypothesis personnaly: for me that's birds due to the "speed" of the "phenomenom" regarding the one of the clouds taked as "landmarks". If you can enlighted^^

Best Regards.

Gilles

Well, it certainly looks like birds from a distance. Smoke ring? I don't think so but I have been wrong before (hard to believe isn't it?). What produced the smoke ring? Didn't the video say there were two of these "UFOs"?
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Frank Stalter » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:54 am

ryguy wrote:Well then I guess we don't have to wonder as to the size of your ego.

Just stating facts.

ryguy wrote:Um...okay, I know that maybe referring to two different debates at the same time may have been a bit of an intellectual challenge for you - so I'll make it as simple as possible. This is what I was referring to (I've bolded it just to make it easier for you to see):

Don't blame me for your own substandard writing skills. Maybe you can take a journalism course taught by Col Arnold . . . I mean David Clarke. Just don't be too upset when he marks your work down for its' lack of hyphens. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frank Stalter

Postby astrophotographer » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:02 am

Frank Stalter wrote:Don't blame me for your own substandard writing skills. Maybe you can take a journalism course taught by Col Arnold . . . I mean David Clarke. Just don't be too upset when he marks your work down for its' lack of hyphens. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is not Dr. Clarke. Sorry to bust your bubble on that one.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Frank Stalter » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:40 am

astrophotographer wrote:It is not Dr. Clarke. Sorry to bust your bubble on that one.

http://drdavidclarke.blogspot.com/2010/07/open-skies-closed-files.html

My bubble isn't burst. Clarke quotes the "Moulder" article, links to it, but assiduously avoids using the author's name.

Even if he didn't write it, he was certainly aware of it's ethically challenged origin and if he wasn't, shouldn't you have given him the head's up?

If you didn't, aren't you hanging your buddy out to dry?

I understand journalistic ethics mean nothing to you, but he is a university lecturer on the subject. Whether he should be or not is another matter. If I were running the J-school, he'd be history. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frank Stalter

Postby astrophotographer » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:04 am

Frank Stalter wrote:
astrophotographer wrote:It is not Dr. Clarke. Sorry to bust your bubble on that one.

http://drdavidclarke.blogspot.com/2010/07/open-skies-closed-files.html

My bubble isn't burst. Clarke quotes the "Moulder" article, links to it, but assiduously avoids using the author's name.

Even if he didn't write it, he was certainly aware of it's ethically challenged origin and if he wasn't, shouldn't you have given him the head's up?

If you didn't, aren't you hanging your buddy out to dry?

I understand journalistic ethics mean nothing to you, but he is a university lecturer on the subject. Whether he should be or not is another matter. If I were running the J-school, he'd be history. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since he read SUNlite, he was well aware of its content. He may even know the author and discussed it with him. He certainly was aware of the document presented.

This is all your opinion. Since your credentials SEEM to have nothing to do with journalism, then I guess your opinion should be considered uninformed and not worth much.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Frank Stalter » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:12 am

astrophotographer wrote:Since he read SUNlite, he was well aware of its content. He may even know the author and discussed it with him. He certainly was aware of the document presented.

This is all your opinion. Since your credentials SEEM to have nothing to do with journalism, then I guess your opinion should be considered uninformed and not worth much.

You'd be guessing wrong . . . no shock there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frank Stalter

Postby astrophotographer » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Frank Stalter wrote:You'd be guessing wrong . . . no shock there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Based on what I have seen here, I am skeptical of your implied claim.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 pm

astrophotographer wrote:
Frank Stalter wrote:You'd be guessing wrong . . . no shock there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agreed. Based on his writing here and elsewhere, his attempt to put down the writing and journalistic integrity of others is pretty comical.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Too many credible witnesses seeing incredible things . . . too much thoroughly documented government interest. There's something to all this UFO business.

- Frank Stalter, Philadelphia, USA, 09/11/2010 03:10

Hey look everyone it's Jesus.

Ooooh look....Frank discovered the "real" MJ-12.

http://ufopartisan.blogspot.com/2009/10 ... 52-dc.html

Gosh I'm so impressed....what journalistic prowess. *bow*

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Frank Stalter » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:58 pm

astrophotographer wrote:

Writes the person who publishes pseudonymous smear articles without alerting his readers or fellow D-bunkers to the fact. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You wouldn't know ethical journalism if it landed on the White House lawn. :wink:
Frank Stalter

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs