Covert UFO criminial forensics examiners?????

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Covert UFO criminial forensics examiners?????

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:43 pm

By a complete accident, I possibly learned (best you can do with hearsay is say "possible") that our government
hires people to do UFO related "criminal forensics". Now, that is an interesting job category and seems to point to at least an active investigative effort into UFO events.

Here's the odd and quick manner in how I learned this. I was at a coffeehouse, working on a project with a local political figure, when another friend came in. I asked him about what was happening at the "other" coffeehouse nearby as I hadn't been there in several days and he mentioned that this young chap yakked his ear off re: UFOs.
(It's someone who hangs out at ATS, btw....I knew who he was talking about.) After hearing that, the friend and political figure I was working with there, whispered an interesting story about a friend of her and her husband. Reportedly, he had applied for a job with a defense contractor. He did not get that job but soom thereafter he was presented with another application in a manner completely different (ie secretive and odd) than before. Turns out, he said to his friends (who, btw, are NOT even remotely interested in UFOS), that this new job was related to UFO criminal foresnic investigations. Looks like private sector contractors may be doing that.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Covert UFO criminial forensics examiners?????

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi Mike,

MikeJamieson wrote:Turns out, he said to his friends (who, btw, are NOT even remotely interested in UFOS), that this new job was related to UFO criminal foresnic investigations. Looks like private sector contractors may be doing that.

I am obviously interpreting something at least second-hand here, so do correct me if I go astray...

Since this is allegedly a UFO criminal forensic investigation, there could be many ways to interpret exactly what that means. The first interpretation that comes to mind is "criminal" in the sense of fraud. I would not doubt that there are at least a fair share of "investigators" in the realm of UFOlogy whose only intention is to rip people off by presenting false claims that leads to money exchanging hands. In such cases I believe criminal forensic investigations would indeed be necessary to track down the activities of these scammers and lay bare their fradulent activities.

That's one interpretation, at least. One that makes sense to me! :)
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:23 pm

It's going to be interesting, to say the least, seeing any interpretations people have. Interesting because the interpretations offered will likely be revealing somethng about those of us making the interpretations, lol.

Ray's interpretation seems like a reasonable one but I don't think that's it. Private contractors may provide security (ie. former Blackwater) but they surely don't do the criminal investigations related to our citizens. Now, my "spur of the moment" comment to my friend was that perhaps her friend was approached for a job to deal with the direct encounter cases. If "abductions" are pretty prevalent, then it's likely we have folks looking into all that using all the CSI technology and knowhow that's in our hands and heads.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:01 pm

All I have to say is...are they hiring? :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm

ryguy wrote:All I have to say is...are they hiring? :)

Have you ever thought about following the Boylan model and just hiring yourself?

(Don't forget he's already got the job as the Earth Representative to the Star Nations so forget
about that job Ryan!)

I want to followup on this with the woman who told me the story. Maybe her husband too.
The man she told me about initially applied for a job with one contractor and when not getting
that job was approached with another job, the application for this one apparently already
filled out with all this stuff on it, lol. I wonder if the man took the job. (That part wasn't clear. My impression was that he didn't.)
And, if he "slipped" and gave any identifying clues as to the contractor.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Oh, Ryan.....I'm sure, though, if I can't really flesh out any more details that there just might be enough people with an interest and an agenda in fleshing out this story in the usual manner: making up the details as they go along!
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Yes, I can already picture them drooling over which fake email accounts to use. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Anyone ever hear of NIDS? ;-) They kept things buttoned up pretty tight when they were actively investigating. And there was that doctor, I think he was ex-CIA forensic expert. Oh, what was his name? Ah, memory fails me ...

Oh yes, I think it was Kit Green.

Ever hear of him? :-)
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby longhaircowboy » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:53 pm

If you mean the NID that is the supposed rogue arm of SGC then yeah I heard of em. And its all just a fantasy. There is no Stargate Command except on TV. Dr. Green has claimed to be so many things no one knows whats real. So whats yer point?
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Gary » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:33 pm

NIDS apparently acquired a good deal of information from SKINWALKER RANCH.

According to Dr. Eric Davis, this includes information on suspension of human volition of the physical self as well as stimulation for induced mental communication.

It is presumed that information was shared with CIA and others per Dr. Green's security requirements.

We know this continues as Dr. Green is a member of the TIGER standing committee:

In fulfilling its role, the standing committee will require access to classified national security information at the SECRET level. It may also require access to other information exempt from public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

http://sites.nationalacademies.org/deps/DEPS_041424

The TIGER standing committee was formed after the Committee on Defense Intelligence Agency Technology Forecasts and Reviews (DIA Committee) published the report Avoiding Surprise in an Era of Global Technology Advances. One of the recommendations of the committee was for DIA to form a standing committee for a long term relationship with the National Academies. TIGER was formed in May of 2005.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:36 pm

I recommend reading Dr. Green's TIGER report:

http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=12177#toc
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 pm

You know, I've just gone through reading the classic novel 1984 again, and Gary has just made me smile...here, in the posts above, he provides a perfect example of what Orwell would call "doublethink."

The faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. In short....protective stupidity.
- George Orwell (1984)

I suggest that you discuss Skinwalker with Dr. Green, Gary. You'll find that his perspective is somewhat different than Eric's. I also think that it's extremely disingenious of you to tie Green's Tiger report to Skinwalker when there's no evidence to correlate the two. Just another example of your modus operandi, of course. You're almost as bad as Dan.

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby longhaircowboy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Oh come on Gary you can't be serious with the Skinwalker Ranch stuff. Thats more fantasy like Stargate. Does anyone even know if the Gorman/Shermans were real? And how come the NIDS won't allow peer review or outside investigation? And those tracks that Rinehart found- anyone with 2 good eyes can see they're rabbit tracks. The whole thing reeks. Careful not to get the stench on ya.
Can I get some of what yer smokin?
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 am

longhaircowboy wrote: So whats yer point?

That would be the one on his head, because you are certainly not going to get a straight answer out of Gary.

He's just a walking commercial for his "friends in the biz"...
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:30 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:He's just a walking commercial for his "friends in the biz"...

A front if you will...

longhaircowboy wrote:Can I get some of what yer smokin?

It’s only available through prescription. Consult with Drs. Green, Puthoff, Davis, and Haisch and ask for…

Cognitive Dissonance CR®
(cognitīvus dissonantia)
CONTROLLED-RELEASE TABLETS
A Registered Trademark of Scammers Inc.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to UFOs