Covert UFO criminial forensics examiners?????

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Covert UFO criminial forensics examiners?????

Postby longhaircowboy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:42 pm

Good one AD, the part that had the beer flying out my nose was this-
PANEXA has been known in a few cases (0.0087%) to cause Excessively Floppy Tail Syndrome (EFTS). If you are a squirrel, and suspect you may be suffering from EFTS, immediately call the Hotline at 1-800-867-5309.

But hey did you notice how Gary seems to not realize that the NIDS is in fact the proprietors of said ranch.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: NIDS and Skinwalker Ranch:

I have independent unrelated sources for nearly identical data on some of the NIDS anomalous phenomena -- and no, I am not going to reveal that information here, or possibly ever.

BTW the latest rumor is that a certain forensic expert has been called to duty to provide fMRI analysis of UFO abduction 'victims' in an effort to reverse engineer information useful to develop BPP for a space shuttle.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Gary wrote:Re: NIDS and Skinwalker Ranch:

I have independent unrelated sources for nearly identical data on some of the NIDS anomalous phenomena -- and no, I am not going to reveal that information here, or possibly ever.

Then what good is it? Heresay gets really boring, and really annoying especially when "virtually waved in people's faces" like you enjoy doing. :roll:

BTW the latest rumor is that a certain forensic expert has been called to duty to provide fMRI analysis of UFO abduction 'victims' in an effort to reverse engineer information useful to develop BPP for a space shuttle.

You have fun with those rumors, Gary. The rest of us will live in the real world.
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby longhaircowboy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:41 pm

I couldn't have said it better myself Ray. You beat me to it. I think whatever hallucinegins Gary might be on have got him in a time warp. Bigelow shut down the NIDS in 2004. And since they didn't allow any outside investigations and hid their findings the whole darn thing is just fantasy. Say it with me Gary...its just a fantasy....its just a fantasy.....(you may click your heels 3 times if that helps)
There doesn't that feel better.
Oh and since he hasn't answered me re:Howard Blum(Aviary Forum) I'm guessing I must have had it right. Guess he hates it when he shoots himself in the foot.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Gary wrote:Re: NIDS and Skinwalker Ranch:

Keep in mind, Gary, that just because you believe a couple of your sources are unrelated doesn't mean that they really are.

So apparently only Gary is allowed to write about rumor and innuendo...interesting. By the way Gary, we've heard otherwise on this specific issue - and there's nothing "official" about it. Certainly has nothing to do with what you're alluding to ffs... It never ceases to amaze me how easily you're misled...either wittingly or unwittingly - who knows. Who cares. Keep spreading those rumors Gary - you're a great mouthpiece.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:53 pm

I privately emailed Ryan re: my source from Beijing, with whom I established original contact, in 1999. And that is all. My MO has always involved consulting with unrelated foreign sources on topics of interest.

Again, I suggest you read Kit Green's NAS Study.

Here's another rumor for you: a 'source' JS2 claims the "real" MAJESTIC group is managed by the NAS.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:59 pm

P.S. forget NIDS. Not relevant.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:59 pm

I'll have a look tonight. If it's some completely unrelated topic within the email that you've drawn some erroneous conclusions on based on nothing but delusional paranoid connect-the-dots-cuz-it-feels-right...the next ban is going to be permanent. I'm sick of all of these baseless claims mucking up normal research. This better check out, that's all I have to say.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs