UFO Wackjob of the Week

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: UFO Wackjob of the Week

Postby averagejoe » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 am

mosfet wrote:In a conspiracy topic about 9/11 this women thinks that because they could not find any toilets, the bombs that blew up the twin towers were hidden in toilets and this is why no toilets could be found. If you drop a toilet from a few feet it’s probably going to crack, never mind in the collapse of a building.

And she is one of the creators of the new mufon board?

http://ufomania.proboards.com/index.cgi ... 194&page=1

Topic: What happened to all the toilets?
pigswillfly
Global Moderator I

Conspiracy Theorist

Where did all the toilets from WTC1 and WTC2 go? Not a single piece of porcelain debris was found. Was the fire hot enough to melt porcelain as well as allegedly melting steel?

I don't see any toilets or filing cabinets. Don't see much of anything except pieces of the outer steel skeleton. Lots of paper managed to survive though. Not much left to show for 2 x 1/4 mile high buildings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ ... evel_1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ ... moking.jpg

How would this crackpot expect to see evidence of toilets and filing cabinets in those pictures considering the scale? :lol:

Oh there are some superbly unhinged people about, my all time favourite delusional was Emily Cragg on OMF.
averagejoe

Postby AussieMike » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:52 am

Emily ...wasnt she the one who could see reppies eating people on mars ?

Pigswillfly is a lunatic barking mad
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby mosfet » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:01 pm

This woman is on numerous bbs, she believes her DNA has been tweaked by aliens and thus she has “special” powers.

http://ufomania.proboards.com/index.cgi ... =62&page=1

Topic: 9/11 Explosives planted in building after 1993? (Read 54 times)
Tweaked

Re: 9/11 Explosives planted in building after 1993
« Result #1 Today at 2:03am »
Either TLC or THC ran a documentary, a couple of months BEFORE the twin towers came down, and the people who were hired to clandestinely retrofit all of the tall buildings in NYC, Chicago, and Los Angeles so that they could be brought "straight down" by internal explosives, were interviewed. The reasons for this action was IN CASE another attempted bombing like the first one at the World Trade Center in 1993 should ever happen again. The documentary explained that this was a precautionary measure taken to prevent buildings from falling sideways and taking out other structures all around them. I tried to order this documentary, a couple of days after 9/11... Now, it seems, nothing like this "ever existed" according to the archives library. But I saw it - twice during the same week in July, 2001. The reason why it made such an impact on ME is because I worked in one of the buildings in downtown L.A. that was shown to have been retrofitted with explosives, before I retired. Had I known there were explosives in that building, you can bet I'd have never taken a job there!

Before these mental retards can get on the internet they should have to take a test like getting your license to drive.
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:38 pm

mosfet wrote:Before these mental retards can get on the internet they should have to take a test like getting your license to drive.

That might put us out of business. :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 pm

AussieMike wrote:Emily ...wasnt she the one who could see reppies eating people on mars ?

Pigswillfly is a lunatic barking mad

Emily Cragg?

Related to the Queen of England?

Doesn't she think the moon is as big as the Earth?
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby mosfet » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:47 pm

So whats the deal with broomstacker/swamp rat , did omf boot you?
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby philliman » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:43 pm

No, he just has decided to delete his account there.

Tweaked is Emily Gregg?? Oh, my... Image

Does she has anything to do with this tweaked or do they just coincidently use the same nickname?
http://www.ufoseek.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3531

murnut wrote:Doesn't she think the moon is as big as the Earth?

And possibly that it's made of cheese. ;)
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby mosfet » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:01 pm

No, he just has decided to delete his account there.

Why, he seems to be a big omf fan?
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby philliman » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Now this one really cracks me up:
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... hread=8719

Some of those posters there are really of the opinion that they would witness ETs in those vids. All I can see is that the vid is of bad quality and that's it. Makes me shake my head in disbelieve. And what's wrong with dylan now??
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby mosfet » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:11 pm

mosfet wrote:In a conspiracy topic about 9/11 this women thinks that because they could not find any toilets, the bombs that blew up the twin towers were hidden in toilets and this is why no toilets could be found. If you drop a toilet from a few feet it’s probably going to crack, never mind in the collapse of a building.

And she is one of the creators of the new mufon board?

http://ufomania.proboards.com/index.cgi ... 194&page=1

Topic: What happened to all the toilets?
pigswillfly
Global Moderator I

Conspiracy Theorist

Where did all the toilets from WTC1 and WTC2 go? Not a single piece of porcelain debris was found. Was the fire hot enough to melt porcelain as well as allegedly melting steel?

I don't see any toilets or filing cabinets. Don't see much of anything except pieces of the outer steel skeleton. Lots of paper managed to survive though. Not much left to show for 2 x 1/4 mile high buildings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ ... evel_1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ ... moking.jpg

I am curious to see if mufon approves this one?

PWF now wants to be on the mufon board, have these bulliten board junkies no pride?

from ufomania

"It appears that guests can post if they provide an email contact. I posted in the "Introduce Yourself" section, the post is "awaiting approval from the Forum Administrator". I guess this is a safeguard on all posts from guests.

skywalker, I think this latest development is to encourage participation, obviously the forum didn't take off with the bang they anticipated. Perhaps they will get more participation once the rest of MUFON Central is online. I'm surprised actually at the lack of interest shown by the online ufo community, I guess MUFON is more on the nose than I realised, maybe more than "they" realised too. "
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby mosfet » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Then there is the one who goes by the pseudo name "far" on the new Mufon board who believes that aliens told her that the 1997 Greenland meteorite explosion was really a United States secret weapon which when focused upon an object can transpose that object into pure energy thus creating a defensive weapon which was first used in 1997 to defend the Earth against an alien invasion, foes who wanted to capture humans and submit them to slavery/food etc.

Turns out that this one is from mufomania as well, should have known.
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 am

murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby longhaircowboy » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:49 pm

A UFO airport in France is celebrating its first "alien landing" in 34 years.
The council who funded the landing strip also passed a law exempting aliens from local taxes and allowing them to participate in French boule or mud-skating tournaments.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... n-men.html
I didn't get a chance to nab the pic from this but its worth a look. Thank you Sun your always good for a little chuckle.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

We Have A Combo Wackjob!

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:46 am

I considered posting this in my AGW thread down under politics, because I have not posted many updates on the global warming scam lately (but there are some developments today that will make it there). But this clearly belongs right here in this thread, as you will quickly see:

Get your cameras ready, folks, because a Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

The world has become a 24/7 comedy channel. And I thank my liberal friends and UFO nutjobs (not always mutually exclusive groups) for making it so!

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

I mean yeah....now THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIITE! :lol:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:51 am

You missed the best part.....

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs