Loose Lips Sink Spaceships

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:19 am

Posted an update into the so-called "RAM Project" on the blog tonight, along with some very interesting news about OM...

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: Loose Lips Sink Spaceships

Postby murnut » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:44 am

This made my day.

Obnoxious Morons...lol

I've heard a similar story
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Oh yeah!

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:44 am

Brilliant work so far, Steve.

:bgthbup:

And now, if I may? I would like to lead us all in song, because we all know that the following are going to become a fast-moving "top ten" hit on the UFO charts:

Clockwise
Rotating
Electric
Capacitor
Driven
Gravity
Negative
Field
Array!

You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around.
THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!
:wink:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Nemo » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:44 pm

When reading the article as some hoax techniques were listed I was reminded that another gimmick used by some of hoaxers is to use dead people as "sources", either in forged documents or with claimed quotes. The "sources" are conveniently dead and so can never rebut anything. I wonder about the "death bed" confessions that are being used now. They are not really "death bed" confessions in the literal sense but are always being promoted as if they were.

Leaks? I guess that Novell is going have to make some well placed and needlessly detailed threats of physical violence. That should handle matters and get contributions rolling in again. $220,000,000, hmmmm. If they don't actually use it to build the contraption pictured, I wonder what the money would go for? Of course there will never be any evidence of actual construction....maybe a cardboard model at best, and what would that cost? They haven't even done that so far. I did see two big pictures though with lots of writing. Seriously, if any money has been collected, how is it really being used or maintained? The replies to any question like this will all be "on paper" or imaginal. Nothing real or concrete will ever be shown.....at least we all now know that the math (or did they say maths?) and science are real.
Nemo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Crackajack » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Good find guys. Gordon is useful practice for business wishing to weed out the crap from the gold. Another good practice session ably overseen and encouraged by those who should know better. I wonder if the whole presentation was that amateurish? I've seen better presentations and business cases for Tupperware :mrgreen:

Kit sockpuppeting at OM is interesting if true. Has anyone asked him directly?
Crackajack
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Read the comments sections
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Crackajack » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Thanks Mur. Quite a discussion!!
Crackajack
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:45 pm

It made my weekend....except for my son's soccer game, except for Movie night with my son's...(How to train your Dragon...highly recommended) except for a host of other more important real life items.

But I never get tired of Obnoxious Morons being exposed are the frauds they are.
Frauds because they talk a good game, but they don't walk the walk.

Therefore, their words are meaningless and a blight on ufology.

Can they really be so blind to the fact that they do more harm than good in this regard?

Or is that the intent?

Me thinks the later :twisted:
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:16 am

I have to agree, looking at the site and how it operates topologically, the only conclusion that makes logical sense is deliberate disinformation site, trully a blight on the genre.

And yeah, i too am of the mind they do more harm than anything else, any poor sod who looks into the subject for the first time and is unlucky enough to stumble across OMF is likely to walk away , nay run away, very quickly with the opinion the genre is populated almost exclusivly by the lunatic fringe.

OMF is a classic example of the adage "The inmates are running the asylum"
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:53 pm

I don't think OMF is a disinformation site in the classical sense of the word, because I don't believe there is anything to disinform about.
However, those people who we know have an involvement behind the scenes over there, are not connected to the government, but ARE connected to the lucrative money-making scam that was created by Scammers Inc. OM certainly disinforms the public about their background by further perpetuating the myth of their "official" connections and ties to the intelligence community.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:21 am

Well put Steve, however, it should be noted that Scammers Inc. *is* connected to the government in the sense that in a number of cases, they've managed to con them too… ;)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to UFOs