Project Camelot

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Project Camelot

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu May 06, 2010 7:52 pm

There are UFOs in the sky though, Chorlton. Unidentified Flying Object's, that is. Not alien flying saucers. Big difference ;)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm

astrophotographer wrote:UFOs exist because people report seeing objects they can not identify. That is why I refer to them as UFOs. Perhaps I should have referred to them as UFO reports. Anyway, AD can speak for me (as can my newsletter SUNlite), that I do not believe or even think these UFO reports represent objects unknown to science. However, my proposal has to do with those who think they are something exotic. They love to talk about old reports and what this person may or may not have seen but they do not put their money where their mouth is. IMO, this system costs around 10K and several people working together could operate it. If they truly believed these UFO reports represent something exotic, then the money is going to be well spent. On the other hand, if they produce no results, it might indicate that these UFO reports are really not that exotic. I just can not understand why UFOlogy does not attempt such things. Again, I think it has more to do with wanting to know the truth about these UFO reports.

*I* know what you mean Mr Printy
But by doing what you suggest is doing nothing more than feeding the fires of stupidity.
UFOlogy has to do nothing as, UFO's as in Aliens dont exist.
Phenomenology as it should be called also has to do nothing. Its the people making the claims who have to do all the work and cough up the money. If more people did that instead of feeding the stupidity that is Alien research we wouldnt all be in the mess we are in now.
The other problem in this mess is that all the water has been even more muddied by the money that is being claimed and thrown around by these alleged 'experts'.
In my opinion, there is now going to be no way to actuayy convince anyone of the abscence of aliens due to so many hoaxes and lies spread by people for money.
I dont blame the gullible idiots but trying to dissprove claims od aliens is like trying to make the English love the French. Its futile, time consuming and proves, actually nothing.
What it needs is for people to go to these conference, stand up and simply ask some of these 'experts' Can you prove Aliens are here, no innuendo, no 'its a secret, can you prove it?" No ? Good, so f---- off.
But Experts? my arse, I was researching UFO's when they were still tugging at their girlfriends knickers. Did I find any? No. Lots of phenomena but No Aliens.

Dont argue with idiots, they only try to bring you down to their level, (Then again John Lear tried that with me and I cut him to ribbons.)
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu May 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:There are UFOs in the sky though, Chorlton. Unidentified Flying Object's, that is. Not alien flying saucers. Big difference ;)

Errr yes I know.
But the term UFO is generally accepted to mean extra terrestrial, thats why I suggested the research of anything unidentified to be Phenomenology, NOT Ufology.
UFO has too many bad connotations now.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu May 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Chorlton wrote:UFO has too many bad connotations now.

So does "spotted dick" but who is going to tell a damn Brit to change the name of their food fetish? :lol:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu May 06, 2010 9:01 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:
Chorlton wrote:UFO has too many bad connotations now.

So does "spotted dick" but who is going to tell a damn Brit to change the name of their food fetish? :lol:
Ray

Whats wrong with Spotted Dick ?

Cant be half as bad as 'Grits'

And I'll have ya know, spotted dick is very nice, nutricious and lasts ages. Thats the real spotted dick, not the namby pamby tinned stuff that gays eat.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby longhaircowboy » Thu May 06, 2010 9:46 pm

I tend to agree with ya there Chorlton. I try to use the UAP label but sometimes I fall back on a bad habit and use UFO. If you have seen my Pasco county investigation you would be left scratching your head. Heck it might even make ya wanna go phenom chasing again.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu May 06, 2010 9:51 pm

longhaircowboy wrote:I tend to agree with ya there Chorlton. I try to use the UAP label but sometimes I fall back on a bad habit and use UFO. If you have seen my Pasco county investigation you would be left scratching your head. Heck it might even make ya wanna go phenom chasing again.

Oh dont be misunderstood. Ive seen things that had me running away with my hair standing up.
Ive seen things which simply have no explanation and been told things which have no explanation, but thats the problem right there. I simply leave it at that, after attempting to understand what the phenomena was or what caused it.
I dont make leaps of logic whereby if someone sees something that cant be explained, its and Alien or Alien craft. Similarly I dont fall for the total bollocks that exists in places whereby if someone is told something is secret they immediately start screaming CONSPIRACY !!!!!

There are sometimes many many reasons that something is kept secret.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs