Aliens are visiting the planet, I have personally met them

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Aliens are visiting the planet, I have personally met them

Postby gunter » Mon May 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:I don't believe aliens are visiting this planet

Aliens are indeed visiting the planet.
Last edited by Access Denied on Sat May 08, 2010 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic split
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm


Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Explain?
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby gunter » Mon May 03, 2010 8:29 pm

There is a vast body of evidence attesting to this. I have personally met them.
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon May 03, 2010 8:31 pm

gunter wrote:There is a vast body of evidence attesting to this. I have personally met them.


Your own vast body does not count as evidence, Toon. You just need to get some exercise away from the keyboard! :P
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby gunter » Mon May 03, 2010 8:42 pm

I realize this- which is the reason I rarely mention it. I defer to Rich Dolan.
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby ryguy » Tue May 04, 2010 1:59 pm

gunter wrote:I realize this- which is the reason I rarely mention it. I defer to Rich Dolan.


Oh no he di-in't...
Last edited by Access Denied on Sat May 08, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic split
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby Access Denied » Wed May 05, 2010 8:53 am

gunter wrote:I have personally met them.

You enjoyed the anal probing, yes?
Last edited by Access Denied on Sat May 08, 2010 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic split
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby gunter » Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm

As to your snide 'anal probe' giggling- I never stated that I was abducted. I became aware of a community of off world visitors living and working near Dearborn/ Ann Arbor, Michigan in 1967. Then Michigan Congressman Gerry Ford was also aware of them and for that reason proposed an official investigation which resulted in the establishment of the debunkerist Condon commission. It's interesting to note that Dr.Allen Hynek was a member of both Robertson and (15 years later) Condon and concluded that phenomena were real and of extraterrestrial origin despite the official conclusions.
Last edited by Access Denied on Sat May 08, 2010 5:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: topic split
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby ryguy » Wed May 05, 2010 4:14 pm

gunter wrote:I became aware of a community of off world visitors living and working near Dearborn/ Ann Arbor, Michigan in 1967. Then Michigan Congressman Gerry Ford was also aware of them and for that reason proposed an official investigation which resulted in the establishment of the debunkerist Condon commission.


Um...cue the Twilight Zone music. Dim the lights. Spotlight please...thank you.

Ahem.

Could you please repeat that slowly? Did you say off world visitors living and working in Michigan in 1967?

Um...could you elaborate...?
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby gunter » Wed May 05, 2010 5:10 pm

It is just as I said. Any elaboration- by which I assume you mean towards their intentions- is beyond my pay grade. There is more happening on this planet than meets the eye.
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby gunter » Wed May 05, 2010 5:33 pm

As I've said here during the last few years, all actual occasions (in the Whitheadian sense) are immersed in an ethereal emulsion (call it dark matter if you will) forming a wet system within which all actual entities (again Whitehead) are in constant, ineluctable and instantaneous relationship analogous to the moments in the human brain. This relationship is preter-temporal allowing beyond C intercourse. (This is the basis for Psy and RV as will soon be known.) Distance, as a function of space-time, is therefore a Categorical illusion. Our own science of quantum mechanics is coming to this realization. ET civilizations are only several years ahead of us in their ability to use this principle in a useful, mechanical transportive fashion. They are here having overcome the need to travel impossibly long 'distances' by ordinary means. (I think Ray Hudson may understand this.)
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed May 05, 2010 6:39 pm

gunter wrote: Distance, as a function of space-time, is therefore a Categorical illusion. Our own science of quantum mechanics is coming to this realization.


There is only a partial truth therein. No one has "legislated-away" the fundamental aspect of distance, namely space. However, the idea of Time as a fundamental unit has been on the chopping block since the time of Ernst Mach. Many of us have known that Time is a byproduct of matter in motion, and the ancient esoteric traditions knew this as well. The problems have just been in quantifying it scientifically. Julian Barbour is the one closest to cracking this nut, IMO...

The Nature of Time

Julian Barbour wrote:Mach in contrast was right: we do abstract time from motion. It only seems to be a universal absolute “because we are not restricted to any one definite measure, all being interconnected”.


(I think Ray Hudson may understand this.)


There are things I can neither confirm nor deny. :wink:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby gunter » Wed May 05, 2010 7:12 pm

...but I appreciate that you gift the courtesy of reading. That's not a given by any means. 'Distance' is a derivative (abstraction from) of spacetime. As such, it is indeed a categorical artifact of consciousness per se. It is by no means a necessary quality of existence but rather the principle by which conscious entities Enjoy existence. That is a critical distinction and that's all I'm saying. As a correlate think 'singularity.' That the big bang, rather than being primordial is the immanent condition of the universe. Such a principle has expository application to eschatology as well. Were we talking earlier of Dan Smith? That's his philosophical point of departure. Were he able to keep it clean (i.e. make the distinction between eschatology and teleology) he may be on to something! I know he reads this forum and so I volunteer the following advice: Any phenomenology that assumes moral constraints devolves into one trivial religion or another. Word to the wise.
consider everything/ believe nothing
Image
User avatar
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby ryguy » Wed May 05, 2010 9:03 pm

So.....you became aware...of a community.... of off world visitors living here on Earth....in 1967.

What was this...awareness as in Remote Viewing awareness...psychic sensing...or did you actually walk down the street and high-five an alien...

**Ryan double checks the sign on the front of the building to make sure he's still on the RU forum...**

Extraordinary claims and all that?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby commdogg » Thu May 06, 2010 8:41 am

I met that little enclave of alien visitors in Michigan. It wasn't 1967 though it was more like 1998. Oh, and they weren't aliens, but they spent 30 years baking on LSD and THOUGHT they were. Either that or those shify aliens had a really good disguise going as a hippie commune.

Tee Hee.
Last edited by Access Denied on Sat May 08, 2010 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic split
commdogg
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm
Location: Dallas, Estados Unidos Mexicanos

Next

Google

Return to UFOs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 15 guests

cron