Aliens are visiting the planet, I have personally met them

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Aliens are visiting the planet, I have personally met th

Postby longhaircowboy » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:26 pm

gunter wrote:
the main objection to the hypothesis of off-world visitation (ETH), is in fact nothing more than a categorical prison- a local paradigm.

No the main objection is the "show me" argument. While I myself wouldn't rule out the ETH it would be nice to get an up close gander at something solid. So far there just isnt any solid evidence that points to the ETH. I have personally investigated hundreds of reports and I can report that the ones that remain a mystery today are no more likely to be ETH than anything else. It just means I couldn't come to a definitive explaination.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby averagejoe » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:38 am

gunter wrote:As I've said here during the last few years, all actual occasions (in the Whitheadian sense) are immersed in an ethereal emulsion (call it dark matter if you will) forming a wet system within which all actual entities (again Whitehead) are in constant, ineluctable and instantaneous relationship analogous to the moments in the human brain. This relationship is preter-temporal allowing beyond C intercourse. (This is the basis for Psy and RV as will soon be known.) Distance, as a function of space-time, is therefore a Categorical illusion. Our own science of quantum mechanics is coming to this realization. ET civilizations are only several years ahead of us in their ability to use this principle in a useful, mechanical transportive fashion. They are here having overcome the need to travel impossibly long 'distances' by ordinary means. (I think Ray Hudson may understand this.)

This is all well and good regarding overcoming the need to travel impossibly long distances to get here, but how come they all put Earth into the Sat Nav?

I mean, look at all of the stars and potential planets within 50 light years. Now assume a species from 5,000 light years (still in the galactic neighbourhood) can travel these distances, with billions of planets in between would they even know of Earth?

Some people say as many as 60 races have visited or are visiting, yeah right. What makes this planet so special? I'd say if we have been visited, it'd be by one or two neighbours and that is it.
averagejoe

Postby AussieMike » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 am

Its all relative, If and its only an If, there were 100 million sentient space faring life forms in our half of the universe, then 60 or so visiting would be relatively speaking one or two of the neighbours.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby averagejoe » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:04 am

True. However 100 million species within a range where they would even discover Earth? Unlikely I'd say. For me it is not about the impossibly large distances, I'm assuming for the sake of argument it can be done and is being done. For me it is as much the sheer improbability of finding Earth for many species.
averagejoe

Postby Tim Hebert » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:01 am

Should we say those species whose civilizations have survived? Star systems do not last forever...super nova, things of that sort. On a universal scale, how does this fit in the advancements of ET civilizations inorder to finally reach the intellectual and technological maturity required to conquer long distance space travel? You would think that this might limit the number of advance civilization left to stumble across our little corner of the galaxy.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:01 am

The National Science Foundation’s “Tree of Life” project estimates that there could be anywhere from 5 million to 100 million species on the planet, but science has only identified about 2 million.

And thats just one planet..........

Obviously out of all those species we are the only ones who create and utilise external energy sources, There are a number of other tool using species, but its the ability to create and put to use an energy source that stands us apart.
Funnily enough any visiting Bioforms, would also need to be doing so.
Personally i think our perception of and understanding of the nature of Time, is limited by our immersion in it, what i call fishbowl physics, To the fish in the fishbowl that bowl is the universe, it is unable to describe anything outside it with any accuracy.
The other aspect of existance we see as fixed is the life / death issue.
But what we see as the natural order of death, may simply be a result of our technological shortfalls, much as pre fire using hominoids saw being cold in winter as an immutable part of the natural order.

Any species that wants to travel the universe will need to learn how to create and utilise external sources of energy, and that may be why we are of interest..... weve already taken that first important step to the stars. Its the one thing we have in common, its the one thing that seperates us from all the other species here including those with language and tools
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jbondo » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:50 pm

If there are intelligent life forms out there then chances are that one or two of them didn't need overly advanced technology to travel light year type distances. In other words, accidental technology. Just look at the host of advances we have made via sheer accident. Looking for one thing and discovering another, etc..

Last night I watched a show on how they do maintenance on the Shuttle engines between launches. They used terms like "at the edge of total meltdown" and threw words like "volatile" around quite a lot while describing testing and ignition. Furthermore these engines are truly amazing if you ask me. Maybe everything was planned while designing the Shuttle and it's components but IMO at least a few vital ingredients were discovered by chance.

The human race is just reckless enough to accidentally discover technology far beyond our expectations or (terrifyingly enough) understanding. We may unlock the mystery of long distance space travel sooner than we think.
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby calcoastseeker » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I could conceive human looking other world people living on this planet without being discovered or disclosed.

With the present globalization taking place and the thousands of enclaves of people from other countries living in the U.S. alone, a group of strangers living together and not associating with others, could be totally feasible.

As a little boy of five,I lived near a large family that was "alien" to our society.

I would visit them daily and found them to be extremely friendly.

Their customs and dress were "foreign" to what I knew, and their language was strange.

They even had a strange name for me,that I could not figure out why they called me it.

I would be in their culture and their reality for a few hours each day and then return back to my culture family and reality.

I still have very fond ,vivid memories of these "aliens".

Of course they were Amish.

And my name was "English".
calcoastseeker

Re: Behind Serpo

Postby mikifin » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm

gunter wrote:Yes. I 'physically met' these visitors. I don't necessarily expect anyone to believe it. But it is indeed true. And in considering it philosophically I've come to conclude that such experiences are neither surprising nor rare.

If you're referring to telepathic "spanish" or "gypsies" and "blondes", then I definitely agree.

There are simple experiments to carry out to verify some of what is going on. Timothy Good(e) mentioned this in one of his housebrick books- sitting somewhere and sending out a "telepathic signal" of readiness and openness will lead to snchronicities and then meeting one or the other of the type of entity. The questions it raises are

1. why don't more people who are aware of this carry out this experiment in an honest non- self sabotaging way

2. how dangerous is it to come into contact with beings who could be telepathic people, telepathic "aliens" or shapeshifting energy beings

3. why does the experiment work

4. when it doesn't work, why is there no deep analysis of the self sabotage that the debunker (as opposed to skeptic) mind set entails - debunking as system of belief to exclude the goblins from the crowded universe

5. is there any tangible benefit to the experiment or is it just feeding pigeons
Are alligators coming out of your tap faucet? Give it time, if the belief becomes strong enough you'll soon have hot and cold running crocodilians.
mikifin

Re: Disclosure, can we handle it?

Postby mikifin » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:03 pm

averagejoe wrote:I mean, look at all of the stars and potential planets within 50 light years. Now assume a species from 5,000 light years (still in the galactic neighbourhood) can travel these distances, with billions of planets in between would they even know of Earth?

Some people say as many as 60 races have visited or are visiting, yeah right. What makes this planet so special? I'd say if we have been visited, it'd be by one or two neighbours and that is it.

The attitude that Earth isn't special in the cosmos is not only countered by the evidence from extrasolar planets- there are some but not many somewhat Earth-like ones, but also this non-special Earth attitude is a deeply entrenched modern belief, with no evidence, based on the anti-human teachings of various modern cults such as materialism, militarism and UN secularism. Of course the abusers destroyers and enslavers want their victims to devalue their own birthright.
Are alligators coming out of your tap faucet? Give it time, if the belief becomes strong enough you'll soon have hot and cold running crocodilians.
mikifin

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs