They're here and not shy about it

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby Skymon861 » Tue May 25, 2010 2:00 am

Image
Skymon861
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am


Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby ryguy » Tue May 25, 2010 3:38 am

Skymon861 wrote:Call the Turkey Space Research Society

I think you will be very disappointed that you cannot debunk this!
Call SIRIUS UFO and learn.

Why did you call it boats
if you have yet to learn any facts


I didn't - other posters here proposed it, and I have to say based on just the images you posted here, it's a pretty strong hypothesis.

Disappointed that we cannon debunk what? So far there's nothing significant here to debunk. You haven't provided any links to the analysis that you claim was done - you just told me to call the society? If analysis on these photos has already been completed, I'm asking you to just show me the proof that convinced you.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby ryguy » Tue May 25, 2010 3:39 am

Skymon861 wrote:Image


You're kidding right? Do you not notice the level of visibility - or lack thereof?
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue May 25, 2010 4:03 am

HOW DARE YOU come here and accuse the regular members of "jumping to conclusions" especially when you start off by jumping to a conclusion of your own!

Skymon861 wrote:Those 2 EBE alien Greys you see in that JPG above


Please show us the veridical evidence that clearly and unambiguously supports your conclusion that what is shown in this image is an "EBE alien Grey":

Image

While you are at it, you can explain to me how "EBE alien Greys" are able to see when their eyes amount to nothing more than holes in their heads which pass through the light emanating from behind them.

You will agree, I hope, that given the "zoom in" progression that lead to this photo, that the light you are seeing from the "eyes" of your alleged "EBE alien Grey" comes from the same source as the other light on either side of its (alleged) "head"... yes?

Stop jumping to your own conclusions, and you might get a modicum of respect here. As it is, you just appear to be another "want it to be true" believer who is happy to go with what someone suggests as an explanation.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby Skymon861 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:08 am

I posted the video

and you instantly jumped to your boat conclusion

your boat conclusion must be sarcasm :lol:

as we can see in this video you do not see a boat

now maybe you can see a boat

but the rest of us can't
Last edited by Skymon861 on Tue May 25, 2010 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skymon861
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby Skymon861 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:11 am

So far we can see that there is no evidence of it being a boat.

Find at least 1 piece of evidence in this footage that it was a boat.


All together now

not footage from some other video

but footage from this video

that is how investigation is done
Skymon861
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby Skymon861 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:15 am

ryguy wrote:You're kidding right? Do you not notice the level of visibility - or lack thereof?


There is no fog there

those lights are not distance light.

maybe the lack of visibility has something to do with your eyesight
Last edited by Access Denied on Tue May 25, 2010 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: trimmed quote
Skymon861
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue May 25, 2010 4:16 am

Skymon861 wrote:So far we can see that there is no evidence of it being a boat.

Find at least 1 piece of evidence in this footage that it was a boat.


All together now


No pal, this is not "all together now". This is all just about YOU. You are the one who made a claim the picture shows an "EBE alien Grey". Now, per the rules of our little forum, it is you that must provide evidence for that claim.

Step-up.
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby Skymon861 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:16 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Stop jumping to your own conclusions, and you might get a modicum of respect here. As it is, you just appear to be another "want it to be true" believer who is happy to go with what someone suggests as an explanation.


so now your saying its not a boat window?
Last edited by Access Denied on Tue May 25, 2010 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: trimmed quote
Skymon861
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue May 25, 2010 4:19 am

Skymon861 wrote:so now your saying its not a boat window?


Please show me one place where I said it was a boat window. In fact, please show me anywhere that I made any claim of what it is. Once again, you made the claim of "EBE alien Grey". Now I just want you to back it up. You should also be warned that you will not be permitted to continue here if you keep ducking my request to show evidence to support your claim.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby Skymon861 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:22 am

You jumped directly to the boat theory within a few seconds.


please provide a tiny shred of evidence to back up your claim
Skymon861
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby Skymon861 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:23 am

Nope No BOAT IN THIS EITHER

Skymon861
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue May 25, 2010 4:26 am

Skymon861 wrote:You jumped directly to the boat theory within a few seconds.


please provide a tiny shred of evidence to back up your claim


Catch a clue.... you are not quoting me. This is your skill level for "investigation"? You cannot even quote the right person? Sad. :roll:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
User avatar
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby Skymon861 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:31 am

Last edited by Access Denied on Tue May 25, 2010 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: converted embedded images to links
Skymon861
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

Re: They're here and not shy about it

Postby Skymon861 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 am

Image
Skymon861
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

cron