What do you believe?

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:50 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:I have yet to see any physical evidence that proves the existence of UFO's, despite the millions of people who have access to cameras.

Most of the photos I have seen are more likely to have an earthly explanation for them than an ET one. A lot of people who report UFO sightings have simply seen something they cannot explain so it must be alien lol. A lot of people just want to join the club and make stuff up because they feel left out lol.

None of those people you named have ever provided any physical evidence to prove the existence of ET. Not a jot.

It's a phenomenon, I don't doubt that - it's just the nature of the phenomenon where I tend to differ from most people.

All IMHO, of course :)

Cheers,
Zep

http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/521339/
'New System Blocks Unwanted Video & Still Photography
Libraries
Science News Keywords
DIGITAL CAMERA BLOCKING PIRACY CCD

Contact Information
Available for logged-in reporters only

Description
Researchers at the Georgia Institute of Technology have completed a prototype device that can block digital-camera function in a given area. Commercial versions of the technology could be used to stymie unwanted use of video or still cameras.

Georgia Tech Photo: Gary Meek
A Georgia Tech camera-neutralizing prototype could soon be used to stop movie piracy and other forms of unwanted digital-camera photography. Shown here with the device are, left to right, Jay W. Summet, PhD student, and James R. Clawson, research technician.
previous image Image 1 of 2 next image

Newswise — Researchers at the Georgia Institute of Technology have completed a prototype device that can block digital-camera function in a given area. Commercial versions of the technology could be used to stymie unwanted use of video or still cameras.'

Hell- if we got em they got em.

K
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby GalacticG » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:12 pm

Cartoon Syndicate wrote:
Yeah but.... What if, as Charles Hoy Fort believed, we are PROPERTY? Perhaps that's where the lack of disclosure originates.

Hell, I want to know in any case. But it may be a tad upsetting.

What if it turns out that we're the property of Greatwaller?? Get my point? hahahaha

I'm no lawyer but if we're someone's "property" then I think we're entitled to 2 actions:

1) Suing our "owners" for neglect and mismanagement. "They" share fault and blame for every problem mankind has caused to detract from the Earth. We should immediately be under the watch of the Galactic Humane Society and put up for adoption by a more caring race. Hopefully there are some takers and we won't have to be euthanized.

2) Our "owners" have clearly abandoned us and have forfeited all rights of ownership. With no owners, we can now claim self-ownership and run ourselves how we see fit.

By the way, CartoonSyndicate, I read that same article on digital camera blocking yesterday, but it doesn't mention old-fashioned film cameras. If the technology blocks film cameras as well, then people like Dr. Greer are off the hook for not being able to take photos of UFO encounters.
Kool-Aid? No thanks. But I'll take a Guinness.
GalacticG
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:31 pm

I believe we have been visited for thousands of years. I'm more of a spiritual believer in the gods of the heavens. I'm a Bible prophecy student for 20+ years and link most to Angels, Angelic offspring with the seed of man (Woman), and also the manufacturing of and from themselves by a form of cloning. I can't close my mind to God having other creations in this eternal universe either, but would link most to the Watchers( Fallen Ones or Those Who Fell ).

I don't think they ever were just limited to reproduce of themselves through sex as we know it, but they manufactured,built,constructed Androids and Hybrids with...DNA...cloning... in the mix as well as material things. They also messed around with creatures,animals,and reptiles to further the mixing and creating off creation.

I'm a Christian who believes we never were alone and never will be. God's Host of heaven were created before we (Man) came into the picture. Many believe we are now part of something new that has never been seen before, and that is nothing but a blanket of untruths. As we have heard many times in our lives.....History repeats itself. Nothing is new, it is only a copy of something.

Even if one isn't a believer in a Biblical account of things, you can't help but to see this link in other ancient civilizations and cultures as far back as one can go to the gods of the heavens coming among man. I believe they've had their fingerprints on and around us for thousands of years. I believe they opened the knowledge of some of the secrets of the heavens,teaching and continuing to teach man.

I also believe the Black Government feeds many the UFO and Alien stories to hide their dirty deeds.This keeps us busy looking in the wrong directions and right under our noses they march toward their goals. I believe most UFO and Alien stories are just junk or dis-info, but not all, some hold the truth. I truly believe if we, the average guy knew all the facts, it would blow our little world into a million pieces. We live in a world where the curtain is closed to 99.9% of the population and to finally have it opened for all to see and hear the truth, would indeed crumble our little worlds around us.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:19 pm

GalacticG wrote:
Cartoon Syndicate wrote:
Yeah but.... What if, as Charles Hoy Fort believed, we are PROPERTY? Perhaps that's where the lack of disclosure originates.

Hell, I want to know in any case. But it may be a tad upsetting.

What if it turns out that we're the property of Greatwaller?? Get my point? hahahaha

I'm no lawyer but if we're someone's "property" then I think we're entitled to 2 actions:

1) Suing our "owners" for neglect and mismanagement. "They" share fault and blame for every problem mankind has caused to detract from the Earth. We should immediately be under the watch of the Galactic Humane Society and put up for adoption by a more caring race. Hopefully there are some takers and we won't have to be euthanized.

2) Our "owners" have clearly abandoned us and have forfeited all rights of ownership. With no owners, we can now claim self-ownership and run ourselves how we see fit.

By the way, CartoonSyndicate, I read that same article on digital camera blocking yesterday, but it doesn't mention old-fashioned film cameras. If the technology blocks film cameras as well, then people like Dr. Greer are off the hook for not being able to take photos of UFO encounters.

Well first off, if we're property (cattle) we have no rights to sue. We're just cows.
Moo... .

Secondly, our owners may not have abandoned us. The owners may just be the Jane Goodall contingent from the netherworld studying the monkeys in khaki shorts and camoflage.

And as for the digital camera blocking crap- don't you think that a civilization perhaps a million (billion?) years in advance of the pathetic earthlings would have the ability to remain unseen? I do.

I remember reading an article a few years ago about chimpanzees who had mastered the arcane technology of the 'poking twig' to extract termites from a hive. Tool users. Our technolology is similarly advanced in the broad range of life. Don't arrogate the notion of advancement to the humans.

This is not to say that I reject humans per se. Actually I'm fond of them.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:29 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I believe we have been visited for thousands of years. I'm more of a spiritual believer in the gods of the heavens. I'm a Bible prophecy student for 20+ years and link most to Angels, Angelic offspring with the seed of man (Woman), and also the manufacturing of and from themselves by a form of cloning. I can't close my mind to God having other creations in this eternal universe either, but would link most to the Watchers( Fallen Ones or Those Who Fell ).

I don't think they ever were just limited to reproduce of themselves through sex as we know it, but they manufactured,built,constructed Androids and Hybrids with...DNA...cloning... in the mix as well as material things. They also messed around with creatures,animals,and reptiles to further the mixing and creating off creation.

I'm a Christian who believes we never were alone and never will be. God's Host of heaven were created before we (Man) came into the picture. Many believe we are now part of something new that has never been seen before, and that is nothing but a blanket of untruths. As we have heard many times in our lives.....History repeats itself. Nothing is new, it is only a copy of something.

Even if one isn't a believer in a Biblical account of things, you can't help but to see this link in other ancient civilizations and cultures as far back as one can go to the gods of the heavens coming among man. I believe they've had their fingerprints on and around us for thousands of years. I believe they opened the knowledge of some of the secrets of the heavens,teaching and continuing to teach man.

I also believe the Black Government feeds many the UFO and Alien stories to hide their dirty deeds.This keeps us busy looking in the wrong directions and right under our noses they march toward their goals. I believe most UFO and Alien stories are just junk or dis-info, but not all, some hold the truth. I truly believe if we, the average guy knew all the facts, it would blow our little world into a million pieces. We live in a world where the curtain is closed to 99.9% of the population and to finally have it opened for all to see and hear the truth, would indeed crumble our little worlds around us.

too much belief. believe nothing. just come to an occasional conclusion which may change given new insight. know what i mean?
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:36 pm

oh by the way- since you're a bible student- resist belief. that's the meaning of the first commandment: "make no graven image.' it means- go with the flow. no truth is set in stone. ya?
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:16 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I believe we have been visited for thousands of years. I'm more of a spiritual believer in the gods of the heavens. I'm a Bible prophecy student for 20+ years and link most to Angels, Angelic offspring with the seed of man (Woman), and also the manufacturing of and from themselves by a form of cloning. I can't close my mind to God having other creations in this eternal universe either, but would link most to the Watchers( Fallen Ones or Those Who Fell ).

That matches my beliefs the most closely I think. We discussed this before didn't we? I just remembered that. I agree that if you read through the oldest accounts in the world, ancient texts, etc....there are so many references to the "angelic" beings coming down. Called different things by different people. Recorded throughout history in so many different ways.

Great post btw - and great thread. It's unfortunate that Zep's words were used against him by a baneful soul from OM. Twisting his words in a most amoral way. It was horrible to see. However that's about the best you can expect from an informant of Victor's. That, my friends, is the current state of affairs.

All we can do is march on and stay focused on the proper course - and set the path to true revelation and disclosure. Once the true "meddlers" are out of the picture - it will pave the way for true disclosure. And we must trust that people will know and understand the truth when it is placed in front of them. We already are seeing evidence that this is just the case - people do know the truth when they see it.

To everyone who has stayed with us in here through all of this - I thank you. To everyone who has written and thanked us for our efforts - your encouragement has been very uplifting. It's nice to see that most people (at least the sane ones) understand the difference fabrication and substantiation.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dragonfire » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:57 pm

Just remember,

TRUST NO ONE......hmmmm where have I heard that before...haha :wink:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Almeirhria » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:16 am

ScaRZ wrote:.....
I also believe the Black Government feeds many the UFO and Alien stories to hide their dirty deeds.This keeps us busy looking in the wrong directions and right under our noses they march toward their goals...

Firstly your thoughts are fine, although christianity is not required, however it is your choice.

Relating to your comments above; the UFO/ET topic is a useful one to work through, but it is a sidepath to the fact that the world has been detered from the more ideal for close to a century. If awareness and communication was transferred to the 'how' of this deterence then we are in a better position to actually change things.
Almeirhria

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:51 pm

Cartoon wrote: too much belief. believe nothing. just come to an occasional conclusion which may change given new insight. know what i mean?

That is the topic of this thread.......What do you BELIEVE?
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:01 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Cartoon wrote: too much belief. believe nothing. just come to an occasional conclusion which may change given new insight. know what i mean?

That is the topic of this thread.......What do you BELIEVE?

ok. i then hereby append to my remarks that i believe only this: cogito ergo sum.
i think therefore i am.
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:25 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:oh by the way- since you're a bible student- resist belief. that's the meaning of the first commandment: "make no graven image.' it means- go with the flow. no truth is set in stone. ya?

The word Believe is used 143 times in 131 verses in the Bible.
If one reads the Bible you can see without Believing first, you really have nothing.
I don't want this to become a debate thread over the Bible, but will show two verses from the Old Bible and two from the New Testament below to point out how important Believing is.

2 Kings 17:14
Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not BELIEVE in the LORD their God.

Isa 43:10
Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and BELIEVE me, and understand that I [am] he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Mark 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and BELIEVE the gospel.

John 1:12
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through him might BELIEVE.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:34 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:51 pm

Shawnna wrote:Excellent discussion!

Just a thought I have on reading the Bible............. doing so must also be done understanding the historical context in which it was written, as well as organized.

Understanding the politics, and the power of "The Church" in the period the Bible was compiled is important.

Always,
Shawnna

Very good points Shawnna!

I also read and study many books that were either taken out of the Bible or were never part of the scriptures. Some of the books are mentioned in the text of the Bible but are not part of it. The Book Of Enoch is one of my favorite books and I think I can understand why they decided against it. The Book Of Enoch blows away the direction in which most want us to travel.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:55 pm

Shawnna wrote:Excellent discussion!

Just a thought I have on reading the Bible............. doing so must also be done understanding the historical context in which it was written, as well as organized.

Understanding the politics, and the power of "The Church" in the period the Bible was compiled is important.

Always,
Shawnna

Agreed. However it's also important to note that even though there might have been an established following or "church" when it was compiled, there was no powerful "Church" per-se, during the time the individual accounts were written. In fact, at the time they were very much in the minority and suffering through some major persecution. I know you aren't discounting what Scarz said, however I do sense that you're placing the actions of the larger "Church" many hundreds of years later in conflict with the historical accounts that were written much earlier. I personally don't believe that's the case.

I know this is a point of debate in quite a few online forums, and I don't wish this to become a debate on the historical accuracy of the Bible, but I do want to point out that Bible quotes are just as important and relevant as any other historical document. There is much wisdom and insight to be found there as well.

Here is a neat little list of examples of statements made in the bible that didn't match the common beliefs from the time period the authors lived in.

-Ryan
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs